Slin-Sane v2

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I supplement with ALCAR @ 2g a day to put into retrospect the dosage. ALCAR is not very expensive. I love it for its Nootropic effects, but as a fat loss / recomp ingredient I personally would have gone PLCAR myself.
Interesting as I find alcar better for fat loss personally.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Interesting as I find alcar better for fat loss personally.
A L CAR makes my brain feel like it supercharged. I love it for what I use it for. it's just funny how different people can be I've never seen any effects of fat loss from it. Very interesting indeed.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
plcar is one of my favorites but alcar is awesome for keto dieting.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
ALCAR may exert fat loss effects through its intimate relationship with glycemic control, possibly via AMPK stimulation.

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
A L CAR makes my brain feel like it supercharged. I love it for what I use it for. it's just funny how different people can be I've never seen any effects of fat loss from it. Very interesting indeed.
I've actually used it and stacked it with decimate and enjoyed it. I think it helped results

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
ALCAR may exert fat loss effects through its intimate relationship with glycemic control, possibly via AMPK stimulation.
Key word may. And can you break that down into more lamens terms? Are you saying its possible it has effects on blood sugar via AMPK?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Key word may. And can you break that down into more lamens terms? Are you saying its possible it has effects on blood sugar via AMPK?
"For instance, the first report showing the anti-diabetic effect of ALC was published by Giancaterini et al 10 years ago.79 On different days, 18 T2DM patients received both a primed-constant infusion of ALC (5 mg/kg body weight priming bolus and either 0.025, 0.1, or 1.0 mg/kg body weight/min constant infusion) and a comparable placebo formulation. Tissue glucose uptake was significantly increased by the administration of ALC, in a dose-dependent manner, and was related to increased glucose storage rather than increased glucose oxidation.79More recently, new data continue to point to the likely effectiveness of ALC administration in the clinical management of T2DM. Bloomer et al conducted a double-blind clinical trial in which pre-diabetic men and women (with fasting blood glucose: 100–125 mg/dL) were randomly assigned either 3 g/day of ALC or placebo for 8 weeks, resulting in slight improvements in fasting glucose, HbA[SUB]1c[/SUB] and HOMA-IR after ALC treatment.80 Further, when ALC was administered chronically for 24 weeks to 36 non-diabetic patients (2 g/day) with insulin resistance and hypertension at increased risk of cardiovascular disease, the treatment resulted in an increased glucose disposal rate and improved glucose tolerance in ALC-treated patients. Additionally, higher values of glucose disposal rate were accompanied by higher decreases of systolic blood pressure.81 The results of this pilot study may provide the basis on which to set up randomized, double-blind clinical trials to formally test the effects of ALC compared with placebo on blood pressure and metabolic profile in T2DM and hypertensive patients."Source: Critical update for the clinical use of L-carnitine analogs in cardiometabolic disorders

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! Seeing how I already use 2g a day for focus this is a welcome benefit. I personally still had much better fat loss effects from P L CAR. great interesting read though.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys i thought that this thread might be a good place to drop this bomb. Genomyx will be leaving AM in a few days. Were not sure if this is for good or temporary. Its no you its us :) We have decided for us at this point that we need to re invest our funds in other areas such as clothing, free product and other similar promos. Make sure to check out our FB page and definitely sign up to receive news letters from us regarding these awesome promos that are coming up. With that being said for all of our slin-sane lovers check out this going away sale. BOOM!!!!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/genomyx/new-slin-sane-v2-60-capsules.html

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh man.Wish ya the best. Awesome deal though lol. Will be getting two bottles

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is unfortunate. Hopefully it is only temporary, but good luck with future developments. :)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy cow what a deal on the SSv2!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long is the deal for?

Tyler44

Tyler44

Awards
Wicked sale!
Unreal price

Oh man.Wish ya the best. Awesome deal though lol. Will be getting two bottles
Thanks for the support! Enjoy the SSv2 as well.

That is unfortunate. Hopefully it is only temporary, but good luck with future developments. :)
Keep an eye on us, big things in the works. And us reps will def still be around, so dont worry.

Holy cow what a deal on the SSv2!
How long is the deal for?
Get it while it lasts brothers!

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Awesome price! Will be picking up a couple for sure!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alan thx for the SlinSane v2 hook up!

Got your business card too, bad ass last name haha.

:bigok:

What in the baggies though & how to dose? :D

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Alan thx for the SlinSane v2 hook up!

Got your business card too, bad ass last name haha.

:bigok:

What in the baggies though & how to dose? :D

Thats how we roll with Genomyx in the Escalade lol

Baggies are dat der protocol two scoops in each and I know they smell divine :)

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Cherry flavor is coming back in stock with the new formula. just a little update lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thats how we roll with Genomyx in the Escalade lol

Baggies are dat der protocol two scoops in each and I know they smell divine :)
I'm each bag you sent me, is it one scoop or 2?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Crazy Black Friday deal on Slin Sane going on right now.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome deal guys. Thanx

sideshowdoc

Awards
Can slin sane be taken with a meal as opposed to prior to avoid any gastro effects? And will it still have its beneficial effects if taken with the meal?

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
#18 best seller list. Thanks everyone for the awesome support. Awesome to see it selling so well at the same time that means it will be out of stock soon :(

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
#18 best seller list. Thanks everyone for the awesome support. Awesome to see it selling so well at the same time that means it will be out of stock soon :(
Make that #14. ;)

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That was a great deal. Here's hoping for more deals like that in the future (New Years).