Status
Not open for further replies.
DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice... news to me..... take her sleazy IL... if she is, take her twice.

Adams

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will miss having you as my boss! - Hope things go well for you. :)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
socking to hear since you just got been announced the head rep!

you still plan to hang around the boards or taking some time off?

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate all you've done as a rep! Go luck in your future endeavors my friend! See ya around these parts later.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Best of luck to you IL and great job Reppin IBE!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
NOOOOOOOO ! :sad:

It's been fun my man !

Best of Luck Fin... I hope you can sill pop in once in a while to say hi when you get some free time. I'll miss ya bud !

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thank you for being such an asset to the board you will be missed good luck and God bless.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
{Fe} doing big things...good luck man. Take care and good luck with all you pursue

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to see you leave man, but best of luck with the rehab and overseas. Pop back in ever now and they and tell us what's up!

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For personal reasons, I will be stepping down as an IBE Rep.

I would like to take this time to say thank you to Dustin for allowing me to Rep for such an innovative company, and to say that it's been a pleasure helping out everyone here at AM, and elsewhere.

I will be spending all my spare time obtaining my Masters, and more importantly, rehabilitating my recently reconstructed (R) leg. Once I am physically able, I will be heading back to Afghanistan; however, this time will be for strategic purposes. My signature is already on paper; retirement just isn't for me.

Once again, thanks to all!
Go get em lungz, if all goes well ill be joining you there before the end of the year.

PS: I almost feel sorry for those little weasels....almost

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck fin. You will be missed around here

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
WTF.

Im so confused!

Good luck with what your doing, you know how to reach me.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hey Fin, you can count on me keeping your IHP (Iron's Hybrid Protocol) dosing protocol alive around here for as long as I am a member :D

If any new members in the upcoming months ask who Iron is/was.. I'll proudly reply with:

The man... The myth... The LEGEND

:cool:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Adam, I appreciate that, man.
I knew you would be a great fit for IBE.

Everyone else: I'm not leaving for good. The time I am on here will be spent as a customer/consumer, but I will always be around for you guys. My life just isn't complete unless I am at War... it's just who I am.
Hey Fin, you can count on me keeping your IHP (Iron's Hybrid Protocol) dosing protocol alive around here for as long as I am a member :D

If any new members in the upcoming months ask who Iron is/was.. I'll proudly reply with:

The man... The myth... The LEGEND

:cool:

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Man, this is almost like a slap in the face.
Fin, I wish you all the best in your endeavors in life. Most important thing is to keep yourself safe. I'm going to miss your friendship......I know you will be around from time to time, but it won't be the same. IBE is loosing a great asset.

{Fe}The man... The myth... The LEGEND.......................I like that!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
good luck man, and be safer this time you're overseas.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Ummm this sucks...Hopefully your still gonna be around a good bit I hope.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Best of luck to you with your decision. Luckily people like me have people like you that put everything to ensure we continue to have our freedoms.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He sounds like superhero almost , lol. Most dont know him , or know his face, we just know hes there in the shadows watching over us.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fin,

I admire your dedication to you scholastic achievements, as well as your country. That says a lot in my eyes. You served IBE very well, and i'm sure will be greatly missed in that regard. I wish you the best my friend in the goals that you've put forth. Lord knows i have some serious mountains to climb myself here over the next 2-3 years, lol.

I'm glad you'll still be around the boards though, so it's good to know that you're not leaving us per se.

Best of luck my friend, and god bless. :usa1:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man, this is almost like a slap in the face.
Fin, I wish you all the best in your endeavors in life. Most important thing is to keep yourself safe. I'm going to miss your friendship......I know you will be around from time to time, but it won't be the same. IBE is loosing a great asset.

{Fe}The man... The myth... The LEGEND.......................I like that!
Man, you're too much! Thanks for all the kind words, my friend. You know that you and I will stay in contact. Hell, someone needs to keep me supplied with goodies once I'm downrange again. :D

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Many know me , and a few know my face, which means that i've made great friends and allies since coming here. Superhero's can take an IED and not have an injury, so clearly, I am NO Superhero.
Super Soldier, yes, yes indeed. :D
He sounds like superhero almost , lol. Most dont know him , or know his face, we just know hes there in the shadows watching over us.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good man, Ive spoken with you a few times in pm and on here, I think we will see you around from time to time and I will be sure to check in on future posts.

