dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glycemyx

Recommended use: Mix 2:1 protein:Glycemyx and add a tsp of olive oil for a perfect Meal Replacement. Use 1/2 scoop 45 minutes before workout with Genomyx Protocol for an incredible pump, or mix 1:1 with protein post workout for recovery.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
where can I acquire this wonderful product.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those confused by the above, it is HIGHLY recommended to both use Glycemyx on a cut, as well as the amazing synergy with DCP in preventing fat storage.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
where can I acquire this wonderful product.
Keep your eyes on Nutraplanet today. Be warned, they have received close to 100 inquiries for the product, and it is not expected to last the day.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Keep your eyes on Nutraplanet today. Be warned, they have received close to 100 inquiries for the product, and it is not expected to last the day.
Well if the price is right, I'll snag a couple if I can.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes plz sign me up, thanks DSade. your a champ.
The last thing I ever want to be called is greedy. We're all in the same boat here, just trying to attain our goals...we will continue to work our asses off to get you the best tools for a reasonable price.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
The last thing I ever want to be called is greedy. We're all in the same boat here, just trying to attain our goals...we will continue to work our asses off to get you the best tools for a reasonable price.
*Cough* SS BOGO *Cough* :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
REMINDER: While the first release will not be guaranteed Gluten-Free (we did not specifically order the Gluten-Free oats), the second and all subsequent batches WILL be. Now, the chance for Gluten contamination in this first batch is low, but there is no guarantee.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
J Hum Hypertens. 2012 Feb 16. doi: 10.1038/jhh.2012.4. [Epub ahead of print]
[h=1]Effects of anthocyanins on cardiovascular risk factors and inflammation in pre-hypertensive men: a double-blind randomized placebo-controlled crossover study.[/h]Hassellund SS, Flaa A, Kjeldsen SE, Seljeflot I, Karlsen A, Erlund I, Rostrup M.
[h=3]Source[/h]1] Section of Cardiovascular and Renal Research, Oslo University Hospital, Oslo, Norway [2] Department of Acute Medicine, Oslo University Hospital, Oslo, Norway [3] Institute of Clinical Medicine, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway.

[h=3]Abstract[/h]High intake of fruits and vegetables is associated with reduced cardiovascular risk. A number of fruits and vegetables are rich in anthocyanins, which constitute a subgroup of the flavonoids. Anthocyanins have demonstrated anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidative properties, and anthocyanin-rich interventions have indicated beneficial effects on blood pressure and other cardiovascular risk factors. We assessed whether a purified anthocyanin supplement improves cardiovascular metabolic risk factors and markers of inflammation and oxidative stress in prehypertensive participants, and whether plasma polyphenols are increased 1-3 h following intake. In all, 31 men between 35-51 years with screening blood pressure >140/90 mm Hg without anti-hypertensive or lipid-lowering medication, were randomized in a double-blinded crossover study to placebo versus 640 mg anthocyanins daily. Treatment durations were 4 weeks with a 4-week washout. High-density lipoprotein (HDL)-cholesterol and blood glucose were significantly higher after anthocyanin versus placebo treatment (P=0.043 and P=0.024, respectively). No effects were observed on inflammation or oxidative stress in vivo, except for von Willebrand factor, which was higher in the anthocyanin period (P=0.007). Several plasma polyphenols increased significantly 1-3 h following anthocyanin intake. The present study strengthens the evidence that anthocyanins may increase HDL-cholesterol levels, and this is demonstrated for the first time in prehypertensive and non-dyslipidemic men. However, no other beneficial effects in the short term were found on pathophysiological markers of cardiovascular disease.Journal of Human Hypertension advance online publication, 16 February 2012; doi:10.1038/jhh.2012.4.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Food Chem Toxicol. 2011 Jan;49(1):93-9. Epub 2010 Oct 8.
Anthocyanins from purple sweet potato attenuate dimethylnitrosamine-induced liver injury in rats by inducing Nrf2-mediated antioxidant enzymes and reducing COX-2 and iNOS expression.

Hwang YP, Choi JH, Yun HJ, Han EH, Kim HG, Kim JY, Park BH, Khanal T, Choi JM, Chung YC, Jeong HG.
Source

Department of Toxicology, College of Pharmacy, Chungnam National University, Daejeon, Republic of Korea.

