Slin-Sane v2

Page 12 of 14 First ... 71011121314 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

if im akin in 400-500 carbs oer an hour or 2 period ( IF) is it ok to take like 4 ssv1 across that short time period?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz
    if im akin in 400-500 carbs oer an hour or 2 period ( IF) is it ok to take like 4 ssv1 across that short time period?
    I think you won't digest / process the ssv2 once you ingest carbs.. Just my bro science opinion.. I rarely take a gda if I've already consumed calories .. I'll wait an hour or two from my last bite of food before considering taking another serving of a gda..
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I think you won't digest / process the ssv2 once you ingest carbs.. Just my bro science opinion.. I rarely take a gda if I've already consumed calories .. I'll wait an hour or two from my last bite of food before considering taking another serving of a gda..
    Broscience indeed, it will still work . Taking a GDA with a meal or right after a meal is plenty effective
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

Broscience indeed, it will still work . Taking a GDA with a meal or right after a meal is plenty effective
    Good to know from now on
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Pm's coop
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I have forgotten or not had a chance to take ssv2 pre meal. I take it with my meal and i still get that energetic feeling. It actually helps me personally if I am having digestive issues.
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    I have forgotten or not had a chance to take ssv2 pre meal. I take it with my meal and i still get that energetic feeling. It actually helps me personally if I am having digestive issues.
    Right, a typical meal will have insulin elevated 60-90 minutes post-ingestion anyway
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

I recommend anyone with digestive issues from GDAs try taking them with food. At least until your body gets used to it. For me it's because I can't leave the lab over and over. Much easier to put it in my lunch and take it then.

I do try to get my dose 15 mins prior if I have the option. I had occasions I took my dose and couldn't go to lunch because something came up. I didn't eat for 90 mins. It made it hard to focus and I was getting lethargic.
  9. Registered User

Right, a typical meal will have insulin elevated 60-90 minutes post-ingestion anyway
    Did you run SSV2 coop and I missed your feedback? I can't wade through 23 pages of this
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  10. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Did you run SSV2 coop and I missed your feedback? I can't wade through 23 pages of this
    I'm on bottle 2. Got GI issues at the start of bottle 1 but they've all but disappeared now. Vascularity is much improved following a dose, and is even more obvious now that I'm sub 10% bf. Contrary to my initial reports, it looks like SSv2 makes me more hungry after use.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    Very frequently I take mine right before eating.. because I am pressed for time and so on.. I don't notice a huge difference in how it works in those few minutes. I love that it is that flexible!
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

We often over think things way too much and make things way mode complicated than they need to be.
  13. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MM11
    We often over think things way too much and make things way mode complicated than they need to be.
    So the label should can say take this immediately before, during or after a meal?

But for best results we recommend 15 minutes before.

Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

15 mins is ideal. But people should not be detoured if they didn't easily have the ability to take it 15 mins. Someone who at work does not know when they will be able to eat.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.

How long do the effects of SlinSane v2 work after dosage? I know it is recommended to take it 15 - 20 minutes pre-meal. If were to take it and then eat a lot of carbs 2 -3 hours later would I still get the benefits of SlinSane or should I take another dose?
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

bump for an answer
    ]
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Patuba
    How long do the effects of SlinSane v2 work after dosage? I know it is recommended to take it 15 - 20 minutes pre-meal. If were to take it and then eat a lot of carbs 2 -3 hours later would I still get the benefits of SlinSane or should I take another dose?
    So are you saying you take it, eat a meal and then another high carb meal or you take it and then don't eat for several hours?

If you take it, at and eat again, then yes you can take another if you wish.

If you take it and don't eat then I wouldn't suggest taking another before you eat just because you had nothing and you could have your blood sugar drop too low.

The other experts on the team could correct me on that. Sorry for the delay.
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sawa3

So are you saying you take it, eat a meal and then another high carb meal or you take it and then don't eat for several hours?

If you take it, at and eat again, then yes you can take another if you wish.

If you take it and don't eat then I wouldn't suggest taking another before you eat just because you had nothing and you could have your blood sugar drop too low.

The other experts on the team could correct me on that. Sorry for the delay.
    This is the way I dose mine...I generally eat every 3 hrs ill do a cap before each high carb meal (~100g each meal) even if they are only spaced out 2-3 hrs apart
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.

I was thinking like this:

Take at 11:45am, eat high carb meal at 12:00. If I were to eat carbs again at 2:30pm or 3:00pm should I take another or would the previous dosing still cover it?
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Take at 11:45am, eat high carb meal at 12:00. If I were to eat carbs again at 2:30pm or 3:00pm should I take another or would the previous dosing still cover it?
    Take another one for sure at 2
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

Well the it would be fine to take another then.
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  22. Registered User

Gone through the whole thread and have not seen whether or not V2 give the same pump as V1. Currently I'm interested in the pump effect only. Will V2 provide it like V1 or should I try to get my hands on V1 until all stock is gone?

