CRITICALBENCH HEMAVOL TRICK!

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. giving this awesome thread a bump, trying this out today on shoulders/arms .... oh boy

2. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    giving this awesome thread a bump, trying this out today on shoulders/arms .... oh boy

Sweet man! You will love!! Just make sure you stay hydrated well the rest of the day, some extra water maybe to help flush out that sodium

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    BUMP!

NOBODY CARES!!!!
    Dont know why but this made me laugh

4. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Dont know why but this made me laugh

lol, i try

5. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    lol, i try
    the pump... it hurtZZzZZzZzZzzzzZZ
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    the pump... it hurtZZzZZzZzZzzzzZZ
    Did you try it?? Did you like it!?!?

Mike

7. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Did you try it?? Did you like it!?!?

Mike
    tried it 3 times, it was some massive amounts o pump. i would never do this on a legs day. unless i want elephant leg type pump

8. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post

tried it 3 times, it was some massive amounts o pump. i would never do this on a legs day. unless i want elephant leg type pump
    Awesome man!! The fullness is unreal! Try adding potassium nitrate into the mix haha

9. Subbd to check this out tomorrow

10. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Awesome man!! The fullness is unreal! Try adding potassium nitrate into the mix haha
    was eyeing them cup of soups... wish i was done with the CKD im on. stuff looked gooood.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    was eyeing them cup of soups... wish i was done with the CKD im on. stuff looked gooood.
    Def bro, I really encourage you to try this!

Mike

12. do u believe its just the sodium or is it that small load of carbs and salt doing the job. has anyone in this thread skipped the carbs your aware of?
    FINAFLEX forum rep

13. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    do u believe its just the sodium or is it that small load of carbs and salt doing the job. has anyone in this thread skipped the carbs your aware of?
    Food + blood pumps are essential to maximum fullness and vascularity imo. The last part with the candy is essential as well!!

14. looking forward to trying that this week.
    FINAFLEX forum rep

15. I used marshmellows instead of candy and works just as well. Candy gives me a tummy ache and I felt like I could've kept lifting. I love the carb overload.

16. just got some hemavol in... gathering my box of nerds and cup o soups!!!

awe yea!!!
    FINAFLEX forum rep

17. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    I used marshmellows instead of candy and works just as well. Candy gives me a tummy ache and I felt like I could've kept lifting. I love the carb overload.
    Awesome man, glad you enjoyed !! There are many variables you can change around!

18. hmmm....might have to give this a go as the summer ends and before it's all out bulk

with a pump like people are saying i'm sure pushing some compete into the muscles at that time would be amazing
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

19. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    hmmm....might have to give this a go as the summer ends and before it's all out bulk

with a pump like people are saying i'm sure pushing some compete into the muscles at that time would be amazing
    I do 2 scoops compete pre and 1 intra

20. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I do 2 scoops compete pre and 1 intra
    My game plan is going to be 1 scoop compete intra mixed with 1 scoop of bcaa's since i have a ton of bcaa powder in my stash

21. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post

My game plan is going to be 1 scoop compete intra mixed with 1 scoop of bcaa's since i have a ton of bcaa powder in my stash
    Yuk.. Bulk bcaas lol

22. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Yuk.. Bulk bcaas lol
    haha no no bulk bcaa's, i made that mistake before.....i have a tub of recoverpro, half tub of recoverpro, and a tub of those bcaas from athletic xtreme.....i think mixing them in with something a bit more complete in terms of intra workout like compete will just make everything that much better

as i stated in another thread, i got a free jug of size on max....i think the size on and compete together will be a really amazing intra workout drink to aid in adding some good weight, probably start that in october

23. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post

haha no no bulk bcaa's, i made that mistake before.....i have a tub of recoverpro, half tub of recoverpro, and a tub of those bcaas from athletic xtreme.....i think mixing them in with something a bit more complete in terms of intra workout like compete will just make everything that much better

as i stated in another thread, i got a free jug of size on max....i think the size on and compete together will be a really amazing intra workout drink to aid in adding some good weight, probably start that in october
    I can't do bulk bcaa's I made that mistake as well haha. But maybe the Compete would overpower the taste?

24. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    I can't do bulk bcaa's I made that mistake as well haha. But maybe the Compete would overpower the taste?
    Oh.. I mix bcaas with compete all the time.. actually EEAs but same shiat.

25. i'm thinking fruit punch compete mixed with some raspberry recoverpro and until i run out grape humapro....should be really solid even if i use smaller doses of each

26. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i'm thinking fruit punch compete mixed with some raspberry recoverpro and until i run out grape humapro....should be really solid even if i use smaller doses of each
    Recoverpro is good shiat!

Mike
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Get to know the I-Force Nutrition Team: CRITICALBENCH
    By criticalbench in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-01-2012, 06:53 PM
  2. Criticalbench I-Force Nutrition Hemavol Watermelon Review!!!
    By criticalbench in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-25-2011, 02:04 PM
  3. iForce Nutrition - CriticalBench kicked butt in Pittsburg!
    By VaughnTrue in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 01:17 AM
  4. 10 hemavol reviewers needed! Free HemaVol inside!
    By iForce in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 01:06 PM