DIESEL TEST Hardcore 240 Tab bottle

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I have around 4-5 days left on my current bottle, I want to pick me up either this or DTP to use a few months down the road. How much of a difference will I feel with DTP as opposed to DTH chuck?
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html

2. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    I have around 4-5 days left on my current bottle, I want to pick me up either this or DTP to use a few months down the road. How much of a difference will I feel with DTP as opposed to DTH chuck?
    The best results will most likely be combining the two taken on seperate days. Once everything is finished, there will be all kinds of dosing protocols to read up on. How long did u run the DTH texas?
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    The best results will most likely be combining the two taken on seperate days. Once everything is finished, there will be all kinds of dosing protocols to read up on. How long did u run the DTH texas?
    it was one bottles worth plus a few extra tabs. I'm not quite sure how long it will end up being. I feel like it has been over a month, but don't really remember when i started it (I know at least 3 weeks use). I can't afford to stack DTH & DTP, it would have to either be one or the other. Trip, did you get my PM?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

it was one bottles worth plus a few extra tabs. I'm not quite sure how long it will end up being. I feel like it has been over a month, but don't really remember when i started it (I know at least 3 weeks use). I can't afford to stack DTH & DTP, it would have to either be one or the other. Trip, did you get my PM?
    How were ur results with 1 bottle tex? i was going to purchase a bottle but im leaning towards getting a second 1 once its available.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mrlargecalves View Post
    How were ur results with 1 bottle tex? i was going to purchase a bottle but im leaning towards getting a second 1 once its available.
    Well I have this past month been focusing on my general health (getting my hormones & organ levels/body back to health) versus bodybuilding nature, but with that said even though I was not working out near as often as usual I definently noticed a libido increase leading into the last 2 weeks of use and have been feeling noticeably better (more energy, better sleep, awareness, focus, happiness). I have been taking it along with an antioxidant and am impressed as you can see.

Now as for bodybuilding results aka muscle building, strength, etc... I can't really comment on. Now that I know it works for me, and works well at that I have plans to incorporate again into my program a few months down the road.

It really depends on what dose you decide best fits as to how many bottles you should get IMO. For instance, I respond best at 5 tabs/day that means I do not get as much out of one 1 bottle as someone who enjoys 3 tabs. Honestly though, with DTH being increased tab count wise I think 1 bottle would be enough (from my experience)
  6. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Well DTP is a combo of DTH and Raw Test and Coq DIESEL.....so thats the difference. They are not the same, obviously DTP is stronger, noticeably, just not as in DTH doesnt work, just its stronger, its a stack of 3 products.
  7. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Ok.......DTH is done...BUT....with the holiday it wont ship today, it will go to retailers on Monday.

DTP will go to retailers Monday or tues, its done also.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Very Cool! Now I just need to get some money...
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  238 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Ok.......DTH is done...BUT....with the holiday it wont ship today, it will go to retailers on Monday.

DTP will go to retailers Monday or tues, its done also.
    nice im ready to order
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  238 lbs.
    Answers

edited
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the updates!!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Yeahhhhhhhhhhh

It's bout to get DIESEL up in here!
  13. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I'm back Btches!!!!

NOW AVAIL!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RetV3MFr9iM"]YouTube - Young Jeezy-"Welcome Back" {(Official Music Video)}[/ame]
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Sweet!! Makes my day before I head into work in like 10 minutes!!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I'm back Btches!!!!

Hopefully will be avail. 7 JULY 2009 check getdiesel.com under "order now" for retailer availability.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RetV3MFr9iM
    its about friggin time.

damn son.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

its about friggin time.damn son.
    Seriously!! I was wondering when the video link was gonna get posted!! All jokes aside, I'm a happy camper!!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  238 lbs.
    Answers

i dont see it available yet but was wondering if we can pre-order
  18. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ich1ban View Post
    i dont see it available yet but was wondering if we can pre-order
    NP should have it on pre-order or in stock today. They have to update their product page and thats usually done at the end of the day, so check NP after about 4pm eastern.

