has anyone used PG-H

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Bump for glenihan results from the P-GH.

How often per day did you take it and what time of day and results?

CROWLER

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established

CROWLER
He told me the results were going good, but he got so tired of pinning 2x a day that he dropped it.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So it is mostly GABA and Glutamine? And how does one avail himself of such goodies? I mean, in theory one might make the injectable himself, but ... just buying the stuff is also a nice option, less bother...

mr.universe

mr.universe

Awards
  • Established
pGH also has GABOB and is formulated in such a way that the effects of the GABA are multiplied to deliver a result 20x that of regular GABA. So I'm told by the manufacturer and so far no one has claimed to get the same results from plain GABA. We have been trying to figure the stuff out ourselves in order cut out our supplier and manufacturer it in house with no luck...... we figure we'll leave the chemistry up to the chemist. The product has been a huge success from day one and there are incredible testimonials out there, we just don't want the site to look like a huge infomercial. Thanks for all the feedback......

glenihan

Awards
  • Established

CROWLER
its kind of hard to say because i had been dieting for a while and was on test as well as EC .. overall i think it did help me lean up even quicker though and definitely increased vascularity for an hour or so after the inject

and bohica's right i was so tired of pinning prop/masteron eod, hcg 2x a week, and pgh 2x a DAY that i just dropped the pgh to 1x a day before bed .. i didn't notice any difference

for the price i think its a good buy

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The website says even though it's pure enough, you're not supposed to inject it. :D

Seriously though, this would be a LOT less effective orally, right?

BigT

Awards
Just my own two cents. I have used several bottles of P-GH. I am in a position to compare it to other natural releasers (oral GABA, Argenine/Ornathine combos, Ectotropin 6 etc...). I find it works very well for leaning out as well as for sleep and improved mood. The P-GH beets the other products hands down (except for Ectotropin 6 which is a topic for another post).

I recently finished a box of Ectotropin 6 that I received from IBE as a tester. WOW....

I can't help but think the two products could somehow be used together (stacked or alternating) to achieve even better results. We may be on to something here. I would like to hear from others as well.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, thank you for the information. So getting a 6-month supply of pGH is a good buy then?

I sure wouldn't try 2 kinds of GH releasers at the same time. Alternating hGH with GH-releasers would make a lot of sense, but not combining 2 releasers, because it might fatigue the pituitary too much. And when that happens....... OTOH, I haven't a clue how Ectotropin-6 works so you just might be onto something here. :D

mr.universe

mr.universe

Awards
  • Established
We sell the original pGH product as an "oral use only" product for legal reasons....

mr g

Board Supporter
Awards
I just ordered Ecto 6 i am looking forward to trying it out.I was thinking of usind SD with it alond with sesamin. Any thoughts?????????????????

Shock133

Awards
I have just been catching up on this product and had no idea it had been out for so long. I will be running P-Gh concureently with Superdrol for 4 weeks at 30mg/day and then for 4 additional weeks during PCT. I'm pretty sure I will enjoy the results from the amount of good feedback on this product. We'll see what happens.

ottomaddox

ottomaddox

Awards
I just placed an order for some P-Gh and was wondering what size pins I need to get along with it, and what size syringes?
Thanks,
otto

animalistic

Awards
How effective is P-GH as an anti-catabolic agent during PCT. For those who have tried it, have you been able to keep more of your gains?

mr g

Board Supporter
Awards
I used insulin pins they worked great............

I just placed an order for some P-Gh and was wondering what size pins I need to get along with it, and what size syringes?
Thanks,
otto

mr.universe

mr.universe

Awards
  • Established
pGH definitely helps keep gains during PCT more so than any other supplement for me. It is as effective as HCG when coming off and everyone who has used it that way has agreed. In the two years we have carried it no one has ever reported differently and while on cycle it really helps alleviate sides.

animalistic

Awards
Thanks Mr. U. I would be interested in hearing from others who have experimented with it PCT too. Sounds like its worth giving a shot though.

animalistic

Awards
Another question. Any reason you can't draw and shoot p-gh and kynoselen in the same syringe?

mr.universe

mr.universe

Awards
  • Established
I can't answer questions like that regarding admin other than oral, for legal reasons. That's a good question for he boards, I'm sure there will be a lot of interesting replies. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful...

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
what is the best place to buy pg-h? Can you only get it from the Universal kits web site?

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I travel a bit with my job and getting needles on a plane most likely wont work.
Do you have to take PG-h daily forit to be effective or could you take it 4-5 days per week with 2-3 days off per week?

mr.universe

mr.universe

Awards
  • Established
We also have a transdermal formula as well but the instructions do suggest 5 days on and two off with the original formula. Someone with your level of BF will see results very quickly, you should get leaner and more vascular than ever with minimal effort. It's the guys with a higher percentage that don't see results as quickly.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Im 30, is this to young to really benifit from it?
Thanks for you responses BTW!

mr.universe

mr.universe

Awards
  • Established
Definitely not and like I said before especially with your level of BF you should see results very quickly.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Mr. Universe, or anyone else out there,
Are people pinning this....let me re-phrase....Have you HEARD of people pinning PGH in the glutes only? Would it work better in the shoulder or quad?

