DIESEL TEST Hardcore 240 Tab bottle

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    DTH is one of the best things you could add to any post cycle therapy.
    "word bro"

-trip

2. I am waiting for DTHC to start my summer stack, these dang manufacturers are killing me!
    doing my own thang!
    •   

3. 2 questions guys.

First, is the obvious When when when (jumps up and down like a 15year old in heat)

Secondly, I'd like to know the outlined difference between this new batch and the old.
    (if this is somewhere obvious and I just haven't seen it yet, let me know that as well)

Awesome.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/173797-one-small-step.html Getting my ass beat and logging it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicRyan1 View Post
    2 questions guys.

First, is the obvious When when when (jumps up and down like a 15year old in heat)

Secondly, I'd like to know the outlined difference between this new batch and the old.
    (if this is somewhere obvious and I just haven't seen it yet, let me know that as well)

Awesome.
    The big difference is really the tabs are smaller and there are 240 of them in a bottle.

Not sure on exact date when this will be done, my manufacture for DTH is pretty much ignoring my calls. DTP (which is being made elsewhere might be done 1st).

5. will the larger bottle run longer than the original or is it same amt of servings?
    •   

6. bro when's it coming?

i'd love to try your new product!

7. Quote Originally Posted by ich1ban View Post
    bro when's it coming?

i'd love to try your new product!
    Well going off my latest update I would say it should ship to retailers thurs or friday BUT might not show up till mon-wed next week there AND I dont trust anything they tell me now so we will see, but the tabs are done, just need to be bottled, labeled and shipped.

8. I'll pm ya my address. I'd be more than happy to bottle 'em label and ship them. Simply send ALL of it to me, and I'll handle it from there. Labels might not look the best, but I'm pretty handy with a sharpie.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Well going off my latest update I would say it should ship to retailers thurs or friday BUT might not show up till mon-wed next week there AND I dont trust anything they tell me now so we will see, but the tabs are done, just need to be bottled, labeled and shipped.
    Thanks man, i'll be checking on nutra as soon as they get it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    I'll pm ya my address. I'd be more than happy to bottle 'em label and ship them. Simply send ALL of it to me, and I'll handle it from there. Labels might not look the best, but I'm pretty handy with a sharpie.
    Labels are done, the machine apply them.....

Also DTH just might show up at NP Friday........or Monday for sure.....stay tuned!

11. Cool, good to know!!

12. is there gonna be a consistent restock going to NP or will it be OOS for months once its gone

13. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Cool, good to know!!
    Knowledge is power bro!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

14. So does the new DTH have a stronger formula or the only difference is the smaller tabs and 240 per bottle with no change in the actual product?

15. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Labels are done, the machine apply them.....

Also DTH just might show up at NP Friday........or Monday for sure.....stay tuned!
    SWEET! im guessing DTP will be right behind it?

16. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    SWEET! im guessing DTP will be right behind it?
    DTP will be right behind it, but they both still dcking me around, the DTH will get there first tho', its looking like tues, I expect DTP there now next thurs or friday, they were suppose to finish the coating and ship today but now my POC doesnt have any idea if it got done......will update later today or tommorow. They pissing me off.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    DTP will be right behind it, but they both still dcking me around, the DTH will get there first tho', its looking like tues, I expect DTP there now next thurs or friday, they were suppose to finish the coating and ship today but now my POC doesnt have any idea if it got done......will update later today or tommorow. They pissing me off.
    Just give us the address of the manufacturing facility and I'm sure I can gather up enough people to storm the gates of the facility and hold everyone hostage until the product is finished 100%. (see what a lack of DTHC will make you think of doing!!)

18. ya, id say if they are 45 days late, it would be worth a knock on the door, because thats getting to be a big deal. if they have the machinery, it really cant be that much work to push the buttons and move the pills around, especially if thats your job. makes me wonder what the employees are doing if they arnt working...

19. the minute dth hits nutra im gonna grab like 2 bottles, been waiting for ever. Hey chuck do you think its cool to stack DTH with formestane? Or is that overkill?

20. Ok... It's June 30th.
    I can't say enough positive stuff about Diesel products - they are awesome. But, looking at trying to get an order in for DTH as soon as possible, so I will have a couple of weeks of use before a natural bb contest? Any updates, and please say they are available so I can place an order and expedite shipping to Utah... I've been out but still holding out for Diesel, if at all possible but time is running out...for it to do any good before my show.

21. Heh yeah i'm holding off on my NP purchase just to get my hands on this, i hope it'll be ready soon.

22. Quote Originally Posted by ich1ban View Post
    Heh yeah i'm holding off on my NP purchase just to get my hands on this, i hope it'll be ready soon.
    Me 2, as of right now havent got a ship date for the DTH from the DTH manufacture, last I talked to them I think wed last week they said it was just waiting to be bottled. I hope they not all on vacation this week for the 4th or some BS like that.

23. Alright, I'll need at least a bottle in 8 weeks, so im counting on it.

24. Quote Originally Posted by DrivenDreams View Post
    Alright, I'll need at least a bottle in 8 weeks, so im counting on it.
    It will be out, sold out and out again and sold out again in 8 weeks.

25. So what does that mean Chuck? You make it sound like it will be gone the moment it hits the shelves. I too am looking at getting some DTH to stack with Sunami and have been waiting patiently (suppliers suck, I know all about it working in purchasing).
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Diesel Test Hardcore (200 tabs)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-13-2016, 12:42 PM
  2. Diesel Test Hardcore (80 Tabs)
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-23-2016, 09:28 PM
  3. Diesel Test Hardcore (120 tabs)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews