Slin-Sane v2

Page 5 of 14 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken3400 View Post
    whered you order the slinsane v1? been looking everywher for it! pm me
    NutraP.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by John33 View Post
    NutraP.

    nah its sold out there

  3. Quote Originally Posted by John33 View Post
    NutraP.
    I bought it there, but now it says the following: "This version has been Discontinued. Coming Soon: Slin-Sane V2!!!" Check Amazon.
    •   
       


  4. [QUOTE=John33;3421537]I bought it there, but now it says the following: "This version has been Discontinued. Coming Soon: Slin-Sane V2!!!" Check Amazon.[/QUO

    Check out our facebook page.
  5. AlphaBurn + Slin-Sane


    Is it a good idea to take AlphaBurn with Slin-Sane?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by John33 View Post
    Is it a good idea to take AlphaBurn with Slin-Sane?
    No, while slin-sane will lessen the insulin response, you shouldn't be take Rauwolscine anywhere near insulinogenic meals.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    No, while slin-sane will lessen the insulin response, you shouldn't be take Rauwolscine anywhere near insulinogenic meals.
    When is a good time to take AlphaBurn and what is a realistic expectation from its use? Thanks.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by John33 View Post
    When is a good time to take AlphaBurn and what is a realistic expectation from its use? Thanks.
    0,2 mg/kg BW with 200mg caffeine before fasted cardio. It's quite effective
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    0,2 mg/kg BW with 200mg caffeine before fasted cardio. It's quite effective
    Does it really increase concentration and libido? Can it stacked with a testosterone booster?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by John33 View Post
    Does it really increase concentration and libido? Can it stacked with a testosterone booster?
    You should have an easier time getting boners. But I mean, I thought you wanted it for fat loss.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    You should have an easier time getting boners. But I mean, I thought you wanted it for fat loss.
    Well, I do not need to lose weight, but recoup. is always a welcomed thing. Boners is no problem, I am just trying to understand what AlphaBurn does best and how it can be used efficiently. Looking at the description, it mentions increase focus, libido and fat loss, which covers a wide area, so I am just trying to understand what it does best. Thanks.

  12. Sexy!!!!

    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  13. Quote Originally Posted by John33 View Post
    Well, I do not need to lose weight, but recoup. is always a welcomed thing. Boners is no problem, I am just trying to understand what AlphaBurn does best and how it can be used efficiently. Looking at the description, it mentions increase focus, libido and fat loss, which covers a wide area, so I am just trying to understand what it does best. Thanks.
    This is trickier to answer because it has a number of indirect effects... The best way to use it, however, is before fasted cardio. Taking it before, during, or after meals basically blunts its effects and renders it, well, useless.

    And even though the label directions suggest 1 capsule/3 times per day, I often recommend using it only in a fasted state, 1-2 capsules (depending on tolerance) with caffeine. This can be upon waking, or before cardio or training.

    It's an alpha-2 adrenergic antagonist so it relates to the central and peripheral nervous systems, where adrenaline and noradrenaline take root. Now, we can't have these two running rampant within us at all times, so they're regulated. What AlphaBurn does is allow them to run wild and we reap the benefits: vasodilation/increased blood flow, lipolysis, respiratory efficiency/relaxation of smooth muscle, glucose oxidation. Basically, whatever the a-2 adrenergic receptor is responsible for, you'd look to the opposite.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77

    This is trickier to answer because it has a number of indirect effects... The best way to use it, however, is before fasted cardio. Taking it before, during, or after meals basically blunts its effects and renders it, well, useless.

    And even though the label directions suggest 1 capsule/3 times per day, I often recommend using it only in a fasted state, 1-2 capsules (depending on tolerance) with caffeine. This can be upon waking, or before cardio or training.

    It's an alpha-2 adrenergic antagonist so it relates to the central and peripheral nervous systems, where adrenaline and noradrenaline take root. Now, we can't have these two running rampant within us at all times, so they're regulated. What AlphaBurn does is allow them to run wild and we reap the benefits: vasodilation/increased blood flow, lipolysis, respiratory efficiency/relaxation of smooth muscle, glucose oxidation. Basically, whatever the a-2 adrenergic receptor is responsible for, you'd look to the opposite.
    Define fasted? Empty stomach (2-3 hrs without food) or fasted from overnight sleep? And what about a pre bed dose on an 'empty stomach'? Would that assist in fat burning overnight?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Define fasted? Empty stomach (2-3 hrs without food) or fasted from overnight sleep? And what about a pre bed dose on an 'empty stomach'? Would that assist in fat burning overnight?
    Both... 2-3 hours without/overnight. I would not use this before bed as it is sympathomimetic, so it's an indirect stimulant... Believe it or not, your body actually burns fat overnight without taking anything.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77

    Both... 2-3 hours without/overnight. I would not use this before bed as it is sympathomimetic, so it's an indirect stimulant... Believe it or not, your body actually burns fat overnight without taking anything.
    Gotcha. I have read people suggesting use of 3,3 and 3,5 products before bed to accelerate fat burning overnight, wasn't sure how much credence to put into that

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77

    Both... 2-3 hours without/overnight. I would not use this before bed as it is sympathomimetic, so it's an indirect stimulant... Believe it or not, your body actually burns fat overnight without taking anything.
    u mean to tell me that our bodies are capable or burning fat without supplements?!

    This is life changing.. jk loving this thread!
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Gotcha. I have read people suggesting use of 3,3 and 3,5 products before bed to accelerate fat burning overnight, wasn't sure how much credence to put into that
    I will never advocate for the use of OTC thyroidals.

