Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  BIG lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by judd View Post
    Today i upped the dose to 60 mg..
    Review till now :
    I think Epistane is a weak steroid, and need to be dosed around between 40 and 60 mg or higher ( depend on cycle's experience and sides )..
    It needs higher calories to be efective so if you're after a cut or a recomposition i wouldn't waste the money and i would go at least for a lean bulk or a bulk ( but i think there are better ph or ds out there for these goals )
    Sides till now :
    Lost of strenght, yes sadly true :-( , small headaches ( just add water and hawthorn berry ) from yesterday light back pump, lethargy ! ( sometime bad ! )
    I don't wanna insert the better libido on the sides ! ( very good week ends... )
    Let's see the last 10 days at 60 mg
    by depriving your body of even maintenance calories you are putting your body into a catabolic state. you cant expect to gain strength when eating less than your body requires to maintain itself. the anabolic effects of the epi would help you keep your muscle during a cut but you can not expect it to do everything. you attempted a recomp but you did it wrong, live and learn. steroids or prohormones cant do the work for you, if you dont do your part, they cant do theirs. they supplement what you do. better luck next time, but this is why people on these boards always say not to rush into cycles... this here is a perfect example as to why.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HumpTheCook View Post
    by depriving your body of even maintenance calories you are putting your body into a catabolic state. you cant expect to gain strength when eating less than your body requires to maintain itself. the anabolic effects of the epi would help you keep your muscle during a cut but you can not expect it to do everything. you attempted a recomp but you did it wrong, live and learn. steroids or prohormones cant do the work for you, if you dont do your part, they cant do theirs. they supplement what you do. better luck next time, but this is why people on these boards always say not to rush into cycles... this here is a perfect example as to why.

the ugly truth........
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  3. Registered User
    Answers

I apreciate your opinions guys, but why i made my diet as i did has been only because lot of people ( and even the owner and sponsor of a shop in an U.K. bodybuilding forum ) told me to go below maintenance..
    I read of LOT of people having good results in adding lean muscle while losing fat and i've chosed to go whit epistane for all this reasons ( because i also have 1T and i was going for it but lot of people told me the epi was better for my goal )..
    You talk as i'm the first moron here, but you don't know me.. I'm 30 years old and i train since i was 16.. here my stats : 184 cm, 92 kg deadlift 220 kg squat 190 kg bench 135 kg
    This was the first time i took anabolics
    Defenitely i spoke in my case and not in general as someone said before..
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Have you ever tought to the possibility that Epistane just doesn't work ( at least this lot whit me ) ?
    I have researched a lot before to start and most of the people says for a first cycle don't go over 40 mg per day.. even on the IBE website for an hardcore cycle the dosage is 40 mg per day, I'M at 50 mg per day and losing strenght when i didn't take EPISTANE and worser diet I WAS still gaining strenght..
    If the Epistane worked, i should have any side, but the only side i had till now are a little better libido and from last night a little of pain on my nipple..
    These are facts, and YOU should have read better before saying something..
    One more thing, you're an IBE rep, thank you for erase my thread from your forum after i gave you the Lot # ..
    How many calories under maintenance are you down?

Something is not right with your experience here. Even a slight calorie deficiency, you should at least see some strength gain even if minimal. The whole lot about lowering your calories causing you to lose strength while on cycle does hole merit however if you are slightly lowering calories, say 500-1000, then that should not be enough to KILL your strength gains.

There is a world of difference between losing some strength and KILLING YOUR STRENGTH GAINS and SIZE.

This, especially since you have HAD STRENGTH gains with less food and no steroidal compounds.

Either you are pulling everyone's leg, do not have a clue to what you are doing or you have a bunk batch, end of story.
    ---The destruction of my enemies is to make them my friends---
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Answers

hey chief...hows 60mg's treating ya?? i've managed to put on 40lbs on my flat bench over the course of this cycle...pretty good..got one more chest workout next week and then my cycle is over.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I like IBE alot, and have alot of there products. But if this guy is a non-responder. Let him be that.

He isnt hating, he is giving feedback. That IMO, is his right.

There are non-responders to all compounds, even test. Unreal machine for instance.

