Glycemyx

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Gladly, I like sharing information. The Slin - Sane has given me Awesome Dsade like pumps lol no kidding though Fascia stretching for sure. I'm stuck at 18 1/2" I'd like to see 20's before I croak. Curious to see if the Glycemyx can pump the guns up even more and if it can do it while helping me get leaner.... more the better
    Wow 18.5, with a 6'9 wingspan I'd be a happy camper to have 18.5s lol. GlyceMyx might add 1/4 or so but only time will tell, love SS for that though especially in a cut where theres less glycogen to be split across the body.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Just because he says he is a "Doctor" doesn't mean he knows everything. I take GDA on my carb ups. It makes plain common sense that it would only help you there, to even extend your carb up without gaining the extra fat.
    His reference was to the point of refeeds being to spike leptin and overall shock your body, iirc. A buddy of mine somewhat debunked that actually, you can likely find it on google by searching 'Andy Abbate-It's All About the Leptin Bro'. I like GDAs any time but post workout since you're already super primed for incoming macros after a lifting session there isn't really a need. Refeeds are nice but people can often be over zealous on the calories and I totally appreciate the idea of GDA on a refeed and do it myself. Driving glycogen preferentially into your muscles is always a good thing

2. I could come on here and make a name and call myself "Dr." too. Just saying.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Just because he says he is a "Doctor" doesn't mean he knows everything. I take GDA on my carb ups. It makes plain common sense that it would only help you there, to even extend your carb up without gaining the extra fat.
    That is exactly what I was thinking
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

4. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    Wow 18.5, with a 6'9 wingspan I'd be a happy camper to have 18.5s lol. GlyceMyx might add 1/4 or so but only time will tell, love SS for that though especially in a cut where theres less glycogen to be split across the body.

His reference was to the point of refeeds being to spike leptin and overall shock your body, iirc. A buddy of mine somewhat debunked that actually, you can likely find it on google by searching 'Andy Abbate-It's All About the Leptin Bro'. I like GDAs any time but post workout since you're already super primed for incoming macros after a lifting session there isn't really a need. Refeeds are nice but people can often be over zealous on the calories and I totally appreciate the idea of GDA on a refeed and do it myself. Driving glycogen preferentially into your muscles is always a good thing
    I agree with you on the driving the glycogen into the muscles I look like a totally different person after a carb up. Its amazing really. And thanks for appreciating the extra effort to flesh out all that arm length. Just so there are no accusations that measurement is pumped and flexed(as hard as I can) Short armed guys put on size a lot easier and even if mine are actually bigger the length makes them look more narrow. One thing I've noticed with the SS is that when I am fully pumped and flex , the top of my bi's look flattened. Leading me to believe that it is tight fascia that is impeding my progress. I read that Arnold used to pose and flex after a pumping workout to stretch the fascia for more growth. Not sure if that is bro logic or not. But I've been flexing at full pump. SS is nice because I still have the pump when I get home not gonna do that at the gym. Anyway I have noticed some apparent increase in fullness so I'm going to keep doing it until someone debunks it for me.

5. I remember when Glucomannan supplements first hit the market. That stuff makes me constipated.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I remember when Glucomannan supplements first hit the market. That stuff makes me constipated.
    It must have the opposite effect on you as it is supposed to be a laxative. According to wikipedia in Japan they call it the intestinal broom lol

7. Any idea on when this makes its way back to Nutraplanet?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Any idea on when this makes its way back to Nutraplanet?
    Ingredients hit Port of LA already. Once they clear customs they go the production to be mixed and bottled. However, Customs being an unknown factor, we are estimating 3 weeks.
    I

9. Thanks Matt

10. Got my tub of Glycemyx in just now, Took my Slin-Sane and DCP Ready to down this and some Clearshot and see how pumped I can make my Pecs Delts and Triceps today. I'm all excited

11. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Got my tub of Glycemyx in just now, Took my Slin-Sane and DCP Ready to down this and some Clearshot and see how pumped I can make my Pecs Delts and Triceps today. I'm all excited
    Post your first review when you get back.

