has anyone used PG-H

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. New Member
    Answers

Definitely not and like I said before especially with your level of BF you should see results very quickly.

2. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Answers

Mr. Universe, or anyone else out there,
    Are people pinning this....let me re-phrase....Have you HEARD of people pinning PGH in the glutes only? Would it work better in the shoulder or quad?

3. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Answers

Or is Sub-q the best way....

•   

4. Banned
    Answers

mr. universe cannot comment on injections for legal reasons : his product is approved for oral administration only although I can tell you for sure that all the good results have been had through injecting the stuff.

Intramuscular is better, everyone who tried it says so, although Sub Q also works, but onset is a little delayed. Any muscle will be OK. This is a GH-releaser, it does not have important localized effects as IGF-1 does. In other words, you can pin the same area often and it's no problem. Calves & Quads come to mind.

5. New Member
    Answers

Thanks for answering that question, like he said I can't speak to that means of admin legally. It is a sterile liquid and water based...

6. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Answers

Cool

Thanks!
    Mr. Universe, I belive you said this was as good if not better than any PCT supplement out now, including HCG.
    How is that possible? it seems that HCG directly stimulates the bodies natrural test production (obviously what is needed in pct).
    PGH is a GH releser but does not block estogen or directly allow the natural production of testosterone.
    Did you mean PGH should be used along with something like HCG/Nolva ect... or did you mean it could be used in place of one of these?
    Again, thanks so much for the responses!

7. New Member
    Answers

If you have used GH in the past or know some guys who have they all say the same thing, libido is through the roof. Everyone who has used the pGH products has said that they woke up with wood and that drive was up. I can speak to this from personal experience, I'll definitely vouch for for that. As far as pGH being better than HCG in my opinion, it accomplishes the same thing HCG does but with other benefits to go along with it. So that's why I said it was better, I'm not saying it blocks etsrogen or increases test production better. I'm just saying if given the choice to use pGH for PCT I would choose it over HCG any day.

8. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Answers

Thanks!

9. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  235 lbs.
    Answers

can someone tell me how many MG's per ML are in the stuff? 50?

10. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Interesting about the libido effects. I wonder if the libido effects are related to the GABOB/GaBA related activity rather then the actual stimulation of the GH. Gaba receptor activity is I belive the mechanism of action of GHB and other sleep aids and we all know how those are known to boost libido.....

Quote Originally Posted by mr.universe
    If you have used GH in the past or know some guys who have they all say the same thing, libido is through the roof. Everyone who has used the pGH products has said that they woke up with wood and that drive was up. I can speak to this from personal experience, I'll definitely vouch for for that. As far as pGH being better than HCG in my opinion, it accomplishes the same thing HCG does but with other benefits to go along with it. So that's why I said it was better, I'm not saying it blocks etsrogen or increases test production better. I'm just saying if given the choice to use pGH for PCT I would choose it over HCG any day.

11. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Additional question for Mr. universe and other users,,,,,,,

Since pGH seems to improve sleep benefits I was wondering if it has to be taken before bed or can it be taken during the day without causing sleepiness/lethargy? Also has anyone experienced Carpel Tunnel type symptoms with pGH? I have them bad from my current IGF and hGH regimine and I am about to stop. I would like to stop and switch to pGH and stilll have the hope that the Carpel Tunnel effects will go away. As a side note I don't think it is true Carpel Tunnel but rather an impingement of the Median nerve by the brachialis or the pronator teres. Any thoughts or techniques to release such impingement?

12. Banned
    Answers

Mr.50 have you tried everything possible to not have to stop your supplementation? For example, devil's claw root, cissus and turmeric/curcumin all have anti-inflammatory properties or soft-tissus healing / pain reduction abilities. I'm betting that you'd do just fine with those. Here's a couple review summaries for ya. Enjoy.