Again Judd, sorry epistane didnt do it for you. Almost all reviews are very good. Especially dosed at 30-50mg ED.

Good lifts btw.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by M16 View Post
    Your either getting lean...Or gaining tissue. Most of us with normal genetics can't do both at the same time.
    Agreed. I've always had issues with 'recomping', if you're eating at the caloric level to stay at the same weight, why would your body respond in any other way but to stay the same?
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    How many calories under maintenance are you down?

Something is not right with your experience here. Even a slight calorie deficiency, you should at least see some strength gain even if minimal. The whole lot about lowering your calories causing you to lose strength while on cycle does hole merit however if you are slightly lowering calories, say 500-1000, then that should not be enough to KILL your strength gains.

There is a world of difference between losing some strength and KILLING YOUR STRENGTH GAINS and SIZE.

This, especially since you have HAD STRENGTH gains with less food and no steroidal compounds.

Either you are pulling everyone's leg, do not have a clue to what you are doing or you have a bunk batch, end of story.
    That's what i was expecting from epistane..
    I upped the calories since day 17th more or less..
    I'm defenitely ABOVE maintenance and still losing strenght..
    How can someone explain to pass from 34 kg x 6 to 27 kg x 8 in seatead dumbell shoulder press ( just for example ) ? I call it lost of strenght..
    The sizes are good, maybe little bigger, but strenght really sucks !
    I've checked my work out book and i saw i did this weight years ago..
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by brownchoclit View Post
    hey chief...hows 60mg's treating ya?? i've managed to put on 40lbs on my flat bench over the course of this cycle...pretty good..got one more chest workout next week and then my cycle is over.
    Hi buddy, have you got a log here around ? I wanna have a look..
    I've just started 60 mg yesterday.. today day off i'm not going to run this week because i wanna have more calories ABOVE maintenance this last days ( i'm thinking to go till 40 days )..
    You lucky 40 lbs on bench, i'm losing strenght instead !
  10. Registered User
    Answers

One more thing for everyone..
    I'M NOT saying Epistane doesn't work for everyone ( lot of logs say it works well ), i'm just writing my experience on it..
    No offence for anybody.. I apreciate every single opinion here in this thread just because i like to hear everyone's opinion..
    I'm not making fun of anyone anyway, maybe sometime my english is not very good i'm sorry for that..
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Answers

One more thing for everyone..
    I'M NOT saying Epistane doesn't work for everyone ( lot of logs say it works well ), i'm just writing my experience on it..
    No offence for anybody.. I apreciate every single opinion here in this thread just because i like to hear everyone's opinion..
    I'm not making fun of anyone anyway, maybe sometime my english is not very good i'm sorry for that..
    So how about changing the thread title to "Epistane didn't work for me!" The current one is kind of misleading
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

12. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    So how about changing the thread title to "Epistane didn't work for me!" The current one is kind of misleading
    You're right, i didn't know i could..
    I will..
    ( i tried but i can't change the title )
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    will need mod edit.

we never see misleading thread titles here on AM, do we? never.
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  BIG lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    will need mod edit.

we never see misleading thread titles here on AM, do we? never.
    haha ive never seen one. EVER!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

haha ive never seen one. EVER!
    Neg threads can get good traffic as well.

Very useful for bringing myths and rumors out of hiding for confrontation.

Again almost all the reviews i have read for epistane are positive and users want to run it again.

Stuff sells out everywhere.
  16. IBE/PHF Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Answers

It's always out of stock and that's why I think that's what leads people to believe that IBE doesn't make it anymore

We can't keep it in stock !

Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Neg threads can get good traffic as well.

Very useful for bringing myths and rumors out of hiding for confrontation.

Again almost all the reviews i have read for epistane are positive and users want to run it again.

Stuff sells out everywhere.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  BIG lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    It's always out of stock and that's why I think that's what leads people to believe that IBE doesn't make it anymore

We can't keep it in stock !
    i didnt think IBE made it anymore. the odd time i did see it around still confused me lol.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Hi buddy, have you got a log here around ? I wanna have a look..
    I've just started 60 mg yesterday.. today day off i'm not going to run this week because i wanna have more calories ABOVE maintenance this last days ( i'm thinking to go till 40 days )..
    You lucky 40 lbs on bench, i'm losing strenght instead !

hey bro..yes i have a log..its on another forum though..

http://www.modernfitnessforum.com/sh...229#post118229

cheers..

brown
  19. M16
    IBE Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Answers

Well just like all compounds you will have some people that respond great and others who don't respond to well. We are sorry that this compound did not work for you, BUT has worked for many others.

