My Hair transplant and HGH/IGF-1

JKC12482

Awards
Hey guys, it's been awhile since I posted here. Anyway, i am 27 now, I reached my bodybuilding peak at 24 at 229 lbs. at 7-8% year round at a hair under six foot, but everyone has a story about how they used to bench five hundred and all that, so i'll stop telling you what I was. Anyway, I just got a new hair transplant. My hair is not balding bad, so the transplant was able to completely restore my hairline to where it was when i was 17 years old, and am taking propecia 1%. Now, I have several questions because i've researched this and come up with conflicting conclusions. If I got on HGH right now, (I got the transplant done a few days ago) would this accelerate the hair growth process? I've heard it actually can help regrow hair, of course i wouldn't use any kind of androgen with it, but maybe some igf or something. What do you guys think about this, and since I am NOT ever going to use any kind of androgen again, except maybe for trib or a natty test booster, what would you recommend I do? I guess the question i really need answered is, if i take hgh at 2-4 iu's a day will it help my hair?

956Vette

Awards
Could be a good idea. At the least it is something to experiment with. I had a transplant 10 yrs ago and gh helps me. If I were to get another procedure done, cant say I wouldnt be on 2iu/day ;)