Glycemyx

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Glycemyx


    Glycemyx



    Recommended use: Mix 2:1 protein:Glycemyx and add a tsp of olive oil for a perfect Meal Replacement. Use 1/2 scoop 45 minutes before workout with Genomyx Protocol for an incredible pump, or mix 1:1 with protein post workout for recovery.

  2. Registered User
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150941

    where can I acquire this wonderful product.
    Always willing to learn :D
  3. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    For those confused by the above, it is HIGHLY recommended to both use Glycemyx on a cut, as well as the amazing synergy with DCP in preventing fat storage.
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    where can I acquire this wonderful product.
    Keep your eyes on Nutraplanet today. Be warned, they have received close to 100 inquiries for the product, and it is not expected to last the day.
  5. Registered User
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150941

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Keep your eyes on Nutraplanet today. Be warned, they have received close to 100 inquiries for the product, and it is not expected to last the day.
    Well if the price is right, I'll snag a couple if I can.
    Always willing to learn :D
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Well if the price is right, I'll snag a couple if I can.
    Should be around $18 or under.
  7. Registered User
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150941

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Should be around $18 or under.
    yes plz sign me up, thanks DSade. your a champ.
    Always willing to learn :D
  8. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    yes plz sign me up, thanks DSade. your a champ.
    The last thing I ever want to be called is greedy. We're all in the same boat here, just trying to attain our goals...we will continue to work our asses off to get you the best tools for a reasonable price.
  9. Registered User
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150941

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    The last thing I ever want to be called is greedy. We're all in the same boat here, just trying to attain our goals...we will continue to work our asses off to get you the best tools for a reasonable price.
    *Cough* SS BOGO *Cough*
    Always willing to learn :D
  10. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    REMINDER: While the first release will not be guaranteed Gluten-Free (we did not specifically order the Gluten-Free oats), the second and all subsequent batches WILL be. Now, the chance for Gluten contamination in this first batch is low, but there is no guarantee.
  11. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    J Hum Hypertens. 2012 Feb 16. doi: 10.1038/jhh.2012.4. [Epub ahead of print]
    Effects of anthocyanins on cardiovascular risk factors and inflammation in pre-hypertensive men: a double-blind randomized placebo-controlled crossover study.

    Hassellund SS, Flaa A, Kjeldsen SE, Seljeflot I, Karlsen A, Erlund I, Rostrup M.
    Source

    1] Section of Cardiovascular and Renal Research, Oslo University Hospital, Oslo, Norway [2] Department of Acute Medicine, Oslo University Hospital, Oslo, Norway [3] Institute of Clinical Medicine, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway.

    Abstract

    High intake of fruits and vegetables is associated with reduced cardiovascular risk. A number of fruits and vegetables are rich in anthocyanins, which constitute a subgroup of the flavonoids. Anthocyanins have demonstrated anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidative properties, and anthocyanin-rich interventions have indicated beneficial effects on blood pressure and other cardiovascular risk factors. We assessed whether a purified anthocyanin supplement improves cardiovascular metabolic risk factors and markers of inflammation and oxidative stress in prehypertensive participants, and whether plasma polyphenols are increased 1-3 h following intake. In all, 31 men between 35-51 years with screening blood pressure >140/90 mm Hg without anti-hypertensive or lipid-lowering medication, were randomized in a double-blinded crossover study to placebo versus 640 mg anthocyanins daily. Treatment durations were 4 weeks with a 4-week washout. High-density lipoprotein (HDL)-cholesterol and blood glucose were significantly higher after anthocyanin versus placebo treatment (P=0.043 and P=0.024, respectively). No effects were observed on inflammation or oxidative stress in vivo, except for von Willebrand factor, which was higher in the anthocyanin period (P=0.007). Several plasma polyphenols increased significantly 1-3 h following anthocyanin intake. The present study strengthens the evidence that anthocyanins may increase HDL-cholesterol levels, and this is demonstrated for the first time in prehypertensive and non-dyslipidemic men. However, no other beneficial effects in the short term were found on pathophysiological markers of cardiovascular disease.Journal of Human Hypertension advance online publication, 16 February 2012; doi:10.1038/jhh.2012.4.
  12. Registered User
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,117
    Rep Power
    26981

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Food Chem Toxicol. 2011 Jan;49(1):93-9. Epub 2010 Oct 8.
    Anthocyanins from purple sweet potato attenuate dimethylnitrosamine-induced liver injury in rats by inducing Nrf2-mediated antioxidant enzymes and reducing COX-2 and iNOS expression.

