Anything to Potentiate MK677?

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
So I've heard Huperzine A anecdotally potentiates MK677. You may be asking: OP why not just dose MK677 higher... or OP are you stupid... (Lol bare with me). Is there anything else known to potentiate MK677's effects or to increase it's bioavailability? I plan on running MK677 for at least 6 months, and want to make the most out of it. Thanks, AM.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
I mean it is a common protocol to take huperzine A + egcg 3x daily while on cjc-1295, I suppose the combo could work with the mk677 as well, care to be a guinea pig? :)

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I mean it is a common protocol to take huperzine A + egcg 3x daily while on cjc-1295, I suppose the combo could work with the mk677 as well, care to be a guinea pig? :)
Sure, I'll give it a try. Already taking 400mg of Huperzine A each day. At what dose should I use the EGCG?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Add melatonin at night.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Add melatonin at night.
I've had some of the most vivid dreams of my life on 30mg mk677 and melatonin at 9mg. Super crazy dreams

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Why 3x daily for hup-a? The half life is stupid long (over 24 hours).

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Why 3x daily for hup-a? The half life is stupid long (over 24 hours).
Honestly man I couldn't tell you it didn't make sense to me either but theres many people out there saying that's the protocol to use 200mcg 3x daily and having success with it. I feel it's some bro science approach to coincide with your natural gh spikes

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Is it definitely 24hrs I think I recall some studies suggesting around 12hrs. Either way multiple dosing will result in less peaks and more stable blood levels so it wouldn't be advantageous towards natural peak timing per se.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Is it definitely 24hrs I think I recall some studies suggesting around 12hrs. Either way multiple dosing will result in less peaks and more stable blood levels so it wouldn't be advantageous towards natural peak timing per se.
With the huperzine right? It didn't make much sense but its a common protocol among other forums for some peps. Gotta just be bro science

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
With the huperzine right? It didn't make much sense but its a common protocol among other forums for some peps. Gotta just be bro science
Yeah I'm referring to the huperzine. When I give this a run I'll be only dosing prebed.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
How do you like it so far?
No water retention yet which I'm pleased with. Started to notice some numbing in the hands and sleep is somewhat better. A bit too early to expect anything else I suppose. I'll post an update in a couple of weeks.

jake1986

Awards
No water retention yet which I'm pleased with. Started to notice some numbing in the hands and sleep is somewhat better. A bit too early to expect anything else I suppose. I'll post an update in a couple of weeks.

See, I noticed water retention instantly. It's went away now and its somewhat the opposite. I anticipate even more of a leaning effect as time goes on. I got four bottles of ghar1ne and im taking 20mgs everyday mid afternoon (pwo). Never got numb hands though. Stoked to have a 6month supply. Thinking of getting more! :)

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
See, I noticed water retention instantly. It's went away now and its somewhat the opposite. I anticipate even more of a leaning effect as time goes on. I got four bottles of ghar1ne and im taking 20mgs everyday mid afternoon (pwo). Never got numb hands though. Stoked to have a 6month supply. Thinking of getting more! :)
Reading about the gradual leaning effect makes me ignore potential side effects like retaining water. And yeah, I'm definitely excited about running a lengthy cycle of this too! Hoping to see some decent body recomp effects.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Reading about the gradual leaning effect makes me ignore potential side effects like retaining water. And yeah, I'm definitely excited about running a lengthy cycle of this too! Hoping to see some decent body recomp effects.
Yeah man I'm with you. Any increase in hunger or any weird sides so far?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I don't give a fcuk about water retention unless I'm about to go to the beach or the stage.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I don't give a fcuk about water retention unless I'm about to go to the beach or the stage.
Yeah, typically I don't mind when I'm bulking. However after finishing a cut, I tend to get aggravated by such things. Lol it just messes with my head.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Throughout the day type chit? Or wake you up in the middle of the night type chit?
More so late at night, rather than during the day. My stomach growls like there's a subwoofer attatched to it. Going to increase my fiber intake, and hopefully this mitigates my hunger issue.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
My joints feel amazing. Also, my shoulder pain, from a recent minor injury, seems to be slowly diminishing already! Probably a placebo effect but who knows. I woke up this morning and pushed through back day. I didn't even bother to take my pre-workout. No need when I already feel rejuvenated and well-rested.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My joints feel amazing. Also, my shoulder pain, from a recent minor injury, seems to be slowly diminishing already! Probably a placebo effect but who knows. I woke up this morning and pushed through back day. I didn't even bother to take my pre-workout. No need when I already feel rejuvenated and well-rested.
I can attest to the joints feeling good. I've been on MK for about 3 months, but only increased to 20mg a few weeks ago. Am also using 125mg of Trest/day which is lighting my nipples up. 2mg of Letro ed and no sign of joint discomfort. Credit the MK (and the Trest)

