Slin-Sane v2 - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 11

Slin-Sane v2

Page 11 of 14 First ... 6910111213 ... Last
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    The jiaogulan does offer cleansing properties, and with a number of toxic and excess agents secreted through the urine (excess biotin is actually one), it may explain the increased urination or frequency.

Users who have reported of this (two, that I know of, were getting up a few times/night) also report that it subsides over time.
    I had to get up to pee in the middle of the night the first two times I took SSV2 before bed. Since then is has been business as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I had to get up to pee in the middle of the night the first two times I took SSV2 before bed. Since then is has been business as usual.
    I am still getting up. Today at 4:30 am, for example. Has anyone tried taking 2 capsules pre-bed? Is it a good idea?
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by John33
    I am still getting up. Today at 4:30 am, for example. Has anyone tried taking 2 capsules pre-bed? Is it a good idea?
    I would only recommend 2 caps before a very high Carb meal. Something like 120 grams or more.
    •   

Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

on the subject of SS2 taken before bed, how does its recomp effects compare to the OG.?
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    Stats
    5'11"  189 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    on the subject of SS2 taken before bed, how does its recomp effects compare to the OG.?
    So your grammar seems much better on AM then bb, hmmm...
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

awe deebs!!! miss ya budday
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    Stats
    5'11"  189 lbs.

awe deebs!!! miss ya budday
    Glad to hear you are still in one piece!!!

I haven't tried ssv2 pre bed yet (still have half a bottle of ssv1). I have been doing 2 ssv2 during the daytime and 1 ssv1 pre bed.
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

i have about 20 ss1s left... im thinking ahead..
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    Stats
    5'11"  189 lbs.

i have about 20 ss1s left... im thinking of head..
    hopefully of receiving and not giving lol
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

touche', played me like a fiddle...
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  11. AnabolicMinds Board Rep.
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

I would only recommend 2 caps before a very high Carb meal. Something like 120 grams or more.
    Like a few slices of pizza?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Like a few slices of pizza?

Yeah, that was one use. I would caution against taking it before meals that are really high in fat as it tends to shuttle nutrients of all kind, including carbs and fat. Pizza is a good use but you still need to be careful before you murder a pizza buffet. I eat a lot of Mexican food, so SSV2 was perfect for that diet since everything is so carb-intensive.
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Couple of users report that the effects are more pronounced... The majority of people who use it at that time say there's nothing lost between the versions.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

given the nature of jiaogulan I would say they are greatly improved

Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

i made an order this morning... 1 SSv2 and... a DCP... amiexcite?
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    i made an order this morning... 1 SSv2 and... a DCP... amiexcite?
    You should be. I love the v2!!! I think next time put the decimate in. I'm loving it so far!!!
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by sawa3

You should be. I love the v2!!! I think next time put the decimate in. I'm loving it so far!!!
    This has become a staple for many
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.

Slin Sane v2 is the real deal, people...

Woke up this morning to see this unbelievable feedback on the brand new Slin Sane v2

Update from one of our off-board SS testers... He was testing fasted, immediately pre-SS, 15 mins. after SS, then 15 mins. and 60 mins. post-meal. Numbers were consistent over 3 weeks, but I asked him to test again at 3 hours post-meal this past week...

35g Whey, 1 cup OJ, 1 cup Oats (35g P / 80g C)
    Pre SS2=94 mg/dL
    15 min after SS2=114
    15 min post meal=125
    60 min post meal = 96
    3 hours post meal = 86

6 oz Turkey Burger / 1/2 cup brown rice dry (35g P / 60g C)
    Pre SS2=88 mg/dL
    15 min after SS2=102
    15 min post meal=115
    60 min post meal=93
    3 hour post meal=88

Another day last week I ran this same meal frequency and ran tests without slin sane and got these numbers:

35g Whey, 1 cup OJ, 1 cup Oats (35g P / 80g C)
    Pre meal=88
    15 min post meal=145
    60 min post meal = 90
    3 hours post meal = 95

6 oz Turkey Burger / 1/2 cup brown rice dry (35g P / 60g C)
    Pre meal=93
    15 min post meal=132
    60 min post meal = 107
    3 hours post meal = 94

I can say this stuff leaves me very dry. Especially after high GI cheat meals that would usually bloat the crap out of me. Also, I tried SS on an empty stomach before bed a few times.... wild dreams, deep sleep and woke up ridiculously lean and vascular.