Abstract

Anthocyanins of the purple sweet potato exhibit antioxidant and hepatoprotective activities via a multitude of biochemical mechanisms. However, the signaling pathways involved in the actions of anthocyanin-induced antioxidant enzymes against chronic liver injury are not fully understood. We examined whether an anthocyanin fraction (AF) from purple sweet potato may prevent dimethylnitrosamine (DMN)-induced liver injury by inducing antioxidants via nuclear erythroid 2-related factor 2 (Nrf2) pathways and by reducing inflammation. Treatment with AF attenuated the DMN-induced increased serum alanine aminotransferase and aspartate aminotransferase activities. It also prevented the formation of hepatic malondialdehyde and the depletion of glutathione and maintained normal glutathione-S-transferase (GST) activity in the livers of DMN-intoxicated rats. Furthermore, AF increased the expression of Nrf2, NADPH:quinine oxidoreductase-1, heme oxygenase-1, and GSTα, which were reduced by DMN, and decreased the expression of cyclooxygenase-2 and inducible nitric oxide synthase. An increase in the nuclear translocation of nuclear factor kappa B (NF-κB) was observed in the DMN-induced liver injury group, but AF inhibited this translocation. Taken together, these results demonstrate that AF increases the expression of antioxidant enzymes and Nrf2 and at the same time decreases the expression of inflammatory mediators in DMN-induced liver injury. These data imply that AF induces antioxidant defense via the Nrf2 pathway and reduces inflammation via NF-κB inhibition.
Copyright © 2010 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved
Ok I'm sold, called my favorite supplement supplier and they got it in this Morning will be ordering this afternoon and hope to try it for my refeeds as am currently low carb dieting. Dsade, how do you think it would fare in this roll in say a double or triple dose?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok I'm sold, called my favorite supplement supplier and they got it in this Morning will be ordering this afternoon and hope to try it for my refeeds as am currently low carb dieting. Dsade, how do you think it would fare in this roll in say a double or triple dose?
Glycemyx can be subbed in for the carb portion of your meals at anytime, but make sure your tolerance for Glucomannan is ok. Stacking with SlinSane will also amplify the effects...BIG time.

Glycemyx is one smart powder.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Apparently Nutra's web guy had a busy day. Should be up today.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Glycemyx can be subbed in for the carb portion of your meals at anytime, but make sure your tolerance for Glucomannan is ok. Stacking with SlinSane will also amplify the effects...BIG time.

Glycemyx is one smart powder.
I've no experience with Glucomannan not much else bothers my gut. Supposedly TF2 and COP are both hard for some to take gut wise I mix the two in the same glass, so I am assuming no problemas and I'll be ok.....Just won't try it the first time on Squat day :) As far as the Slin-Sane I've already told you I am a major fan, I was reading on Dr Hauser's thread regarding GDA's and he suggested not taking a GDA such as Slin Sane on re-feeds, though his logic was lost on me. Why would I not want to drive most of a re-feed's glycogen straight into my muscles? Do you have any thoughts on that topic?

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Apparently Nutra's web guy had a busy day. Should be up today.
Deception, lol jk. Was refreshing all day yesterday. Truth where do you get your stuff? I though everyone loved NP here lol

Thanks for the update dsade

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Deception, lol jk. Was refreshing all day yesterday. Truth where do you get your stuff? I though everyone loved NP here lol

I cannot say it wouldn't be smart :)

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established

pm'ed you the link

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Retailer updates are available on the Genomyx Facebook page.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Retailer updates are available on the Genomyx Facebook page.
Ok, my order is in DCP Glycemyx and Slin-Sane, wanted to try Smolder, but the budget won't allow

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going to sell out very fast like AA I'm thinking. Keep hitting refresh people

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
It sold out before I could acquire some more :(

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
For those confused by the above, it is HIGHLY recommended to both use Glycemyx on a cut, as well as the amazing synergy with DCP in preventing fat storage.
Ok, I'll have Glycemyx on Monday and I have DCP and Slin-Sane...How do I best utilize them for a cut, as I am i fact cutting right now

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Damn that sold out FAST. That and AA were gone in blinks of an eye.
I didn't expect a sell out this quickly and was eager to acquire some GlyceMyx to finish off this cut. I have AA remaining and will be sad when thats gone as well but I think we're restocking that soon. The bossmans will chime in with updates here hopefully, if not I'm gunna blow up Mikes phone for answers. :D

Ok, I'll have Glycemyx on Monday and I have DCP and Slin-Sane...How do I best utilize them for a cut, as I am i fact cutting right now
DCP: 2 upon waking, and 2 before your two biggest meals(half hour or so prior)
SS: 1 before a meal containing lots of carbs

