Peg-anti-gdf-8 [myostatin inhibitor]and CJC-1295

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
well im starting this thread about this new compound Im trying
out pegylated antibody for gdf-8,leading up to me trying this compound i was on the regular antibody for gdf-8 for over 2 months ,im actually just in going into my 2 week of usage OF this new antibody also im running 2mg a week of cjc-1295 .I will keep everyone posted on my progress any question feel free to ask I will do my best to answer if i can .

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
i started the regular antibody at a body weight of i think 221 pounds right know im at 231 so thats 10 pounds of body weight most of its lean not all

laythehammer6

Awards
Strength, stamina, mental focus increase, would you compare the feeling to anything else you've done?

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
well stamina is down strenght is up and no I dont compare this to anything else i have ever done my mental focus in the gym have never been a problem ever

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for starting this thread Black! Look forward to your progress!

Any sides/negatives to the anti GDF-8 in theory and in your trial?

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
well the sides im experiencing is a very intense hunger all the time along with stamina being down but that happens when you start to mess with myostatin

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
pumps are incredible but the stamina issue is big minus right know

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering how you came to the 200mcg/week dosage scheme? This is much lower than the effective doses of anti gdf-8 (non peg) which show ranges used theraputically from 1mcg/kg/week up to 20mg/kg/week even. I know you need less since it is pegylated and has a longer life...
What dosage did you use for the regular anti gdf-8 when you were on it?

Study on regular anti GDF-8 where I saw the ranges used:

http://www.wipo.int/pctdb/en/wo.jsp?WO=2004/108157&IA=WO2004/108157&DISPLAY=DESC

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
actually there is no study im aware of that shows the correct dosage and thats a different type of antibody anyway with this antibody It was my plan to run a 10 week cycle all along
200 mics a week along with 2mg a week of cjc you could be right it might take more but more is not always better.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
my diet is not clean at all this stuff causes you to eat alot and i do mean alot

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
look I only been on the peg version for a week along with cjc prior to this i was on the reg version of the antibody for over 2 months at only 40 mics a day and im telling you the hunger effects were threw the roof with just 40 mics a day

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I believe it takes more than a week for the compound to fully set in, and the body to adjust to the altered state of homeostasis. Obviously it works right away as you have gained weight in such a short amount of time but this is also probably contributed to the fact that you have been eating much more than normal. You could also be experiencing some H20 retention from the CJC....not sure if the gdf8 would cause any

looks good I will be following

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
very interesting. Did you purchase this product or are you testing it for a company?

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
Sounds like a promising performance enhancer. Their might be a easier and cheaper was of producing the same effects. Like DAC-FSH to block the myostatin and this would be very inexpensive to produce? Do you expect for the gain to be permanent or do you expect for them to reverse after stopping therapy? The biotech company I deal with said any custom bulk small order would be very very expensive to produce. In that case I would do some sort of gene therapy.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
the biggest thing that im noticing is the weight gain there are two things i notice in the gym tiredness and a good pump strenght gains in certain lifts are up but not all that profound this compound i think
works but it takes time Know i would not recomend a cardio junkie to take this stuff because you will have problems trust me

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
I did notice after i took the antibody today my stomach got upset and i had to go to the bathroom but it subsided that was the first time that have ever happen workout today was real descent even though its not as long as it have been but still productive did shoulders today seated dumbell press120 for 3 sets of 5, side lateral 60 5x5 front raises work my way up to the 65s doing sets of 5 barbell shrugs work up to 495 for 10 so not bad right

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
this perticular compound im actually testing for someone

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
In that case I probably wouldn't like it. Since, I like the trim, tone, and muscular but, not to musclular.:bb2::bb::bb3:

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
well todays workout went well even though I was tired from work. Had legs today squats 135x10 225x10 315x10 405x15 and 550x10 was planning on going for 650 but my homeboy had to leave so im gonna go for it next week. endurance wasnt as bad as i tought it would have been also was able to work my way threw the rack on leg extensions , I think the combination of cjc and the antibody will prove to be worthy arsenal only time will tell.

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
black747, Do you use CJC at 2mg once a week or 1mg twice a week; morning, PWO, or before bed; SC or IM? I've expeiremented with ED, EOD, BIW, once a week, and now take BIW.

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
morning, PWO, or bedtime?
Hey Agent,

Sorry to hijack your question to Black747...

