Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a little moist about this

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
You guys are right to be excited. I have had dreams about the v2 on carb up days...

Is something wrong with me?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My facebook must be broken as I can't seem to find this profile....

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is broken. :p

On our FB page, just look for the SSv2 contest thread... We've been posting an ingredient in there each day:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Genomyx/185504164015
nah... I think i just hate face books way of organizing info... I still can't find anything to do with slin sane v2 and when I try search nothing comes of it in Facebook.. seeing their search searching for members/groups... oh well I can wait for it to come out. Not like I don't have enough nutrient partitioners already lol.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
nah... I think i just hate face books way of organizing info... I still can't find anything to do with slin sane v2 and when I try search nothing comes of it in Facebook.. seeing their search searching for members/groups... oh well I can wait for it to come out. Not like I don't have enough nutrient partitioners already lol.
Yeah, I'm not too thrilled with it either. You would think, considering I just posted in the contest thread, that it would bump to the top. Oh, well... ingredients released so far are below. Just don't want you to miss out on the contest, is all; so when you get to our page, just scroll around until you find the big blue image with about 70 shares. Shouldn't be too far down the page.

So far, per capsule:
Na-R-ALA - 143mg
Banaba PE (1% Corosolic Acid) - 100mg
L-Norvaline - 100mg
Biotin - 1mg

JPM

JPM

Awards
Yeah, I'm not too thrilled with it either. You would think, considering I just posted in the contest thread, that it would bump to the top. Oh, well... ingredients released so far are below. Just don't want you to miss out on the contest, is all; so when you get to our page, just scroll around until you find the big blue image with about 70 shares. Shouldn't be too far down the page.

So far, per capsule:
Na-R-ALA - 143mg
Banaba PE (1% Corosolic Acid) - 100mg
L-Norvaline - 100mg
Biotin - 1mg
God damn that looks killer. I'm almost out of V1, just in time.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
2 for 2 on the guesses so far :D.

Smitty, was the old Slin-sane 2% corosolic acid or was it also 1%?

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
2 for 2 on the guesses so far :D.

Smitty, was the old Slin-sane 2% corosolic acid or was it also 1%?
I'm pretty sure it was also 1%. Can't say with any certainty, though.

Let's see if you're going 3/3. :D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome love v1!!! can't wait to try this!

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Full formula:

Jiaogulan (98% Gypenosides) - 185mg
Na-R-ALA - 143mg
Banaba PE (1% Corosolic acid) - 100mg
L-Norvaline - 100mg
Biotin - 1mg

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Full formula:

Na-R-ALA - 143mg
L-Norvaline - 100mg
Biotin - 1mg
Mother of god...Sell me some now!!

And God damn it Cy you guessed it completely!! hahaha

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mother of god...Sell me some now!!

And God damn it Cy you guessed it completely!! hahaha
Not completely... He guessed 4-OH, but we psyched him out. :D

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
V2 is a beast. Oh yeah and its still 60 capsules 1 capsule per serving.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
V2 is a beast. Oh yeah and its still 60 capsules 1 capsule per serving.
Sorry if I missed this earlier, but predicted price point at retailers? I'd expect it to rise significantly due to the Na-R-ALA inclusion, but I always pay for quality.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its going to be up to the retailer but Genomyx has set it up so that its suggested sale price should be within 29.99-34.95. I think for whats being provided and how Genomyx determines its margin's, so that we can put a little something something on our dinner table, this is a pretty fair deal.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Its going to be up to the retailer but Genomyx has set it up so that its suggested sale price should be within 29.99-34.95. I think for whats being provided and how Genomyx determines its margin's, so that we can put a little something something on our dinner table, this is a pretty fair deal.
Thats pretty cheap , specially for such a good formula! Ok time to go bankrupt when it comes out!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Full formula:

Na-R-ALA - 143mg
L-Norvaline - 100mg
Biotin - 1mg
Anyone fill me in on the first ingredient?

I'm going to miss v1 :( I don't like change personally, but will def give this a try..