Wow, with Clearshot...I might try that tonight.

12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

I will, and you should

13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

Glycemyx First Impression-

I've eaten a lot of purple sweet potatoes. There is an asian market that carries the Okinawan ones. Not sure if these are those but the flavor is the same. The powder is very purple and when you mix it with water even more so.

I took 1 Slin-Sane and 2 DCP, along with 3 Ursobolic 20 min before consuming the Glycemxy. After the 20 minutes passed I mixed one scoop of Whey protein and I scoop of the glycemyx with 12 oz of water. It blended relatively well, I was unable to shake it as well as I'd have liked because my gf was complaining about the noise the ball was making in my blender bottle saying it was hard to hear me on the phone, even so it was pretty smooth. The texture was different, from the glucomannan, I would imagine, it was like a mildly chewy liquid. It was not at all unpleasant and I liked the flavor, it reminded me of the okinawan sweet potatoes that I used to by. I liked it. I drank it pretty quick as I remembered Matt saying it thickened up rapidly I was in a hurry so I didn't give it a chance.

I waited about 20 minutes, I took a shot of Clearshot and headed to the gym. My gym is 15 min, from my apartment. Already I noticed something unexpected. My veins, which are already prominent were standing out like cables. I would like to ad that I was keto and today was my carb up. Not only were my veins engorged like crazy I had dried out a good bit just in the short time it took to get to the gym. I was definitely leaner looking and much more defined. This was not a placebo as it was totally unexpected.

I did my first set of DB incline presses and had good energy and strength. Endurance was very good throughout and was getting sets of 12 with the 95's and sets of 8 with the 100's on the incline, I have a big wing span and that was very good for my long armed self. After the third working set I already had a great pump and was looking lean and vascular. I moved on through my chest work out and my sholulders and tris were getting pumped as hell with no direct work. I switched over to shoulders and again a very strong workout for me. Set a pr with DB over head presses an good overall delt work out maintained pec pump through out. Went to triceps and went balls out. Good solid workout and amazing pump considering I was carb depleted and only ingested on scoop of Glycemyx. I snapped a pick with my phone on the third set of my DB incline routine so you can see the pump and definition as well as increased vascularity in my biceps ignore the goofy expression. I was trying to snap it with no one watching on the most crowded day of the week. I give Glycemyx a thumbs up based on my first experience. If this is typical I'll pre-order

Name:  glycemyx.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  85.3 KB

14. You weren't kidding...look at those veins!

15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You weren't kidding...look at those veins!
    Yeah and I wasn't even working bi's it was all push movements no pulls. The other thing I forgot to mention is that about 30 minutes after consumption I had a pump in my arms, from doing nothing, they just plumped up. I think that was good combo. I think I worked out too long though. Between the Glycemyx and the Clearshot, the energy was plentiful, now everything is cramping. too many sets

16. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Yeah and I wasn't even working bi's it was all push movements no pulls. The other thing I forgot to mention is that about 30 minutes after consumption I had a pump in my arms, from doing nothing, they just plumped up. I think that was good combo. I think I worked out too long between the Glycemyx and the Clearshot, the energy was plentiful, now everything is cramping. too many sets
    NO SUCH THING!! I'm curious to hear about your recovery tomorrow too. Tonight was my workout partner's first PreWO experience with Glycemyx too. He's not lean at all, but had noticeable vascularity in his arms.

17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    NO SUCH THING!! I'm curious to hear about your recovery tomorrow too. Tonight was my workout partner's first PreWO experience with Glycemyx too. He's not lean at all, but had noticeable vascularity in his arms.
    I'll keep you posted, I am low carbing and trying to cut, I am going to Wisconsin to visit the GF for my birthday. We've been doing the long distance thing for 3 years and everytime, its like making a first impression so I wanna look lean and leave her with a good image too. So you are saying that the Glycemyx can help me cut.....Cuz' I'd like to try that but I hate being in untested territory. I leave for WI on the 5th so no time for second chances. Do you think I scoop twice a day after SS and DCP keeping all my other dietary variables as is, Glycemyx can help me drop a couple more percentage points on the fat scale?

18. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I'll keep you posted, I am low carbing and trying to cut, I am going to Wisconsin to visit the GF for my birthday. We've been doing the long distance thing for 3 years and everytime, its like making a first impression so I wanna look lean and leave her with a good image too. So you are saying that the Glycemyx can help me cut.....Cuz' I'd like to try that but I hate being in untested territory. I leave for WI on the 5th so no time for second chances. Do you think I scoop twice a day after SS and DCP keeping all my other dietary variables as is, Glycemyx can help me drop a couple more percentage points on the fat scale?
    Given the combination with DCP and the study cited above, I definitely think it will help.

19. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Given the combination with DCP and the study cited above, I definitely think it will help.
    Ok, I'll give it a shot. I am so tired of trying to muster energy with no carbs. If it wasn't for the Clearshot on low carb days this near 47 year old carcass wouldn't be able to to it. I may just start out using it as pre workout only and if it doesn't seem to slow down my fat loss I add it in the morning to. As it is on low carb days I'm taking in bout 40 grams total. My workouts are decidedly high volume so I burn that up and then some. I'll keep you posted hopefully give you some anecdotal evidence to back the study. Lets see what I can do in 10 days

20. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Ok, I'll give it a shot. I am so tired of trying to muster energy with no carbs. If it wasn't for the Clearshot on low carb days this near 47 year old carcass wouldn't be able to to it. I may just start out using it as pre workout only and if it doesn't seem to slow down my fat loss I add it in the morning to. As it is on low carb days I'm taking in bout 40 grams total. My workouts are decidedly high volume so I burn that up and then some. I'll keep you posted hopefully give you some anecdotal evidence to back the study. Lets see what I can do in 10 days
    Honestly I don't know how you can (or anyone for that matter) can do no/low carbs. More power to you. My body is just not wired that way. I keep my fats low and healthy though.

I swear drinking Glycemyx post work out is amazing. I can't explain the feeling that well. I feel replenished before my shake is half way down. Like instant recovery (not actually claiming Glycemyx causes instant recovery, just a feeling)

Not to mention a week later I was considerably leaner. But I replaced other carbs with Glycemyx.

21. I thought this was the one Genomyx product I could ignore and not give a whirl, but re-reading this thread and I'm in to buy the second it gets stocked back up at Nutra. Damn you all!

22. Its about time someone put this kind of product out. If its got Genomyx on it then I know its legit.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

23. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    Honestly I don't know how you can (or anyone for that matter) can do no/low carbs. More power to you. My body is just not wired that way. I keep my fats low and healthy though.

I swear drinking Glycemyx post work out is amazing. I can't explain the feeling that well. I feel replenished before my shake is half way down. Like instant recovery (not actually claiming Glycemyx causes instant recovery, just a feeling)

Not to mention a week later I was considerably leaner. But I replaced other carbs with Glycemyx.
    I had a great workout yesterday and not ill effects today no doms not nothing. I am still not fully carbed, including the Glycemyx still only around 60 - 70 grams total. Recovery seems better than normal. I did legs today. I didn't take Glycemyx as early before my workout as last time, I think 40 min was optimal I do squats first and was halfway into my routine before I felt really energetic. But I did a high volume squat workout with energy to spare. Again I noticed a pump in my bi's and the water being pulled out from under my skin, I looked much leaner.