Yeah its about time its out!

Also these tabs are not color coated, will see how people (the ones who complained about stomach problems with DTH tabs) react. Maybe it was the coating.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  238 lbs.
    Answers

NP HAS IT IN STOCK!!!!! woohoo, now i can do my purchasing
  20. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Answers
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  238 lbs.
    Answers

1 x Diesel Test Hardcore (240 tabs)
    By: Get Diesel
    $47.99 $47.99

First Get Diesel product so i'm looking forward to it. JP8 might be next once i run out of my Ragnarok
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Wait I am confused, I thought this new formula was supposed to contain trans-reservatrol, I see GURANA instead, is this a typo?
    doing my own thang!
  23. Registered User
    Answers

Is there a typo on the nutra page, I just saw GUARANA as a new ingredient but there is no reservatrol as stated earlier.
    doing my own thang!
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Is there a typo on the nutra page, I just saw GUARANA as a new ingredient but there is no reservatrol as stated earlier.
    im waiting for an answer on this as well
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

FYI it is 37.99 at DPS and in stock so I saw earlier today and 71.99 for two. Love NP but can't not pass this on to everyone.
  26. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    FYI it is 37.99 at DPS and in stock so I saw earlier today and 71.99 for two. Love NP but can't not pass this on to everyone.
    Just Picked up the 2 pack + 1 Sunami over there when their in stock email alert got sent to me. That price just can't be beat, even on fefifo.com. Just Awsome!

I'll probably follow Chuck's advice to keep 3 bottles on hand just in case a production problem happens again. Just got to wait till next month to pick up another set. Maybe with a set of DTP and some more Sunami or NOS Ether.
  27. Registered User
    Answers

The addition of Guarana was anounced earlier, and from what I had understood, the Res-V was ONLY added to the DTP when the idea of a chemical/hormonal AI was dropped.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

DPS out of stock when i just checked.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by crazym View Post
    DPS out of stock when i just checked.
    i saw this and now im heartbroken.
  30. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post
    The addition of Guarana was anounced earlier, and from what I had understood, the Res-V was ONLY added to the DTP when the idea of a chemical/hormonal AI was dropped.
    Yea thats basically the case. The Guarana was added to help the select few that complain of lethargy with DTH.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Yea thats basically the case. The Guarana was added to help the select few that complain of lethargy with DTH.
    i did knowtice this. i think guarana would be cool to throw in

imma run DTH with trans-resveratrol and divinill
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I just checked, one of the distributors is really already showing OUT OF STOCK!
    With the demand for DTH so high, is there anything that can be done so we don't suffer through another period where we can't buy product?

I know I could stock up, but sometimes having the necessary money might make that tough, especially if we only have limited time before its gone again. Or, just curious Chuck, what can you do to alleviate availability issues...?

Not meant to be negative at all - DTH is the best product in this category I've found; and stacked with Ester is awesome... just hope this problem can be worked somehow. On a positive note, it is really a good indication that so many have found something they know works and will wait for.

Thanks in advance Chuck, for your reply if you care to answer.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Answers

I just ordered 2 bottles of sunami and 2 bottles of DTH. I also use JP8. Is the guarana that is in DTH going to have the affect that I shouldnt use as much JP8 as i normally do. I use 1.5 scoops, can i keep that the same with DTH added or drop it down to 1 scoop?
  34. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

U confusing DTH with DTP, DTP has resveratrol not DTH. Very small amount of Guarana just to take the "dragging ass" edge off each dose, not even 20mg of caffeine.
  35. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

when ever you have a quest with sup facts, directions go to the "products" page at getdiesel.com. Its always up to date, NP stuff is up to date.

