Unanswered Hair Transplant

salva1985

Awards
Hi guys,

I usually run a couple of cycles per year and next year I'm thinking about having a hair transplant next April.
Im looking for more information about this but, do you think im gonna have any problem with the new hair and keep running cycles?

As I know the new transplant hair will never fall due to the hair cells that take you out of the nape, but i just wanna be sure at all.

If any of you have some experience or info I will be grateful.

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Save your money and shave your head brother. Own it my man 💪

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys,

I usually run a couple of cycles per year and next year I'm thinking about having a hair transplant next April.
Im looking for more information about this but, do you think im gonna have any problem with the new hair and keep running cycles?

As I know the new transplant hair will never fall due to the hair cells that take you out of the nape, but i just wanna be sure at all.

IMG_1073.JPG

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would consult the Dr that’s doing the work. I am sir they have dealt with this prior. Since everyone is different they would have to look at your chemistry to know.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi guys,

If hairloss is your concern stay away from DHT based prohormones and supplements. Even with a Hair Transplant your other hairs on the top of your hair can still fall out, which then creates that diffuse looking hairloss.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Save your money and shave your head brother. Own it my man 💪
I really hate when people say this, it is just like me telling you (if you were body conscious, to own being fat)

To a lot of people it is a big deal, especially if these people don't have heads that looks good/natural shaved... I am one of those.

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It sounds like you're insecure. You feeling your head looks odd is something mental. Cutting your head open and planting hair from another part of your body is the way to go! Lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's easy to think (when you have hair) that your head will look hideous without hair. ... I thought mine would. But after I first shaved it (cut with no guard, actually) for work purposes, I liked it and ao did everyone else (including my fiancee). I never wanted to grow it back after that.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I keep it short but do a ****-hot skin-fade on the sides and grow my beard. No one can see the top of my head anyways.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It sounds like you're insecure. You feeling your head looks odd is something mental. Cutting your head open and planting hair from another part of your body is the way to go! Lol
Incorrect, you are coming off as uneducated and a fwit. I have slight Trigonocephaly, but don't let that get in the way of your need to feel powerful ;P #mental

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I keep it short but do a ****-hot skin-fade on the sides and grow my beard. No one can see the top of my head anyways.
I don’t have enough hair on the top of my head to rock that, but I really like that style! The skin fade portion would go all the way up to where I am bald anyway. Or it would be like a 1” band of hair- like a sweatband, but missing the front part 😑. I just have the Jason Statham look, but shorter on my scalp and a bit longer for the beard.

The most interesting hair replacement or enhancement I have seen is scalp micropigmentation. I think they look great by people who really know what they are doing. When they make the lines too straight and defined, it just looks fake/weird. The other down side is that you have to get them retouched because they fade like standard tattoos.

I was always too scared of Propecia etc, and the first time I used Rogaine, I had to lie down on the floor at work because I got so lightheaded. I tried some natural shyt instead, but to no avail!

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, not so sure I would ever have the balls to get that done!
I have had the buzzed/balding head look for many years now. While I would rather have hair than not, I think I’m good..
I know I wouldn’t. Rather headblade.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tbh I would love to shave my head and tattoo it if I ever went bald but I can’t be doing that in my line of work, so I stick to a bodysuit, no hands no neck no head tattoos

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I used to have long hair and know what it's like to put a ton of focus on needing to have hair to look/feel good. I have mine shaved now and the women love it and say "now I can see your face". If you're a decent looking dude having hair on your head shouldn't matter much. Just grow a beard.

My hairline is receeding and I've accepted it. I will not be getting cut up to correct that.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I used to have long hair and know what it's like to put a ton of focus on needing to have hair to look/feel good. I have mine shaved now and the women love it and say "now I can see your face". If you're a decent looking dude having hair on your head shouldn't matter much. Just grow a beard.

My hairline is receeding and I've accepted it. I will not be getting cut up to correct that.
Yup.
I still have enough on top to rock a high and tight (semi hawk) but once the top thins much more I’ll just go 1-2 guard and skin sides.
IMG_0569.JPG

You guys ever been attracted to a girl that had an undesirable feature but she rocked it with confidence and style? That’s how more guys should be. I find those women sexy af. Work with what you have and be secure in who you are and you’ll never have a problem looking decent. Wear a hat too. **** that alien procedure putting holes in my head. I’d rather be ripped and bald anyways

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I couldn’t look at that growing like a fcking fungus infested chia pet every day in the mirror. Even if it weren’t expensive af, I couldn’t stomach that on my dome.

roidsarebad

roidsarebad

Awards
I honestly forgot what it’s like to have hair up there. Mine all migrated south years ago. I get it though, I’m just thinking about it in reverse. If my hair randomly started growing I’d consider laser hair removal, because it’s so easy to mow down what’s left every couple days vs managing a nice lush garden. Try shaving it to see if it fits you. When I was scrawny I looked like a stork (mostly because I have a big nose) after shaving my head, but after thickening out it actually fits quite nicely.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
These freaking pics make me itch all over.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was about to post more pics of hair transplants gone bad, but I decided not to because they were too disturbing. Of course they are worst case scenarios, but it’s still scary shyt!

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
I was about to post more pics of hair transplants gone bad, but I decided not to because they were too disturbing. Of course they are worst case scenarios, but it’s still scary shyt!
Why not post some that went well?

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Id get a hair transplant if I had good donor hair but I dont. I look fine with a buzzed/shaved hair but I prefer the look I have with hair. Plus it takes years off your face.

The new hair systems they have out now are really nice tbh. I’ve thought about it but I don’t need one yet.

I don’t think wanting Hair when you are losing it makes you insecure. It’s possible to have a preference with out insecurity. No need to be shallow minded y’all.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I really hate when people say this, it is just like me telling you (if you were body conscious, to own being fat)

To a lot of people it is a big deal, especially if these people don't have heads that looks good/natural shaved... I am one of those.
I agree, to some people its nothing but to others its crippling. If its something you want to change then do it, isn't that what we're about on here, having the guts and the will to make a change in yourself wether going all out to build your physique or hair be all you can!

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Serious?? These photos are from bad transplants. Come on, go to a hair loss forum and see good transplants. If you do these things in your body, you have to pay for it and go with a good doctor.

I have a HT, very happy with my results and in no way i had looked like these photos. In less than two weeks i had my head perfect.

You have to google "worst hair transplants" to find these photos. OMG.

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This is more real. If you want something good, you have to pay for it, like with all the things in life. I didnt have any pain in any moment.
IMG-20190711-WA0029.jpeg

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why not post some that went well?
Ahh tbh I didn’t even realize those pics were the “gone bad” versions, I thought that’s what it generally looks like right after. In that case, these grotesque pics are the minority. I wouldn’t worry so much for those considering it haha... I mean most celebrities have it and from what I’ve heard, it heals quickly.

salva1985

Awards
but my question is, will i lose the transplanted hair if i run a cycle after or not?

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No you won’t lose it because it’s being transplanted from an area that’s not prone to androgen related thinning. From what I’ve heard, it’s there for keeps.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My brother went from SC to Vancouver to have his done. It partly took and to go back couple years later to get some grafts planted. $10,000.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm sure @RickyBlobby would have some input. I think he got his done in the Middle East.