has anyone used PG-H

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. The website says even though it's pure enough, you're not supposed to inject it.

Seriously though, this would be a LOT less effective orally, right?

2. Just my own two cents. I have used several bottles of P-GH. I am in a position to compare it to other natural releasers (oral GABA, Argenine/Ornathine combos, Ectotropin 6 etc...). I find it works very well for leaning out as well as for sleep and improved mood. The P-GH beets the other products hands down (except for Ectotropin 6 which is a topic for another post).

I recently finished a box of Ectotropin 6 that I received from IBE as a tester. WOW....

I can't help but think the two products could somehow be used together (stacked or alternating) to achieve even better results. We may be on to something here. I would like to hear from others as well.
    •   

3. Well, thank you for the information. So getting a 6-month supply of pGH is a good buy then?

I sure wouldn't try 2 kinds of GH releasers at the same time. Alternating hGH with GH-releasers would make a lot of sense, but not combining 2 releasers, because it might fatigue the pituitary too much. And when that happens....... OTOH, I haven't a clue how Ectotropin-6 works so you just might be onto something here.

4. We sell the original pGH product as an "oral use only" product for legal reasons....

5. I just ordered Ecto 6 i am looking forward to trying it out.I was thinking of usind SD with it alond with sesamin. Any thoughts?????????????????

6. I have just been catching up on this product and had no idea it had been out for so long. I will be running P-Gh concureently with Superdrol for 4 weeks at 30mg/day and then for 4 additional weeks during PCT. I'm pretty sure I will enjoy the results from the amount of good feedback on this product. We'll see what happens.

7. I just placed an order for some P-Gh and was wondering what size pins I need to get along with it, and what size syringes?
    Thanks,
    otto

8. slin pins

9. How effective is P-GH as an anti-catabolic agent during PCT. For those who have tried it, have you been able to keep more of your gains?

10. I used insulin pins they worked great............

Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox
    I just placed an order for some P-Gh and was wondering what size pins I need to get along with it, and what size syringes?
    Thanks,
    otto
    •   

11. pGH definitely helps keep gains during PCT more so than any other supplement for me. It is as effective as HCG when coming off and everyone who has used it that way has agreed. In the two years we have carried it no one has ever reported differently and while on cycle it really helps alleviate sides.

12. Thanks Mr. U. I would be interested in hearing from others who have experimented with it PCT too. Sounds like its worth giving a shot though.

13. Another question. Any reason you can't draw and shoot p-gh and kynoselen in the same syringe?

14. I can't answer questions like that regarding admin other than oral, for legal reasons. That's a good question for he boards, I'm sure there will be a lot of interesting replies. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful...

15. what is the best place to buy pg-h? Can you only get it from the Universal kits web site?

16. Absolutely go to www.universalkits.com and thanks for the interest...

17. I travel a bit with my job and getting needles on a plane most likely wont work.
    Do you have to take PG-h daily forit to be effective or could you take it 4-5 days per week with 2-3 days off per week?

18. Quote Originally Posted by workin2005
    I travel a bit with my job and getting bring needles on a plan most likely wont work.
    That's why God gave you a rectum!!

19. We also have a transdermal formula as well but the instructions do suggest 5 days on and two off with the original formula. Someone with your level of BF will see results very quickly, you should get leaner and more vascular than ever with minimal effort. It's the guys with a higher percentage that don't see results as quickly.

20. Im 30, is this to young to really benifit from it?
    Thanks for you responses BTW!

21. Definitely not and like I said before especially with your level of BF you should see results very quickly.

22. Mr. Universe, or anyone else out there,
    Are people pinning this....let me re-phrase....Have you HEARD of people pinning PGH in the glutes only? Would it work better in the shoulder or quad?

23. Or is Sub-q the best way....

24. mr. universe cannot comment on injections for legal reasons : his product is approved for oral administration only although I can tell you for sure that all the good results have been had through injecting the stuff.

Intramuscular is better, everyone who tried it says so, although Sub Q also works, but onset is a little delayed. Any muscle will be OK. This is a GH-releaser, it does not have important localized effects as IGF-1 does. In other words, you can pin the same area often and it's no problem. Calves & Quads come to mind.

25. Thanks for answering that question, like he said I can't speak to that means of admin legally. It is a sterile liquid and water based...
  26. Cool

Thanks!
    Mr. Universe, I belive you said this was as good if not better than any PCT supplement out now, including HCG.
    How is that possible? it seems that HCG directly stimulates the bodies natrural test production (obviously what is needed in pct).
    PGH is a GH releser but does not block estogen or directly allow the natural production of testosterone.
    Did you mean PGH should be used along with something like HCG/Nolva ect... or did you mean it could be used in place of one of these?
    Again, thanks so much for the responses!

27. If you have used GH in the past or know some guys who have they all say the same thing, libido is through the roof. Everyone who has used the pGH products has said that they woke up with wood and that drive was up. I can speak to this from personal experience, I'll definitely vouch for for that. As far as pGH being better than HCG in my opinion, it accomplishes the same thing HCG does but with other benefits to go along with it. So that's why I said it was better, I'm not saying it blocks etsrogen or increases test production better. I'm just saying if given the choice to use pGH for PCT I would choose it over HCG any day.

28. Thanks!

29. can someone tell me how many MG's per ML are in the stuff? 50?

30. Interesting about the libido effects. I wonder if the libido effects are related to the GABOB/GaBA related activity rather then the actual stimulation of the GH. Gaba receptor activity is I belive the mechanism of action of GHB and other sleep aids and we all know how those are known to boost libido.....

Quote Originally Posted by mr.universe
    If you have used GH in the past or know some guys who have they all say the same thing, libido is through the roof. Everyone who has used the pGH products has said that they woke up with wood and that drive was up. I can speak to this from personal experience, I'll definitely vouch for for that. As far as pGH being better than HCG in my opinion, it accomplishes the same thing HCG does but with other benefits to go along with it. So that's why I said it was better, I'm not saying it blocks etsrogen or increases test production better. I'm just saying if given the choice to use pGH for PCT I would choose it over HCG any day.

Similar Forum Threads

1. has anyone used IDS Kranker Gels
    By mixedup in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-19-2006, 05:27 PM
  2. Has anyone used Anadrox?
    By RDXg0d in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-16-2006, 04:22 PM
  3. Has anyone used Ultra H.O.T.ter yet?
    By shootmeagain in forum Supplements
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: 10-14-2005, 04:32 PM
  4. has anyone used clen with a ph cycle?
    By phenom9950 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-18-2004, 10:32 AM
  5. Has anyone used Instynct's T3?
    By michaelton in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2004, 09:09 PM