GH blood sugar update

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright lads so I spoke with doctors, I spoke with all of you, and I watched YouTube videos from various fitness figures. Everything I heard was coming from all directions. So I did the only logical thing I could think of...I hired a pro bodybuilding coach who preps people for shows and has been doing this for 20+ years. I told him the situation and he told me I'm a hyper responder and had me drop my GH dose to 1iu per day, every day. It's been 3 days since I've lowered the dose and my fasting blood sugar is now a nice healthy 88 😎. I was a bit concerned on being on such a low dose but my coach told me doing 1iu daily will still be enough to help me achieve my results. I also still have an increased appetite and energy levels so it's definitely still working for me

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Responding well to low doses is great. Glad you’re on track

In contrast to my mad scientists posts in my early 20s now that I’m all old and seasoned in my 30s my mentality is totally changed and I am always a fan of running things low and understanding your dose response for each compound. There’s no reason we have to take what internet bros consider a “standard dose” and start there.

unless you’re like 16 weeks out, here’s the schedule, I’m competing and I need to win, I don’t have time to fck around with low doses… unless that’s the case I think people should fck around with lower doses.

not to wax too poetically on this but it applies to all drugs. I’ve talked to a lot of people who did too much shrooms or weed or Molly or whatever recreational drug, had a really bad time, and are afraid to ever try it again. But in most of these cases they simply needed to dose lower.

Last edited:
Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Responding well to low doses is great. Glad you’re on track

In contrast to my mad scientists posts in my early 20s now that I’m all old and seasoned in my 30s my mentality is totally changed and I am always a fan of running things low and understanding your dose response for each compound. There’s no reason we have to take what internet bros consider a “standard dose” and start there.

unless you’re like 16 weeks out, here’s the schedule, I’m competing and I need to win, I don’t have time to fck around with low doses… unless that’s the case I think people should fck around with lower doses.
Exactly bro! My coach was asking me when I wanna compete and I'm like "I just wanna be jacked bro" lol. I mean, if he gets me to a awesome place maybe I'll try one day but right now I'm just trying to be the best version of myself

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Alright lads so I spoke with doctors, I spoke with all of you, and I watched YouTube videos from various fitness figures. Everything I heard was coming from all directions. So I did the only logical thing I could think of...I hired a pro bodybuilding coach who preps people for shows and has been doing this for 20+ years. I told him the situation and he told me I'm a hyper responder and had me drop my GH dose to 1iu per day, every day. It's been 3 days since I've lowered the dose and my fasting blood sugar is now a nice healthy 88 😎. I was a bit concerned on being on such a low dose but my coach told me doing 1iu daily will still be enough to help me achieve my results. I also still have an increased appetite and energy levels so it's definitely still working for me
That's good news, man!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
right now I'm just trying to be the best version of myself
Same here! I think that's a good goal to have regardless of competing or not!

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Same here! I think that's a good goal to have regardless of competing or not!
Totally agree but wanting to be the biggest most ripped dude st my gym is satisfying my competitive hunger. Some guys here just get on my nerves so bad it motivates the hell out of me. When I want to have a protein shake instead of eating chicken and rice like I should I just think about one of them

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Totally agree but wanting to be the biggest most ripped dude st my gym is satisfying my competitive hunger. Some guys here just get on my nerves so bad it motivates the hell out of me. When I want to have a protein shake instead of eating chicken and rice like I should I just think about one of them
That's good motivation to keep you striving for sure!