    I have to amend my previous post, though, to address the libido issue... Some users do report, after 2-3 AB capsules prior to, well, coitus, that it does enhance their libido. I've never personally experienced this, so I can't advise with any confidence.

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    u mean to tell me that our bodies are capable or burning fat without supplements?!

    This is life changing.. jk loving this thread!
    Right?! Revolutionary!
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  19. So while V1 was good to take at bedtime, V2 is NOT...? Just want to clarify that.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    So while V1 was good to take at bedtime, V2 is NOT...? Just want to clarify that.
    It should also be fine to take then... Our testers did not dose it then, though. So, we won't be able to suggest this dosing until we've all had a chance to try it out.

    On paper, though, it'll be fine... and actually more comprehensively beneficial than V1.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  21. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84
    So while V1 was good to take at bedtime, V2 is NOT...? Just want to clarify that.
    I believe they are referring to alpha burn, not slin sane...

  22. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    I believe they are referring to alpha burn, not slin sane...

    But the label of SS V2 says not to take it 6 hours prior to bedtime, if you have trouble sleeping.

    That's where my question came from

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    It should also be fine to take then... Our testers did not dose it then, though. So, we won't be able to suggest this dosing until we've all had a chance to try it out.

    On paper, though, it'll be fine... and actually more comprehensively beneficial than V1.

    Thanks for the reply.

    What I have been doing with V1 right now has been 1 pill 40 mins pre-workout/ 20 mins later Glycomyx.

    Then a 2nd pill right before bed. Seems to be working.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84

    But the label of SS V2 says not to take it 6 hours prior to bedtime, if you have trouble sleeping.

    That's where my question came from
    Oh my bad, did not see that

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    But the label of SS V2 says not to take it 6 hours prior to bedtime, if you have trouble sleeping.

    That's where my question came from
    Oh, yeah, look at that.

    It's just a standard form warning, though. That's going to appear on all of our products.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    Oh, yeah, look at that.

    It's just a standard form warning, though. That's going to appear on all of our products.
    So I'll be ok with my pre-bed dose like I do with v1?

  27. release date ish? also any thoughts on stacking this with original sline sane?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Tyler44 View Post
    So I'll be ok with my pre-bed dose like I do with v1?
    Should be fine, new member who I've never met before.

    Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    release date ish? also any thoughts on stacking this with original sline sane?
    Should be finished by next week; retailers the week after.

    You could potentially go with 2 capsules prior to a heavy carb meal, but I honestly don't see the point in combining the two.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  29. Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    release date ish? also any thoughts on stacking this with original sline sane?
    If you have a few bottles of v1 then I would just use it for pre bed and use the v2 for all other use till your v1 is done dadda
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  30. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    If you have a few bottles of v1 then I would just use it for pre bed and use the v2 for all other use till your v1 is done dadda
    Bingo.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77

    Should be fine, new member who I've never met before.
    o.
    I feel like I know you from somewhere. Maybe we met during that AB conference in Wisconsin a few months back.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Tyler ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

  32. thx, and what's the reasoning behind dosing pre bed? My understanding of V1 is that it lowers blood sugar levels and and thus keep insulin response to carbohydrates/meal intake to a minimum.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    thx, and what's the reasoning behind dosing pre bed? My understanding of V1 is that it lowers blood sugar levels and and thus keep insulin response to carbohydrates/meal intake to a minimum.
    Improved insulin sensitivity upon waking, improved sleep quality, improved GH release... The primary action is just as you stated; but the effects from dosing pre-bed on an empty stomach are just bonuses.

    Avatar is awesome, by the way... That show was so friggin' trippy. I wish it was around when I was toking up every night in college.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    Improved insulin sensitivity upon waking, improved sleep quality, improved GH release... The primary action is just as you stated; but the effects from dosing pre-bed on an empty stomach are just bonuses.

    Avatar is awesome, by the way... That show was so friggin' trippy. I wish it was around when I was toking up every night in college.
    Thx, yeah always loved it and it's in my line up of shows to fall asleep to, including scrubs and the office. Will give this dosing a shot, cheers!

  35. any updates? been a few days since i've seen anything here!

  36. Yeah still waiting on the same thing. Product is completed were just waiting on the labels to be completed. Labels are undergoing an entirely new look as well as being manufactured differently than before. Everything about this company is being changed it seems like including who designs and makes our labels. The process is much more detailed now. Labels are not important at all in comparison to putting out a innovative, effective product but everything we do will be to the best of our ability. When you see the new labels in person you will know why it took so long

    Another issue is that with the entire new direction and one person working on the designs its stalled things a bit. Doing this as long as I have I would have never figured that production on 4 new products would complete all around the same time putting a lot of preassure on the design folks hahahah

  37. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX
    Yeah still waiting on the same thing. Product is completed were just waiting on the labels to be completed. Labels are undergoing an entirely new look as well as being manufactured differently than before. Everything about this company is being changed it seems like including who designs and makes our labels. The process is much more detailed now. Labels are not important at all in comparison to putting out a innovative, effective product but everything we do will be to the best of our ability. When you see the new labels in person you will know why it took so long

    Another issue is that with the entire new direction and one person working on the designs its stalled things a bit. Doing this as long as I have I would have never figured that production on 4 new products would complete all around the same time putting a lot of preassure on the design folks hahahah
    Collectible holographic labels?!
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  38. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Collectible holographic labels?!
    Close.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  39. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Collectible holographic labels?!
    You won't want to throw the empty bottles away!

  40. Scratch and sniff labels?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. slin sane
    By mikey00843 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 11:59 PM
Log in
Log in