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I can attest to the joints feeling good. I've been on MK for about 3 months, but only increased to 20mg a few weeks ago. Am also using 125mg of Trest/day which is lighting my nipples up. 2mg of Letro ed and no sign of joint discomfort. Credit the MK (and the Trest)
Looking forward to more profound effects on this Ghar1ne run. Have you noticed anything with your skin yet?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to more profound effects on this Ghar1ne run. Have you noticed anything with your skin yet?
I don't think so. And definitely no accelerated leaning effect. I'm going to return to 10mg in a few weeks. Right now I'm getting my mk dose in MASS GH (4mg LGD, 10mg mk per cap). Not seeing any added benefit at 20 from 10 other than more water retention.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
What's the word, brother? Any changes to note?
Up to 30mg right now. I'm leaning out nicely even on a 500 calorie surplus. Strength seems to be improving as well. No noticeable water retention. The hunger was getting out of hand so I added a stim-heavy fat burner.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Up to 30mg right now. I'm leaning out nicely even on a 500 calorie surplus. Strength seems to be improving as well. No noticeable water retention. The hunger was getting out of hand so I added a stim-heavy fat burner.
Sounds like it's going well. Hunger throughout the day or just after dosing?

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Sounds like it's going well. Hunger throughout the day or just after dosing?
At first it was after dosing. But when I upped it to 30mg I was enduring hunger sides all day. Taking Ephedrine HCL/Yohimbine HCL with some caffeine to counter this. Going for a recomp.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
At first it was after dosing. But when I upped it to 30mg I was enduring hunger sides all day. Taking Ephedrine HCL/Yohimbine HCL with some caffeine to counter this. Going for a recomp.
I am a stim addict so maybe I'll use it to add hunger while recomping. I'm interested to see how it works for you. Any sides other than hunger to note?

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I am a stim addict so maybe I'll use it to add hunger while recomping. I'm interested to see how it works for you. Any sides other than hunger to note?
I would definitely only dose it before bed. It makes me very drowsy even with stims in my system.

I wouldn't go too low on carbs either. My diet was sloppy for a few days (very little carbs) and I felt like absolute ****.

Other than that, I can't honestly say anything bad about MK677. It sure beats spending a fortune on HGH.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
I just started mk677 a few days ago and it makes me so drowsy I would be careful of taking it a little before long drives especially. At least till you're body gets adjusted to it if one just started taking it.

15-30minutes after dosing I instantly get drowsy and then the insane hunger sets in. Feels like I haven't eaten in days and there is a black hole in my stomach. Then I get extremely drowsy, I've never experienced drowsy like this before. I will literally be sitting on my chair and almost start nodding out.

Let me add, this drowsiness comes and goes throughout the day. But definitely the worst around the 1-2hr mark after ingestion.

yenohregdab

yenohregdab

Awards
I just started mk677 a few days ago and it makes me so drowsy I would be careful of taking it a little before long drives especially. At least till you're body gets adjusted to it if one just started taking it.

