has anyone used PG-H

mr g

Board Supporter
Awards
has anyone used PG-H THANKS GOHSTMASTER

HAS ANYONE USED PG-H FROM UNIVERSAL KITS????????????????????????????

IF SO GOT ANY FEED BACK

Last edited:

Ghostmaster

Awards
Just into it for a week know. Will post results as I see them...From what I have read and the similarities to other products it good for us over 30(40) . We shall see...

IF SO GOT ANY FEED BACK

mr g

Board Supporter
Awards
GOHSTMASTER THANKS

THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE. I JUST STARTED SECOND VIAL SOME NOTICIBLE RESULTS WITH NO CARDIO..........THIS WEEK I STARTED CARDIO EVERDAY 30 MIN SO WILL SEE IF RESULTS ARE BETTER.......... I ALSO BOUGHT OMNIVEX BUT HAVIN A HELL OF A TIME INJECTING IT CANT SEEM TO GET ALL THE CRYSTALIZATION TO GO AWAY WHEN I SHAKE THE **** OUT OF IT 22 AND 23 GETT CLOGGED..............

Just into it for a week know. Will post results as I see them...From what I have read and the similarities to other products it good for us over 30(40) . We shall see...

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I like it. Within 2 - 3 weeks I noticed increased vascularity and started leaning out some. I was also sleeping better and feeling better. Toward the end, I got tired of 2x/day administration and doubled the dose at 1x/day. Now that it's down to $60 for 2 months, I might pick some more up.

IF SO GOT ANY FEED BACK

mr g

Board Supporter
Awards
THANKS
IM NOT NOTICING THAT MUCH VASCULARITY CAUSE I STILL GOT TO MUCH FAT BUT THE LOVE HANDELS ARE GETTIN SMALLER AND IM NOTICING MORE DEFINITION IN OTHER AREAS

I like it. Within 2 - 3 weeks I noticed increased vascularity and started leaning out some. I was also sleeping better and feeling better. Toward the end, I got tired of 2x/day administration and doubled the dose at 1x/day. Now that it's down to $60 for 2 months, I might pick some more up.

tiggermoon

tiggermoon

Awards
in what manner (oral, topical, inj.) are you useing it?
and at what dosage?

Ghostmaster

Awards
INJECT .50 ML TWICE A DAY MORNING AND NIGHT
I don't care for the AM makes me tired. I drag ass most of the day. Anyone else have this problem and what did you do if anything? I'm making sure to keep my carbs up in the AM thinking that was it...maybe I'll try just the PM dose.

legaljuicer

Awards
can I inject this im(just like 4-ad cyp, etc)

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think I've read of several people on steroidology going IM, but I've never tried it. Shouldn't be a problem. P-GH is completely painless sub-q.

mr g

Board Supporter
Awards
not sure if ur susposed to do it IM I THINK ITS SUB Q

BUT I COULD BE WRONG......I HAVE READ THAT U CAN DO GH IM SO I GUESS U MIGHT BE ABLE TO PG-H SAME WAY?????????????????

Parteeman

Awards
I shoot it IM and it works fine. Same vasodillation upon injecting, literally three or four seconds after pushing the plunger all the way down.

mr.universe

mr.universe

Awards
  • Established
MR G, let me know if you still have problems with the OMNIVEX and we will switch it out for you if necessary. We still have some left, you can take it oral but it's just not as potent. Let us know if we can do anything to help and thanks for the good feedback on the P-GH, we get a lot of emails just not enough posts like these they are great to read.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
anyone have updates with their results?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i'm gonna order some of this right now actually ... i'll let you all know my results will do .25ml 2x a day sub-q

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
ok nice..i am going to do the same, hopefully soon.

How much did you get?

Snachito

Board Supporter
Awards
Mr. Universe, you got me as a customer as well, I'm getting some too!

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i ordered a 2 month kit ... i'm going to run it up until my show

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Good luck, looking forward to hearing the results. I think you get a 3rd month free don't you?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
they made no mention of that ... if they do that'd be sick i could run it through pct ... is there any problem with staying on for 3 months going 5 on 2 off?

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
right on the pgh page it says

Please note: All kits come with an extra month supply standard or one extra bottle.

so im assuming that means if you buy a 2 month kit, you get an extra month making it 3..unless im reading it wrong and the free bottle is already included since the prices are reduced.

Mr. U....can you set me straight? thanks

h19

mr.universe

mr.universe

Awards
  • Established
All kits come with an extra bottle, equivalent to an extra months worth of product...... regardless of the spring promo. That means if you buy a 1 month kit you will receive a three month supply and so on.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
thanks that was fast. :cheers:

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
they made no mention of that ... if they do that'd be sick i could run it through pct ... is there any problem with staying on for 3 months going 5 on 2 off?
I wouldn't think that is a problem, I was planning on that myself. I mean regular GH from what I understand takes about 6 or so weeks to see the really noticable effects, so i am assuming something such as PGH would probably take just as long if not longer.....
Plus considering we are "younger"....our normal amounts would be higher.... If I had the money I would probably go 4 months or so straight. I'm going to add in oratropin-1 towards the end also

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
All kits come with an extra bottle, equivalent to an extra months worth of product...... regardless of the spring promo. That means if you buy a 1 month kit you will receive a three month supply and so on.
so if you buy a 1 month kit you get a 3 month supply? does this mean since i ordered a 2 month kit i'll actually receive a 4 month supply?

