DIESEL TEST Hardcore 240 Tab bottle

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Cool, good to know!!


  2. is there gonna be a consistent restock going to NP or will it be OOS for months once its gone
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Cool, good to know!!
    Knowledge is power bro!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  4. So does the new DTH have a stronger formula or the only difference is the smaller tabs and 240 per bottle with no change in the actual product?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Labels are done, the machine apply them.....

    Also DTH just might show up at NP Friday........or Monday for sure.....stay tuned!
    SWEET! im guessing DTP will be right behind it?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    SWEET! im guessing DTP will be right behind it?
    DTP will be right behind it, but they both still dcking me around, the DTH will get there first tho', its looking like tues, I expect DTP there now next thurs or friday, they were suppose to finish the coating and ship today but now my POC doesnt have any idea if it got done......will update later today or tommorow. They pissing me off.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    DTP will be right behind it, but they both still dcking me around, the DTH will get there first tho', its looking like tues, I expect DTP there now next thurs or friday, they were suppose to finish the coating and ship today but now my POC doesnt have any idea if it got done......will update later today or tommorow. They pissing me off.
    Just give us the address of the manufacturing facility and I'm sure I can gather up enough people to storm the gates of the facility and hold everyone hostage until the product is finished 100%. (see what a lack of DTHC will make you think of doing!!)

  8. ya, id say if they are 45 days late, it would be worth a knock on the door, because thats getting to be a big deal. if they have the machinery, it really cant be that much work to push the buttons and move the pills around, especially if thats your job. makes me wonder what the employees are doing if they arnt working...

  9. the minute dth hits nutra im gonna grab like 2 bottles, been waiting for ever. Hey chuck do you think its cool to stack DTH with formestane? Or is that overkill?

  10. Ok... It's June 30th.
    I can't say enough positive stuff about Diesel products - they are awesome. But, looking at trying to get an order in for DTH as soon as possible, so I will have a couple of weeks of use before a natural bb contest? Any updates, and please say they are available so I can place an order and expedite shipping to Utah... I've been out but still holding out for Diesel, if at all possible but time is running out...for it to do any good before my show.
    •   
       


  11. Heh yeah i'm holding off on my NP purchase just to get my hands on this, i hope it'll be ready soon.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ich1ban View Post
    Heh yeah i'm holding off on my NP purchase just to get my hands on this, i hope it'll be ready soon.
    Me 2, as of right now havent got a ship date for the DTH from the DTH manufacture, last I talked to them I think wed last week they said it was just waiting to be bottled. I hope they not all on vacation this week for the 4th or some BS like that.

  13. Alright, I'll need at least a bottle in 8 weeks, so im counting on it.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DrivenDreams View Post
    Alright, I'll need at least a bottle in 8 weeks, so im counting on it.
    It will be out, sold out and out again and sold out again in 8 weeks.

  15. So what does that mean Chuck? You make it sound like it will be gone the moment it hits the shelves. I too am looking at getting some DTH to stack with Sunami and have been waiting patiently (suppliers suck, I know all about it working in purchasing).

  16. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    So what does that mean Chuck? You make it sound like it will be gone the moment it hits the shelves. I too am looking at getting some DTH to stack with Sunami and have been waiting patiently (suppliers suck, I know all about it working in purchasing).
    At some retailers, but you will be able to get it for a while once its out, just gotta check getdiesel.com and click "order now" to see who has it.

    Im just saying in 8 weeks, that will be the cycle, this current run will sell out, a new one will be made, then sold out again then another, basically I was telling him because it said he was hoping it was avail again in the next 8 weeks.

    With DTH (and this isnt some sells tactic).....if you want it, and live by it, keep 3 bottles in your stash. I do exactly that and have 1 bottle left then I would have to dig into my 2006/2007 DT stash.
  17. update....


    Ok......here is another look into what I deal with:

    Talk to my manufacture today for DTH....its done, when they went to run it on the line ot be bottled, labeled and capped.....the guy in charge of the bottles didnt make sure they had 400c bottles last friday and they had to order more. They usually keep 1,000's of that size and he fcked it up for me and some other products.

    So now they are waiting on the bottles usually ship from instate, but ofcourse in this case they had to get them from PA because they were not instate so they bottles should be there today and it should be bottled by tomorrow and out....

    Update following tomorrow or friday.

    I swear I just got my 1st grey hair right in the front of my head. It wasnt there 5 days ago.....no joke.