Curious if it makes much difference at what time of day for CJC since it is such a long lived compound.

Also, what made you go to the BIW "every two weeks" injections of CJC? Just checking because so many people think that bi weekly means 2x per week rather than once every 2 weeks. So this is more for my own clarafication.

Take Care... :)

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
Hey Agent,

Sorry to hijack your question to Black747...

Curious if it makes much difference at what time of day for CJC since it is such a long lived compound.

Also, what made you go to the BIW "every two weeks" injections of CJC? Just checking because so many people think that bi weekly means 2x per week rather than once every 2 weeks. So this is more for my own clarafication.

Take Care... :)
I thought BID means bidaily and BIW would mean Biweekly or 2x week, I mean 2x week.
I understand once a week is enough unless you use over 1.5mg/wk. My guess is 1mg once a week gives better results than 500mcg twice a week but, 2mg once a week might be a little much. 500mcg and up of CJC gives me a hot rush after inj. and I turn beet red.

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
I thought BID means bidaily and BIW would mean Biweekly or 2x week, I mean 2x week.
I understand once a week is enough unless you use over 1.5mg/wk. My guess is 1mg once a week gives better results than 500mcg twice a week but, 2mg once a week might be a little much. 500mcg and up of CJC gives me a hot rush after inj. and I turn beet red.
Thanks for the clarification, makes more sense about using it 2x per week...

FYI-I used to think the same about Bi Weekly meaning twice a week but I was wrong. I have been confused about the use of it since and have to remember that I get paid bi weekly (every two weeks) LOL :)

From Wikipedia:

Bi-weekly, sometimes referred to as fortnightly, is a reference to an event that occurs once every two weeks. A two week interval is equivalent to one fortnight. An example of a biweekly event would be the production of some magazines or the payday of some companies.

PS- gonna try some CJC when my order gets here. Been thinking about the dosage and turning red. I dont wanna have to explain myself to my GF, so I'll have to time it appropriately.

Black, I apologize again for sidetracking your thread.

Take Care...

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
alright nothing unsual to report today did not workout today will hit the gym again tommorrow although the stamina is starting to become an issue I will have to see what happens in the weeks to come.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
had a good workout tonight hit chest and triceps
chest flat bench [135x10,225x10 315x15,415x1]
incline[135x10,225x10,315x5,365x1]
decline[135x10,225x10,315x5,405x1
also did triceps mostly cables and weighted dips so my strenght is up also im weighing 227 down three pounds from last friday

fitnecise

Awards
Sounds like a promising performance enhancer.
Myostatin inhibition is not a performance enhancer since it will likely not effect strength at all.

If you inhibit it from birth then its a different story.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
i disagree then why would scientist consider it a possible therapy for Mdx

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
there are plenty studies out that sugest it could have a impact on muscle bulk and strenght

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
but dont take my word for it do your research homeboy peace!!!!!!!!!!!

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
those are with patients who are untrained and unhealthy even then it had some impact

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
hgh are giving to aids victims it doesnt always work but that dont mean it want work in a healthy person

fitnecise

Awards
those are with patients who are untrained and unhealthy even then it had some impact
I said strength, not mass.

I'll highlight it for you:
No increase in muscle strength or improvement in function was seen during the nine months of the study, although muscle mass did increase in some of the patients.
If they were training of course they would experience strength increase, but not more than the placebo group.

Myostatin inhibition itself is good for aesthetics/vanity in healthy humans, strength increases are not convincing (from other research).

fitnecise

Awards
hgh are giving to aids victims it doesnt always work but that dont mean it want work in a healthy person
Zero logic there. Two completely different pathologies.

Myostatin inhibition will be less likely to work (as effectively) in healthy humans because in persons with diseases where the muscle is atrophied, myostatin and accompanying atrophy genes (FOXOs, atrogen-1, MURF-1, etc) are upregulated. Reverse this to normal and you will see muscle increase quickly to a more normal level.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
every human produce myostatin when it showed indiviual with no myostatin they showed increase strenght and muscle mass

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
alot of well known people have stated this look im not saying its a magic potion

fitnecise

Awards
Myostatin plays different roles during development. Both hypertrophy and hyperplasia occur when animals are myo-null, but when knocked out post-natal, only hypertrophy occurs. There are likely other ways it regulates muscle development from birth also.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
there are other growthfactors that control muscle growth
gdf-8 is only one