Glycemyx

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Not at all...please continue.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    You may have already touched on this, but what is the taste of Glycemx like? What do you mix it with, how much, etc?
    I did in fact, but that's ok. Tastes like purple sweet potatoes, A little less sweet than regular sweet potatoes, I used to eat them all the time the flavor is a little more "roasty" than a regular sweet potato. Its definitely not unpleasant. I mix on scoop with 12 oz of water and 1 scoop chocolate or vanilla whey protein
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

•   

3. I need to get my hands on some. Pre-workout for Protcol sounds sweet.

4. Damn thats a huge vein man, looks like a snake under your skin

5. Name:  image-1207664737.jpg
Views: 310
Size:  122.2 KB

Almost looks like this crazy vein lol I figure this dude took a full tub of Hemavol haha
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    Damn thats a huge vein man, looks like a snake under your skin
    yeah the vascularity, I have in spades. Add some carbs and Slin Sane and it gets pretty ridiculous. That particular vein was ever more pronounced but they chopped through it when I had my bicep reattached after a total distal tendon rupture...my daughter calls it "the river" lol

7. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Name:  image-1207664737.jpg
Views: 310
Size:  122.2 KB

Almost looks like this crazy vein lol I figure this dude took a full tub of Hemavol haha
    thats freaking bizarre, look how many s loops in that thing, I've never seen anything like that

8. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    yeah the vascularity, I have in spades. Add some carbs and Slin Sane and it gets pretty ridiculous. That particular vein was ever more pronounced but they chopped through it when I had my bicep reattached after a total distal tendon rupture...my daughter calls it "the river" lol
    Hah awesome, never been to vascular but I also used to be very over weight. Slin-Sane and oats definitely gives an ego boost on chest/arms day lol

9. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    Hah awesome, never been to vascular but I also used to be very over weight. Slin-Sane and oats definitely gives an ego boost on chest/arms day lol
    EXACTLY, I love that pump! Did you see the fat pic I posted at the top of this page It was from my overweight days, 300lbs and 40" waist . If you were ever over weight you cannot tell it now, you've leaned up nicely good work.

10. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    EXACTLY, I love that pump! Did you see the fat pic I posted at the top of this page It was from my overweight days, 300lbs and 40" waist . If you were ever over weight you cannot tell it now, you've leaned up nicely good work.
    This was me two summers ago

Joining these boards was the best decision I ever made, lots of great people to keep you motivated. Feelsgoodman, thanks for the compliment!

11. Wow, great transformations guys!

12. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    This was me two summers ago

Joining these boards was the best decision I ever made, lots of great people to keep you motivated. Feelsgoodman, thanks for the compliment!
    Wow big changes man, keep up the good work, there are a lot of good people on this board for sure.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Wow, great transformations guys!
    Thanks. I'll never stop trying to improve until they close the casket

14. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Wow, great transformations guys!
    Thanks, there seems to be a thing of that going around this sub forum(firedrake).
    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Wow big changes man, keep up the good work, there are a lot of good people on this board for sure.
    It really made a difference for me, in person a lot of people weren't as supportive. Now they're asking me what 'special foods' I eat..."squats and oats"
    Thanks. I'll never stop trying to improve until they close the casket
    A power rack will be placed over my grave, so my spirit can lift in the after life.

15. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    Thanks, there seems to be a thing of that going around this sub forum(firedrake).It really made a difference for me, in person a lot of people weren't as supportive. Now they're asking me what 'special foods' I eat..."squats and oats" A power rack will be placed over my grave, so my spirit can lift in the after life.
    I'm having them bury me with the 100's The squat rack makes it seem a little too much like hell lol

16. I'm having a squat rack installed in my coffin....so I can do curls.

17. Has this been released yet?

18. Quote Originally Posted by dontknowaboutme View Post
    Has this been released yet?
    yes using it currently

19. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    By all means keep us posted. I'm interested in how people are using Glycemyx/what they think. And even more interested in what you're doing as I am a fellow carb a phob.
    Same. My intake is about 50g daily only from 1/2 grapfruit first meal and 100g blueberries/blackberries for the last meal. Looking for dosing suggestions. Could it be considered both pre and post?
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

20. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Same. My intake is about 50g daily only from 1/2 grapfruit first meal and 100g blueberries/blackberries for the last meal. Looking for dosing suggestions. Could it be considered both pre and post?
    I use it pre workout. I take Slin Sane 20 minutes prior to ingesting and workout 30 minutes there after

21. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    I use a full scoop in my morning shake and 1/2 scoop with Protocol preworkout.

22. any idea when this will be back in stock ?

thanks

23. About 2 weeks. Still waiting for ingredients to clear customs.

24. cool thanks

25. Kudos to Genomyx for creating a product that piques my interest in a category that I normally don't give a flying **** about (ie: 'designer' carbs). Is the sweet potato extract geared towards specific anthocyanins, like BioTest's C3G, or is it broad spectrum? Just curious.

As far as the Slin-Sane I've already told you I am a major fan, I was reading on Dr Hauser's thread regarding GDA's and he suggested not taking a GDA such as Slin Sane on re-feeds, though his logic was lost on me. Why would I not want to drive most of a re-feed's glycogen straight into my muscles? Do you have any thoughts on that topic?
    Let me take a crack at the Doc's logic. Leptin and insulin mirror each other's activities, ie: when insulin goes up, so does leptin. The purpose of GDAs is to maximize glucose disposal/clearance through minimizing insulin dependent mechanisms, such as increasing glucose transport proteins to the cell surface (ala Glut4), whereas insulin would normally send the signal to translocate glucose transport proteins to the cell surface.

Where am I going with this? Well, use of GDAs will ultimately require the release of less insulin to move the same amount of glucose to its destination (normally an excellent thing). If the goal of a refeed is to spike leptin for a short while, and one uses GDAs, one will produce less insulin which will lead to less leptin! I'm pretty sure that was his reasoning.

26. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    About 2 weeks. Still waiting for ingredients to clear customs.
    Following up, two weeks later. Updated ETA dsade?

27. Wish they would have had some in when I placed the order for my current stack. I was looking at picking up 2 tubs to run a scoop PostWO in my shake to shuttle some carbs into my system at the most critical time. I do agree with Papaguns on this that usually these carb products are of no intrested to me however, Im very...very intrested in getting my hands on a tub of glycemyx for a nice addition to my stack.
    Peak Athletic Edge Training Inc - Training & Diet Programs
    Specializing in Body Recomp, Weight Loss, and Conditioning For details, pricing, or general enquires feel free to send me a PM
    Antaeus Labs Rep! http://www.antaeuslabs.com/

28. Quote Originally Posted by trenbologna View Post
    Following up, two weeks later. Updated ETA dsade?

I believe we are still waiting on a few ingredients to be cleared by customs, knowing customs they lag
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

29. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    I believe we are still waiting on a few ingredients to be cleared by customs, knowing customs they lag
    I am almost out, We grow purple sweet potatoes here in NC HMMMM, perhaps I should look into what it takes to turn them into starch, then you'd have a domestic supplier ... but there is the problem of start up capital and I am woefully under capitalized

30. Another week passes, bump for more info!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Glycemyx beta run
    By Rodja in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 02:13 PM
  2. G'd Up from My Feet Up with Glycemyx
    By vicesoldier in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 11:31 AM