Slin-Sane v2

Page 7 of 14 First ... 56789 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    awesomeness!
    Like your avatar!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Thanks man
    Just cause I love you.....

    Ok, fine. Prepare

  3. So we might be looking at next week for SSv2 and possibly Protocol as well...?
    •   
       


  4. SSV2 is shipping out next week. Protocol most likely a week or two after. I get labels proofs fri. Ill post up so you guys can see.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    Like your avatar!
    thx, same too you, keep up the good work, and get genomyx to release everything faster! Lol

  6. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    SSV2 is shipping out next week. Protocol most likely a week or two after. I get labels proofs fri. Ill post up so you guys can see.
    sweet lookin forward to it.

  7. whens this hitting nutraplanet??

  8. Ships out on fri so it will hit during the second week of July.

  9. jsut a littel late for the 4th of july sale

  10. I think nutra is planning a pre sale I'm not positive

  11. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    I think nutra is planning a pre sale I'm not positive
    Sweet
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  12. second week of july is here!! cmon nutraplanet.. hahaaa can't wait!!!!!! never even tried ss1 or any nutrient partioner but i've tried superpump 250 and some other products with ALA and had crazy results

  13. Ill get tracking over to Nutra today so we know exactly what day it will hit.

  14. Nutra Planet has SSV2 for sale. $29.89 with free shipping! Finally!!!!

  15. This product is going to be sold for around 32.99 realistically. That is a huge sale. From what I understand your entire order is free shipping as well if you want to add other products. We teamed up with nutra to bring you the lowest price possible to allow everyone to try it out and see exactly why we have been so excited for this products release.

  16. NEW Slin-Sane V2 (60 Capsules)

    Genomyx NEW Slin-Sane V2 (60 Capsules): Discount NEW Slin-Sane V2 Supplements

    INTRODUCTORY PRE-SALE, LIMITED TIME OFFER: FREE SHIPPING on ENTIRE ORDER, When You Purchase The NEW Slin-Sane V2, AT THIS UNBEATABLY LOW INTRODUCTORY SALE PRICE!


    **Just Simply Add One or More Units to Your Shopping Cart and Enter The Following Coupon Code at Checkout: SlinSHIP (A $6.95 Value!)

    This Product and Sale Offer is EXCLUSIVELY AT NUTRAPLANET!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX
    This product is going to be sold for around 32.99 realistically. That is a huge sale. From what I understand your entire order is free shipping as well if you want to add other products. We teamed up with nutra to bring you the lowest price possible to allow everyone to try it out and see exactly why we have been so excited for this products release.
    Good deal!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  18. waiting for paycheck to post ... must stock up @ this price

  19. any idea how lon that will be around? im a little low on fund riht now....couple weeks?

  20. Actually got postponed until next Tue. Will be a 2 weeks sale.

  21. Thank god I'll have some dough in time!
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  22. Can't wait to get my hands on this
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  23. So I was just browsing nutra and saw a new slin sane! Im a huge fan of the slin sane v1 and have used it off and on for probably 2 years

    Will def be some in my next order

  24. See what the mailman brought me yesterday:



  25. Beautiful.

  26. ordered mine last night!!!

  27. Yeah buddy. Would love to hear your feedback

  28. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Yeah buddy. Would love to hear your feedback
    will do! hopefully itll be in by friday cuz im ding and eatin challenge sat lol

  29. Ok, so who has it already? How are you dosing? What effects are you seeing?

  30. How does Slin Sane compare to USP Labs Anabolic Pump new version?

  31. Quote Originally Posted by king253
    How does Slin Sane compare to USP Labs Anabolic Pump new version?
    AP is not new version, they just changed the labeling and reduces bottle size, not sure why the reduction in size
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  32. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

    AP is not new version, they just changed the labeling and reduces bottle size, not sure why the reduction in size
    I heard the label suggest to do 2 caps a day and to lower cost...

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I heard the label suggest to do 2 caps a day and to lower cost...

    It does make it more competitive price wise with these new sub $30 GDAs coming out.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by king253 View Post
    How does Slin Sane compare to USP Labs Anabolic Pump new version?
    Can you tell me what's in it, or link me to the label?
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    Can you tell me what's in it, or link me to the label?


    I'll stick with my SSV2....

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post


    I'll stick with my SSV2....
    ^ Yeah, I mean why would you want something that has crap in it!

  37. Quote Originally Posted by strester View Post
    Ok, so who has it already? How are you dosing? What effects are you seeing?
    THIS!!!!^^^^???

  38. Quote Originally Posted by king253 View Post
    How does Slin Sane compare to USP Labs Anabolic Pump new version?
    It doesn't compare at all... In all actuality, Anabolic Pump is made up of 2 of the 3 ingredients we had in the original Slin-Sane.

    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    THIS!!!!^^^^???
    If anyone is interested, I'm currently hosting a thread on BB.com discussing different dosing times/patterns and I encouraged others to join in and share, too:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...23&pagenumber=
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77

    It doesn't compare at all... In all actuality, Anabolic Pump is made up of 2 of the 3 ingredients we had in the original Slin-Sane.

    If anyone is interested, I'm currently hosting a thread on BB.com discussing different dosing times/patterns and I encouraged others to join in and share, too:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...23&pagenumber=
    Well I'm interested but I may hate you for making me spend time on BB.child.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Well I'm interested but I may hate you for making me spend time on BB.child.
    I hear ya aha, but I gotta check it out!
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. slin sane
    By mikey00843 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 11:59 PM
Log in
Log in