Hats off to you, you’ve got a great product here!
    Absolutely incredible!
    Stats
    6'0"  178 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajerone
    Slin Sane v2 is the real deal, people...

Woke up this morning to see this unbelievable feedback on the brand new Slin Sane v2

Absolutely incredible!
    What do those numbers represent ?
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dallasboy22

What do those numbers represent ?
    Pretty sure blood sugar?

Very good info. I think this sold on me trying it. I still have 2 ssv1 left!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

yep blood glucose measurments, the take home is look what happens pre meal.. im so down to try this stuff i have about 2 weeks left on my ssv1

i only use for prebed GDA.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.

yes sir! You are correct.

If you ever need help with dosage, feel free to PM me or any of us.

Real deal here people!
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    yep blood glucose measurments, the take home is look what happens pre meal.. im so down to try this stuff i have about 2 weeks left on my ssv1

i only use for prebed GDA.
    I currently take anabolic pump and have for the better part of 5 years.. While trying others like ssv1 (love it) glycobol(gi issues) and n2slin (not bad)

I'm wondering if yall think I could/should take ap for my meals and use ssv1 at night. If so, should I do it every night, or perhaps on higher calorie days/ nights I feel bloated.. Thanks for the feedback. Once I run out of ap I will try v2 !
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I currently take anabolic pump and have for the better part of 5 years.. While trying others like ssv1 (love it) glycobol(gi issues) and n2slin (not bad)

I'm wondering if yall think I could/should take ap for my meals and use ssv1 at night. If so, should I do it every night, or perhaps on higher calorie days/ nights I feel bloated.. Thanks for the feedback. Once I run out of ap I will try v2 !

Dose SSv1 with meals. I get a lot of flack for being anti-pre bed dosing, but considering norvaline is best used preworkout and gymnema's effects are largely dependent on ingestion with carbs, I'm not big on using Banaba simply to lower blood glucose through the night and increase depth of sleep/gh response while "wasting" most of the benefits of the other two ingredients
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Dose SSv1 with meals. I get a lot of flack for being anti-pre bed dosing, but considering norvaline is best used preworkout and gymnema's effects are largely dependent on ingestion with carbs, I'm not big on using Banaba simply to lower blood glucose through the night and increase depth of sleep/gh response while "wasting" most of the benefits of the other two ingredients
    coop do ou think its the norvaline perhaps that creates this pumped full look we that use the night time dose seek? i realise your asleep and not lifting but ive used alot of GDAs pre bed and nothing does what ssv1 does for the pump effect. also on that note how much nvaline is too much?
    lets assume im getting a healthy dose during the day too.
    thanx
    FINAFLEX forum rep

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I've never really thought dosing GDA's pre-bed was a smart move as I've never seen any evidence that the GH release by any of them would be worth doing in terms of cost wise for the potential minimal GH release. I know a lot of people do this though, so maybe I'm wrong.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I've never really thought dosing GDA's pre-bed was a smart move as I've never seen any evidence that the GH release by any of them would be worth doing in terms of cost wise for the potential minimal GH release. I know a lot of people do this though, so maybe I'm wrong.
    It's minimal, and we've started getting away from advertising that it does this... If nothing else, users unanimously report an improved sleep quality, and it would certainly contribute to an acute insulin sensitivity upon waking.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    It's minimal, and we've started getting away from advertising that it does this... If nothing else, users unanimously report an improved sleep quality, and it would certainly contribute to an acute insulin sensitivity upon waking.
    Definitely agree on the last point. Again for me it comes down to cost-benefit and I'd prefer to use my GDA pills a different way than pre-bed, but n=1.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Definitely agree on the last point. Again for me it comes down to cost-benefit and I'd prefer to use my GDA pills a different way than pre-bed, but n=1.
    I can see your point if a product was produced for simply pre bed. Its main focus compared to other GDA's is effectiveness, overall health benefits and versatility which is key allowing consumers to use at anytime of the day including pre bed. We certainly could have made it much stronger which we initially did but decided to take out certain ingredients after beta testing that may have made the product dangerous to use with lower than recommended carbs or pre bed. We believe that a product that delivers and serves more than one purpose is what gives our consumers more bang for the buck.
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