Also at the top of the products page at getdiesel.com are new stacks and new directions specific to the 240ct DTH. Dont have time to do more updates, its crazy right now for me right now at my office with DTH back in stock (for the time being).
  36. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dabomber11 View Post
    I just checked, one of the distributors is really already showing OUT OF STOCK!
    With the demand for DTH so high, is there anything that can be done so we don't suffer through another period where we can't buy product?

I know I could stock up, but sometimes having the necessary money might make that tough, especially if we only have limited time before its gone again. Or, just curious Chuck, what can you do to alleviate availability issues...?

Not meant to be negative at all - DTH is the best product in this category I've found; and stacked with Ester is awesome... just hope this problem can be worked somehow. On a positive note, it is really a good indication that so many have found something they know works and will wait for.

Thanks in advance Chuck, for your reply if you care to answer.
    Well with the exception of a retailer in PA, no one really "stocks up" when its back in stock. So instead of me shipping 99% of the run to manufactures off the top, they do their "3 day supply" order then when they call to order more, its all gone, Im shipping a crap load overseas today.

To partially fix the problem is why I am coming out with DTP, but I dont have the money to have 6 months of DTH sitting around, and every month or with every order there is something that goes wrong with my manufacture. Thats one reason I switched from the "mega" tab, the big ass tabs. Only certain manufactures could punch that size, then it had to go somewhere else to be enteric coated.

If retailers ordered more off the top, then they would have enough to last through the "droughts". Which is why its usually instock all the time at one place.....they order hundreds of bottles at a time.
  37. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Kemp651 View Post
    I just ordered 2 bottles of sunami and 2 bottles of DTH. I also use JP8. Is the guarana that is in DTH going to have the affect that I shouldnt use as much JP8 as i normally do. I use 1.5 scoops, can i keep that the same with DTH added or drop it down to 1 scoop?
    wont change ur JP8 dosage, but this DTH is really strong for pumps and training motivation so it might have an effect in that department, but not an "over stimulated" caffeine problem. Like I said before there is little Guarana in DTH.

Now on DTP you might want to reduce your JP8 dosage with the pre-workout dose of DTP.
  38. Registered User
    Answers

Well with the exception of a retailer in PA, no one really "stocks up" when its back in stock. So instead of me shipping 99% of the run to manufactures off the top, they do their "3 day supply" order then when they call to order more, its all gone, Im shipping a crap load overseas today.

To partially fix the problem is why I am coming out with DTP, but I dont have the money to have 6 months of DTH sitting around, and every month or with every order there is something that goes wrong with my manufacture. Thats one reason I switched from the "mega" tab, the big ass tabs. Only certain manufactures could punch that size, then it had to go somewhere else to be enteric coated.

If retailers ordered more off the top, then they would have enough to last through the "droughts". Which is why its usually instock all the time at one place.....they order hundreds of bottles at a time.
    That is crazy that retailers only order short duration stock considering the demand for DTH. But on the other hand I'm sure the economy has a lot to do with that as they may be skittish about dropping $$$ for a larger supply that people may not be able to buy up as fast.

Haha, and I remember a thread in the gerneral Supplements forum from last year where you asked why we stock up with supplies of 3 or more months of DTH (and/or other products). This is exactly why. Problems from manufacturing to retailers can make it hard for us to get our hands on good stuff like DTH when these issues come up, and we don't like to go without what we know works best for the hard earned money we pay.

I'm glad I got a couple bottles headed my way.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Answers

just drove over to pick mine up

they smell like licorish (sp?)
  40. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    just drove over to pick mine up

they smell like licorish (sp?)
    sht they smell like like some strong herbs....and when u take 3 or 4 at one time u get some instant pumps and some rock hard boners (found that out yesterday).
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 367
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 11:18 AM
  2. Diesel Test Hardcore: White bottle vs. Red bottle
    By ReaperX in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-15-2008, 01:26 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 07:53 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 02:06 AM
  5. SCD23 Gets Diesel: Diesel Test Hardcore (Sponsored)
    By SCDiesel23 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 04:52 PM