Peg-anti-gdf-8 [myostatin inhibitor]and CJC-1295

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
its working pretty good also i am trying to eat better also iam losing bodyfat bigtime part of the reason i was gaining weight on the reg antibody was because i was eating anything in sight not know im very perticular on what i eat my strength still remains up.

clocker

Awards
So would you say that you have gained muscle and lost bodyfat at the same time?

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
I would definately say yes one thing the hunger intensity is not as nearly as intense as the regular antibody but its still there.Also i dont know how long the peg antibody effects last one would like to think atleast a week but i dont know im still getting the same pumps as the regular antibody and im loosing alot of belly fat so this peg version is working and my muscle mass is steadily increasing. leg workout today was phenomenom squats again real deep inthe bucket 135x10,225x 30 315x20,and 5 sets of 15 with 455 , and the leg extensions and leg curls great pump body weight today is 229.6 and dropping fat so everything is working out so far
cholestral check today at the doctor was normal and blood pressure is excellent so nothing out of the ordinary so far keep in mind that i been doing this experiment since dec 11 of last year so its been a long process anyway enough of my mouth peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
I would definately say yes one thing the hunger intensity is not as nearly as intense as the regular antibody but its still there.Also i dont know how long the peg antibody effects last one would like to think atleast a week but i dont know im still getting the same pumps as the regular antibody and im loosing alot of belly fat so this peg version is working and my muscle mass is steadily increasing. leg workout today was phenomenom squats again real deep inthe bucket 135x10,225x 30 315x20,and 5 sets of 15 with 455 , and the leg extensions and leg curls great pump body weight today is 229.6 and dropping fat so everything is working out so far
cholestral check today at the doctor was normal and blood pressure is excellent so nothing out of the ordinary so far keep in mind that i been doing this experiment since dec 11 of last year so its been a long process anyway enough of my mouth peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sounds very exciting bro. iam holding back for now but after the surgery im doing it for sure.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
I will be looking forward to talking to you some more

clocker

Awards
Can you explain the specifics of the antibody you used, i.e. poly, monoclonal, if it was a chem from an antibody manufacturer that was not intended for human consumption?
If you could pm that would be greatly appreciated.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
hello everyone its your man black again here with todays log this sleepiness effect im getting from cjc is something else no matter if i go to bed at 7 its still as if i only got 1 hour of sleep i mean im tired the entire day lol anyway the hunger effects are on the lines of ghrp-6 but not as strong as the reg antibody dont ask me why but it warrents some investigation I will report back on this shortly also i did have a good chest and tricep workout today it was real intense not a world record day but nontheless a good day all in all at the gym know as far as my weight goes im still holding at 229.6 so no new difference in that. I want to make one thing clear that this not a miracle drug its something i think that will take time some may ask how long a couple of months who knows just know that im being as honest as i can right know peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
alright people its your man black again and once again its time for another log of this combo of cjc and the antibody,first i want to make one thing clear is that so far with this peg anti my appetite is not as strong as it was on the reg antibody not saying its not working just stating that my appetite is not as strong anyway know that point is made clear.I can clearly state that my body fat continue to drop steadily expecially my waist area Im also noticing alot of veins showing in the shoulder even when they are not flexed so im happy with the results so far not to the point of being self conceded but nontheless happy.OK todays workout was tough back and biceps today marked the return of doing deadlifts only went up to 405 5x 12 reps thats after doing 5 sets of 10 pullups it was rough I did not do any bent rows or v bar rows because of the deads but rest assure they will be added in there again soon. I also did my biceps focusing on peak contractions by the time it was over I could barely raise my arms up I love it rough anyway clowns its time for me to end this again but dont cry im always around here somewhere peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
alright people its your man black again and once again its time for another log of this combo of cjc and the antibody,first i want to make one thing clear is that so far with this peg anti my appetite is not as strong as it was on the reg antibody not saying its not working just stating that my appetite is not as strong anyway know that point is made clear.I can clearly state that my body fat continue to drop steadily expecially my waist area Im also noticing alot of veins showing in the shoulder even when they are not flexed so im happy with the results so far not to the point of being self conceded but nontheless happy.OK todays workout was tough back and biceps today marked the return of doing deadlifts only went up to 405 5x 12 reps thats after doing 5 sets of 10 pullups it was rough I did not do any bent rows or v bar rows because of the deads but rest assure they will be added in there again soon. I also did my biceps focusing on peak contractions by the time it was over I could barely raise my arms up I love it rough anyway clowns its time for me to end this again but dont cry im always around here somewhere peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reminds me of back workouts back in the day before I had the herniated discs. nothing like pullups and deadlifts to add width and depth to the back. still wouldnt mind seeing your pics showing progress but I tried joining on that site and it still says I need an invite from you to view the pics.

edit: i can access the pics now. looking well. ;)

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
Hey Black, Very nice log! I've been following it everyday.

