Slin-Sane v2

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
... is officially in production.

And we'll be looking for testers/reviewers/loggers. ;)

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Oooo nice, I'll be on the look out

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well start a new thread for the beta testing so be on the look out for that.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man I can't wait to see the profile on this. Huge fan of the OG!

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support Geoforce. As a very experienced user well make sure you get to test it before it hits retailers.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
In for tester.....but the line looks long :)

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
Oh man I can't wait to see the profile on this. Huge fan of the OG!
+1 ... when can we get a look at the ingredients on v2?

Also, when is the ETA for retail availability? My stash is getting low.

Last edited:
dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
I would love to test/log your product. I have done a few other logs in the past

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
+1 ... when can we get a look at the ingredients on v2?

Also, when is the ETA for retail availability? My stash is getting low.
Well release the Formula here soon possibly next week. ETA I would sayno later than 4 weeks but it’s a strong possibility that it will be shipped toretailers before then

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
Well release the Formula here soon possibly next week. ETA I would sayno later than 4 weeks but it’s a strong possibility that it will be shipped toretailers before then
thanks ... looks like I'm getting a bottle of v1 to hold me over until then

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would for sure. V1 is still a great formula and Im sure you can get it for an amaizing price.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man, This could be good. Ive been using the original everyday for the last 7 months..LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Can't wait to get in on this! Currently on a Lean Bulk and logging it! If you guys will need beta testers for this I'M IN! I love Insulin Mimetic/GDAs/Nutrient partitioners :) I can log to full detail once I'm out of this committed log in 3 weeks! If not I'll definitely buy it for myself and log it out!!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I too would love the opportunity to log this product. I'm a big fan of this type of supplement and have used the original.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I too would love the opportunity to log this product. I'm a big fan of this type of supplement and have used the original.
I think you would log this good man! And it would go wonderful with your Osta RX log dude!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I think we all want to log this :)

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any diabetics, hypo- or hyperinsulinemics, or anyone savvy with a glucometer, please sound off... or get in touch with me privately, please.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Add my name to the list, I NEED it lol

pnut143

pnut143

Awards
I stocked up on 4 bottles for the summer last week because V1 gave me amazing results. I would love to log slin sane V2 and just compare the results, also bump

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I stocked up on 4 bottles for the summer last week because V1 gave me amazing results. I would love to log slin sane V2 and just compare the results, also bump
Did you get it with the sale? I needed some but funds were in the red, so no goodies for me

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did you get it with the sale? I needed some but funds were in the red, so no goodies for me
Thanks guys for all of the support. We actually might need testers much sooner than expected. Ill keep everyone updated.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
or get in touch with me privates, please.
Hmm...

Sorry couldn't help myself. But SSv2 and basyx are coming. We really mean to change everyone's physique for the better this summer. Be prepared.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks man. I do the best logging I can when offered the opportunity.
No probs man , I've been following your log , gotta give it to yah , you put effort in it!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Heard about this, can't wait to see the new version.

mnowak1228

Awards
In to try out after I run PH next month!!

mnowak1228

Awards
Jumped on this one!! Thanks for the chance guys!!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The inclusion of biotin must mean the best GDA ingredient will follow suit! (r-ala or na-r-ala, please be the latter!)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha. Well we shall see as slin sane the original is probably the best value nutrient partitioner i have used.
Still have about 3/4 left. Hurry and make it so I can eat more.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The inclusion of Na-r-ala definitely has my interest piqued depending on price point. So hopefully it stays similar to the original. :)

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
The inclusion of Na-r-ala definitely has my interest piqued depending on price point. So hopefully it stays similar to the original. :)
I was about to order some Na-R-ALA caps.. Any idea how long I would need to wait before I can buy it from a European webshop?

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sad to say that the price will increase due to the quality and types of ingredients. We tried our best to keep it as economical as possible, but we also didn't want to sacrifice/store away a quality formulation like this; it will, however, be incredibly competitive in terms of price, and by far the best formula on the market in the GDA category.

I was about to order some Na-R-ALA caps.. Any idea how long I would need to wait before I can buy it from a European webshop?
We're looking at a 2-3 week production time and then it will be shipping to retailers. I cannot say for certain if Predator has put in an order, but I can check.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sad to say that the price will increase due to the quality and types of ingredients. We tried our best to keep it as economical as possible, but we also didn't want to sacrifice/store away a quality formulation like this; it will, however, be incredibly competitive in terms of price, and by far the best formula on the market in the GDA category.
Figured as much with the ingredients, but I was just dreaming :eek:

Any ballpark price range you can give at the moment?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has the ingredient profile been released yet and I just missed it or what?

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Figured as much with the ingredients, but I was just dreaming :eek:

Any ballpark price range you can give at the moment?
We'll most likely be able to get it in the $26-30 range... and I'm sure there'll be some slick release sales in places.

Has the ingredient profile been released yet and I just missed it or what?
We're releasing an ingredient each day in the Facebook promo.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We'll most likely be able to get it in the $26-30 range... and I'm sure there'll be some slick release sales in places.

We're releasing an ingredient each day in the Facebook promo.
Oh I honestly thought the regular was normally $25ish so that's around what I was hoping! :cool:

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I'd buy a bottle today so it would be here next week after my Osta run if I could.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Sick profile so far!

My guesses for the final 2 ingredients:

1. L-Norvaline
2. 4-hydroxyisoleucine extracted from Fenugreek

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Sick profile so far!

1. L-Norvaline
Those 2 would be a great add, one of the Genomyx reps said over FB it's not Geronova Licensed Na-r-ala but I'm still sure it will come out perfectly like that!

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Mr.cooper. Appreciate the kind words. Those are good guesses.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sick profile so far!

1. L-Norvaline
Hmmm.

Those 2 would be a great add, one of the Genomyx reps said over FB it's not Geronova Licensed Na-r-ala but I'm still sure it will come out perfectly like that!
That was me. :D