Regarding the low carb thing it works for me. Before the Arnold I was doing less that 30 grams a day and working out like a Futher Mucker. Clearshot and Re feeds was all that kept me going. I have been very successful with the low carb diet. I will perhaps use Glycemyx to double my current carb intake and see if I still lean out. even though to me it seems a gamble I believe in Matt so I am giving it a go. Regarding my fear of carbs At one point in my life I weighed 300 pounds and had a 40 inch waist. I went on the Atkins diet and lost a hundred pounds in two months. You know what? Pic's speak louder than words take a look at this Name:  2011_1022picsnew0032.JPG
Views: 376
Size:  60.6 KB

That was me at 300lbs doesn't even look like me, that is what taking in too many carbs does to me my avatar is my current conditioning big dif eh? I eat nearly unlimited fat now lots of olive oil and I am a coffee freak I go through nearly a gallon of half and half a week, so fat ain't hurting me its when I eat bread an sugar... watch out!

24. Recovery after legs: Legs feel good no cramping last night which I am usually plagued with after a harsh squat routine like I turned in yesterday. I am sticking to one serving of Glycemyx per day for now. Not working out today its my day off the gym. I hate those but healing is necessary too. Had the Gycemyx along side my eggs, whole eggs no wasting the yolk, all kinds of good stuff in there. Again 30 minutes after ingesting noticed bi's auto pumped a bit veins standing out and water apparently pulled from beneath skin. I have never competed but I am seeing this as a pre show supp for sure. All in all still pleased and hope more will be available before this is gone.

25. Damn looks like my fat pic scared folks, Anyway today is back and bi's took my DCP and Slin-Sane about 20minutes ago along with my Ursobolic. Glycemyx and protein going down in a minute. Today is back and bi's. I am trying to stretch the fascia in my bi's to allow for more growth, taking a serving and a half of glycemyx since I've suffered no ill effects and seem to tolerate glucomannan just fine. curious to see how juiced the old guns get will keep you posted

26. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Damn looks like my fat pic scared folks, Anyway today is back and bi's took my DCP and Slin-Sane about 20minutes ago along with my Ursobolic. Glycemyx and protein going down in a minute. Today is back and bi's. I am trying to stretch the fascia in my bi's to allow for more growth, taking a serving and a half of glycemyx since I've suffered no ill effects and seem to tolerate glucomannan just fine. curious to see how juiced the old guns get will keep you posted
    By all means keep us posted. I'm interested in how people are using Glycemyx/what they think. And even more interested in what you're doing as I am a fellow carb a phob.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    By all means keep us posted. I'm interested in how people are using Glycemyx/what they think. And even more interested in what you're doing as I am a fellow carb a phob.
    Carbaphobe, that's me. I love'em but I fear them...but sometime I cave in and commit carbacide lol.

My workout was outstanding. I think I was holding water today as I didn't get the immediate leaning effect I did the last two times, I did take two scoops this time however. I do also get the near immediate bicep pump without doing a thing. As I said the workout was great, I think I should have ingested the Glycemyx a little earlier as I felt a big boost of energy directly after my chins, it would have been nice during as its my hardest workout. I used the chin bar I do not like as the way it is set up it is more difficult than the one I normally use. But still bange out my normal reps. I chin very slow taking a full rest at the bottom, using no momentum at all. It works better, I had an amazing pump half way into my back routine, this stuff really pumps up the vascularity(see Pic). By the end of my biceps routine my arms were engorged, when I got home I flexed until I cramped and I am certain the fascia had to be stretching at least a little. Still liking it and between it the DCP and my tried and true Ursobolic I am still getting leaner while not losing a pound. That I really like

Name:  vascularity.jpg
Views: 435
Size:  125.9 KB

28. Is this your new log Truth?.

29. no just trying out a friend's product. I am thinking of reviving the Ursobolic Log for another week. The Urso definitely mitigates any over carbing. I think that may be my que I am posting here too much. How's the shoulder?

30. You may have already touched on this, but what is the taste of Glycemx like? What do you mix it with, how much, etc?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Glycemyx beta run
    By Rodja in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 01:13 PM
  2. G'd Up from My Feet Up with Glycemyx
    By vicesoldier in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 10:31 AM