I didn't notice a massive difference myself when combining SS with GlyceMyx but you could try it. On non training days you could also use GlyceMyx with your first meal of the day as it should help keep you feel and the anthocyanins are great for body comp so I prefer to get them in as soon as possible in my day. I do IF so I dose 1 SS with dinner and 1 with my preworkout meal.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I didn't expect a sell out this quickly and was eager to acquire some GlyceMyx to finish off this cut. I have AA remaining and will be sad when thats gone as well but I think we're restocking that soon. The bossmans will chime in with updates here hopefully, if not I'm gunna blow up Mikes phone for answers. :D

DCP: 2 upon waking, and 2 before your two biggest meals(half hour or so prior)
SS: 1 before a meal containing lots of carbs

I didn't notice a massive difference myself when combining SS with GlyceMyx but you could try it. On non training days you could also use GlyceMyx with your first meal of the day as it should help keep you feel and the anthocyanins are great for body comp so I prefer to get them in as soon as possible in my day. I do IF so I dose 1 SS with dinner and 1 with my preworkout meal.
Yeah, that's pretty much the way I use the dcp and the Slin-Sane, the Glycemyx is the new addition. I've been going very low carb the last two weeks, except for my pre workout shake of 50 grams of oat starch and 30 grams of protein with a SS prior to consumption. I was just trying to figure out when I should add the glycemyx and how it would affect my low carb situation

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that's pretty much the way I use the dcp and the Slin-Sane, the Glycemyx is the new addition. I've been going very low carb the last two weeks, except for my pre workout shake of 50 grams of oat starch and 30 grams of protein with a SS prior to consumption. I was just trying to figure out when I should add the glycemyx and how it would affect my low carb situation
Just replace the carbs in that shake with GlyceMyx, be aware it may make you feel fuller since it isn't just oats. This is really only an issue when training, and for me personally just leg days I tend to enjoy it a bit further away from training than upper days.

Do you still do 0 carbs on off days? If so and you start to feel the low carb cut energy decline try adding a scoop of GlyceMyx on off days. The benefits to low carb and GlyceMyx could be stellar as GlyceMyx will likely replenish muscular glycogen stores more readily than liver glycogen due to the high anthocyanin content anyways, keeping you nice and full regardless. I've never done low carb diets myself so I can't speak to that regard, I stay in the 150-200 range most of my deficits but it can vary a lot but let us know how it impacts you so I can reference some anecdotal experience. Would be much appreciated dewd.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Just replace the carbs in that shake with GlyceMyx, be aware it may make you feel fuller since it isn't just oats. This is really only an issue when training, and for me personally just leg days I tend to enjoy it a bit further away from training than upper days.

Do you still do 0 carbs on off days? If so and you start to feel the low carb cut energy decline try adding a scoop of GlyceMyx on off days. The benefits to low carb and GlyceMyx could be stellar as GlyceMyx will likely replenish muscular glycogen stores more readily than liver glycogen due to the high anthocyanin content anyways, keeping you nice and full regardless. I've never done low carb diets myself so I can't speak to that regard, I stay in the 150-200 range most of my deficits but it can vary a lot but let us know how it impacts you so I can reference some anecdotal experience. Would be much appreciated dewd.
Gladly, I like sharing information. The Slin - Sane has given me Awesome Dsade like pumps lol no kidding though Fascia stretching for sure. I'm stuck at 18 1/2" I'd like to see 20's before I croak. Curious to see if the Glycemyx can pump the guns up even more and if it can do it while helping me get leaner.... more the better

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've no experience with Glucomannan not much else bothers my gut. Supposedly TF2 and COP are both hard for some to take gut wise I mix the two in the same glass, so I am assuming no problemas and I'll be ok.....Just won't try it the first time on Squat day :) As far as the Slin-Sane I've already told you I am a major fan, I was reading on Dr Hauser's thread regarding GDA's and he suggested not taking a GDA such as Slin Sane on re-feeds, though his logic was lost on me. Why would I not want to drive most of a re-feed's glycogen straight into my muscles? Do you have any thoughts on that topic?

Just because he says he is a "Doctor" doesn't mean he knows everything. I take GDA on my carb ups. It makes plain common sense that it would only help you there, to even extend your carb up without gaining the extra fat.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Gladly, I like sharing information. The Slin - Sane has given me Awesome Dsade like pumps lol no kidding though Fascia stretching for sure. I'm stuck at 18 1/2" I'd like to see 20's before I croak. Curious to see if the Glycemyx can pump the guns up even more and if it can do it while helping me get leaner.... more the better
Wow 18.5, with a 6'9 wingspan I'd be a happy camper to have 18.5s lol. GlyceMyx might add 1/4 or so but only time will tell, love SS for that though especially in a cut where theres less glycogen to be split across the body.
Just because he says he is a "Doctor" doesn't mean he knows everything. I take GDA on my carb ups. It makes plain common sense that it would only help you there, to even extend your carb up without gaining the extra fat.
His reference was to the point of refeeds being to spike leptin and overall shock your body, iirc. A buddy of mine somewhat debunked that actually, you can likely find it on google by searching 'Andy Abbate-It's All About the Leptin Bro'. I like GDAs any time but post workout since you're already super primed for incoming macros after a lifting session there isn't really a need. Refeeds are nice but people can often be over zealous on the calories and I totally appreciate the idea of GDA on a refeed and do it myself. Driving glycogen preferentially into your muscles is always a good thing :D

