Sketch2000

Awards
Sup guys,
I used peptides about a year ago...
GHRP2
CJC W/O DAC

both at 100mcg 3 x daily

Threw in some PEG MGF at the end.

From a pretty bunk supplier...(PUR...) Had really bad sides when I first started (lethargy...) but via research found it to be normal depending on saturation, etc...

I kept a pretty insane log - everything from my measurements, to pinning times/dates, etc..

Anyway, i ended up okay, but its hard to say whether or not the peps had more to do with it than the change in my diet (which i have maintained ever since)...

But another way to look at it is perhaps even with the change in diet i wouldn't have ended up in the shape I did without the peps...so you never know.

I ordered from another supplier (EVO) which is somewhat bunk but i heard some good stuff.....to be honest if i had the money I'd already be going to the source...

Anyway, a month ago I FINALLY got Injectable TEST (as TRT)...so I'm taking 100mg a week which (from my recent labs) has me just over the "range"...so I"m feeling pretty f---g good.

So I figure (last time my test wasn't near this) I should try these peps...

Same deal -

GHRP2
CJC W/O DAC
PEG MGF

I worked out tonight, came home, pinnned (only 50mcg to see if there were any sides - thankfully - keeping my fingers crossed - NONE)

So...

With that being said -

I wanted to ask - (I really want to benefit from this while my test is high - although its not like a cycle its still in a good range)

1) Can I pin less than 3x daily - i know one starts the pulse the other keeps the pulse going

2) Is it okay if i do it only after workouts and before bedtime (workout days) - or I don't mind doing it 3 times a day on workout days...

But on off days can i go less..

Or up the dosage (not sure if that will matter because of the half life/duration)...

Lemme know...

Also, my last run i used PEG MGF on off days only....
lots of research came up saying to do so....but later on i had some guys saying to use it post w/o like the rest...

what do you think?

sketch

Sketch2000

Awards
Sup guys,
I used peptides about a year ago...
GHRP2
CJC W/O DAC

both at 100mcg 3 x daily

Threw in some PEG MGF at the end.

From a pretty bunk supplier...(PUR...) Had really bad sides when I first started (lethargy...) but via research found it to be normal depending on saturation, etc...

I kept a pretty insane log - everything from my measurements, to pinning times/dates, etc..

Anyway, i ended up okay, but its hard to say whether or not the peps had more to do with it than the change in my diet (which i have maintained ever since)...

But another way to look at it is perhaps even with the change in diet i wouldn't have ended up in the shape I did without the peps...so you never know.

I ordered from another supplier (EVO) which is somewhat bunk but i heard some good stuff.....to be honest if i had the money I'd already be going to the source...

Anyway, a month ago I FINALLY got Injectable TEST (as TRT)...so I'm taking 100mg a week which (from my recent labs) has me just over the "range"...so I"m feeling pretty f---g good.

So I figure (last time my test wasn't near this) I should try these peps...

Same deal -

GHRP2
CJC W/O DAC
PEG MGF

I worked out tonight, came home, pinnned (only 50mcg to see if there were any sides - thankfully - keeping my fingers crossed - NONE)

So...

With that being said -

I wanted to ask - (I really want to benefit from this while my test is high - although its not like a cycle its still in a good range)

1) Can I pin less than 3x daily - i know one starts the pulse the other keeps the pulse going

2) Is it okay if i do it only after workouts and before bedtime (workout days) - or I don't mind doing it 3 times a day on workout days...

But on off days can i go less..

Or up the dosage (not sure if that will matter because of the half life/duration)...

Lemme know...

Also, my last run i used PEG MGF on off days only....
lots of research came up saying to do so....but later on i had some guys saying to use it post w/o like the rest...

what do you think?

sketch
Anyone???

Sketch2000

Awards
Anyone???
Not sure. Could be the Camera. But i think my right side where i pinned is a little pale....seriously.

I've just seen the pic...took another one and i look fine....could it be after effects of pinning??

I feel fine...not sure what to do. 2Nd pin for the day coming soon. Someone HELP

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jonnynips Anabolics 23
Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 1
GQdaLEGEND Sports Talk 87
botk1161 Anabolics 8