Mk 677 help

BroBrian

Whats up everybody Im looking for some help regarding mk 677.
Stats:
age 24
height 6'
weight 180'
cycle history 1,4,epi andro at 300 8weeks. Gained and easily maintained 13 lbs.
training history ~6years
Now to get to the point. 3 years ago i broke my right clavicle snowboarding, current date, **** hasnt healed right and lifting on it has caused rotator cuff flaying. So now ill will be having surgery to reset my clavicle and fix the tear.
Basically I want to ensure optimal and time efficient recovery so i was thinking of taking mk 677 at 25mg ed for the recovery period, roughly 9 months.
I have a pretty good idea of how to run it but from personal research i have come up with nothing in terms of source. Ive found places selling it for $150 for and month supply and other products such as Ghar1ne for example, arent nearly as expensive. Im not to sure how to evaluate my options. I dont want to break any rules on the forums because this place is awesome ive learned so much just by reading other members posts/logs. Anyways any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in Advance
B

Choppedjunior

Awards
Ghar1ne is mk677 formulate by Olympus Labs UK. a trusted brand and they do 3rd party testing, and many reps are on this board. I saw all that crap from other sites like liquids, and very easy to get point in wrong direction from losers like Devon Germlin, as he says things like powders are fake, yet his liquids are made from a powder....and usually his liquids aren't SARMS.

I have a bottle of Ghar1ne that i will be running soon.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
there are plenty of research chemical companies that offer it for at least half that price....

sumanreddy131

Awards
Ghar1ne is mk677 formulate by Olympus Labs UK. a trusted brand and they do 3rd party testing, and many reps are on this board. I saw all that crap from other sites like liquids, and very easy to get point in wrong direction from losers like Devon Germlin, as he says things like powders are fake, yet his liquids are made from a powder....and usually his liquids aren't SARMS.

I have a bottle of Ghar1ne that i will be running soon.
Is mk 677 is helping u ?
I have used one box but i put on lot f weight and bulky body ... iam
Planning to stop this and going for growth factor -9

BroBrian

Hard to say I'm 10 days post op from shoulder surgery. Had my clavicle reset from an old fracture. I've only been taking the mk for about a week at 30mg. I've definitely noticed more vivid dreams and deeper sleep so far.