I personally have great strength gains from Epi, but mild weight gains...However my years of lifting have taught me to focus on the mirror and not the scale.

Anyhow good luck in the future man.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Answers

Well just like all compounds you will have some people that respond great and others who don't respond to well. We are sorry that this compound did not work for you, BUT has worked for many others.

I personally have great strength gains from Epi, but mild weight gains...However my years of lifting have taught me to focus on the mirror and not the scale.

**** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

21. Registered User
    Answers

Thank you !
    I had a good work out today, little strenght came back, pump was good as well.. Calories are higher than usual ( i'm gaining weight since i upped to 60 mg ) i'm going for the 40 days, till next friday..
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by brownchoclit View Post
    hey bro..yes i have a log..its on another forum though..

cheers..

brown
    Very interesting buddy..
    Thank you
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Answers

any updates?

Also, is epistane now discontinued? Seems it is not even in their product line up on their website...
  24. IBE/PHF Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by e30Kat View Post
    any updates?

Also, is epistane now discontinued? Seems it is not even in their product line up on their website...
    Epistane is still very available
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  25. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by e30Kat View Post
    any updates?

I'm in pct..
    Started at 30 mg Nolvadex first 4 days then 20 mg till now..
    Lost little weight ( i've lowered the calories anyway ), gained more strength in pct than on cycle, looking better now..
    Feeling better on pct ( no lethargy, no high bp ) and leaning out a little ( using green tea, cla and lean xtreme )..
    I think Epistane has been just too weak for me..
  26. Registered User
    Answers

I'm in pct..
    Started at 30 mg Nolvadex first 4 days then 20 mg till now..
    Lost little weight ( i've lowered the calories anyway ), gained more strength in pct than on cycle, looking better now..
    Feeling better on pct ( no lethargy, no high bp ) and leaning out a little ( using green tea, cla and lean xtreme )..
    I think Epistane has been just too weak for me..
    Too weak? That sucks man. I was getting good results with as little as 10mg daily. It also made PCT a breeze.
  27. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by The_Reverend View Post
    Too weak? That sucks man. I was getting good results with as little as 10mg daily. It also made PCT a breeze.
    Actually if i didn't know i was taking epistane, i wouldn't realize any difference between being on and pct..
    Just finished pct, i'm having a week off before restart in the gym..
  28. Registered User
    Answers

Actually if i didn't know i was taking epistane, i wouldn't realize any difference between being on and pct..
    Just finished pct, i'm having a week off before restart in the gym..
    Is it good to take a week of post cycle? IMO wouldnt you lose any gains quickly? Or is it suggested to take a week or so off after?
  29. Registered User
    Answers

I don't know if ti's good or not, and i really don't remember why i took a week off, but i think, or i needed some rest because i was pushing too hard in the last time, or i had to take a week off for other reasons..
    Anyway, sometime i take a week or less off if i feel i need..
  30. Registered User
    Answers

Well, whatever suits you man. You gotta feel good so i guess its a good thing if you feel better afterwards.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Answers

hey so what do u guys suggest i do if i'm a non-responder to epi? and how soon into the cycle will u kno if ur a non-responder. i did a pulse cycle of epi a while bak and wasnt sure if it had any effects (my first time doing epi and first time doing a pulse - but not my first cycle). like if i find out i'm a non responder do i start taking some other compound, or do i even have to do pct? i really have no idea what the protocol is for non responders. thanx.
    best price nutrition: https://www.bestpricenutrition.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/311606/
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic Diet - Doesn't work for everyone
    By clr18287 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 12:55 PM
  2. Study: ‘creatine ethyl ester doesn’t work’
    By nunes in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-28-2009, 09:26 AM
  3. WHY CREATINE DOESN'T WORK! (for some people)
    By AndroAnarchy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-02-2006, 10:50 PM