has anyone used PG-H

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
For this type of carpel tunnel type symptom or just in general. I bought both the Devil's Claw and the Curcumin today and started taking them. Hopefully this will help. I am about to quit because I can't sleep.

To judge-mental: Ah. I haven't tried it. Harpagophytum procumbens, aka devil's claw root, works wonders for me.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I actually noticed it about 2 weeks after I started the Gh and it has gotten progressivly worse. This week I started the IGF at 50mcgs per day 5 on 2 off and I also dropped the GH to 2ius per day 5 on 2 off. I think I just realized yesterday that I had to reduct the GH to 2ius per day rather then 3 as I am running out and I want to finish the IGF and GH at the same time. Since starting the IGF this week the numbness has gotten worse.

My plan is to finish the IGF and the GH and switch to pGH to get things started again.

I have been using the GH sub-Q in the abs and IGF IM in various body parts.

to MR 50: have you noticed the pain just from the GH or from the combintaion? how long did it took to manifest? also, do you shoot the IGF IM or SC?
thanks!

also SS01, curcumin is not that orally available, look up pubemd, and its antinflammatory action is limited to the intestisines and (maybe) liver

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hm, liver anti-inflammatory... Sounds interesting. I wonder what that does when one has abused orals...

Mr.50, Devil's Claw Root is a systemic anti-inflammatory. I have joint pain from my bad knee that has some extensive ligament damage and this in turn makes my cartilage wear very quickly. I also tend to have a pain in the forearm when doing curls.

Devil's claw root cures the latter and greatly helps the former. I do not know ONE person who does not report feeling much better after taking it. It is extremely underrated for some unknown reason. Maybe the word "devil" scares people off. :p Seriously though, to notice immediate results, you might want to triple-dose for the first 3 days or so. It is harmless. Have you gotten it in liquid, caps or tabs?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Hm, liver anti-inflammatory... Sounds interesting. I wonder what that does when one has abused orals...
I'd check that one out first. There are studies that have shown liver damage in poor little research mice that have been given doses >14 days.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Does PG=h need to be refrigerated?

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I would love to try PG-h but am going into pct soon and money is an issue. May have to stick with what I know works.
Anyone use this for PCT with good results? Besides MR. Universe. (no offense, but you are alittle biased, as you should be with your product :cheers: )

bubba04

Awards
pgh is awomse...i didnt use it durning pct....for a while after my last cycle my sex drive was very low....once i started running pgh ...everything came back to normal...i am running it during my pct and i suggest you do if you are going to be on a long cycle

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Buy in replace of Nolva/ retain? seems these would be much more effective for PCT and again, money is an issue or I would run both.

BMW

Awards
  • Established
Hey mr.universe my question is, on your site it says "Please note: All kits come with an extra month supply standard or one extra bottle." Does that mean that if I want to run it for 2 months, I only need to purchase one month and will get the second free? Thanks, I think this has been covered before but couldn't find it when searching or remember what you answered.
when i purchased it a few months ago i got two bottles for the price of one so yeah he gives u a free months supply

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
Buy in replace of Nolva/ retain? seems these would be much more effective for PCT and again, money is an issue or I would run both.
no it CANNOT replace nolva ... pgh would be a nice addition, but will do NOTHING to bring up natty test levels

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks....I would love to try it and report back on results but I cant afford both nolva/Retain AND pg-h so I think I will have to drop the pg-h :rasp:
Wish I was rich!!!!
Thanks for the feed back guys....

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Mr. 50 thanks for the info... did you have any previous CPT before that? do you work in front of a computer? any joint pain that started besides that?

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
BTW I would try cissus+high dose celadrin+ART for the CPT

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Actually Judge I did not have any prior CPT. But I do work in front of the computer a lot and also I have had other joint soreness/aches since starting the hGH. I will look into the high dose Celedrin and Cissus but what is ART???