Question on the Anti GDF-8. Do we have any idea what the proper dosage should actually be for this compound for our intended purposes? Who is actually setting the guidelines for the trial dosages you are running and what is that based on? I mean it could be that there is a sweet(er) spot possibly at a much higher dosage than what you are deciding to run it at?

Just curious.

Take Care, and once again thanks for the excellent updates!

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
Hey Black, Very nice log! I've been following it everyday.

Question on the Anti GDF-8. Do we have any idea what the proper dosage should actually be for this compound for our intended purposes? Who is actually setting the guidelines for the trial dosages you are running and what is that based on? I mean it could be that there is a sweet(er) spot possibly at a much higher dosage than what you are deciding to run it at?

Just curious.

Take Care, and once again thanks for the excellent updates!

its just hit and miss just now with anti-myo. not sure on the peg but ive seen a few people using the regular Anti GDF-8
at dosages ranging from 40-80mcg and all obtained good results. being such a small sample size its hard to say if the higher dosage is more effective at this stage or even if using more still might be better. but the high cost per mg just now is what is keeping people at the lower end of the dosage range.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
well noone is setting any guidelines on what dosage I am running on the antibody with this new antibody the peg version the manufacture who will remain nameless ask for feedback daily on the peg version we both come up with different dosage theories to go along with but ultimately its my choice now with the reg antibody i only ran 40 mics a day and that was my ideal and it worked.my next dosage will either be 1mg a week of the peg anti for 6 weeks or 500 mic a week for 12 weeks more than likely it will be 500 mics a week for 12 weeks[ hope that helped]

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
bottom line some people produce more myostatin than others
so higher dose may be needed and remember myostatin is only one muscle inhibitor scientist are know sure that gdf-8 might not be the main player in halting muscle growth thats why agents like follistatin and myostatin propetide causes such and extreme muscle growth they block other factors than gdf-8

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
alright people its your boy black back with todays log well for certain im starting to shed fat at and alarming rate although my appetite remains high im still craving protein big time also
the veins are becoming more and more prominent ,also im starting to train twice a day and its rough but i beleive i can pull through it I train chest and triceps first this week doing only dumbells for chest no bars was use st all but im gonna hit them wednesday im in the gym 5am and right after work
anyway i got a real good chest pump today and also my triceps wasnt to bad either hopefully i can keep up this torture to my body so i can declare myself and official super hero lol i''ll holla peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
hello again cousins its your boy black back with todays log of this two exciting compounds everything today was as expected the hunger along with the tiredness all though caffiene always seems to help me with the tiredness. im starting to notice better back definition which i guess should be expected expecially with my back routine, anyway had legs today which i love training, squats my favorite exercise was brutal today because my endurance is low mainly because of the myostatin blocking thats going on so when im doing 10 reps with 405 its like nothing you have ever experience couple that with leg presses 1600 pounds i might add along with leg curls and extension you have a brutal workout but my pumps have been great so combining cjc and and peg anti-gdf-8 have been great for me its been slow but i think well worth it anyway enough of my mouth anyone have any question feel free to ask if i cant ask it i will tell you so peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
hello people its your man black back with todays log nothing out of the ordinary to report beside my body fat continue to drop without my hunger going down my endurance level continue to be a pest but i suspect that continue throughout this ordeal, my workout today back and biceps was great i had and excellent pump my strength continue to increase on a daily bases and vascularity is off the chain with that said i am adding GH [6-13] into the mix at 40 mics a night for the added gh effect we will see what happens anyway enough of my mouth im out peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
hello people its your man black back with todays log nothing out of the ordinary to report beside my body fat continue to drop without my hunger going down my endurance level continue to be a pest but i suspect that continue throughout this ordeal, my workout today back and biceps was great i had and excellent pump my strength continue to increase on a daily bases and vascularity is off the chain with that said i am adding GH [6-13] into the mix at 40 mics a night for the added gh effect we will see what happens anyway enough of my mouth im out peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great results Black!