  18. I just meant, I would like it for PCT... which is in 8 weeks approx.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Ok......here is another look into what I deal with:

    Talk to my manufacture today for DTH....its done, when they went to run it on the line ot be bottled, labeled and capped.....the guy in charge of the bottles didnt make sure they had 400c bottles last friday and they had to order more. They usually keep 1,000's of that size and he fcked it up for me and some other products.

    So now they are waiting on the bottles usually ship from instate, but ofcourse in this case they had to get them from PA because they were not instate so they bottles should be there today and it should be bottled by tomorrow and out....

    Update following tomorrow or friday.

    I swear I just got my 1st grey hair right in the front of my head. It wasnt there 5 days ago.....no joke.
    i would be talking to a lawyer. what kind of contract you got with these guys?

    they are costing you money.......if thats okay with you, so be it.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    i would be talking to a lawyer. what kind of contract you got with these guys?

    they are costing you money.......if thats okay with you, so be it.
    Manufactures just have a contract to get stuff done by a certain time, but unless its free after 30 days nothing will compensate.

  21. I have around 4-5 days left on my current bottle, I want to pick me up either this or DTP to use a few months down the road. How much of a difference will I feel with DTP as opposed to DTH chuck?
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  22. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    I have around 4-5 days left on my current bottle, I want to pick me up either this or DTP to use a few months down the road. How much of a difference will I feel with DTP as opposed to DTH chuck?
    The best results will most likely be combining the two taken on seperate days. Once everything is finished, there will be all kinds of dosing protocols to read up on. How long did u run the DTH texas?
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  23. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    The best results will most likely be combining the two taken on seperate days. Once everything is finished, there will be all kinds of dosing protocols to read up on. How long did u run the DTH texas?
    it was one bottles worth plus a few extra tabs. I'm not quite sure how long it will end up being. I feel like it has been over a month, but don't really remember when i started it (I know at least 3 weeks use). I can't afford to stack DTH & DTP, it would have to either be one or the other. Trip, did you get my PM?
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  24. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    it was one bottles worth plus a few extra tabs. I'm not quite sure how long it will end up being. I feel like it has been over a month, but don't really remember when i started it (I know at least 3 weeks use). I can't afford to stack DTH & DTP, it would have to either be one or the other. Trip, did you get my PM?
    How were ur results with 1 bottle tex? i was going to purchase a bottle but im leaning towards getting a second 1 once its available.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by mrlargecalves View Post
    How were ur results with 1 bottle tex? i was going to purchase a bottle but im leaning towards getting a second 1 once its available.
    Well I have this past month been focusing on my general health (getting my hormones & organ levels/body back to health) versus bodybuilding nature, but with that said even though I was not working out near as often as usual I definently noticed a libido increase leading into the last 2 weeks of use and have been feeling noticeably better (more energy, better sleep, awareness, focus, happiness). I have been taking it along with an antioxidant and am impressed as you can see.

    Now as for bodybuilding results aka muscle building, strength, etc... I can't really comment on. Now that I know it works for me, and works well at that I have plans to incorporate again into my program a few months down the road.

    It really depends on what dose you decide best fits as to how many bottles you should get IMO. For instance, I respond best at 5 tabs/day that means I do not get as much out of one 1 bottle as someone who enjoys 3 tabs. Honestly though, with DTH being increased tab count wise I think 1 bottle would be enough (from my experience)
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  26. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    I have around 4-5 days left on my current bottle, I want to pick me up either this or DTP to use a few months down the road. How much of a difference will I feel with DTP as opposed to DTH chuck?
    Well DTP is a combo of DTH and Raw Test and Coq DIESEL.....so thats the difference. They are not the same, obviously DTP is stronger, noticeably, just not as in DTH doesnt work, just its stronger, its a stack of 3 products.

  27. Ok.......DTH is done...BUT....with the holiday it wont ship today, it will go to retailers on Monday.

    DTP will go to retailers Monday or tues, its done also.

  28. Very Cool! Now I just need to get some money...
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Ok.......DTH is done...BUT....with the holiday it wont ship today, it will go to retailers on Monday.

    DTP will go to retailers Monday or tues, its done also.
    nice im ready to order

  30. edited
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 367
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 01:18 PM
  2. Diesel Test Hardcore: White bottle vs. Red bottle
    By ReaperX in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-15-2008, 03:26 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 09:53 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 04:06 AM
  5. SCD23 Gets Diesel: Diesel Test Hardcore (Sponsored)
    By SCDiesel23 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 06:52 PM
Log in
Log in