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
That is exactly what I was thinking

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Wow 18.5, with a 6'9 wingspan I'd be a happy camper to have 18.5s lol. GlyceMyx might add 1/4 or so but only time will tell, love SS for that though especially in a cut where theres less glycogen to be split across the body.

His reference was to the point of refeeds being to spike leptin and overall shock your body, iirc. A buddy of mine somewhat debunked that actually, you can likely find it on google by searching 'Andy Abbate-It's All About the Leptin Bro'. I like GDAs any time but post workout since you're already super primed for incoming macros after a lifting session there isn't really a need. Refeeds are nice but people can often be over zealous on the calories and I totally appreciate the idea of GDA on a refeed and do it myself. Driving glycogen preferentially into your muscles is always a good thing :D
I agree with you on the driving the glycogen into the muscles I look like a totally different person after a carb up. Its amazing really. And thanks for appreciating the extra effort to flesh out all that arm length. Just so there are no accusations that measurement is pumped and flexed(as hard as I can) Short armed guys put on size a lot easier and even if mine are actually bigger the length makes them look more narrow. One thing I've noticed with the SS is that when I am fully pumped and flex , the top of my bi's look flattened. Leading me to believe that it is tight fascia that is impeding my progress. I read that Arnold used to pose and flex after a pumping workout to stretch the fascia for more growth. Not sure if that is bro logic or not. But I've been flexing at full pump. SS is nice because I still have the pump when I get home not gonna do that at the gym. Anyway I have noticed some apparent increase in fullness so I'm going to keep doing it until someone debunks it for me.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I remember when Glucomannan supplements first hit the market. That stuff makes me constipated.
It must have the opposite effect on you as it is supposed to be a laxative. According to wikipedia in Japan they call it the intestinal broom lol

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any idea on when this makes its way back to Nutraplanet?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any idea on when this makes its way back to Nutraplanet?
Ingredients hit Port of LA already. Once they clear customs they go the production to be mixed and bottled. However, Customs being an unknown factor, we are estimating 3 weeks.
I

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Matt

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Got my tub of Glycemyx in just now, Took my Slin-Sane and DCP Ready to down this and some Clearshot and see how pumped I can make my Pecs Delts and Triceps today. I'm all excited

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my tub of Glycemyx in just now, Took my Slin-Sane and DCP Ready to down this and some Clearshot and see how pumped I can make my Pecs Delts and Triceps today. I'm all excited
Post your first review when you get back.

Wow, with Clearshot...I might try that tonight.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established

I will, and you should

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established

Glycemyx First Impression-

I've eaten a lot of purple sweet potatoes. There is an asian market that carries the Okinawan ones. Not sure if these are those but the flavor is the same. The powder is very purple and when you mix it with water even more so.

I took 1 Slin-Sane and 2 DCP, along with 3 Ursobolic 20 min before consuming the Glycemxy. After the 20 minutes passed I mixed one scoop of Whey protein and I scoop of the glycemyx with 12 oz of water. It blended relatively well, I was unable to shake it as well as I'd have liked because my gf was complaining about the noise the ball was making in my blender bottle saying it was hard to hear me on the phone, even so it was pretty smooth. The texture was different, from the glucomannan, I would imagine, it was like a mildly chewy liquid. It was not at all unpleasant and I liked the flavor, it reminded me of the okinawan sweet potatoes that I used to by. I liked it. I drank it pretty quick as I remembered Matt saying it thickened up rapidly I was in a hurry so I didn't give it a chance.

I waited about 20 minutes, I took a shot of Clearshot and headed to the gym. My gym is 15 min, from my apartment. Already I noticed something unexpected. My veins, which are already prominent were standing out like cables. I would like to ad that I was keto and today was my carb up. Not only were my veins engorged like crazy I had dried out a good bit just in the short time it took to get to the gym. I was definitely leaner looking and much more defined. This was not a placebo as it was totally unexpected.

