dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Genomyx Presents: DCP
This is one of the primary designs purchased from RPN. If you have used the product before, you know that this formula is one-of-a-kind, and without equal for non-stim fat burners.

We're busting ass to get this run done BEFORE Thanksgiving/holiday/glutton season, as it's damage reducing properties are famous. Production technique and costs for this product are through the roof, as it is very labor intensive...but we have the production facility that ran the tablets willing to give it another go.

We will likely do 1-2 more runs, then the new ingredient to replace the TTA will come into season, allowing the formula shift to be made. If you are a fan of this product, my advice would be to stock up.

I will update status in this thread, to let you know when Nutraplanet and other etailers have stock.

DCP: Damage Control Protocol

Ingredients Profile:

* TTA
* Salvia Miltiorrhiza
* Propionyl-L-Carnitine
* Potassium Pyruvate
* Raspberry Ketones

DCP is an effective combination of TetradecylThioacetic Acid (250mg), Salvia Miltiorrhiza Extract (standardized for 40% Mixed Tanshinones) (250mg), Propionyl-L-Carnitine (300mg), Potassium Pyruvate (300mg), and Raspberry Ketones (100mg). You may have seen some of these ingredients in other products, but lets look at why we chose them specifically to work in concert to help you become the lean, mean, muscle building machine you want to be.
The center ingredient in which our product is based off of is of TetradecylThioacetic Acid (TTA). TTA is a 3-thia fatty acid which increases mitochondrial activity, which in itself provides numerous benefits. Insulin resistance is strongly linked to the reduction of glucose oxidation in mitochondria and a subsequent build up of glycolysis byproducts. Adipocytes also contribute hormones when fat is stored in them, so, the more fat you are carrying, the more inhibition of mitochondrial function you have (1). Mitochondria proteins function mainly to produce ATP, enhancing their function will, in short, burn more fuel. TTA enhances mitochondrial oxidative capacity and reduces free fatty acid and triglyceride levels as described below.

The peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors (PPARs) are transcription factors regulated by fatty acid derivatives, among others. These receptors are intimately involved in glucose regulation, cellular proliferation and differentiation, and most important to us, fat metabolism. There are at present three types of PPARs: alpha, gamma, and delta. The liver is the main site where fatty acids are stored or burned for energy, depending on calorie intake. When fasting, fuel sources switch from carbohydrates and fats to mainly fats, and fatty acids are released from adipocytes. In the liver, they are either reesterified to triglycerides and form very low-density lipoproteins (VLDL), which then go on to restore in adipocytes or go to cardiac and skeletal muscle for energy. They can also be broken down through beta-oxidation to form ketones. PPAR-alpha mediates the genes controlling fatty acid uptake, beta-oxidation, and gamma-oxidation, which are upregulated when in a fasted state. TTA is a PPARalpha agonist, meaning it activates these receptors. Thus, you experience the same benefits even if you are in a fed state (9,15-18). PPAR-alpha also down-regulates apolipoprotein C-III which inhibits triglyceride hydrolysis, further enhancing lipid oxidation (2).

TTA also increases the activity of enzymes of the carnitine palmitoyltransferase (CPT) sytem (9), which shuttles the newly freed up fatty acids into mitochondria to be burned for fuel (10). This system is highly underestimated in a fat loss quest, and it's activity is depressed with increased fat. Propionyl-LCarnitine (PLCAR) was added to further stimulate the CPT system (11), and is converted into propionylcoenzyme A and free carnitine (12). PLCAR has also been suspected to scavenge free radicals, as well as protect DNA from UV damage (12).

Pyruvate is involved in another complex system called the Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Complex (PDC), which interacts with the CPT system (13). Pyruvate is a Krebs Cycle intermediate, which is rate controlled by the amount of acetyl-CoA that enters the cycle, one of the conversions from pyruvate (13). For simplicity's sake, the result is an ATP/energy enhancement from the mitochondria and an increase in fuel consumption. The electrolyte potassium form was added to attenuate cramping issues observed from previous TTA products.

