Genetropin dosage hgh

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Guys

Tempted to get pfizer genetropin 36iu pens
As they are extremely hard to fake and it's pharma grade

Now along with anabolics would 8iu Monday Wednesday and Friday yeild muscle gains?

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
6 months ?
Or am I better off 6iu 6x week
That's a pen a week !

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
If I allow pen a week could also do 12iu m w f?

Muscle mass Is my goal this year

WeT.DoLPhiN

Awards
That's super overkill man...especially if it's pharm grade GH. The extra couple IUs wouldn't justify the cost unless money is not a worry. I would put that money into more anabolics if mass/lean gains is your goal.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
That's super overkill man...especially if it's pharm grade GH. The extra couple IUs wouldn't justify the cost unless money is not a worry. I would put that money into more anabolics if mass/lean gains is your goal.
I wanted to do both . I've got anabolics .
I want to know optimum dosage for permenant muscle gains grim hgh over 6 months pharma grade

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
I wanted to do both . I've got anabolics . I want to know optimum dosage for permenant muscle gains grim hgh over 6 months pharma grade
**** if that's the case run it 5/6ius Ed for 6+ months throw in some slin and a good solid cycle and you'd be golden

I've seen a few people go up to 10-12 a day but that was just generic gh and that's still a mass amount. If I had the funds I'd go 5-8 generic Ed for 6 months.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
**** if that's the case run it 5/6ius Ed for 6+ months throw in some slin and a good solid cycle and you'd be golden

I've seen a few people go up to 10-12 a day but that was just generic gh and that's still a mass amount. If I had the funds I'd go 5-8 generic Ed for 6 months.
I could do 5iu ed
Or 6iu 6xwk

What I was thinking mate was ....

Workout 4 days a week so on these days only
8iu hgh followed by 10iu humalog 15 mins later , then train
So it's 36iu a week but getting benifits from slin Aswel 4 x week

Better for muscle gain maybe .

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Decided 7iu hgh Monday to Friday
Humalog 20 iu Monday to Friday split doses 10/10iu

Weekends off to let things recover

Slin 4wks on /4 off

Hgh 6 months

Sust 1250. 1-16
Parabolan 3ml wk 1-10

DRSTRISMADAST

Awards
Why are u not pinning the growth everyday? What is ur reasoning behind taking days off from it?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Admin Articles 0
Anabolics 19
Supplements 7
Anabolics 3
Apex Alchemy 15