No side effects at 5IU HGH daily for 15 days

pintinho

Awards
I've taken 5iu HGH daily for the last 15 days.

The first time I took HGH in 2016 I had a lot of small side effects like carpal tunnel syndrome.

But now it's been 15 days and no side effects. Is there a way except for measuring IGF-1 to find out if it's real stuff?

I might just end up buying a blood test if there is not.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've taken 5iu HGH daily for the last 15 days.

The first time I took HGH in 2016 I had a lot of small side effects like carpal tunnel syndrome.

But now it's been 15 days and no side effects. Is there a way except for measuring IGF-1 to find out if it's real stuff?

I might just end up buying a blood test if there is not.
It takes a long time to get hgh benifits

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
I went on-line and got a baseline ifg-1 for $69, and then a followup igf-1 after being on 4iu pharm grade chinese, igf1 went from 227 baseline to 380 on the 4iu GH, and this was only after being on 4iu for 2 days total, normally you should wait about 2 weeks to have igf-1 tested. Sides i notice (rare for everyone else) is increased blood pressure a bit, occasional tingling in hands, etc. Love the increased recovery as I am 48. MK677 gives a reading just like around 3iu of GH, made a post on this recently. GH at 4iu a day 5 on, 2 off is around 160 dollar a month, while 15 to 20mg mk677 (reduced sides at lower dose but still great igf-1 raise) is only arond $15. This is why I plan to alternate using gh one month, then only mk677 the next month, etc. to save money, and give body a chance to make it's own gh every other month.

Straightforwa

Awards
Agree with above it takes a good while to see or feel results from gh. Most think if they don't get some side effects it's bunk but that's not the case. I've been on gh straight for 4 yrs now I've run pharma grade kits right from cvs and generics as well. Normally at the 3,4 month mark you may start feel some changes, month 7 even better but to get the full benefits from gh a bit after the 1st full year and then it only gets better from there. I wouldn't judge the kits based on if u had sides yet. I ran somatropin and nutropin aq from the pharmacy and I know they were legit but got no sides no numb hands and all that so ur gh could be gtg just give it time. Now there are a ton of fakes coming out of China like crazy I'd say most gh out is bunk so just trust ur source.