Question on your usage of GH (6-13). To my understanding from the studies at hand, this frag is responsible for GH's insulin potentiating effects (insulin like activity in a variety of cells that are sensetive to insulin).
Is your intent with this peptide to provide certain benefits somewhat similar to the synergistic usage of slin with GH, since this appears to be the peptides primary area of action as far as I have seen.

Take Care.

http://endo.endojournals.org/cgi/reprint/131/2/835.pdf

http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/els/09680896/2000/00000008/00000007/art00105;jsessionid=32tgurjihad6l.alice?format=print

http://www.springerlink.com/content/x7611r3701257l23/

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
GDF is redonkulously expensive. Like 650 for 1 mg, wtf? lol

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
that is true bob although i will say this that im not 100 percent committed as of yet to this frag but i am researching it more although i do have it at hand, well i suspect that price is gonna change their emo although micrograms work the real progress comes in milligrams with gdf-8 although i must say at 500 mics a week of peg anti im seeing some good results there is a place that has it at 600 for 2 mg for the reg anti-body but that varies sometimes .

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Tell the company i'll guinea pig 1mg/week :). I agree about the price the price would ahve to come down.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How does this compare to igf1 and mgf or are they 2 completly different things?

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
How does this compare to igf1 and mgf or are they 2 completly different things?
totally different. gdf-8 antibody is used to inhibit myostatin.
myostatin is one of the main regulators of musclemass, the idea is lowering it allows you to carry more muscle.

e.g. in muscular dystrophy sufferers, myostatin level are very high. this is the reason such substances are being researched but of course us BBs jump on every experimental substance.

lol I will guinea pig any quantity of any substance purely to further science of course. :D

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
alright people another good workout today focusing more on locking out movement shoulders great pump workouts are not long right know because of the endurance factor but i am seeing mark improvements bodyfat and vascularity also to note bodyweight is at 225 right know loosing alot of water i guess anyway loving the dry look lol other than that nothing out the ordinary to report hunger still there even though im eating alot healthier.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So it looks like its subq but the price is still high up there.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
its actually 650 dollars for 2 milligram its cheaper than anywhere else right know its the reg antibody anyway i decided to add the gh[6-13] into the mix taking 50 mic a day before workout when i used it gave that pgh rush very tingling feeling it also help i think with a good pump will keep everyone posted on the addition

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
its actually 650 dollars for 2 milligram its cheaper than anywhere else right know its the reg antibody anyway i decided to add the gh[6-13] into the mix taking 50 mic a day before workout when i used it gave that pgh rush very tingling feeling it also help i think with a good pump will keep everyone posted on the addition
Great! I am interested in how synergistic GH [6-13] can be from its inulin potentiating effect.

Just a thought, Black. Given 6-13's main method of action is insulin like activity (as per the studies I posted earlier), would it not be better to utilize it right after your workout with your PWO shake, given it's nutrient shuttling properties? Just like slin or even IGF which has some insulin like properties itself.

Just a thought.

Take Care.

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
that is true bob will adjust
Some points of interest in the 1st study of 6-13.

http://endo.endojournals.org/cgi/reprint/131/2/835.pdf

Dosages were in the 3mg/kg range. Tests were done with 6-13 alone as well as 6-13 and insulin together .1 U/kg. Tests with 6-13 alone showed smaller increases of glucose shuttling than with insulin combined, which was increased to over 2X, lasting up to 90min and tapering at 120min. This shows the synergistic activity of 6-13 with triggered endogenous insulin release, or combined exogenous even.
Glycogen synthesis at 3mg/kg was increased by 30%. Unfortunately, however, Fat metabolism (lipogenesis) increased as well. With insulin alone lipogenesis increased 98%. With added 6-13 along with insulin the increase was 148% (50% greater), showing that 6-13 synergises adiposite bound insulin activity.

Anyhow, seems these dosages are way higher than what you are running so unsure about the how much effect there will be compared to the study doses.
I wonder if shooting IM may target more 6-13 for glycogen synthesis and less available to agonise adiposites, especially with PWO insulin release. Might be that subq could allow more agonism with subq fat deposits as well, seems plausible from the study info.
If anyone else wants to chime in that would be great as I am just using my very limited intelect here, as it is a learning experience for me as well.

Sorry to hijack you thread a bit here, Black, just hoping some of the info could possibly help somehow.