J Altern Complement Med. 2003 Feb;9(1):161-8. Related Articles, Links
    Safety and anti-inflammatory activity of curcumin: a component of tumeric (Curcuma longa).

Chainani-Wu N.

Department of Stomatology, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143-0658, USA. nitacwu@itsa.ucsf.edu

INTRODUCTION: Tumeric is a spice that comes from the root Curcuma longa, a member of the ginger family, Zingaberaceae. In Ayurveda (Indian traditional medicine), tumeric has been used for its medicinal properties for various indications and through different routes of administration, including topically, orally, and by inhalation. Curcuminoids are components of tumeric, which include mainly curcumin (diferuloyl methane), demethoxycurcumin, and bisdemethoxycurcmin. OBJECTIVES: The goal of this systematic review of the literature was to summarize the literature on the safety and anti-inflammatory activity of curcumin. METHODS: A search of the computerized database MEDLINE (1966 to January 2002), a manual search of bibliographies of papers identified through MEDLINE, and an Internet search using multiple search engines for references on this topic was conducted. The PDR for Herbal Medicines, and four textbooks on herbal medicine and their bibliographies were also searched. RESULTS: A large number of studies on curcumin were identified. These included studies on the antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and antifungal properties of curcuminoids. Studies on the toxicity and anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin have included in vitro, animal, and human studies. A phase 1 human trial with 25 subjects using up to 8000 mg of curcumin per day for 3 months found no toxicity from curcumin. Five other human trials using 1125-2500 mg of curcumin per day have also found it to be safe. These human studies have found some evidence of anti-inflammatory activity of curcumin. The laboratory studies have identified a number of different molecules involved in inflammation that are inhibited by curcumin including phospholipase, lipooxygenase, cyclooxygenase 2, leukotrienes, thromboxane, prostaglandins, nitric oxide, collagenase, elastase, hyaluronidase, monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 (MCP-1), interferon-inducible protein, tumor necrosis factor (TNF), and interleukin-12 (IL-12). CONCLUSIONS: Curcumin has been demonstrated to be safe in six human trials and has demonstrated anti-inflammatory activity. It may exert its anti-inflammatory activity by inhibition of a number of different molecules that play a role in inflammation.

Publication Types:

• Review

Phytother Res. 2004 Dec;18(12):982-9. Related Articles, Links
    Analgesic, antiinflammatory and antidiabetic properties of Harpagophytum procumbens DC (Pedaliaceae) secondary root aqueous extract.

Mahomed IM, Ojewole JA.

Department of Pharmacology, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of KwaZulu-Natal, Private Bag X54001, Durban 4000, South Africa.

South Africa is blessed with a rich floral biodiversity of medicinally useful plants. One such plant is Harpagophytum procumbens DC (Family: Pedaliaceae). H. procumbens is widely used in South African traditional medicine for the treatment, management and/or control of a variety of human ailments. In the present study, the analgesic effect of H. procumbens secondary root aqueous extract was evaluated in mice, using the 'hot-plate' and 'acetic acid' test methods; while the antiinflammatory and antidiabetic effects of the plant's secondary root extract were investigated in rats. Fresh egg albumin-induced pedal oedema and streptozotocin (STZ)-induced diabetes mellitus were used as experimental test models of inflammation and diabetes Diclofenac (DIC, 100 mg/kg i.p.) was used as a reference analgesic and antiinflammatory agent for comparison. Chlorpropamide (250 mg/kg p.o.) was used as a reference hypoglycaemic agent for comparison. H. procumbens root aqueous extract (HPE, 50-800 mg/kg i.p.) produced significant (p < 0.05-0.001) analgesic effects against thermally and chemically induced nociceptive pain stimuli in mice. H. procumbens root extract (HPE, 50-800 mg/kg i.p.) also produced dose-related, significant reductions (p < 0.05-0.001) of the fresh egg albumin-induced acute inflammation of the rat hind paw oedema. Furthermore, the plant extract (HPE, 50-800 mg/kg i.p.) produced dose-dependent, significant reductions (p < 0.05-0.001) in the blood glucose concentrations of both fasted normal and fasted diabetic rats. The results of this experimental animal study indicate that H. procumbens root aqueous extract possesses analgesic, antiinflammatory and hypoglycaemic properties, and lend pharmacological support to the suggested folklore uses of Harpagophytum procumbens root in the management and/or control of painful, arthritic and other inflammatory conditions, as well as for adult-onset, type-2 diabetes mellitus in some communities of South Africa. 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.