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is far superior
Might I push u for a little more??
I'm thinking in terms of cheat meals- v1 I would use 2 caps 20-30min prior to roughly ~100-150g carbs and about 80-100g of fat. No those aren't typos.. I like to so that once a week, sometimes twice then deplete, almost keto.. V1 helped me with preventing bloat and fat accum. I also used one cap prior to fasted cardio. Can This product be used the same way?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Might I push u for a little more??
I'm thinking in terms of cheat meals- v1 I would use 2 caps 20-30min prior to roughly ~100-150g carbs and about 80-100g of fat. No those aren't typos.. I like to so that once a week, sometimes twice then deplete, almost keto.. V1 helped me with preventing bloat and fat accum. I also used one cap prior to fasted cardio. Can This product be used the same way?
I know you think you know your body, but the effects of a supplemental GDA on fat accumulation for a meal of that size were placebo. The gymnema could potentially block all carbohydrate absorption if you were dosing 4-8 caps pre-meal, but unless you have Orlistat on hand, the fat would still be absorbed and utilized and would comprise the bulk of the calories. This formula is far superior for overall health. GDAs are not meant to allow you to eat whatever you want. There is no evidence they partition nutrients to muscle preferentially. However, they do allow for higher insulin sensitivity which is unquestionably beneficial for overall health and could reduce fat storage that is reminiscent of hyperinsulinemia, when chronically administered.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know you think you know your body, but the effects of a supplemental GDA on fat accumulation for a meal of that size were placebo. The gymnema could potentially block all carbohydrate absorption if you were dosing 4-8 caps pre-meal, but unless you have Orlistat on hand, the fat would still be absorbed and utilized and would comprise the bulk of the calories. This formula is far superior for overall health. GDAs are not meant to allow you to eat whatever you want. There is no evidence they partition nutrients to muscle preferentially. However, they do allow for higher insulin sensitivity which is unquestionably beneficial for overall health and could reduce fat storage that is reminiscent of hyperinsulinemia, when chronically administered.
I see. I was using chitosan+chromium caps and phase2 carb blocker for spill over. All calories were clean as in no processed foods.. 90%complex low glycemic cRbs and 90-95% unsaturated fats from nuts/nut butter sources

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Agree. I know our product (Purus) promotes keeping blood glucose levels stable from high GI carbs (carbs in general), as well as speeding blood glucose clearance. It overall improves/promotes carbohydrate metabolism.
This should apply to most GDAs either way.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agree. I know our product (Purus) promotes keeping blood glucose levels stable from high GI carbs (carbs in general), as well as speeding blood glucose clearance. It overall improves/promotes carbohydrate metabolism.
This should apply to most GDAs either way.
Right. By all means, I am not using these products as a freebie to eat bags of junk and not workout.. There is a method to the madness. I know WITHOUT them, I could not do what I do and maintain a half decent physique.. Was just hoping to share one of my personal uses.. I DO use a GDA year round before basically every and any ingestion of calories and most fasted cardio or lifting . I'm confident in genomyx's newest !!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Right. By all means, I am not using these products as a freebie to eat bags of junk and not workout.. There is a method to the madness. I know WITHOUT them, I could not do what I do and maintain a half decent physique.. Was just hoping to share one of my personal uses.. I DO use a GDA year round before basically every and any ingestion of calories and most fasted cardio or lifting . I'm confident in genomyx's newest !!
Yeah for me SLINshot is pretty much a staple.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I see. I was using chitosan+chromium caps and phase2 carb blocker for spill over. All calories were clean as in no processed foods.. 90%complex low glycemic cRbs and 90-95% unsaturated fats from nuts/nut butter sources
Macronutrient density, not how "clean" the foods were, will determine fat storage. But yes, you were blocking a good bit of carbs.

Just as an aside, I would try to stop this practice as it could lead to disordered eating patterns. I've seen it happen in some pretty bright people over on BB.com.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Macronutrient density, not how "clean" the foods were, will determine fat storage. But yes, you were blocking a good bit of carbs.

Just as an aside, I would try to stop this practice as it could lead to disordered eating patterns. I've seen it happen in some pretty bright people over on BB.com.
Oh I've already gotten that. I'm a recovered anorexic.. So I kinda restrict and have 'rules' and the now the occasional binge to feel not so deprived. I can control it but the thoughts r always there.. Sometimes I have to workout more to compensate for some binging.. But I can tuen it off just as eaSily n buckle down when I really want to like for summer or vaca's. Thanks for looking out tho.

-apologies for any thread derailing-

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Oh I've already gotten that. I'm a recovered anorexic.. So I kinda restrict and have 'rules' and the now the occasional binge to feel not so deprived. I can control it but the thoughts r always there.. Sometimes I have to workout more to compensate for some binging.. But I can tuen it off just as eaSily n buckle down when I really want to like for summer or vaca's. Thanks for looking out tho.

-apologies for any thread derailing-
I understand. While it is great that you are controlling your binges now, the next step is to eliminate them altogether. So don't buy GDAs for this purpose or the problem will never leave!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So my ability to eat lots of food at one time on my cheat meal day is bad?

I can go weeks without a cheat meal too. Do i have a problem? Lol serious question.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
So my ability to eat lots of food at one time on my cheat meal day is bad?

I can go weeks without a cheat meal too. Do i have a problem? Lol serious question.
No, that is fine. My issue was with taking all these nutrient blockers (a metaphoric purge, if you will).