Take Care

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
this is something im just trying out yes of course the dosage were higher used in the study I could get more but i wish not to take away from my main log peg-anti-gdf-8 and cjc I probably should not have log it or used it right know but it was tempting and i gave in but this thread is about cjc and peg anti and i will hold off on adding anything else or using this but your imfo is correct adding to many different compounds will only blur results .

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
this is something im just trying out yes of course the dosage were higher used in the study I could get more but i wish not to take away from my main log peg-anti-gdf-8 and cjc I probably should not have log it or used it right know but it was tempting and i gave in but this thread is about cjc and peg anti and i will hold off on adding anything else or using this but your imfo is correct adding to many different compounds will only blur results .
I definitely hear ya, Black :)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
neat.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
Well people its your boy black back with todays log another excellent day at the gym chest and triceps excellent pump focus more on dumbells went up to 160 felt good also did dumbell fyes for that good stretch felt pretty good hunger continues to be up but im controlling it alot better cholesterol level is good psa is normal and blood pressure is great my weight right know is 222 so im down some pounds and putting alot of lean mass on strength is still up able to bench 425 pounds so its starting to be a pretty good cycle will have to see what happens in the up and coming weeks anyway enough of my mouth I holla at you guys later peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
Well people its your boy black back with todays log another excellent day at the gym chest and triceps excellent pump focus more on dumbells went up to 160 felt good also did dumbell fyes for that good stretch felt pretty good hunger continues to be up but im controlling it alot better cholesterol level is good psa is normal and blood pressure is great my weight right know is 222 so im down some pounds and putting alot of lean mass on strength is still up able to bench 425 pounds so its starting to be a pretty good cycle will have to see what happens in the up and coming weeks anyway enough of my mouth I holla at you guys later peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sounds very good indeed. im sure if this was run with AAS, igf,mgf,HGH and insulin the results would be incredible and thats exactly what I will be doing 6 months after my pec repair. exciting times ahead.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
this combo cjc and peg anti seems to help more with cutting where the reg anti-body seems to help more with bulking. i am looking to add a creatine and a protien with this,no aas.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
this combo cjc and peg anti seems to help more with cutting where the reg anti-body seems to help more with bulking. i am looking to add a creatine and a protien with this,no aas.
hey if adding creatine you should add beta alinine. its very cheap and works very well.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
Kre-Alkilyn i dont know if i spelled it right is probably my creatine of choice im sleepy lol:gotsearch

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
well people another day in the life of black nothing out of the ordinary to report today hunger isnt as strong asusual still losing bodyfat although im eating alot cleaner know except for a morning coca-cola to get me energized a bit great workout today squats 135x10,225x10,315x10,405x10,500x10, then went to front squats work up to 315 doing sets of ten and then the usual stiff leg deadlifts leg extension and leg curls so its been a grueling workout bodyweight today is 223.8 will keep check on the weight issue although im starting to feel fatique from eating clean im hanging peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
well people another great day in the life of black yeah right another day of wishful thinking and lottery playing anyway back on topic sorry fellows had a good workout today back and biceps starting to add alot more deadlifts into the picture 135x10,225x10,315x10,495x10 also did bent rows work my way up to 315 so it was a very intense workout fellows i dont know if i can stick to a strict diet and continue to lift heavy but im gunning for it lol anyway nothing else really to report today although im going to the doc tommorrow for blood work i will report back on that tommorrow peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
alright people did not hit the gym today and was not able to go the doctor neither but my appointment was reschedule for tommorrow and i will get back in the gym tommorrow also for shoulders long hours at work you all no how it is peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
just out of curiousity are you going for the blood work to see if the cjc is affecting you in any ways? also great log black keep it up!

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
well yes in some ways with using this antibody and gh releaser i think one can not be to safe and also im curious

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
well another day in the life of your boy black appetite is still up a little bit even i always love to eat lol anyway still feeling the cjc very strong the tiredness from this stuff is truly amazing i can sleep all day if i could anyway got back in the gym today hit shoulders got a real good pump strength is still increasing so im enjoying this combination big time week after next im planning on increasing the dose once again to 1mg a week should really increase the gains hopefully its not a guarantee yet but im leaning towards it also im adding plasma jet by gaspari nutrition along with size-on in the mix anyway i will keep everything posted.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
its all sounding very good. how would you say your strength is compared to when you are on AAS? I mean have you been stronger than this before?

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt say stronger but i have had alot more energy before
as far as aas its been years since i been on juice lol