PMID: 15742343 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

13. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks bro. I will look into it. A much better alternative to stopping.

14. Banned
    Answers

High GH levels will do that to you, wether from p-GH or from hGH doesn't matter. If you're prone to it, then a higher GH level will do that. But I tell you from experience, these herbal anti-inflammatories help tremendously.

15. Board Supporter
    Answers

MR. 50 what are your dosages?

16. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Answers

50 mcgs per day IGF (5 on 2 off). 3ius per day GH (4th month, 5 on 2 off)

I have to go to the local health food store and see if they have some of the anti inflammatories toill I can order some from a board sponser.

Quote Originally Posted by judge-mental
    MR. 50 what are your dosages?

17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Hey mr.universe my question is, on your site it says "Please note: All kits come with an extra month supply standard or one extra bottle." Does that mean that if I want to run it for 2 months, I only need to purchase one month and will get the second free? Thanks, I think this has been covered before but couldn't find it when searching or remember what you answered.

18. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BOHICA
    Hey mr.universe my question is, on your site it says "Please note: All kits come with an extra month supply standard or one extra bottle." Does that mean that if I want to run it for 2 months, I only need to purchase one month and will get the second free? Thanks, I think this has been covered before but couldn't find it when searching or remember what you answered.
    I am interested too. Does "extra month supply" also go for the transdermal?

19. Board Supporter
    Answers

to MR 50: have you noticed the pain just from the GH or from the combintaion? how long did it took to manifest? also, do you shoot the IGF IM or SC?
    thanks!

also SS01, curcumin is not that orally available, look up pubemd, and its antinflammatory action is limited to the intestisines and (maybe) liver

20. Banned
    Answers

To judge-mental: Ah. I haven't tried it. Harpagophytum procumbens, aka devil's claw root, works wonders for me.

21. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Answers

For this type of carpel tunnel type symptom or just in general. I bought both the Devil's Claw and the Curcumin today and started taking them. Hopefully this will help. I am about to quit because I can't sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by ss01
    To judge-mental: Ah. I haven't tried it. Harpagophytum procumbens, aka devil's claw root, works wonders for me.

22. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Answers

I actually noticed it about 2 weeks after I started the Gh and it has gotten progressivly worse. This week I started the IGF at 50mcgs per day 5 on 2 off and I also dropped the GH to 2ius per day 5 on 2 off. I think I just realized yesterday that I had to reduct the GH to 2ius per day rather then 3 as I am running out and I want to finish the IGF and GH at the same time. Since starting the IGF this week the numbness has gotten worse.

My plan is to finish the IGF and the GH and switch to pGH to get things started again.

I have been using the GH sub-Q in the abs and IGF IM in various body parts.

to MR 50: have you noticed the pain just from the GH or from the combintaion? how long did it took to manifest? also, do you shoot the IGF IM or SC?
    thanks!

also SS01, curcumin is not that orally available, look up pubemd, and its antinflammatory action is limited to the intestisines and (maybe) liver

23. Banned
    Answers

Hm, liver anti-inflammatory... Sounds interesting. I wonder what that does when one has abused orals...

Mr.50, Devil's Claw Root is a systemic anti-inflammatory. I have joint pain from my bad knee that has some extensive ligament damage and this in turn makes my cartilage wear very quickly. I also tend to have a pain in the forearm when doing curls.