i use them pre bed for glucose clearance soley to aid the body opus diet protocol in wich its recomended to use a GDA pre-bed.. so say what you want about sleep or GH , thats a seconday benifit to helping a CKD.
    FINAFLEX forum rep

i use them pre bed for glucose clearance soley to aid the body opus diet protocol in wich its recomended to use a GDA pre-bed.. so say what you want about sleep or GH , thats a seconday benifit to helping a CKD.
    Again, I was merely agreeing with Coop's stance on not using them pre-bed. In no way was I attempting to say they couldn't be used pre-bed or had no value pre-bed. Merely that I agreed with Coop in not choosing to use them before sleep. Your results and reasoning may be different!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

yep i appeciate your responce and in no way agrueing with anyone.. only stateing why i like to use it pre bed,, i gues i failed to mention how much of the **** i take on the weekend during carb ups ... hence the question in regaurds to any toxicity levels from too much nvaline.. i suspect its the least of my worries but i love coops answeres even when he hates my questions or statements
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Decided that I will break open one of my v1 bottles and use one cap before bed every night for the remainder of the month. I am currently taking ergobolic, 1000mg of ras ketones, and 3z at night before bed. Anyone see an issue with adding a cap of v1 to this?
  34. AnabolicMinds Board Rep.
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thx for the samples guys, only got to try 1 cap out of the 2 I was sent. One busted open.
    Looks like it's going to take off though.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    Decided that I will break open one of my v1 bottles and use one cap before bed every night for the remainder of the month. I am currently taking ergobolic, 1000mg of ras ketones, and 3z at night before bed. Anyone see an issue with adding a cap of v1 to this?
    Yeah give the AP a break.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Yeah give the AP a break.
    Taking ap for food until I run out. But going to try the version 1 pre bed and no food obviously.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

coop do ou think its the norvaline perhaps that creates this pumped full look we that use the night time dose seek? i realise your asleep and not lifting but ive used alot of GDAs pre bed and nothing does what ssv1 does for the pump effect. also on that note how much nvaline is too much?
    lets assume im getting a healthy dose during the day too.
    thanx
    It's probably not the norvaline. 100mg is a low dose, but let's just clarify: there's no such thing as a healthy dose of norvaline. Its activity is inherently unhealthy as it could potentially slow down or block a step of the urea cycle to the point that it becomes rate-limiting. However, the dose in SSv1/2 is nowhere near this amount, anecdotally speaking (not much in vivo evidence). Enhanced/accelerated glycogen storage is what contributes to the full and pumped up look. This doesn't mean it's going exclusively to muscle glycogen, but of the carbs that do have such a destination, they get there more rapidly.

Yeah, I mean, one could theorize that it would promote GH sufficiency with chronic use. This won't affect body composition, but would merely be beneficial for health (pretty much like all the other aspects of a GDA).
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

i got some treats today!! DCP and SSv2.. so.. any heads up on how not to dose ssv2 during my weekend supercomps?? i sometimes used ssv1 every 4 hrs on the 4 hrs.. for 48 strait.. can i do the same with v2?? is there and tricks i should be aware of with the DCP?? first time with both

cliffs would be super helpful. thanx anyone.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    Stats
    6'0"  178 lbs.

So a meal with 100+ carbs, it is suggested to take 2 SSv2 ? Or can one be enuff?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So a meal with 100+ carbs, it is suggested to take 2 SSv2 ? Or can one be enuff?

For 100+ pop 2 caps anything around 20-60g I would dose just one
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

I hardly dose two, but the amount I eat va what you eat is probably very different. :-)
    I do mine before most of my meals because my carbs are spread through the day.
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF

Similar Forum Threads

1. slin sane
    By ambulldog in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 05-05-2012, 06:32 PM
  2. Slin Sane and R-ALA
    By WittyName in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-10-2011, 04:45 PM