Glycemyx

trenbologna

Awards
What the... Dsade left genomyx?
Can someone fill me in on wtf just happened?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What the... Dsade left genomyx?
Can someone fill me in on wtf just happened?
KFIAM+yesterdays+news+billboard.jpg

Go to the Southland Performance Supplements sub section for more information.

Cliffs notes: Dsade is no longer with Genomyx he is now with Southland Performance. He wishes them well. They wish him well. No hard feelings.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Glycemyx

Recommended use: Mix 2:1 protein:Glycemyx and add a tsp of olive oil for a perfect Meal Replacement. Use 1/2 scoop 45 minutes before workout with Genomyx Protocol for an incredible pump, or mix 1:1 with protein post workout for recovery.
What makes this a better carb to use than malto/dextrose/regular waxy maize/etc? How about for an intra workout product for extended workouts or for use with a post workout shake?

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
What makes this a better carb to use than malto/dextrose/regular waxy maize/etc? How about for an intra workout product for extended workouts or for use with a post workout shake?
This would probably not be best intra work out because it absorbs water and needs to be drank quickly, I am not ignoring the other part of your question. Let me get to a computer instead of my phone for that. Unless some one beats me to it.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Well the anthocyanin content helps maintain a healthy vascular response to n.o and you also have a more muscular pump fullness. But also offers benefits beyond other carbohydrate sources like beta carotene, fiber, vitamin C, B6, iron, calcium and can't be the price :wiggle:

Check this out on the effects of the anthocyanin

http://www.ajcn.org/content/88/4/1167.short

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
High-Anthocyanin Purple Sweet Potato powder, Whole oat powder, glucomanna (konjac)

Shall I assume this is a very slow digesting "complex" carb source?

Do you know the Glycemic load or index?

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
High-Anthocyanin Purple Sweet Potato powder, Whole oat powder, glucomanna (konjac)

Shall I assume this is a very slow digesting "complex" carb source?

Do you know the Glycemic load or index?
You assume correctly... The GI/GL of the oats would be ~55/11 and the PSP is ~44/11 (give or take).

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
..........;)

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been taking a 1/2 scoop pre-workout and almost a full scoop post-workout. Mixes well with my Trutein. However, I've only been using it on workout days. I am on my last beta tub and trying to save as much as I can before next week.