- 11-05-2010, 02:23 PM
- 11-05-2010, 03:18 PMBoard Sponsor
- 5'1" 117 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Kiwi in the United States
- Rep Power
Next, nither TestoPro or HGHup are nutrient repartitioners and so neither will affect your insulin or blood sugar levels.
Increased insulin response and blood sugar will have a blunting of your effects from HGHup, though.
The Primordial Woman
- 11-05-2010, 03:37 PM
Rosie is right like every time
Similar Forum Threads
- By pittguy578 in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 12-01-2010, 10:59 PM
- By RedwolfWV in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 25Last Post: 09-28-2007, 07:45 PM
- By julius kelp in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 10-18-2006, 07:09 PM
- By Jayhawkk in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 9Last Post: 11-20-2004, 08:48 PM