BTW I would try cissus+high dose celadrin+ART for the CPT

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ART = active release technique is a form of soft tissue manual therpay based on manual manipulation combined with proper rehab exercise. its the shiznit and disscussed a ton here and in other boards. its basicaly like chiropractic for all of your body, only better.

check out www.activerelease.com to find a provider near you

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I will look into it thanks bro.

ART = active release technique is a form of soft tissue manual therpay based on manual manipulation combined with proper rehab exercise. its the shiznit and disscussed a ton here and in other boards. its basicaly like chiropractic for all of your body, only better.

check out www.activerelease.com to find a provider near you

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone used this dosed at .50cc all at once rather than the .25cc twice a day?

Speedbacker

Awards
If somebody were 19, would they be too young to benefit? Would there be extra risk? Thanks.

mr.universe

mr.universe

Awards
  • Established
It is an amino based GH precursor, do a little research on aminos and there effects on the body regarding bodybuilding. That's a decision you will have to make ultimately and to date I have never heard of adverse side effects from taking aminos following usage recommendations.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks....I would love to try it and report back on results but I cant afford both nolva/Retain AND pg-h so I think I will have to drop the pg-h :rasp:
Wish I was rich!!!!
Thanks for the feed back guys....
Im using P-GH as part of my PCT protocol, but I wouldnt even consider going off with out a good SERM like nolva, and an prefferably an AI like rebound XT (or maybe letro or anastrozole) on top of that. I happened to have a vial of HCG lying around waiting to be reconstituted so I decided to use that as well as nolva and rebound XT. I also chose to overlap insulin (either humalog or humilin-R depending on how soon I want to have to eat again on any given day.) for the last 2 weeks of my cycle and the first week of pct. I also decided to give prostaglandin F2alpha another chance (for as long as I can stand using it that is.) And I still had a bit of cash left, so it was between my ussual LR3 IGF-1 adjunct to PCT, and the slightly cheaper P-GH. So this time I opted with the P-GH cuz I've been curious about it for a while and cuz u get a full 6 month supply for only 150 bucks. It would have been nice to have the option of adding the Lr3 and some regular GH, but Ive been completely broke for the last 8 days. (despite the fact that alot of this stuff I allready had sitting around from a while back waiting to be used. But the PGh comes in lyophized powder form so, it you buy it when you have money and save it for next cycles PCT and have plenty of time to save up for your nolva and whatever else. But honestly Im taking so much crap that it would be hard to evaluate the effects of just one of the compounds Im taking. Especially since I've only been taking PGH and PGF2a for about a week. (about to start my 3rd and final week of slin.)

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Im using P-GH as part of my PCT protocol, but I wouldnt even consider going off with out a good SERM like nolva, and an prefferably an AI like rebound XT (or maybe letro or anastrozole) on top of that. I happened to have a vial of HCG lying around waiting to be reconstituted so I decided to use that as well as nolva and rebound XT. I also chose to overlap insulin (either humalog or humilin-R depending on how soon I want to have to eat again on any given day.) for the last 2 weeks of my cycle and the first week of pct. I also decided to give prostaglandin F2alpha another chance (for as long as I can stand using it that is.) And I still had a bit of cash left, so it was between my ussual LR3 IGF-1 adjunct to PCT, and the slightly cheaper P-GH. So this time I opted with the P-GH cuz I've been curious about it for a while and cuz u get a full 6 month supply for only 150 bucks. It would have been nice to have the option of adding the Lr3 and some regular GH, but Ive been completely broke for the last 8 days. (despite the fact that alot of this stuff I allready had sitting around from a while back waiting to be used. But the PGh comes in lyophized powder form so, it you buy it when you have money and save it for next cycles PCT and have plenty of time to save up for your nolva and whatever else. But honestly Im taking so much crap that it would be hard to evaluate the effects of just one of the compounds Im taking. Especially since I've only been taking PGH and PGF2a for about a week. (about to start my 3rd and final week of slin.)
Your taking so much crap, and I bet you would get the same results on just one of those and a good diet.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
Your taking so much crap, and I bet you would get the same results on just one of those and a good diet.
Why do you presume my diet isnt good? And since when are you an authority on my body and how it responds to endocrine manipulation? You dont know what has worked and hasnt worked for me in the past, or what I did or didnt do to discover it. Im not blindly following advice of some random "guru". My decisions are based on a combination of what Ive learned about the endocrine system, and how hormones and cell-messengers work on the cellular level through countless hours of enthusiastic reading, and through experimentation and personal experience.
Save your bets and worry about how YOUR body responds. When I need advice I will ask for it. Ive studied the crap out of every pharmaceutical compound I use long before I even considered implementing any of them. And they do not serve to replace proper diet and training. In fact I needed to be even MORE knowledgeable of nutritional manipulation to properly use some of theese compounds then when I trained natural, because some of them (especially slin) change many of the rules of thumb of bodybuilding diet. I understand thouroughly the pros and cons of slin, PGF2a, HCG and SERMS and have made a decision as the mature adult that I am about whats right FOR ME. And I take and have taken responsibility for those decisions.

