Glycemyx

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought this was the one Genomyx product I could ignore and not give a whirl, but re-reading this thread and I'm in to buy the second it gets stocked back up at Nutra. Damn you all!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Its about time someone put this kind of product out. If its got Genomyx on it then I know its legit.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I don't know how you can (or anyone for that matter) can do no/low carbs. More power to you. My body is just not wired that way. I keep my fats low and healthy though.

I swear drinking Glycemyx post work out is amazing. I can't explain the feeling that well. I feel replenished before my shake is half way down. Like instant recovery (not actually claiming Glycemyx causes instant recovery, just a feeling)

Not to mention a week later I was considerably leaner. But I replaced other carbs with Glycemyx.
I had a great workout yesterday and not ill effects today no doms not nothing. I am still not fully carbed, including the Glycemyx still only around 60 - 70 grams total. Recovery seems better than normal. I did legs today. I didn't take Glycemyx as early before my workout as last time, I think 40 min was optimal I do squats first and was halfway into my routine before I felt really energetic. But I did a high volume squat workout with energy to spare. Again I noticed a pump in my bi's and the water being pulled out from under my skin, I looked much leaner.

Regarding the low carb thing it works for me. Before the Arnold I was doing less that 30 grams a day and working out like a Futher Mucker. Clearshot and Re feeds was all that kept me going. I have been very successful with the low carb diet. I will perhaps use Glycemyx to double my current carb intake and see if I still lean out. even though to me it seems a gamble I believe in Matt so I am giving it a go. Regarding my fear of carbs At one point in my life I weighed 300 pounds and had a 40 inch waist. I went on the Atkins diet and lost a hundred pounds in two months. You know what? Pic's speak louder than words take a look at this
2011_1022picsnew0032.JPG

That was me at 300lbs doesn't even look like me, that is what taking in too many carbs does to me my avatar is my current conditioning big dif eh? I eat nearly unlimited fat now lots of olive oil and I am a coffee freak I go through nearly a gallon of half and half a week, so fat ain't hurting me its when I eat bread an sugar... watch out!

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Recovery after legs: Legs feel good no cramping last night which I am usually plagued with after a harsh squat routine like I turned in yesterday. I am sticking to one serving of Glycemyx per day for now. Not working out today its my day off the gym. I hate those but healing is necessary too. Had the Gycemyx along side my eggs, whole eggs no wasting the yolk, all kinds of good stuff in there. Again 30 minutes after ingesting noticed bi's auto pumped a bit veins standing out and water apparently pulled from beneath skin. I have never competed but I am seeing this as a pre show supp for sure. All in all still pleased and hope more will be available before this is gone.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Damn looks like my fat pic scared folks, Anyway today is back and bi's took my DCP and Slin-Sane about 20minutes ago along with my Ursobolic. Glycemyx and protein going down in a minute. Today is back and bi's. I am trying to stretch the fascia in my bi's to allow for more growth, taking a serving and a half of glycemyx since I've suffered no ill effects and seem to tolerate glucomannan just fine. curious to see how juiced the old guns get will keep you posted

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn looks like my fat pic scared folks, Anyway today is back and bi's took my DCP and Slin-Sane about 20minutes ago along with my Ursobolic. Glycemyx and protein going down in a minute. Today is back and bi's. I am trying to stretch the fascia in my bi's to allow for more growth, taking a serving and a half of glycemyx since I've suffered no ill effects and seem to tolerate glucomannan just fine. curious to see how juiced the old guns get will keep you posted
By all means keep us posted. I'm interested in how people are using Glycemyx/what they think. And even more interested in what you're doing as I am a fellow carb a phob.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
By all means keep us posted. I'm interested in how people are using Glycemyx/what they think. And even more interested in what you're doing as I am a fellow carb a phob.
Carbaphobe, that's me. I love'em but I fear them...but sometime I cave in and commit carbacide lol.