Thanks!

Ed
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by edsmithers View Post
    Gone through the whole thread and have not seen whether or not V2 give the same pump as V1. Currently I'm interested in the pump effect only. Will V2 provide it like V1 or should I try to get my hands on V1 until all stock is gone?

Thanks!

Ed
    When taken with a higher carb pre workout meal you'll get awesome pumps. Vascularity during your work out will get a lot better as well.
  24. Registered User

Thanks!

Ed
    I haven't used v1 but I have a ton of experience with GDAs (P-slin, Anabolic Pump, Glycobol) and find the pumps very comparable on v2. I honestly don't use it for that but even 1 cap prior to a pre-workout meal of only 30-40g CHO gives me great vascularity and pumps.
  25. Registered User

Thanks!

Ed
    Using GDAs for a pump is a waste..
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.

The pumps are pretty good on SlinSane v2.

Does anyone have links for learning more about GDAs? I want to learn more about how to best use them.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Patuba View Post
    The pumps are pretty good on SlinSane v2.

Does anyone have links for learning more about GDAs? I want to learn more about how to best use them.
    Just google Glucose Disposal Agents and hundreds of sites will pop up. Dont want to post other sites on this forum
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.

I've done that but a lot of crap, advertisement sites come up. Or sites with forum posts over 10 years ago. I was looking for reputable information.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    William Llewellyn's Anabolics, Underground Anabolics, and SSRG ebook editions!
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Thanks!

Ed
    Very comparable to V1 as far as pumps go. If you are using it preworkout, 30-40g carbs would probably be ideal for you for pumps and vascularity. Slin Sane offers so much more than just enhanced pump and vascularity though, that was a lot of the reason for V2. To be more than a one trick pony and be in a league of its own.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Tyler ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

the sleep on dat der prebed dose is outta this world!!
    if for nothing else this alone would be a giant selling point.
    *** iForce Nutrition Anabolic Minion Member ***
  31. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    the sleep on dat der prebed dose is outta this world!!
    if for nothing else this alone would be a giant selling point.
    You talking v1 or v2?
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  189 lbs.

Thoughts on using SSv2 (or any GDA for the matter) post workout? I have heard a mixed response to whether it is a waste to use or not (assuming you are already planning on having a carb meal post workout)
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dbone1026
    Thoughts on using SSv2 (or any GDA for the matter) post workout? I have heard a mixed response to whether it is a waste to use or not (assuming you are already planning on having a carb meal post workout)
    On a bulk I would suggest it 100%. On a cut IMO its on you and how your macros are during that time. It's def not a waste at all. The sole purpose of a Gda is to partition nutrients to the right area.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  34. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post
    I wouldn't do it personally. Based on Jiagulan (sp?)'s effects on glycogen loading, preworkout would be the best time to take SSv2. Plus, I'd like to keep my Na-R-ALA away from the periworkout period.

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    On a bulk I would suggest it 100%. On a cut IMO its on you and how your macros are during that time. It's def not a waste at all. The sole purpose of a Gda is to partition nutrients to the right area.
    Incorrect. The purpose of a GDA is to increase insulin sensitivity and blood glucose disposal. The effects are generally not tissue-selective.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

I wouldn't do it personally. Based on Jiagulan (sp?)'s effects on glycogen loading, preworkout would be the best time to take SSv2. Plus, I'd like to keep my Na-R-ALA away from the periworkout period.

Incorrect. The purpose of a GDA is to increase insulin sensitivity and blood glucose disposal. The effects are generally not tissue-selective.
    That's true but I thought I was Atleast semi right lol. Can't argue with you though.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  36. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    That's true but I thought I was Atleast semi right lol. Can't argue with you though.
    Lol man don't have that attitude . There are ingredients that can preferentially enhance muscle insulin sensitivity while not affecting insulin sensitivity of adipocytes; however, they are not in SSv2.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Lol man don't have that attitude . There are ingredients that can preferentially enhance muscle insulin sensitivity while not affecting insulin sensitivity of adipocytes; however, they are not in SSv2.
    SSV2 + Ergobolic makes a nice combo....
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    SSV2 + Ergobolic makes a nice combo....
    Lol what do they have to do with each other? One is a great cortisol control , stim enhancer and sleep aid...and the other is a good GDA...Relationship pweze?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  189 lbs.

Thx. I have always been doing it pre workout since I like to have carbs pre, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on something post
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  189 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    SSV2 + oatmeal makes a nice combo....
    fixed
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. slin sane
    By ambulldog in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 05-05-2012, 06:32 PM