John33

Awards
GDAs are not meant to allow you to eat whatever you want. There is no evidence they partition nutrients to muscle preferentially. However, they do allow for higher insulin sensitivity which is unquestionably beneficial for overall health and could reduce fat storage that is reminiscent of hyperinsulinemia, when chronically administered.
Just trying to understand how SS v1 or SS v2 works, hence the question: What is the difference between taking, say, SS v2 and then eating one serving of ice cream and a piece of cake vs. not taking SS v2 and eating one serving of ice cream and a piece of cake? If ice cream and cake are bad examples, how about pizza and pasta? Thanks.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Just trying to understand how SS v1 or SS v2 works, hence the question: What is the difference between taking, say, SS v2 and then eating one serving of ice cream and a piece of cake vs. not taking SS v2 and eating one serving of ice cream and a piece of cake? If ice cream and cake are bad examples, how about pizza and pasta? Thanks.
I haven't looked into the novel ingredient in SSv2, but the Na-R-ALA/banaba will increase insulin sensitivity and provide insulinomimetic action, thus lowering your total insulin response to the meal (a good thing). The norvaline will transiently increase the available arginine pool for NO synthesis. The gymnema in v1 is great for proper pancreatic function and serves as a carb blocker as well.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't looked into the novel ingredient in SSv2, but the Na-R-ALA/banaba will increase insulin sensitivity and provide insulinomimetic action, thus lowering your total insulin response to the meal (a good thing). The norvaline will transiently increase the available arginine pool for NO synthesis. The gymnema in v1 is great for proper pancreatic function and serves as a carb blocker as well.
Are you trying to say it doesn't directly take the nutrients to the muscles and spit everything else out? I thought that's what every GDA ever has said to do?!? :) :) :)

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are you trying to say it doesn't directly take the nutrients to the muscles and spit everything else out? I thought that's what every GDA ever has said to do?!? :) :) :)
Hopefully you'll find more and more companies that manufacture this type of product will get away from this type of advertising rhetoric... Thing is, these products do work, so companies needn't rely on hyperbole to sell to the educated consumer.

Saying that this class of products shuttles nutrients is one thing... Saying that they shuttle nutrients directly to muscle is another (if they're GLUT 4 reliant, how can they specifically transport to muscle?).

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully you'll find more and more companies that manufacture this type of product will get away from this type of advertising rhetoric... Thing is, these products do work, so companies needn't rely on hyperbole to sell to the educated consumer.

Saying that this class of products shuttles nutrients is one thing... Saying that they shuttle nutrients directly to muscle is another (if they're GLUT 4 reliant, how can they specifically transport to muscle?).
Certainly, and I do understand advertising. It's just funny to me. I'm ready for this stuff to release though!

uvawahoowa

Awards
Question for you coop about v1(didn't want to start a new thread for a simple question) for the pre bed dose I take 8g arginine for the possible gh enhancement(prob doesn't help but I have 2lbs leftover from last year might as well use them) would this affect the slin sane dose I take in any negative way?

Also, how long do the ingredients stay active in the body? If I take a cap, wait 30 mins, then eat a 75-100g carb meal over the course of the next hour or so, does the entire meal get affected or just some of it due to slin sanes half life?

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Question for you coop about v1(didn't want to start a new thread for a simple question) for the pre bed dose I take 8g arginine for the possible gh enhancement(prob doesn't help but I have 2lbs leftover from last year might as well use them) would this affect the slin sane dose I take in any negative way?

Also, how long do the ingredients stay active in the body? If I take a cap, wait 30 mins, then eat a 75-100g carb meal over the course of the next hour or so, does the entire meal get affected or just some of it due to slin sanes half life?
I know you said Coop, but I'm going to answer anyhow. :p

Norvaline is an arginase inhibitor, so arginine doesn't affect SS negatively. SS, in fact, renders it useless.

Banaba and gymnema both have short half-lives (banaba is 20 mins., actually, and gymnema isn't too much longer); norvaline is active for about 6 hours. The nutrients of that meal are moved along very quickly, not necessarily over the next hour, but SS's ingredients work in concert to keep things continuous.

Have the SSv2 ingredients already been released?
Can't recall if I posted them in here or not, so here you are, superstar. :D

Na-R-ALA - 143mg
L-Norvaline - 100mg
Biotin - 1mg

uvawahoowa

Awards
I know you said Coop, but I'm going to answer anyhow. :p

Norvaline is an arginase inhibitor, so arginine doesn't affect SS negatively. SS, in fact, renders it useless.

Banaba and gymnema both have short half-lives (banaba is 20 mins., actually, and gymnema isn't too much longer); norvaline is active for about 6 hours. The nutrients of that meal are moved along very quickly, not necessarily over the next hour, but SS's ingredients work in concert to keep things continuous.

Can't recall if I posted them in here or not, so here you are, superstar. :D

Na-R-ALA - 143mg
L-Norvaline - 100mg
Biotin - 1mg
Ha! What a waste then! Though the arginine probably doesn't do much anyways. Good to know though.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Smitty answered the question perfectly, though I must ask, do you have a link to the half-life on norvaline. All the data I've seen indicate a short half-life but extended after-effects on the urea cycle.