My workout was outstanding. I think I was holding water today as I didn't get the immediate leaning effect I did the last two times, I did take two scoops this time however. I do also get the near immediate bicep pump without doing a thing. As I said the workout was great, I think I should have ingested the Glycemyx a little earlier as I felt a big boost of energy directly after my chins, it would have been nice during as its my hardest workout. I used the chin bar I do not like as the way it is set up it is more difficult than the one I normally use. But still bange out my normal reps. I chin very slow taking a full rest at the bottom, using no momentum at all. It works better, I had an amazing pump half way into my back routine, this stuff really pumps up the vascularity(see Pic). By the end of my biceps routine my arms were engorged, when I got home I flexed until I cramped and I am certain the fascia had to be stretching at least a little. Still liking it and between it the DCP and my tried and true Ursobolic I am still getting leaner while not losing a pound. That I really like :)

vascularity.jpg

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
no just trying out a friend's product. I am thinking of reviving the Ursobolic Log for another week. The Urso definitely mitigates any over carbing. I think that may be my que I am posting here too much. How's the shoulder?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You may have already touched on this, but what is the taste of Glycemx like? What do you mix it with, how much, etc?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not at all...please continue.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
You may have already touched on this, but what is the taste of Glycemx like? What do you mix it with, how much, etc?
I did in fact, but that's ok. Tastes like purple sweet potatoes, A little less sweet than regular sweet potatoes, I used to eat them all the time the flavor is a little more "roasty" than a regular sweet potato. Its definitely not unpleasant. I mix on scoop with 12 oz of water and 1 scoop chocolate or vanilla whey protein

JPM

JPM

Awards
I need to get my hands on some. Pre-workout for Protcol sounds sweet.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Damn thats a huge vein man, looks like a snake under your skin :eek:

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
image-1207664737.jpg

Almost looks like this crazy vein lol I figure this dude took a full tub of Hemavol haha

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Damn thats a huge vein man, looks like a snake under your skin :eek:
yeah the vascularity, I have in spades. Add some carbs and Slin Sane and it gets pretty ridiculous. That particular vein was ever more pronounced but they chopped through it when I had my bicep reattached after a total distal tendon rupture...my daughter calls it "the river" lol

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
yeah the vascularity, I have in spades. Add some carbs and Slin Sane and it gets pretty ridiculous. That particular vein was ever more pronounced but they chopped through it when I had my bicep reattached after a total distal tendon rupture...my daughter calls it "the river" lol
Hah awesome, never been to vascular but I also used to be very over weight. Slin-Sane and oats definitely gives an ego boost on chest/arms day lol

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Hah awesome, never been to vascular but I also used to be very over weight. Slin-Sane and oats definitely gives an ego boost on chest/arms day lol
EXACTLY, I love that pump! Did you see the fat pic I posted at the top of this page It was from my overweight days, 300lbs and 40" waist . If you were ever over weight you cannot tell it now, you've leaned up nicely good work.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
EXACTLY, I love that pump! Did you see the fat pic I posted at the top of this page It was from my overweight days, 300lbs and 40" waist . If you were ever over weight you cannot tell it now, you've leaned up nicely good work.
This was me two summers ago

Joining these boards was the best decision I ever made, lots of great people to keep you motivated. Feelsgoodman, thanks for the compliment!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, great transformations guys!

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
This was me two summers ago

Joining these boards was the best decision I ever made, lots of great people to keep you motivated. Feelsgoodman, thanks for the compliment!
Wow big changes man, keep up the good work, there are a lot of good people on this board for sure.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Wow, great transformations guys!
Thanks, there seems to be a thing of that going around this sub forum(firedrake).
Wow big changes man, keep up the good work, there are a lot of good people on this board for sure.
It really made a difference for me, in person a lot of people weren't as supportive. Now they're asking me what 'special foods' I eat..."squats and oats" :D
Thanks. I'll never stop trying to improve until they close the casket :)
A power rack will be placed over my grave, so my spirit can lift in the after life.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, there seems to be a thing of that going around this sub forum(firedrake).It really made a difference for me, in person a lot of people weren't as supportive. Now they're asking me what 'special foods' I eat..."squats and oats" :DA power rack will be placed over my grave, so my spirit can lift in the after life.
I'm having them bury me with the 100's The squat rack makes it seem a little too much like hell lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm having a squat rack installed in my coffin....so I can do curls.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Same. My intake is about 50g daily only from 1/2 grapfruit first meal and 100g blueberries/blackberries for the last meal. Looking for dosing suggestions. Could it be considered both pre and post?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Same. My intake is about 50g daily only from 1/2 grapfruit first meal and 100g blueberries/blackberries for the last meal. Looking for dosing suggestions. Could it be considered both pre and post?
I use it pre workout. I take Slin Sane 20 minutes prior to ingesting and workout 30 minutes there after

