ATTN: Stepping Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Damn, such kind words - It's much appreciated!

I'm going to tighten my Capt. boots, and whip some ass. :D
My overall goal was to make Major, so now it's a possible reality within 14 months.

I'm not leaving altogether, though. I will be around up until August, and then the chances of me checking in from where I will be might be tight. But, I have to get back downrange; too many of my men have perished for me to sit back and feel bad for myself. Something was taken from me, now I must return the favor. It's funny, my Great-Grandfather, Grandfather, and my Father all had 3 tours each in their respected eras; this will be my 4th, so I'm setting a new standard.

I'm not leaving for good. It's just that I need to focus everything that I have on getting my balance back, and learn to proficiently use my new hardware.

Ike – you know that you and I will forever have communications with each other. You’ve been a great friend since I’ve met you a few years back. I may even have a 2-4 week lay-over in Germany while heading to my destination, so that will give us a chance to have that pint. :D

Wish you the best of luck brother. Alot of our men have fallen and I strive everyday to help each and everyone make it through their time here and back home to see their families. It has been extremely tough the past couple of days here, but that is when the true "family traits" -if you will- come out.

You are one of the most kind and true hearted people on this board; along with knowing alot about your company. That says alot about someone. I might still be over here in August (hopefully not) but shoot me a line. I make it all around Iraq going from FOB to Base whenever the mission dictates my services are needed. God bless brotha!

-Jay

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wish you the best of luck brother. Alot of our men have fallen and I strive everyday to help each and everyone make it through their time here and back home to see their families. It has been extremely tough the past couple of days here, but that is when the true "family traits" -if you will- come out.

You are one of the most kind and true hearted people on this board; along with knowing alot about your company. That says alot about someone. I might still be over here in August (hopefully not) but shoot me a line. I make it all around Iraq going from FOB to Base whenever the mission dictates my services are needed. God bless brotha!

-Jay
another vet on here, you guys rock! keep going and dont let those little weasels ever get you down.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Doooooood... Wait, what?

Ha ha! Decisions decisions. Your motives are admirable my friend. Whatever you decide, you know the AM community backs you. We need more like you on this great planet we call earth.

Do what your heart is telling you that you've got to do my man. In this, you find completion.

~peace

Hg

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
:woohoo:

Fin is back !

:party:

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^^^
what was that old slogan from childhood, something like 'weevil's wobble but they don't fall down'?

ahaa, couldn't help myself dude.. :biglaugh:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Im still confused, but its good you'll be around for a bit more!

:dunno:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Iron EDIT: No fukcing way

You want the truth? Go with your heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.