counterfeit Jintropin (real Hgh)?

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
is there such thing as good jintropin counterfeits? A reputable source i know sells these and admits they are CF and says they test 27-28 on a serum test as opposed to 31-33 if it was absolutely legit from GenSci.

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
was looking forward to 8 months of hgh starting next week. With a Cycle or cycles of AAS ofcourse. This has been the hardest thing for me to get a hold of. So many different names and tops with so many mixed reviews and potential fakes. American Pharma grades costing twice as much... I was told before that counterfeit doesn't exactly mean fake, And some large Reputable labs produce quality counterfeits. This will be my first time using Hgh and was concerned about quality, Im not sure if the cost of a Pharma grade product is something i want to spend.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
I've got some Chinese stuff I'm about to run its just a crapshoot really.

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
decided to bite the bullet, spend some saved money and go for Serostim by Serono for 6 months or so 3-4iu a day... Possible 5/2 or 6/1

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
decided to bite the bullet, spend some saved money and go for Serostim by Serono for 6 months or so 3-4iu a day... Possible 5/2 or 6/1
If you can afford it go 7 days a week. Is this for mainly fat loss purposes?

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
overall recomposition.. Muscle gain while on the Cycle. I may step up to 4iu during AAS. I will see how i react, this is my first hgh run.

I have 30 amps of primoteston depot, Tren-E, Masteron-E, Dbol and all the ancillaries ready. i will run this cycle at month 2 for 12 weeks

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
overall recomposition.. Muscle gain while on the Cycle. I may step up to 4iu during AAS. I will see how i react, this is my first hgh run.
That's mainly a fat loss dose even with pharm gh I wouldn't go under 5iu a day for muscle gain

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Porky101 Anabolics 17
Nootropics 1
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 18
Chub Supplements 11