    Hwang YP, Choi JH, Yun HJ, Han EH, Kim HG, Kim JY, Park BH, Khanal T, Choi JM, Chung YC, Jeong HG.
    Source

    Department of Toxicology, College of Pharmacy, Chungnam National University, Daejeon, Republic of Korea.

    Abstract

    Anthocyanins of the purple sweet potato exhibit antioxidant and hepatoprotective activities via a multitude of biochemical mechanisms. However, the signaling pathways involved in the actions of anthocyanin-induced antioxidant enzymes against chronic liver injury are not fully understood. We examined whether an anthocyanin fraction (AF) from purple sweet potato may prevent dimethylnitrosamine (DMN)-induced liver injury by inducing antioxidants via nuclear erythroid 2-related factor 2 (Nrf2) pathways and by reducing inflammation. Treatment with AF attenuated the DMN-induced increased serum alanine aminotransferase and aspartate aminotransferase activities. It also prevented the formation of hepatic malondialdehyde and the depletion of glutathione and maintained normal glutathione-S-transferase (GST) activity in the livers of DMN-intoxicated rats. Furthermore, AF increased the expression of Nrf2, NADPH:quinine oxidoreductase-1, heme oxygenase-1, and GSTα, which were reduced by DMN, and decreased the expression of cyclooxygenase-2 and inducible nitric oxide synthase. An increase in the nuclear translocation of nuclear factor kappa B (NF-κB) was observed in the DMN-induced liver injury group, but AF inhibited this translocation. Taken together, these results demonstrate that AF increases the expression of antioxidant enzymes and Nrf2 and at the same time decreases the expression of inflammatory mediators in DMN-induced liver injury. These data imply that AF induces antioxidant defense via the Nrf2 pathway and reduces inflammation via NF-κB inhibition.
    Copyright 2010 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved
    Ok I'm sold, called my favorite supplement supplier and they got it in this Morning will be ordering this afternoon and hope to try it for my refeeds as am currently low carb dieting. Dsade, how do you think it would fare in this roll in say a double or triple dose?
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  13. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Ok I'm sold, called my favorite supplement supplier and they got it in this Morning will be ordering this afternoon and hope to try it for my refeeds as am currently low carb dieting. Dsade, how do you think it would fare in this roll in say a double or triple dose?
    Glycemyx can be subbed in for the carb portion of your meals at anytime, but make sure your tolerance for Glucomannan is ok. Stacking with SlinSane will also amplify the effects...BIG time.

    Glycemyx is one smart powder.
  14. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Apparently Nutra's web guy had a busy day. Should be up today.
  15. Registered User
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,117
    Rep Power
    26981

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Glycemyx can be subbed in for the carb portion of your meals at anytime, but make sure your tolerance for Glucomannan is ok. Stacking with SlinSane will also amplify the effects...BIG time.

    Glycemyx is one smart powder.
    I've no experience with Glucomannan not much else bothers my gut. Supposedly TF2 and COP are both hard for some to take gut wise I mix the two in the same glass, so I am assuming no problemas and I'll be ok.....Just won't try it the first time on Squat day As far as the Slin-Sane I've already told you I am a major fan, I was reading on Dr Hauser's thread regarding GDA's and he suggested not taking a GDA such as Slin Sane on re-feeds, though his logic was lost on me. Why would I not want to drive most of a re-feed's glycogen straight into my muscles? Do you have any thoughts on that topic?
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  16. Registered User
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150941

