Peg-anti-gdf-8 [myostatin inhibitor]and CJC-1295

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
alright fellows and ladies its your boy black ok the next log will begin next week the gene silencer name is actually gdf-8 shRNA constructs hush 29mer [human] to tell you a little about this its basiclly blocks 90 percent of the human myostatin for as long as you stay alive this is the real deal here people you only have to use it once this is extremly potent im also gonna be running a new joint product that i just recieved from my man king big shout out to my man king hey pm me homey anyway log will began on tuesday until then peace!!!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How does this compare to what you are using now? Im assuming its IM? What kind of results are we looking at for a course of 8 weeks? I was thinking of stacking something like this with pegmgf and ghrp6? Looks promising.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
its the closest thing to gene deletion and i havent received it yet should have it next week

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No side effects? This looks amazing? I will look at the protocol you do and make some decisions. I will have to to see before and after pictures for sure. I am so excited. Keep up the good work.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
How does this compare to what you are using now? Im assuming its IM? What kind of results are we looking at for a course of 8 weeks? I was thinking of stacking something like this with pegmgf and ghrp6? Looks promising.
arent you under 21? dont mess with this sort of s.h.i.t.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
well no worries im not giving out source anyway and to emphasize this effects are permanent this is not your typical anti-bodies not by a long shot

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
well no worries im not giving out source anyway and to emphasize this effects are permanent this is not your typical anti-bodies not by a long shot
sounds great. lol.
hey that joint stuff whats it called? a friend mentioned he knew of a new joint med that was out but didnt know the name of it. I need that urgently, the sorest knees ever.

now dont be greedy and keep that zero myostatin ability to yourself now BLACK. let me in on the deal. :D ;)

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
Yes, a new joint compound that actually works would be a relief!

I've use all these common and not so known compounds with nothing that great:

cissus: good but seems to not do much after a while even at 6g/day of 50%

Glucosamine/chondroitin/MSM- the standard usual stuff in all joint supps. Does not seem to do much anymore if it ever did...

Fish Oil- Does give some relief in the long term when dosed pretty high. Method of action with Fish Oil and Omega 3 Fatty Acids is that it interrupts prostaglandin inflammitory action pathways by changing the balance of cell membrane phospholipids/fatty acids from Omega 6 (Arachidonic Acid) to Omega 3 (EPA/DHA). Normally the inflammation pathway uses COX2 to act on Arachidonic Acid to produce Prostaglandins, but when the balance of lipids is EPA/DHA rather than AA, less prostaglandins are produced, thus less inflammation. Anyways, I digress as usual... :)

Hydrolized Collagen/Gelatin- Seems to help a bit when dosed at 10g/day. Contains the amino acid profile that is perfect for rebulding/repairring cartlaige. Amino Acid profile has higher amounts of Proline, Hydroxyproline and Glycine. Ratios difficult to acquire in standard amino profiles of Whey, Eggwhite, Soy, etc...

Cetyl Miristolate (CMO, CO)- Been a few studies on this which showed some good success rates for arthritis patients and releived joint discomfort.
I took it for a while and it seemed to work, however in the long run did not seem to give the kind of relief I was hoping for.

There have been many other compunds that did not really provide the relief that I was hoping for. you know, the standard garbage pale concotions containing curcumin, bromelain, sea cucumber, etc etc...

anyways, I need something new!! argh :aargh:

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
new thread or are you gonna keep this one going for the log?

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
STUDY: short interfering hairpin RNA (shRNA) & Myostatin

FYI:

The study does not show that this is the 29mer HuSH-29 variant that Black has had synthesized, but nonetheless...

http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/112680810/abstract?CRETRY=1&SRETRY=0

Myostatin short interfering hairpin RNA gene transfer increases skeletal muscle mass

Thomas R. Magee 1 2 3 *, Jorge N. Artaza 3 4, Monica G. Ferrini 1 2 3, Dolores Vernet 2, Freddi I. Zuniga 2, Liliana Cantini 2, Suzanne Reisz-Porszasz 3 4, Jacob Rajfer 1 2, Nestor F. Gonzalez-Cadavid 1 2 3 4
1Department of Urology, David Geffen School of Medicine, UCLA, Los Angeles, CA 90024, USA
2Los Angeles Biomedical Research Institute at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Torrance, CA 90502, USA
3College of Science and Health, Drew University of Medicine and Science, Los Angeles, CA 90059, USA
4Division of Endocrinology Metabolism and Molecular Medicine, RCMI DNA Molecular Core, Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science, Los Angeles, CA 90059, USA

email: Thomas R. Magee ([email protected])

*Correspondence to Thomas R. Magee, LA BioMed, 1124 W. Carson St., Building F6, Torrance, CA 90502, USA.

Funded by:
NIH; Grant Number: G12RR-03026, R01DK-52069, 3S06GM068510-02S21 (JA), 5P20MD000545

Keywords
gene therapy • electroporation • fibrosis • sarcopenia • muscle atrophy • muscle dystrophy

Abstract

Background
Myostatin negatively regulates skeletal muscle growth. Myostatin knockout mice exhibit muscle hypertrophy and decreased interstitial fibrosis. We investigated whether a plasmid expressing a short hairpin interfering RNA (shRNA) against myostatin and transduced using electroporation would increase local skeletal muscle mass.

