DIESEL TEST Hardcore 240 Tab bottle

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

This is just a quick FYI post. The new DTH will be in a 240 count Tab bottle with each 2 tabs being one serving versus 1 (2g) tab. Each 2 of these new tabs is about 2600mg because some of the "stuff" has been increased and so on and so forth.......more to come I will update this with sup facts and all that when im back in Chicago tues or wed.

NOW AVAIL. http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/get-diesel/diesel-test-hardcore-120-tabs.html[/B]

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Looks good!! In regards to the ad up on the front of the forum, looks cool!! I never really check out the front of the forum, as I bypass that when I'm checking the threads and all. Guess now I have a reason to!!

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
cool, when you make the NOS Ether again, it would be great if you could make it in bigger tubs as well. I know the price would be kind of high, but it seems like you have a loyal following with that product that would like a little break if they could get it in bigger tubs. Just a thought.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is is possible to make the hardcore more hardcore? :)

Iron07

Iron07

Awards
when will it be available at nutra? by 15 may also?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
cool, when you make the NOS Ether again, it would be great if you could make it in bigger tubs as well. I know the price would be kind of high, but it seems like you have a loyal following with that product that would like a little break if they could get it in bigger tubs. Just a thought.
The cost would go up in a disproportionate ratio to the smaller container because the more servings the bigger the container, the more shipping the more a label cost.....big containers of anything isn't the way to go right now.

Looks good!! In regards to the ad up on the front of the forum, looks cool!! I never really check out the front of the forum, as I bypass that when I'm checking the threads and all. Guess now I have a reason to!!
Yeah thats my concern with the new format of the front page.

when will it be available at nutra? by 15 may also?

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I don't care if it costs more, everything so far from Get Diesel has been solid and more that I've tried. I'm willing to give my money to companies that do what they say their product does and have the service to back it up. Get Diesel got there first, and recently, I've added a few other companies to the list.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yo Chuck 2600 mg per 2 tabs DAMN thats sounds like some crazy potent test.
I will be reordering DTHC as soon as it comes in along with JP8 and Ready4War and so
will a bunch of other guys out hear in NYC. Keep making the great supplements you do
and we will keep buying them. We are all Get Diesel for life.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yo Chuck 2600 mg per 2 tabs DAMN thats sounds like some crazy potent test.
I will be reordering DTHC as soon as it comes in along with JP8 and Ready4War and so
will a bunch of other guys out hear in NYC. Keep making the great supplements you do
and we will keep buying them. We are all Get Diesel for life.
Thats what I like to hear

DannyAbs

Awards
Man, too many great choices. A more hardcore DTHC in May and then the arrival of DTP in June. Looks like Chuck is going to help make it one great summer!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
240 tabs, that's awesome, do not want to impose, but how much more will it cost. I will be buying very soon, probably run it with Formex. I will run a log on this by the way.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Will it cost more??????????
probably like $1 more. I think DTH is under priced anyway so I really don't do a formulation based on price. People are paying like $48 for Tbomb and I dont even think thats better than Sunami.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Man, too many great choices. A more hardcore DTHC in May and then the arrival of DTP in June. Looks like Chuck is going to help make it one great summer!
Yep....and the return of NOS ETHER in June also.

Im working on a modified double or nothing stack with DTH/DTP, but with DTP you really dont need to stack it with anything. The only reason why u would stack DTP with DTH is to take less DTP because its 2 strong. So like instead of say 8 DTP a day, some people would do 4/4 DTH/DTP. DTP will be a 160ct bottle, but you only use it 5days a week.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats a great was of looking at things!!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep....and the return of NOS ETHER in June also.

Im working on a modified double or nothing stack with DTH/DTP, but with DTP you really dont need to stack it with anything. The only reason why u would stack DTP with DTH is to take less DTP because its 2 strong. So like instead of say 8 DTP a day, some people would do 4/4 DTH/DTP. DTP will be a 160ct bottle, but you only use it 5days a week.
I think that split between the two is going to be a great way to utilize the products. It's going to be fun to see what protocol works best for people.

Monsterbench

Awards
Hey Chuck or TripDog, any chance that NosEther(Pro) will be even better than it already is?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Chuck or TripDog, any chance that NosEther(Pro) will be even better than it already is?
Chuck just told me a few mins ago the new flavor was done today. Yes it will be better, did you doubt that? lol.

Monsterbench

Awards
Never my friend! So a new flavor, cool! And when you say "Better" you do mean performance wise right?