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Apparently Nutra's web guy had a busy day. Should be up today.
    Deception, lol jk. Was refreshing all day yesterday. Truth where do you get your stuff? I though everyone loved NP here lol

    Thanks for the update dsade
    Always willing to learn :D
  17. Registered User
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,117
    Rep Power
    26981

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Deception, lol jk. Was refreshing all day yesterday. Truth where do you get your stuff? I though everyone loved NP here lol

    Thanks for the update dsade
    I cannot say it wouldn't be smart
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  18. Registered User
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,117
    Rep Power
    26981

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Deception, lol jk. Was refreshing all day yesterday. Truth where do you get your stuff? I though everyone loved NP here lol

    Thanks for the update dsade
    pm'ed you the link
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  19. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Retailer updates are available on the Genomyx Facebook page.
  20. Registered User
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,117
    Rep Power
    26981

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Retailer updates are available on the Genomyx Facebook page.
    Ok, my order is in DCP Glycemyx and Slin-Sane, wanted to try Smolder, but the budget won't allow
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  21. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1188909

    Going to sell out very fast like AA I'm thinking. Keep hitting refresh people
  22. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325
  23. Official Genomyx Wizard
    Board Sponsor
    itzDodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    687
    Rep Power
    2600

    It sold out before I could acquire some more

  24. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1188909

    Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    It sold out before I could acquire some more
    Damn that sold out FAST. That and AA were gone in blinks of an eye.
  25. Registered User
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,117
    Rep Power
    26981

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    For those confused by the above, it is HIGHLY recommended to both use Glycemyx on a cut, as well as the amazing synergy with DCP in preventing fat storage.
    Ok, I'll have Glycemyx on Monday and I have DCP and Slin-Sane...How do I best utilize them for a cut, as I am i fact cutting right now
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  26. Official Genomyx Wizard
    Board Sponsor
    itzDodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    687
    Rep Power
    2600

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Damn that sold out FAST. That and AA were gone in blinks of an eye.
    I didn't expect a sell out this quickly and was eager to acquire some GlyceMyx to finish off this cut. I have AA remaining and will be sad when thats gone as well but I think we're restocking that soon. The bossmans will chime in with updates here hopefully, if not I'm gunna blow up Mikes phone for answers.

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Ok, I'll have Glycemyx on Monday and I have DCP and Slin-Sane...How do I best utilize them for a cut, as I am i fact cutting right now
    DCP: 2 upon waking, and 2 before your two biggest meals(half hour or so prior)
    SS: 1 before a meal containing lots of carbs

    I didn't notice a massive difference myself when combining SS with GlyceMyx but you could try it. On non training days you could also use GlyceMyx with your first meal of the day as it should help keep you feel and the anthocyanins are great for body comp so I prefer to get them in as soon as possible in my day. I do IF so I dose 1 SS with dinner and 1 with my preworkout meal.

  27. Registered User
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,117
    Rep Power
    26981

    Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    I didn't expect a sell out this quickly and was eager to acquire some GlyceMyx to finish off this cut. I have AA remaining and will be sad when thats gone as well but I think we're restocking that soon. The bossmans will chime in with updates here hopefully, if not I'm gunna blow up Mikes phone for answers.


    DCP: 2 upon waking, and 2 before your two biggest meals(half hour or so prior)
    SS: 1 before a meal containing lots of carbs

    I didn't notice a massive difference myself when combining SS with GlyceMyx but you could try it. On non training days you could also use GlyceMyx with your first meal of the day as it should help keep you feel and the anthocyanins are great for body comp so I prefer to get them in as soon as possible in my day. I do IF so I dose 1 SS with dinner and 1 with my preworkout meal.
    Yeah, that's pretty much the way I use the dcp and the Slin-Sane, the Glycemyx is the new addition. I've been going very low carb the last two weeks, except for my pre workout shake of 50 grams of oat starch and 30 grams of protein with a SS prior to consumption. I was just trying to figure out when I should add the glycemyx and how it would affect my low carb situation
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  28. Official Genomyx Wizard
    Board Sponsor
    itzDodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    687
    Rep Power
    2600