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
i noticed that too, that he typed that. I didnt want to look like an ass and still be confused..lol

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i'm curious if it will work just as well taking .5ml at night as opposed to the two .25ml doses spread throughout the day... mr. u any thoughts?

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
I heard that people were doing that, but the vasolidation gets pretty intense at that point...I'd like to know this also, b/c I'd rather not be tired during the day and could use the sleep!

metabog

Awards
Anybody get that shortness of breath for a few minutes after the inject?
I inject .25 ml intra-musc and sometimes get it, sometimes don't. It's a weird feeling but only lasts a minute or so.

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn, $21/mo is a pretty good deal, I may have to pick up some more. I switched to .5 nightly injects after a couple of weeks, got tired of sticking 2x/day. The shortness of breath is definitely more intense, so don't start off at .5ml. If you've ever taken 1-2gm GABA, the feeling is similar. Also, don't know if it's been mentioned, but I think dosage was intended to be 5 days on, 2 days off, i.e. a one month supply is 20 days worth. For my 2nd month, I think I took .33ml at night for 30 days.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
I am assuming you liked the results? Did you take anything else with it?

Snachito

Board Supporter
Awards
Damn, $21/mo is a pretty good deal, I may have to pick up some more. I switched to .5 nightly injects after a couple of weeks, got tired of sticking 2x/day. The shortness of breath is definitely more intense, so don't start off at .5ml. If you've ever taken 1-2gm GABA, the feeling is similar. Also, don't know if it's been mentioned, but I think dosage was intended to be 5 days on, 2 days off, i.e. a one month supply is 20 days worth. For my 2nd month, I think I took .33ml at night for 30 days.
How long do you get the shortness of breath for? Does it last just a few seconds after the pin or does it continue for minutes, hours, etc.? Any info on this would greatly be appreciated! Thanks!

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am assuming you liked the results? Did you take anything else with it?
I really did like it. My wife noticed first that I was sleeping more soundly. I'm a light sleeper, but it was hard to wake me when I was taking p-gh. I guess the better sleep contributed to overall better mood. I also noticed increased vascularity and some fat loss (around my waist particularly). I don't think I was taking anything with it, other than just whey, creatine, vits, etc. but it was over a year ago. I've been meaning to buy some more, but I forget about the stuff - not because it isn't good, just because it's not mentioned much around here.

How long do you get the shortness of breath for? Does it last just a few seconds after the pin or does it continue for minutes, hours, etc.? Any info on this would greatly be appreciated! Thanks!
The shortness of breath is over in a few minutes. Kind of alarming at first, but you just have to relax and breathe deeply. I started liking it after a while actually.

Check out steroidology's forum for more info. Lots of people like it, but some seemed to be non-responders.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
any more info as to whether taking .5ml once at night is any less effective than taking .25ml 2x during the day?

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
what about any info on anyone taking it that is in their mid 20's.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Where do you get PG-H from? It's not on any of the sponsors sites, and if it is I'm blind as hell. *if this isn't a good question, feel free to delete it or I will*

coffee4me

Board Supporter
Awards
A question for Universe. What makes P-HG different from just

taking Gaba and glutamine, a common homeopathic GH releaser with
moderate effectiveness?

It appears that that is what P-GH is, same side effects as Gaba
(vasodilation) and from what I've read on your site it sounds like
it is Gaba and glutamine.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
I think you're thinking of PGF2A or something like that. If you're using that stuff you better have a restroom near by!

You aint kiddin about that! I just started a pgf-2a/LR3/GHRP-6 stack yesterday. Got it (the PGF) in BA so I could use it as a trans-D, but its in a regular vial, so I needed a needle just to get it out of the vial, so I just said screw it, I might as well inject it. (stung a bit, and left a bruise on my right bicep). I got up to use the facility like every 45 mins or so during the night. Lost my appetite, felt weak and tired, and barfed up my pre workout meal in the gym trash can right there on the workout floor today! (after two supersets of squats with sissy squats) I was nursing that waste basket for like 30 mins! LOL...... Ussually it takes more than a few sets to make me barf on leg day. I think WILL use it as a trans D for at least half of my weekly doses, it gave me almost flu like symptoms. Anyway, that P-GH sounds pretty good, I saw it a while back, but never tried it, because I couldnt find any user feedback, now maybe I'll try some sometime this summer.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
that was the problem with pgf-2 ... everything thought it was going to be great .. which it would have been .. except no one really could handle the sides

slinger

Awards
so if you buy a 1 month kit you get a 3 month supply? does this mean since i ordered a 2 month kit i'll actually receive a 4 month supply?
I think thats a mistake, i know he said buy a 1month kit and get a three month supply but doesnt that mean 1 bottle per kit so to get a three month supply he would have to give 2 extra bottles for a three month supply, is this correct..mr.universe can you solve this for me please thankyou...............................................slinger.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
maybe he meant to say Free instead of three...

free month supply sounds more likely then three month supply.....

when is the sale over is the better question..i mean either way your getting free **** while the prices are reduced..lol