15-30minutes after dosing I instantly get drowsy and then the insane hunger sets in. Feels like I haven't eaten in days and there is a black hole in my stomach. Then I get extremely drowsy, I've never experienced drowsy like this before. I will literally be sitting on my chair and almost start nodding out.

Let me add, this drowsiness comes and goes throughout the day. But definitely the worst around the 1-2hr mark after ingestion.
Any better on the dowsiness anab0lix?

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Upped my dosage to 40mg. I've read there's no reason to dose above 25mg, but I want to see how I react anyways. I'll note any changes in a week or so.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Any better on the dowsiness anab0lix?
Yes, it's definitely not as bad now. I'm definitely back to about normal, it seems. I'm usually tired after mid afternoon in general so imagine how bad it was before.

yenohregdab

yenohregdab

Awards
Yes, it's definitely not as bad now. I'm definitely back to about normal, it seems. I'm usually tired after mid afternoon in general so imagine how bad it was before.
Thats good, You seeing benefits still.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Thats good, You seeing benefits still.
I definitely seem to be recovering a bit faster, my waist size seems to have shrunken a bit even though nothing else changed. Overall it definitely seems to have helped me recomp somewhat.

and this is something that gets better over time as the studies say.

I'm just taking 10mg though.

yenohregdab

yenohregdab

Awards
I definitely seem to be recovering a bit faster, my waist size seems to have shrunken a bit even though nothing else changed. Overall it definitely seems to have helped me recomp somewhat.

and this is something that gets better over time as the studies say.

I'm just taking 10mg though.
Sounds great, Lets hope it continues for you.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Increased hunger sides (which may be a plus for ectomorphs/hard-gainers) on 40mg. Sleep is somewhat the same, however, I'm taking stims most of the day, so I couldn't tell you for sure. BUT one new thing is I'm experiencing increased muscle fullness and vascularity.

I don't think 40mg makes much of a difference but I can't be absolutely sure. More updates to come. I might bump it to 50mg for the hell of it.

Don't take any of this as advice. This is just my personal experience and my thoughts on this Mk677 run. I'd recommend you to stay at 25mg or less.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
I think there is a definite added nutrient partitioning effect from this stuff. I too feel pumped for longer, even the day after my workouts.

I'm looking great right now. This stuff must be insane stacked with some anabolic compounds!!!!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I think there is a definite added nutrient partitioning effect from this stuff. I too feel pumped for longer, even the day after my workouts.

I'm looking great right now. This stuff must be insane stacked with some anabolic compounds!!!!!
I'm taking MK 677 right now with test, trest, and epiandro. Also just added ipamorelin in today. Interested to see what happens.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking MK 677 right now with test, trest, and epiandro. Also just added ipamorelin in today. Interested to see what happens.
Well damn that's a lot of stuff. Have you ran all that with out MK677 before?

I would like to add I also take mk677 with 500mg of agmatine sulfate before I sleep. AS supposedly raises GH and LH in humans and I heard arginine is good to stack with mk677? So it should be a win-win. On top of a boat load of other benefits from AS lol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Well damn that's a lot of stuff. Have you ran all that with out MK677 before?

I would like to add I also take mk677 with 500mg of agmatine sulfate before I sleep. AS supposedly raises GH and LH in humans and I heard arginine is good to stack with mk677? So it should be a win-win. On top of a boat load of other benefits from AS lol
I haven't but I have taken MK 677 without that stuff before lol. I love agmatine, never done it but might be a good idea to take before bed. I usually just take it pre workout.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
I haven't but I have taken MK 677 without that stuff before lol. I love agmatine, never done it but might be a good idea to take before bed. I usually just take it pre workout.
Well I guess either way it can only help the cycle lol

And yeah I usually take a preworkout that has AS in it but I also have SNS AS caps that I take on off days and with the mk677

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
anab0lix

How long do you plan on running MK677?