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Yeah, that's pretty much the way I use the dcp and the Slin-Sane, the Glycemyx is the new addition. I've been going very low carb the last two weeks, except for my pre workout shake of 50 grams of oat starch and 30 grams of protein with a SS prior to consumption. I was just trying to figure out when I should add the glycemyx and how it would affect my low carb situation
    Just replace the carbs in that shake with GlyceMyx, be aware it may make you feel fuller since it isn't just oats. This is really only an issue when training, and for me personally just leg days I tend to enjoy it a bit further away from training than upper days.

    Do you still do 0 carbs on off days? If so and you start to feel the low carb cut energy decline try adding a scoop of GlyceMyx on off days. The benefits to low carb and GlyceMyx could be stellar as GlyceMyx will likely replenish muscular glycogen stores more readily than liver glycogen due to the high anthocyanin content anyways, keeping you nice and full regardless. I've never done low carb diets myself so I can't speak to that regard, I stay in the 150-200 range most of my deficits but it can vary a lot but let us know how it impacts you so I can reference some anecdotal experience. Would be much appreciated dewd.

  29. Registered User
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,117
    Rep Power
    26981

    Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    Just replace the carbs in that shake with GlyceMyx, be aware it may make you feel fuller since it isn't just oats. This is really only an issue when training, and for me personally just leg days I tend to enjoy it a bit further away from training than upper days.

    Do you still do 0 carbs on off days? If so and you start to feel the low carb cut energy decline try adding a scoop of GlyceMyx on off days. The benefits to low carb and GlyceMyx could be stellar as GlyceMyx will likely replenish muscular glycogen stores more readily than liver glycogen due to the high anthocyanin content anyways, keeping you nice and full regardless. I've never done low carb diets myself so I can't speak to that regard, I stay in the 150-200 range most of my deficits but it can vary a lot but let us know how it impacts you so I can reference some anecdotal experience. Would be much appreciated dewd.
    Gladly, I like sharing information. The Slin - Sane has given me Awesome Dsade like pumps lol no kidding though Fascia stretching for sure. I'm stuck at 18 1/2" I'd like to see 20's before I croak. Curious to see if the Glycemyx can pump the guns up even more and if it can do it while helping me get leaner.... more the better
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  30. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northeastern United States
    Posts
    15,495
    Rep Power
    4267887

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I've no experience with Glucomannan not much else bothers my gut. Supposedly TF2 and COP are both hard for some to take gut wise I mix the two in the same glass, so I am assuming no problemas and I'll be ok.....Just won't try it the first time on Squat day As far as the Slin-Sane I've already told you I am a major fan, I was reading on Dr Hauser's thread regarding GDA's and he suggested not taking a GDA such as Slin Sane on re-feeds, though his logic was lost on me. Why would I not want to drive most of a re-feed's glycogen straight into my muscles? Do you have any thoughts on that topic?

    Just because he says he is a "Doctor" doesn't mean he knows everything. I take GDA on my carb ups. It makes plain common sense that it would only help you there, to even extend your carb up without gaining the extra fat.
  31. Official Genomyx Wizard
    Board Sponsor
    itzDodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    687
    Rep Power
    2600

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Gladly, I like sharing information. The Slin - Sane has given me Awesome Dsade like pumps lol no kidding though Fascia stretching for sure. I'm stuck at 18 1/2" I'd like to see 20's before I croak. Curious to see if the Glycemyx can pump the guns up even more and if it can do it while helping me get leaner.... more the better
    Wow 18.5, with a 6'9 wingspan I'd be a happy camper to have 18.5s lol. GlyceMyx might add 1/4 or so but only time will tell, love SS for that though especially in a cut where theres less glycogen to be split across the body.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Just because he says he is a "Doctor" doesn't mean he knows everything. I take GDA on my carb ups. It makes plain common sense that it would only help you there, to even extend your carb up without gaining the extra fat.
    His reference was to the point of refeeds being to spike leptin and overall shock your body, iirc. A buddy of mine somewhat debunked that actually, you can likely find it on google by searching 'Andy Abbate-It's All About the Leptin Bro'. I like GDAs any time but post workout since you're already super primed for incoming macros after a lifting session there isn't really a need. Refeeds are nice but people can often be over zealous on the calories and I totally appreciate the idea of GDA on a refeed and do it myself. Driving glycogen preferentially into your muscles is always a good thing