Methods
Short interfering RNAs (siRNAs) targeting myostatin were co-transfected with a myostatin-expressing plasmid into HEK293 cells and identified for myostatin silencing by Western blot. Corresponding shRNAs were cloned into plasmid shRNA expression vectors. Myostatin or a randomer negative control shRNA plasmid was injected and electroporated into the tibialis anterior or its contralateral muscle, respectively, of nine rats that were sacrificed after 2 weeks. Six other rats received a -galactosidase reporter plasmid and were sacrificed at 1, 2, and 4 weeks. Uptake of plasmid was examined by -galactosidase expression, whereas myostatin expression was determined by real-time polymerase chain reaction (PCR) and Western blotting. Muscle fiber size was determined by histochemistry. Satellite cell proliferation was determined by PAX7 immunohistochemistry. Myosin heavy chain type II (MHCII) expression was determined by Western blot.

Results
-Galactosidase reporter plasmid was expressed at 1 and 2 weeks but diminished by 4 weeks in tibialis anterior skeletal muscle. Myostatin shRNA reduced myostatin mRNA and protein expression by 27 and 48%, respectively. Tibialis anterior weight, fiber size, and MHCII increased by 10, 34, and 38%, respectively. Satellite cell number was increased by over 2-fold.

Conclusions
This is the first demonstration that myostatin shRNA gene transfer is a potential strategy to increase muscle mass. Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
that not quite it to ellaborate this procedure last for as long as the host stays alive so lamen terms as long as the lab rat lol stay alive it will experience between 70-90 percent myostatin reduction you cant reverse it KNOW THAT 70- 90 PERCENT reduction is said to be the actual gdf-8 reduction the shRNA actually becomes a part of your dna and your body keeps producing these short hairpin interference not only that but with this particular gene silencer the host takes 4 injections and hush shRNA ATTACKS GDF-8 IN 4 AREAS the other option was siRNA but
the effect from that would only last for a week at most but not with this this last for as long as the host stays alive

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
that was one of the reason i switch from actual siRNA TO THE HUSH 29MER because the gdf-8siRNA effects only last for a week at most making it to expensive and time consuming with this according to the people in the know it effects never diminish

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
that not quite it to ellaborate this procedure last for as long as the host stays alive so lamen terms as long as the lab rat lol stay alive it will experience between 70-90 percent myostatin reduction you cant reverse it KNOW THAT 70- 90 PERCENT reduction is said to be the actual gdf-8 reduction the shRNA actually becomes a part of your dna and your body keeps producing these short hairpin interference not only that but with this particular gene silencer the host takes 4 injections and hush shRNA ATTACKS GDF-8 IN 4 AREAS the other option was siRNA but
the effect from that would only last for a week at most but not with this this last for as long as the host stays alive
well im sold for sure. this is what we have all been dreaming of. :D

broken7

broken7

Awards
this is serious ****
If it has side effects your f'ed in the A for life
I can't wait to see what happens

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
this is serious ****
If it has side effects your f'ed in the A for life
I can't wait to see what happens
no worse than most of the vices people do on a regular basis.
you cant reverse the damage caused by alcohol or cigs either.

worth the risk to die-hard BBs. I need to die big, the cost isnt important. yes I try to be more conservative now I have a wife and kid(with one on the way) but its damn hard.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
What is the average life of a mammal without the myostatin protein? ie how much longer/shorter are mice living whom do not produce it?

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
What is the average life of a mammal without the myostatin protein? ie how much longer/shorter are mice living whom do not produce it?
good question.
well the mice with knockout gene lived as long as their normal counterparts.

which sounds good. however the following study worries me more:

Tendons of myostatin-deficient mice are small, brittle, and hypocellular

Christopher L. Mendias, Konstantin I. Bakhurin, and John A. Faulkner*

Department of Molecular and Integrative Physiology, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI 48109

Edited by Kevin P. Campbell, University of Iowa College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA, and approved November 15, 2007 (received for review July 29, 2007)

Tendons play a significant role in the modulation of forces transmitted between bones and skeletal muscles and consequently protect muscle fibers from contraction-induced, or high-strain, injuries. Myostatin (GDF-8) is a negative regulator of muscle mass. Inhibition of myostatin not only increases the mass and maximum isometric force of muscles, but also increases the susceptibility of muscle fibers to contraction-induced injury. We hypothesized that myostatin would regulate the morphology and mechanical properties of tendons. The expression of myostatin and the myostatin receptors ACVR2B and ACVRB was detectable in tendons. Surprisingly, compared with wild type (MSTN+/+) mice, the tendons of myostatin-null mice (MSTN–/–) were smaller and had a decrease in fibroblast density and a decrease in the expression of type I collagen. Tendons of MSTN–/– mice also had a decrease in the expression of two genes that promote tendon fibroblast proliferation: scleraxis and tenomodulin. Treatment of tendon fibroblasts with myostatin activated the p38 MAPK and Smad2/3 signaling cascades, increased cell proliferation, and increased the expression of type I collagen, scleraxis, and tenomodulin. Compared with the tendons of MSTN+/+ mice, the mechanical properties of tibialis anterior tendons from MSTN–/– mice had a greater peak stress, a lower peak strain, and increased stiffness. We conclude that, in addition to the regulation of muscle mass and force, myostatin regulates the structure and function of tendon tissues.

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
I hope you trust your source 1000% because if there is any issue (mistake) with the sequencing used who knows what kind of transcription (from the whole human genome) is actually getting silenced...