cheers

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Iron, I wish you the best in what ever choices you feel you need to make. I wish I had more guys like you under me, I'm sure you understand what I'm saying. We all feel there's a place in life we need to be, specially during these times we now face. I do wish you and your family the best, and hope you stay out of harms way my friend.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just saw this now and I am still dazed. This is by far the toughest post I've had to write here at AnabolicMinds. Just cannot bring myself to saying "Goodbye"! Your absence will leave a vacuum here at AM and there at SoM. Yet, you are aiming at worthy goals. I have no doubt you will pursue them with your usual dedication and that you will prevail. I wish you the best of the very best. You will always remain an exceptional friend. You know how to reach me. My regards to Bradley.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
All the best with your plans, its a shame to see such an outstanding rep step down, and even though i dont know you that well, you have my utmost respect, not only for your posts, and comments, and your ability to deal with people, but also for your conviction in protecting your country, take care my friend, Levi.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn, such kind words - It's much appreciated!

I'm going to tighten my Capt. boots, and whip some ass. :D
My overall goal was to make Major, so now it's a possible reality within 14 months.

I'm not leaving altogether, though. I will be around up until August, and then the chances of me checking in from where I will be might be tight. But, I have to get back downrange; too many of my men have perished for me to sit back and feel bad for myself. Something was taken from me, now I must return the favor. It's funny, my Great-Grandfather, Grandfather, and my Father all had 3 tours each in their respected eras; this will be my 4th, so I'm setting a new standard.

I'm not leaving for good. It's just that I need to focus everything that I have on getting my balance back, and learn to proficiently use my new hardware.

Ike – you know that you and I will forever have communications with each other. You’ve been a great friend since I’ve met you a few years back. I may even have a 2-4 week lay-over in Germany while heading to my destination, so that will give us a chance to have that pint. :D

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Fin,

It is with sadness that I see you leave the IBE team. Do what you must brother, and know that you have a community and many friends here. You've been a great friend to me as well. It's not goodbye, just a "See you later." Some things in life just take precedence. You'll be in my prayers...

Jon

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Daaaang, what a roll call of sad goodbyes.. :sad:

Better jump in and get mine off! :boobies:
Salute! Soldier.. best to ya brother in all that you choose to do! :usa:
:bye:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ike – you know that you and I will forever have communications with each other. You’ve been a great friend since I’ve met you a few years back. I may even have a 2-4 week lay-over in Germany while heading to my destination, so that will give us a chance to have that pint. :D
Keeping my toes crossed! :cheers:

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
I've learned so ridiculously much from you Lungz, and hope to see you around here in the future. I'm glad I made it back in time to help send you off. Best of luck in your recovery and your career/scholarly goals!

Stay safe, and kick some ass!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Man, don't know you well, but having read this thread is all I need to know. Thanks for everything boss, and truly all the best!!

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Good news...Good News !!!
Update: After some discussion with Dustin, and reviewing some thought, I have decided to stay on board until I head downrange. In this time, I will be training someone to take over for me, and possibly some newer Reps. It's the least that I can do given the opportunity that IBE has given me. I hope you all will support this, just know that it is only until my leg is healed, and my papers for shipping out are present (expected in August). Until that time, I will remain Head Rep. I know, confusing, but I did not expect the change of heart on my behalf. After having so many people positively reinforce that I am needed, my choice is an easy one.

And plus, there’s some really BIG things that will be going on in the near future for IBE, so I want to help out as much as possible.

Thanks, again!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Did someone say false alarm??? Welcome back!

Update: After some discussion with Dustin, and reviewing some thought, I have decided to stay on board until I head downrange. In this time, I will be training someone to take over for me, and possibly some newer Reps. It's the least that I can do given the opportunity that IBE has given me. I hope you all will support this, just know that it is only until my leg is healed, and my papers for shipping out are present (expected in August). Until that time, I will remain Head Rep. I know, confusing, but I did not expect the change of heart on my behalf. After having so many people positively reinforce that I am needed, my choice is an easy one.

And plus, there’s some really BIG things that will be going on in the near future for IBE, so I want to help out as much as possible.

Thanks, again!

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good man, I had a feeling we would still have you around one way or another, good choice staying on to help out, it shows your character for sure.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established

Thanks, again!
You did this crap on purpose didn't you!!!!!
Glad you will be around for awhile longer!

Status
Not open for further replies.