I did my first set of DB incline presses and had good energy and strength. Endurance was very good throughout and was getting sets of 12 with the 95's and sets of 8 with the 100's on the incline, I have a big wing span and that was very good for my long armed self. After the third working set I already had a great pump and was looking lean and vascular. I moved on through my chest work out and my sholulders and tris were getting pumped as hell with no direct work. I switched over to shoulders and again a very strong workout for me. Set a pr with DB over head presses an good overall delt work out maintained pec pump through out. Went to triceps and went balls out. Good solid workout and amazing pump considering I was carb depleted and only ingested on scoop of Glycemyx. I snapped a pick with my phone on the third set of my DB incline routine so you can see the pump and definition as well as increased vascularity in my biceps ignore the goofy expression. I was trying to snap it with no one watching on the most crowded day of the week. I give Glycemyx a thumbs up based on my first experience. If this is typical I'll pre-order :)

glycemyx.jpg

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You weren't kidding...look at those veins!

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
You weren't kidding...look at those veins!
Yeah and I wasn't even working bi's it was all push movements no pulls. The other thing I forgot to mention is that about 30 minutes after consumption I had a pump in my arms, from doing nothing, they just plumped up. I think that was good combo. I think I worked out too long though. Between the Glycemyx and the Clearshot, the energy was plentiful, now everything is cramping. too many sets

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah and I wasn't even working bi's it was all push movements no pulls. The other thing I forgot to mention is that about 30 minutes after consumption I had a pump in my arms, from doing nothing, they just plumped up. I think that was good combo. I think I worked out too long between the Glycemyx and the Clearshot, the energy was plentiful, now everything is cramping. too many sets
NO SUCH THING!! I'm curious to hear about your recovery tomorrow too. Tonight was my workout partner's first PreWO experience with Glycemyx too. He's not lean at all, but had noticeable vascularity in his arms.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
NO SUCH THING!! I'm curious to hear about your recovery tomorrow too. Tonight was my workout partner's first PreWO experience with Glycemyx too. He's not lean at all, but had noticeable vascularity in his arms.
I'll keep you posted, I am low carbing and trying to cut, I am going to Wisconsin to visit the GF for my birthday. We've been doing the long distance thing for 3 years and everytime, its like making a first impression so I wanna look lean and leave her with a good image too. So you are saying that the Glycemyx can help me cut.....Cuz' I'd like to try that but I hate being in untested territory. I leave for WI on the 5th so no time for second chances. Do you think I scoop twice a day after SS and DCP keeping all my other dietary variables as is, Glycemyx can help me drop a couple more percentage points on the fat scale?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll keep you posted, I am low carbing and trying to cut, I am going to Wisconsin to visit the GF for my birthday. We've been doing the long distance thing for 3 years and everytime, its like making a first impression so I wanna look lean and leave her with a good image too. So you are saying that the Glycemyx can help me cut.....Cuz' I'd like to try that but I hate being in untested territory. I leave for WI on the 5th so no time for second chances. Do you think I scoop twice a day after SS and DCP keeping all my other dietary variables as is, Glycemyx can help me drop a couple more percentage points on the fat scale?
Given the combination with DCP and the study cited above, I definitely think it will help.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Given the combination with DCP and the study cited above, I definitely think it will help.
Ok, I'll give it a shot. I am so tired of trying to muster energy with no carbs. If it wasn't for the Clearshot on low carb days this near 47 year old carcass wouldn't be able to to it. I may just start out using it as pre workout only and if it doesn't seem to slow down my fat loss I add it in the morning to. As it is on low carb days I'm taking in bout 40 grams total. My workouts are decidedly high volume so I burn that up and then some. I'll keep you posted hopefully give you some anecdotal evidence to back the study. Lets see what I can do in 10 days :)

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I'll give it a shot. I am so tired of trying to muster energy with no carbs. If it wasn't for the Clearshot on low carb days this near 47 year old carcass wouldn't be able to to it. I may just start out using it as pre workout only and if it doesn't seem to slow down my fat loss I add it in the morning to. As it is on low carb days I'm taking in bout 40 grams total. My workouts are decidedly high volume so I burn that up and then some. I'll keep you posted hopefully give you some anecdotal evidence to back the study. Lets see what I can do in 10 days :)
Honestly I don't know how you can (or anyone for that matter) can do no/low carbs. More power to you. My body is just not wired that way. I keep my fats low and healthy though.

I swear drinking Glycemyx post work out is amazing. I can't explain the feeling that well. I feel replenished before my shake is half way down. Like instant recovery (not actually claiming Glycemyx causes instant recovery, just a feeling)

Not to mention a week later I was considerably leaner. But I replaced other carbs with Glycemyx.