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Or is Sub-q the best way....

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mr. universe cannot comment on injections for legal reasons : his product is approved for oral administration only although I can tell you for sure that all the good results have been had through injecting the stuff.

Intramuscular is better, everyone who tried it says so, although Sub Q also works, but onset is a little delayed. Any muscle will be OK. This is a GH-releaser, it does not have important localized effects as IGF-1 does. In other words, you can pin the same area often and it's no problem. Calves & Quads come to mind.

mr.universe

mr.universe

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for answering that question, like he said I can't speak to that means of admin legally. It is a sterile liquid and water based...

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Thanks!
Mr. Universe, I belive you said this was as good if not better than any PCT supplement out now, including HCG.
How is that possible? it seems that HCG directly stimulates the bodies natrural test production (obviously what is needed in pct).
PGH is a GH releser but does not block estogen or directly allow the natural production of testosterone.
Did you mean PGH should be used along with something like HCG/Nolva ect... or did you mean it could be used in place of one of these?
Again, thanks so much for the responses!

mr.universe

mr.universe

Awards
  • Established
If you have used GH in the past or know some guys who have they all say the same thing, libido is through the roof. Everyone who has used the pGH products has said that they woke up with wood and that drive was up. I can speak to this from personal experience, I'll definitely vouch for for that. As far as pGH being better than HCG in my opinion, it accomplishes the same thing HCG does but with other benefits to go along with it. So that's why I said it was better, I'm not saying it blocks etsrogen or increases test production better. I'm just saying if given the choice to use pGH for PCT I would choose it over HCG any day.

AgnosticFront

AgnosticFront

Awards
can someone tell me how many MG's per ML are in the stuff? 50?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Interesting about the libido effects. I wonder if the libido effects are related to the GABOB/GaBA related activity rather then the actual stimulation of the GH. Gaba receptor activity is I belive the mechanism of action of GHB and other sleep aids and we all know how those are known to boost libido.....

If you have used GH in the past or know some guys who have they all say the same thing, libido is through the roof. Everyone who has used the pGH products has said that they woke up with wood and that drive was up. I can speak to this from personal experience, I'll definitely vouch for for that. As far as pGH being better than HCG in my opinion, it accomplishes the same thing HCG does but with other benefits to go along with it. So that's why I said it was better, I'm not saying it blocks etsrogen or increases test production better. I'm just saying if given the choice to use pGH for PCT I would choose it over HCG any day.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Additional question for Mr. universe and other users,,,,,,,

Since pGH seems to improve sleep benefits I was wondering if it has to be taken before bed or can it be taken during the day without causing sleepiness/lethargy? Also has anyone experienced Carpel Tunnel type symptoms with pGH? I have them bad from my current IGF and hGH regimine and I am about to stop. I would like to stop and switch to pGH and stilll have the hope that the Carpel Tunnel effects will go away. As a side note I don't think it is true Carpel Tunnel but rather an impingement of the Median nerve by the brachialis or the pronator teres. Any thoughts or techniques to release such impingement?

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mr.50 have you tried everything possible to not have to stop your supplementation? For example, devil's claw root, cissus and turmeric/curcumin all have anti-inflammatory properties or soft-tissus healing / pain reduction abilities. I'm betting that you'd do just fine with those. Here's a couple review summaries for ya. Enjoy.

J Altern Complement Med. 2003 Feb;9(1):161-8. Related Articles, Links
[size=+1]Safety and anti-inflammatory activity of curcumin: a component of tumeric (Curcuma longa).[/size]

Chainani-Wu N.

Department of Stomatology, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143-0658, USA. [email protected]

