Slin-Sane v2

Page 12 of 18 First ... 1011121314 ... Last

  1. Ryan is alive...
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Good info here.
    V2 needs to be dosed daily; Don't see a problem with that I guess.
    I'll have to try a bottle, I'm a GDA fan.

    - Some of you guys should follow 40/30/30 & just eat right.
    F u Aaron!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

    F u Aaron!
    Harsh Cam....
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  4. There's really no need to complicate the issue. Take it prior to a meal with carbs. End of story.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    - Some of you guys should follow 40/30/30 & just eat right.
    Man Aaron, that is a crazy idea. Might be too outside the box for some people!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Good info here.
    V2 needs to be dosed daily; Don't see a problem with that I guess.
    I'll have to try a bottle, I'm a GDA fan.

    - Some of you guys should follow 40/30/30 & just eat right.
    What you got against the good o l
    40/40/20?

  7. Got my Slin-Sane today. Idk why but I couldn't resist opening it up to see the caps inside. Cool blue/white color scheme (not that any of that matters). May try a dose prior to my pre-workout meal tomorrow. Not sure I really am looking for a ton of performance benefits, I bought my bottle more based on some of the general health aspects of a couple of the ingredients, but hey it'll be awesome if I see some!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10
    Got my Slin-Sane today. Idk why but I couldn't resist opening it up to see the caps inside. Cool blue/white color scheme (not that any of that matters). May try a dose prior to my pre-workout meal tomorrow. Not sure I really am looking for a ton of performance benefits, I bought my bottle more based on some of the general health aspects of a couple of the ingredients, but hey it'll be awesome if I see some!
    You will def see the vascularity with the first few doses
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MM11

    What you got against the good o l
    40/40/20?
    45/35/20 then....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    45/35/20 then....
    Or 50/40/10 hahah.

    Just eat balanced, Shi+ free whole foods
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  11. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    45/35/20 then....
    43/36/21.

    Haha I just eat as many superfoods as I can. Most days 99% of the food I eat is super foods.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MM11

    43/36/21.

    Haha I just eat as many superfoods as I can. Most days 99% of the food I eat is super foods.
    Like funions?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Like funions?
    Funions and Spicy Pork Rinds....

  14. Think he meant fried Twinkies
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  15. I meant count chocula. Frankenberry, and pixie sticks. Add a baby ruth bar for athleticism.

  16. I should have bought some Genomyx stuff and asked them to throw it in the SSv2 package.

    Hindsight. Bugger!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I should have bought some Genomyx stuff and asked them to throw it in the SSv2 package.

    Hindsight. Bugger!
    That hindsight quote is the story of my life...

  18. Quote Originally Posted by MM11
    I meant count chocula. Frankenberry, and pixie sticks. Add a baby ruth bar for athleticism.
    Quote Originally Posted by MM11

    43/36/21.

    Haha I just eat as many superfoods as I can. Most days 99% of the food I eat is super foods.
    Some people can get away with eating trash and look great. Different bodies do different things.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Some people can get away with eating trash and look great. Different bodies do different things.
    Very true. In fact some need dirty calories just to gain any weight. Others look at carbs and gain weight.

  20. <<----- hears talk
    About carbs and gains weight

  21. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    <<----- hears talk
    About carbs and gains weight
    Feel the food baby grow
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  22. Just got my sponsored SSV2 log up:

    Slin Sane in the Membrane - Dewey99's Genomyx SSV2 Log

    I welcome feedback and advice from other users.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Think he meant fried Twinkies
    I performed a forum search for 'fried' and 'Twinkies' and I was brought here.

    And left disappointed.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  24. I got my package today. There is one label of Slin Sane v2 and on the back of it is a love poem from Smitty.

    This is getting pretty awkward.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    I got my package today. There is one label of Slin Sane v2 and on the back of it is a love poem from Smitty.

    This is getting pretty awkward.
    I'd have the contents of those capsules tested for rohypnol!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I got my package today. There is one label of Slin Sane v2 and on the back of it is a love poem from Smitty.

    This is getting pretty awkward.
    That's it? US Customs must've seized the extensive portfolio of provocative photographs of myself before heading over; they must've figured that they were an act of intense sensuality on an allied nation.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  27. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I got my package today. There is one label of Slin Sane v2 and on the back of it is a love poem from Smitty.

    This is getting pretty awkward.
    That poem wasn't intended for you - those were Smitty's wedding vows. He does usually like to include some nudez though....

  28. Lame. I am definitely not reviewing the label now!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Lame. I am definitely not reviewing the label now!
    I guess well have to settle for your product review then?

  30. Unfortunately, this post (Banaba and Corosolic Acid: Which % is most effective? - started by mrcooper69) seems to have died, so I am moving my question over here since it relates to the dosage of corosolic acid that SlinSlane v2 uses.

    I'm looking forward to trying it, but was hoping to get some views on the following:
    The product seems to be getting some good feedback both on the ingredient profile when it was released and some early logs. However, I was curious as to how effective the 100mg of 1% extract (1mg corosolic acid) is as there have been other posts saying that a much higher dose would be needed.
    Also, I've seen Mr. Cooper recommend 300mg - 600mg of Na R-ALA daily. SlinSane v2 at the recommended dose gives you 286mg... assume this is close enough?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. slin sane
    By mikey00843 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 11:59 PM
Log in
Log in