My peptide cycle

speedracer59

Awards
I have ran a couple of cycles of Ipam/cjc 1295. My Dr. suggested sermorelin+ghrp2 ( I have used once) and the addition of ipam. We didnt go into detail about dosge and of coure it cost a small fortune to go through the compunding pharmacy. I have never seen these 3 used in conjunction. Is it really necesary/ benificial? Most everything I have read says dose the sermorelin 300mcgs at bed time, the others around 100 mcgs 3x daily. I am planning on running at least 6 months 5 days on 2 off. Opinions?

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
I wouldnt add in ipam. I also wouldnt run sermorelin. It has such a short active life . I mean we are literally talking the gh pulse from sermorelin lasts just minutes. Id go with a mod grf 1-29 ad Id run Ipam with it. I see no need to run 2 GHRP's at all. Its a waste. The reason I say ipam is that while it is a weaker ghrp it doesnt cause an increase in prolactin, cortisol, and GHIH. This allows you to run it long term without have to take a break.
If you did want to use ghrp2 & ipam with a GHRH like Sermorelin or Mod GRF 1-29 you could run your GHRH with GHRP2 for 2 months then switch the ghrp2 to ipam for the next 2 months keeping your GHRH the same.
I really think your best bet is the following: Mod GRF 1-29 with Ipamorelin. Its a great stack and you can run it forever really.

speedracer59

Awards
I have the serm, GHRP2 and Ipam on hand. What I will probably do is run the serm+GHRP2 100mcgs 3x daily until gone ( I am prescribed caber so Ill run that as well) and save the ipam. Once the serm and GHRP2 are gone, Ill swap to the mod grf 129 and ipam. @ the same dose.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
I have the serm, GHRP2 and Ipam on hand. What I will probably do is run the serm+GHRP2 100mcgs 3x daily until gone ( I am prescribed caber so Ill run that as well) and save the ipam. Once the serm and GHRP2 are gone, Ill swap to the mod grf 129 and ipam. @ the same dose.
Sounds like a great plan. How much serm and ghrp2 do you have? I ask as I would not run the GHRP2 more than 2 months straight before giving it a break or swapping to ipam instead.
At the 2 month mark running GHRP2 your cortisol, Prolactin and most importantly GHIH levels will be to the point that GHRP2 has lost its effectiveness. That being said keep the GHRP2 only for up to 2 months, after that drop it and switch to ipam or just run out your Serm solo. Then as you said switch to Mod Grf and Ipam and man I think you will be really pleased.

speedracer59

Awards
I only have enough ghrp2 for about 2 months actually. I may drop it all together. I forgot how bad I get hunger from the ghrp2 and 6.

Khazima

Khazima

Awards
Stanley aced it, first time i ran GHRP-2/Mod GRF 1-29 for something like 5 months straight and developed mild gyno, did some reading and switched to IPAM and it stopped flaring up immediately.

Now i run GHRP-2 for 2 months then ipam for 1-2 months and switch back. as well as taking small doses of caber e3d on the last 2 weeks of the GHRP-2 run (simply out of fear.. lol).

The hunger from GHRP-2 shouldn't be too bad. I run it while i diet, finding it a little easier on IPAM but nothing unmanageable. Super easy to manage with ECA.

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
GHRP2 hunger is still pretty intense. GHRPs lose efficacy after about four weeks. 4 weeks MOD GRF/GHRP2 then switch to IPAM if you want to keep cruising. But a GHRP 2 is substantially better initially so I don't see why anyone would justify not using it initially. You're not going to develop prolactin or cortisol sides if you use it for four weeks. If your source is legit you'll get hand numbness and definitely grow

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ipam is my favorite, in addition to hex..

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Ipam is my favorite, in addition to hex..
Hex has been found to have drastic increases in PRL... I would be reluctant to use it without prolactin control

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hex has been found to have drastic increases in PRL... I would be reluctant to use it without prolactin control

Have you ran it? Have you actually experienced that? I no several people in person who have never experienced that at 100mcg/day in addition to a ton of people all over the underground forums who have found that false. Just like the down regulation concern which was completely exaggerated based a single research study.

Maybe if you are super super sensitive. There are a plethora of things you can take to combat this though.

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Have you ran it? Have you actually experienced that? I no several people in person who have never experienced that at 100mcg/day in addition to a ton of people all over the underground forums who have found that false. Just like the down regulation concern which was completely exaggerated based a single research study.

Maybe if you are super super sensitive. There are a plethora of things you can take to combat this though.
No I have not, and for that reason. I've seen two studies that showed that a) it's very effective and b) it also raises prolactin outside of normal ranges (whereas the other GHRP's have not done so in normal settings, only elevated them slightly). I've always opt for GHRP2 for that reason weighing additional gain and additional risk.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No I have not, and for that reason. I've seen two studies that showed that a) it's very effective and b) it also raises prolactin outside of normal ranges (whereas the other GHRP's have not done so in normal settings, only elevated them slightly). I've always opt for GHRP2 for that reason weighing additional gain and additional risk.
I'd give it a try bro.. srs. I wouldn't worry about the issue, besides prolactin related sides are MUCH easier to manage than estrogen. At least for me.