INTRODUCTION: Tumeric is a spice that comes from the root Curcuma longa, a member of the ginger family, Zingaberaceae. In Ayurveda (Indian traditional medicine), tumeric has been used for its medicinal properties for various indications and through different routes of administration, including topically, orally, and by inhalation. Curcuminoids are components of tumeric, which include mainly curcumin (diferuloyl methane), demethoxycurcumin, and bisdemethoxycurcmin. OBJECTIVES: The goal of this systematic review of the literature was to summarize the literature on the safety and anti-inflammatory activity of curcumin. METHODS: A search of the computerized database MEDLINE (1966 to January 2002), a manual search of bibliographies of papers identified through MEDLINE, and an Internet search using multiple search engines for references on this topic was conducted. The PDR for Herbal Medicines, and four textbooks on herbal medicine and their bibliographies were also searched. RESULTS: A large number of studies on curcumin were identified. These included studies on the antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and antifungal properties of curcuminoids. Studies on the toxicity and anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin have included in vitro, animal, and human studies. A phase 1 human trial with 25 subjects using up to 8000 mg of curcumin per day for 3 months found no toxicity from curcumin. Five other human trials using 1125-2500 mg of curcumin per day have also found it to be safe. These human studies have found some evidence of anti-inflammatory activity of curcumin. The laboratory studies have identified a number of different molecules involved in inflammation that are inhibited by curcumin including phospholipase, lipooxygenase, cyclooxygenase 2, leukotrienes, thromboxane, prostaglandins, nitric oxide, collagenase, elastase, hyaluronidase, monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 (MCP-1), interferon-inducible protein, tumor necrosis factor (TNF), and interleukin-12 (IL-12). CONCLUSIONS: Curcumin has been demonstrated to be safe in six human trials and has demonstrated anti-inflammatory activity. It may exert its anti-inflammatory activity by inhibition of a number of different molecules that play a role in inflammation.

Publication Types:

• Review
Phytother Res. 2004 Dec;18(12):982-9. Related Articles, Links
[size=+1]Analgesic, antiinflammatory and antidiabetic properties of Harpagophytum procumbens DC (Pedaliaceae) secondary root aqueous extract.[/size]

Mahomed IM, Ojewole JA.

Department of Pharmacology, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of KwaZulu-Natal, Private Bag X54001, Durban 4000, South Africa.

South Africa is blessed with a rich floral biodiversity of medicinally useful plants. One such plant is Harpagophytum procumbens DC (Family: Pedaliaceae). H. procumbens is widely used in South African traditional medicine for the treatment, management and/or control of a variety of human ailments. In the present study, the analgesic effect of H. procumbens secondary root aqueous extract was evaluated in mice, using the 'hot-plate' and 'acetic acid' test methods; while the antiinflammatory and antidiabetic effects of the plant's secondary root extract were investigated in rats. Fresh egg albumin-induced pedal oedema and streptozotocin (STZ)-induced diabetes mellitus were used as experimental test models of inflammation and diabetes Diclofenac (DIC, 100 mg/kg i.p.) was used as a reference analgesic and antiinflammatory agent for comparison. Chlorpropamide (250 mg/kg p.o.) was used as a reference hypoglycaemic agent for comparison. H. procumbens root aqueous extract (HPE, 50-800 mg/kg i.p.) produced significant (p < 0.05-0.001) analgesic effects against thermally and chemically induced nociceptive pain stimuli in mice. H. procumbens root extract (HPE, 50-800 mg/kg i.p.) also produced dose-related, significant reductions (p < 0.05-0.001) of the fresh egg albumin-induced acute inflammation of the rat hind paw oedema. Furthermore, the plant extract (HPE, 50-800 mg/kg i.p.) produced dose-dependent, significant reductions (p < 0.05-0.001) in the blood glucose concentrations of both fasted normal and fasted diabetic rats. The results of this experimental animal study indicate that H. procumbens root aqueous extract possesses analgesic, antiinflammatory and hypoglycaemic properties, and lend pharmacological support to the suggested folklore uses of Harpagophytum procumbens root in the management and/or control of painful, arthritic and other inflammatory conditions, as well as for adult-onset, type-2 diabetes mellitus in some communities of South Africa. 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.

PMID: 15742343 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. I will look into it. A much better alternative to stopping.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
High GH levels will do that to you, wether from p-GH or from hGH doesn't matter. If you're prone to it, then a higher GH level will do that. But I tell you from experience, these herbal anti-inflammatories help tremendously.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
50 mcgs per day IGF (5 on 2 off). 3ius per day GH (4th month, 5 on 2 off)

I have to go to the local health food store and see if they have some of the anti inflammatories toill I can order some from a board sponser.

MR. 50 what are your dosages?

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Hey mr.universe my question is, on your site it says "Please note: All kits come with an extra month supply standard or one extra bottle." Does that mean that if I want to run it for 2 months, I only need to purchase one month and will get the second free? Thanks, I think this has been covered before but couldn't find it when searching or remember what you answered.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Hey mr.universe my question is, on your site it says "Please note: All kits come with an extra month supply standard or one extra bottle." Does that mean that if I want to run it for 2 months, I only need to purchase one month and will get the second free? Thanks, I think this has been covered before but couldn't find it when searching or remember what you answered.
I am interested too. Does "extra month supply" also go for the transdermal?

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
to MR 50: have you noticed the pain just from the GH or from the combintaion? how long did it took to manifest? also, do you shoot the IGF IM or SC?
thanks!

also SS01, curcumin is not that orally available, look up pubemd, and its antinflammatory action is limited to the intestisines and (maybe) liver

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To judge-mental: Ah. I haven't tried it. Harpagophytum procumbens, aka devil's claw root, works wonders for me.