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use a full scoop in my morning shake and 1/2 scoop with Protocol preworkout.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
any idea when this will be back in stock ?

thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About 2 weeks. Still waiting for ingredients to clear customs.

papagunz

Awards
Kudos to Genomyx for creating a product that piques my interest in a category that I normally don't give a flying **** about (ie: 'designer' carbs). Is the sweet potato extract geared towards specific anthocyanins, like BioTest's C3G, or is it broad spectrum? Just curious.

As far as the Slin-Sane I've already told you I am a major fan, I was reading on Dr Hauser's thread regarding GDA's and he suggested not taking a GDA such as Slin Sane on re-feeds, though his logic was lost on me. Why would I not want to drive most of a re-feed's glycogen straight into my muscles? Do you have any thoughts on that topic?
Let me take a crack at the Doc's logic. Leptin and insulin mirror each other's activities, ie: when insulin goes up, so does leptin. The purpose of GDAs is to maximize glucose disposal/clearance through minimizing insulin dependent mechanisms, such as increasing glucose transport proteins to the cell surface (ala Glut4), whereas insulin would normally send the signal to translocate glucose transport proteins to the cell surface.

Where am I going with this? Well, use of GDAs will ultimately require the release of less insulin to move the same amount of glucose to its destination (normally an excellent thing). If the goal of a refeed is to spike leptin for a short while, and one uses GDAs, one will produce less insulin which will lead to less leptin! I'm pretty sure that was his reasoning.

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Wish they would have had some in when I placed the order for my current stack. I was looking at picking up 2 tubs to run a scoop PostWO in my shake to shuttle some carbs into my system at the most critical time. I do agree with Papaguns on this that usually these carb products are of no intrested to me however, Im very...very intrested in getting my hands on a tub of glycemyx for a nice addition to my stack.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Following up, two weeks later. Updated ETA dsade?

I believe we are still waiting on a few ingredients to be cleared by customs, knowing customs they lag :(

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I believe we are still waiting on a few ingredients to be cleared by customs, knowing customs they lag :(
I am almost out, We grow purple sweet potatoes here in NC HMMMM, perhaps I should look into what it takes to turn them into starch, then you'd have a domestic supplier ... but there is the problem of start up capital and I am woefully under capitalized :)

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Another week passes, bump for more info!!
Just waiting on one ingredient to clear Customs, which seems to be a more frustrating practice every time... We're very optimistic it'll be set in the next 3-4 weeks.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Another week passes, bump for more info!!
As Smitty mentioned, customs can be irritating at times. Till now they released the one ingredient we needed to finish off Abliderate Advance and should be hitting the stores by next week

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
As Smitty mentioned, customs can be irritating at times. Till now they released the one ingredient we needed to finish off Abliderate Advance and should be hitting the stores by next week
What's the difference between the regular Abliderate and AA?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome news!!!!

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What's the difference between the regular Abliderate and AA?
AA has an updated carrier and omega-3 complex (don't worry, you won't smell like fish).

In my honest opinion, I enjoyed the effects of the original over the advanced... I'm biased, though; the original Abliderate was my favorite product in our line, so I have a special place in my heart reserved for it. :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm the opposite, I prefer AA to the original...but both are amazing products.

trenbologna

Awards
Can we keep this thread on topic and continue begging to see some damn glycemyx for sale?!
My patience is not this long typically...

Thepaul7

Awards
Can we keep this thread on topic and continue begging to see some damn glycemyx for sale?!
My patience is not this long typically...
Check out the Southland Performance subforum. It will be released again under that label as GlycoMyx.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, Glycemyx is being discontinued... Whatever carbohydrate product you decide to settle on, though, don't get too comfortable with it.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is going to be an interesting one thats for sure. Glycemyx failed for many reasons but the old way of announcing products is over. Well be updating soon and now when we announce, the product launch will be right behind it. For this I apologize but its given us an opportunity to fix our weaknesses and devlope a solid procedure in regards to R and D and production.