Devil's claw root cures the latter and greatly helps the former. I do not know ONE person who does not report feeling much better after taking it. It is extremely underrated for some unknown reason. Maybe the word "devil" scares people off. Seriously though, to notice immediate results, you might want to triple-dose for the first 3 days or so. It is harmless. Have you gotten it in liquid, caps or tabs?

24. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ss01
    Hm, liver anti-inflammatory... Sounds interesting. I wonder what that does when one has abused orals...
    I'd check that one out first. There are studies that have shown liver damage in poor little research mice that have been given doses >14 days.

25. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Answers

Does PG=h need to be refrigerated?

26. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Answers

Cool

I would love to try PG-h but am going into pct soon and money is an issue. May have to stick with what I know works.
    Anyone use this for PCT with good results? Besides MR. Universe. (no offense, but you are alittle biased, as you should be with your product )

27. New Member
    Answers

pgh is awomse...i didnt use it durning pct....for a while after my last cycle my sex drive was very low....once i started running pgh ...everything came back to normal...i am running it during my pct and i suggest you do if you are going to be on a long cycle

28. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Answers

Buy in replace of Nolva/ retain? seems these would be much more effective for PCT and again, money is an issue or I would run both.

29. BMW
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BOHICA
    when i purchased it a few months ago i got two bottles for the price of one so yeah he gives u a free months supply

30. BMW
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by workin2005
    Does PG=h need to be refrigerated?
    i didnt refridgerate mines and it still worked fine i just kept it in a cool dark place.

31. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by workin2005
    Buy in replace of Nolva/ retain? seems these would be much more effective for PCT and again, money is an issue or I would run both.
    no it CANNOT replace nolva ... pgh would be a nice addition, but will do NOTHING to bring up natty test levels

32. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Answers

Ok thanks....I would love to try it and report back on results but I cant afford both nolva/Retain AND pg-h so I think I will have to drop the pg-h
    Wish I was rich!!!!
    Thanks for the feed back guys....

33. Board Supporter
    Answers

Mr. 50 thanks for the info... did you have any previous CPT before that? do you work in front of a computer? any joint pain that started besides that?

34. Board Supporter
    Answers

BTW I would try cissus+high dose celadrin+ART for the CPT

35. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Actually Judge I did not have any prior CPT. But I do work in front of the computer a lot and also I have had other joint soreness/aches since starting the hGH. I will look into the high dose Celedrin and Cissus but what is ART???

BTW I would try cissus+high dose celadrin+ART for the CPT

36. Board Supporter
    Answers

ART = active release technique is a form of soft tissue manual therpay based on manual manipulation combined with proper rehab exercise. its the shiznit and disscussed a ton here and in other boards. its basicaly like chiropractic for all of your body, only better.

check out www.activerelease.com to find a provider near you

37. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Answers

I will look into it thanks bro.

ART = active release technique is a form of soft tissue manual therpay based on manual manipulation combined with proper rehab exercise. its the shiznit and disscussed a ton here and in other boards. its basicaly like chiropractic for all of your body, only better.

check out www.activerelease.com to find a provider near you

38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Has anyone used the transdermal ? Results ?

39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.
    Answers

Has anyone used this dosed at .50cc all at once rather than the .25cc twice a day?

40. New Member
    Answers

If somebody were 19, would they be too young to benefit? Would there be extra risk? Thanks.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. has anyone used IDS Kranker Gels
    By mixedup in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-19-2006, 03:27 PM
  2. Has anyone used Anadrox?
    By RDXg0d in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-16-2006, 02:22 PM
  3. Has anyone used Ultra H.O.T.ter yet?
    By shootmeagain in forum Supplements
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: 10-14-2005, 02:32 PM
  4. has anyone used clen with a ph cycle?
    By phenom9950 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-18-2004, 08:32 AM
  5. Has anyone used Instynct's T3?
    By michaelton in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2004, 07:09 PM