One of those compounds? are you serious? Wich one? HCG will mimic endengeneous LH and condition the leydig cells to respond to it but it wont cause the pituitary to make LH and FSH. The nolva will, (by blocking estrogen at the hypothalamus) but it takes a while and muscle loss is common during that waiting period when androgen levels are insufficient and cortisol and estrogen are normal or higher. (Hence the usefullness of HCG). The SERMS also dont address androgen induced suppression at the hypothalamus, wich is what ALRI's ultra hot(ter) and similar (ATD) compounds have been purported to address. The low dosed AI is insurance that the HCG induced test is not largely aromatized. That way I can take a lower dose of nolva without worrying about gyno (wich im predisposed to) and also can keep the much needed test the HCG induces as test. (Ive got enough estrogen for glucose utilization and IGF promotion as well as androgen receptor upregulation, thanks.) The slin wont do much with out sufficient stimulation of AR's. But coupled with PGF2a creates a superior synergy then either alone. The PGF2a not only upregulates AR,s (both in number and in sensitivity), but also prevents fat gain from the slin similar to the much more dangerous but highly effective uncoupler DNP. (wich I dont use). The PGF causes actuall adipocyte destruction not just shrinking the fat cells like dieting and cardio alone do. This is much better with slin then T3 or sympathamimetics (adrenal agonists) because those compounds all reduce insulin sensitivity. And as for the P-GH...... anything that increases GH is a good idea for me PCT or not, because unlike a lot of users, I actually have tested clinically low in endegeneous GH. And in case you didnt know, high GH work synergystically with both insulin and with raised androgen levels/sensitivity. (For reasons I havent the time to explain to you right now because I got errands to run before its to late.)
But thanks anyway kid. :cool:

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I had no idea this stuff was already out, looking to pick some up ASAP!

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
Can I get an AMEN out there!?!?

Well said bro.
thanx, didnt mean fly off the handle like that, I just get defensive about those sort of things sometimes. (it was the full moon damn it!)lol!

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
thanx, didnt mean fly off the handle like that, I just get defensive about those sort of things sometimes. (it was the full moon damn it!)lol!
No your just defending yourself because you felt attacked and your sensitive, awww. Your just taking what he said to personally, because maybe he didnt care to think about what your taking because you ARE on a ton of ****, and he didnt even care to think for ten minutes on how all the **** plays out. But obviously you care enough to defend yourself over a little comment to write a fvcking novel. Thanks for your imput, I'm sure you showed his ass right? rock on bro

tanto

Awards
I'm a marine serving in Iraq, so I can't pin anything right now. Is there any feedback on the effectiveness of the transidermal version of P-GH? The product sounds great and I wanna give it a try, but I'm not sure if I should just save my money and wait another 5months till I get back so I can just pin the ****.