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
It's Wednesday, where is the label?

natas9

natas9

Awards
Just when i thought it couldn't get any better. . . a better DTHC. :scool:

mytime09

mytime09

Awards
i will be running my first log with this :D and a few other things. heard nothin but good things cant wait to try out your stuff c diesel

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i still have a good bit of the old DTH left over... would it be worth getting the new one when it comes out before finishing the old container? i think i will anyways but will i notice a difference

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i still have a good bit of the old DTH left over... would it be worth getting the new one when it comes out before finishing the old container? i think i will anyways but will i notice a difference
I would finish the old bottle as the current formula is no joke. The new formula is def enhanced, so that makes the anticipation just that much better. ;)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
lol but i am dosing at like 2 a day and im going to have to wait like...3 weeks!!

do u know whats been added? or is it higher amounts of the same ingredients?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
lol but i am dosing at like 2 a day and im going to have to wait like...3 weeks!!

do u know whats been added? or is it higher amounts of the same ingredients?
Mainly higher amounts of the same ingredients. Mainly.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
well may 15th it is I've been wanting to try DTH for some time but just cant find it prolly cause its being changed so I'm waiting for this any idea on an eta?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soon I'm hoping. I'm also really waiting for the new production of NOS Ether.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Soon I'm hoping. I'm also really waiting for the new production of NOS Ether.
NOS ETHER will be avail @ 29 May or 1 June

well may 15th it is I've been wanting to try DTH for some time but just cant find it prolly cause its being changed so I'm waiting for this any idea on an eta?
Dont know at this time.

DTP will be avail around 9 June 09

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sweetness

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
any updates regarding DTH?
Nope....guess even when I switch manufactures.....they all dont give a rats ass about getting product done on time or calling you back when u call them. Its frustrating.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I never thought it was physically possible for something to both suck and blow at the same, I stand corrected. Yessir, manufactures suck, I can attest to that. Nothing like going to the CES show, seeing a line form a company you sell, and.....it never comes out, all the while the hype machine is going. Once they have your money, they cease caring. They might as well be a one-way bank.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Are the tabs smaller. To me this would be a good thing :)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
is the date for DTP still on schedule?

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
DTH
DTP
Nos Ether

the anticipation is killing me!!! any good news yet chuck??

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
DTH
DTP
Nos Ether

the anticipation is killing me!!! any good news yet chuck??
NOS ETHER would've been avail friday......but my supplier in California shipped the Cit. Malate and Arg. Malate to some incorrect place in Illinois versus to NY where my NOS ETHER manufacture is! So once I discovered this fck up (because of course they dont care since they alread have my money), its being re-directed......but with the 3 day weekend, I have no idea when its gonna get to NY........so long story short NOS ETHER should be avail. by the 1st.

DTP should be avail. by the 10th of June...

DTH I have no idea since the manufacture of the DTH is different from NOS ETHER and DTP and they are not returning my phone calls.

Welcome to the word of sports supplement manufacturing.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
NOS ETHER would've been avail friday......but my supplier in California shipped the Cit. Malate and Arg. Malate to some incorrect place in Illinois versus to NY where my NOS ETHER manufacture is! So once I discovered this fck up (because of course they dont care since they alread have my money), its being re-directed......but with the 3 day weekend, I have no idea when its gonna get to NY........so long story short NOS ETHER should be avail. by the 1st.

DTH I have no idea since the manufacture of the DTH is different from NOS ETHER and DTP and they are not returning my phone calls.

its very discouraging how many business' are in poor operation these days(customer service in particular).

I feel for you chuck, we have a small business and our vendors feel like we owe them. But without us, they are nothing. Go figure.

good luck man, im patiently waiting for the DTH and DTP....i have enough ether for awhile.......lol

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established

damn man im sorry to hear about all the tie-ups but thats definitely good news that the cit. malate and arganine are on their way and that nos ether will soon be in production!! all things aside, keep doing what your doing Chuck!! everyone really appreciates all the hard work you put into making such amazing products, keep 'em coming man!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn man im sorry to hear about all the tie-ups but thats definitely good news that the cit. malate and arganine are on their way and that nos ether will soon be in production!! all things aside, keep doing what your doing Chuck!! everyone really appreciates all the hard work you put into making such amazing products, keep 'em coming man!!
Word bro

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, I can not wait till the new DTHC comes out, so I can run it at 6 day plus 50mg of ATD, plus equol, this is going to be sweet.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I feel your pain Chuck!! It's worth the wait!!

Whiplash

Whiplash

Awards
fuuuuuuuuuck. I've been wanting some DTH baaaad.. I have a few buddies all hyped up just reading the reviews and all that good **** about the product. I absolutely cannot wait to try some of that ****. I'm going to use it part of my pct for my first cycle. Which those goods should arrive tomorrow I'm hoping. Couple vials of sus some liquid winstrol and some liquid nolva, along with some pins.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
fuuuuuuuuuck. I've been wanting some DTH baaaad.. I have a few buddies all hyped up just reading the reviews and all that good **** about the product. I absolutely cannot wait to try some of that ****. I'm going to use it part of my pct for my first cycle. Which those goods should arrive tomorrow I'm hoping. Couple vials of sus some liquid winstrol and some liquid nolva, along with some pins.
DTH is one of the best things you could add to any post cycle therapy.