  32. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northeastern United States
    Posts
    15,495
    Rep Power
    4267887

    I could come on here and make a name and call myself "Dr." too. Just saying.
  33. Registered User
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,117
    Rep Power
    26981

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Just because he says he is a "Doctor" doesn't mean he knows everything. I take GDA on my carb ups. It makes plain common sense that it would only help you there, to even extend your carb up without gaining the extra fat.
    That is exactly what I was thinking
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  34. Registered User
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,117
    Rep Power
    26981

    Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    Wow 18.5, with a 6'9 wingspan I'd be a happy camper to have 18.5s lol. GlyceMyx might add 1/4 or so but only time will tell, love SS for that though especially in a cut where theres less glycogen to be split across the body.

    His reference was to the point of refeeds being to spike leptin and overall shock your body, iirc. A buddy of mine somewhat debunked that actually, you can likely find it on google by searching 'Andy Abbate-It's All About the Leptin Bro'. I like GDAs any time but post workout since you're already super primed for incoming macros after a lifting session there isn't really a need. Refeeds are nice but people can often be over zealous on the calories and I totally appreciate the idea of GDA on a refeed and do it myself. Driving glycogen preferentially into your muscles is always a good thing
    I agree with you on the driving the glycogen into the muscles I look like a totally different person after a carb up. Its amazing really. And thanks for appreciating the extra effort to flesh out all that arm length. Just so there are no accusations that measurement is pumped and flexed(as hard as I can) Short armed guys put on size a lot easier and even if mine are actually bigger the length makes them look more narrow. One thing I've noticed with the SS is that when I am fully pumped and flex , the top of my bi's look flattened. Leading me to believe that it is tight fascia that is impeding my progress. I read that Arnold used to pose and flex after a pumping workout to stretch the fascia for more growth. Not sure if that is bro logic or not. But I've been flexing at full pump. SS is nice because I still have the pump when I get home not gonna do that at the gym. Anyway I have noticed some apparent increase in fullness so I'm going to keep doing it until someone debunks it for me.
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  35. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northeastern United States
    Posts
    15,495
    Rep Power
    4267887

    I remember when Glucomannan supplements first hit the market. That stuff makes me constipated.
  36. Registered User
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,117
    Rep Power
    26981

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I remember when Glucomannan supplements first hit the market. That stuff makes me constipated.
    It must have the opposite effect on you as it is supposed to be a laxative. According to wikipedia in Japan they call it the intestinal broom lol
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  37. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1188909

    Any idea on when this makes its way back to Nutraplanet?
  38. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Any idea on when this makes its way back to Nutraplanet?
    Ingredients hit Port of LA already. Once they clear customs they go the production to be mixed and bottled. However, Customs being an unknown factor, we are estimating 3 weeks.
    I
  39. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1188909

    Thanks Matt
  40. Registered User
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,117
    Rep Power
    26981

    Got my tub of Glycemyx in just now, Took my Slin-Sane and DCP Ready to down this and some Clearshot and see how pumped I can make my Pecs Delts and Triceps today. I'm all excited
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Genomyx Glycemyx Final Review
    By Ev52 in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-01-2012, 11:06 AM
  2. Glycemyx beta run
    By Rodja in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 12:13 PM
  3. G'd Up from My Feet Up with Glycemyx
    By vicesoldier in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 09:31 AM
  4. New GLYCEMYX Review
    By dsade in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 03:30 PM
  5. Glycemyx and Protocol
    By dsade in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-01-2012, 03:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in