Raspberry Ketones (RK) add the finishing touch to DCP. RK is similar in structure to capsaicin and synephrine, and also has been shown to modulate fat metabolism. RK stimulates the release of norepinephrine (NE), a catecholamine with many functions. Most importantly to us is its role in the sympathetic nervous system. NE, having a great affinity on beta and alpha-1 adrenoreceptors in the body, activates lipolysis that normally only occurs during exercise or other intensive activity. This results in an increase of free fatty acids which will be burned via methods described above (14).

As you can see, DCP attacks fat from many angles. It can be especially effective when bulking to prevent fat storage and also has appetite suppressive properties in some users, or used in a cut to potentiate the body's fasting enzymatic response. Take control of your body with Damage Control Protocol!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow!! just when this slipped my thoughts here it is again!

any ideas how this formula will compare to the new? id say its too early for you to answer, but maybe you know.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow!! just when this slipped my thoughts here it is again!

any ideas how this formula will compare to the new? id say its too early for you to answer, but maybe you know.
TTA is a powerhouse ingredient. We're working through another direction with a more natural Alpha-delta agonist, combined with the ingredient that dramatically increases EXPRESSION of PPAR-Delta.

The results should be about equal.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TTA is a powerhouse ingredient. We're working through another direction with a more natural Alpha-delta agonist, combined with the ingredient that dramatically increases EXPRESSION of PPAR-Delta.

The results should be about equal.
some users including myself have reported bloat with TTA,

so we can at least come to the conclusion that you can run a cut without worrying about that with the new formula, right? that would be a definite positive imo.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I am wating for it bro,Thanks for the news!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
some users including myself have reported bloat with TTA,

so we can at least come to the conclusion that you can run a cut without worrying about that with the new formula, right? that would be a definite positive imo.
With DCP, or other less-complex TTA formulas?

I have never gotten any reports from customers bloating on DCP. The only major reports I have seen were from old formulas relying on a MUCH too high dose, where other side effects also kicked in (lethargy, cramping, etc.)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With DCP, or other less-complex TTA formulas?

I have never gotten any reports from customers bloating on DCP. The only major reports I have seen were from old formulas relying on a MUCH too high dose, where other side effects also kicked in (lethargy, cramping, etc.)
i used a less complex formula....i used a standalone product, and also a complex one. it wasnt too bad but it quickly came off (a couple pounds) in about a week.

DCP is on my must things too do, im hoping to try the original formula before its gone, so thanks for the responses.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
I havent tried DCP but ive used other TTA products.

Are the cramping issues solved with DCP?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I havent tried DCP but ive used other TTA products.

Are the cramping issues solved with DCP?
Yes. The cramping is caused by electrolyte depletion, which is solved by the inclusion of the potassium salt of pyruvic acid.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YESS!!!! Heard so much great stuff about DCP and never got a chance to use it....YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ohhhh ssnnaaappp.. With the new topical and this ill be so shredded by the time thanksgiving comes around!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes. The cramping is caused by electrolyte depletion, which is solved by the inclusion of the potassium salt of pyruvic acid.
Years ago, I was taking designer supplements lean Xtreme at 4 caps, I beleive it was recommended to go up to 6 caps. One night at work, a very busy friday night in a restaurant, I got severe, persistent cramps in all my muscles to the point I couldn't walk. I finally had to piss, and when I did, it was dark brown, not yellow.

Freaked out, starting looking all over the internet and pretty sure I went into rhabdomyolysis and placed myself at risk for acute renal failure. I didn't go the doc, based on what I read, I flooded my body with fluids (same thing a doc would do cept they would do it through an IV) and eventually my urine returned to normal.

Smart inclusion of the electrolytes, I am actually considering trying this even though I had such a bad experience with a similar product.

Mike

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Years ago, I was taking designer supplements lean Xtreme at 4 caps, I beleive it was recommended to go up to 6 caps. One night at work, a very busy friday night in a restaurant, I got severe, persistent cramps in all my muscles to the point I couldn't walk. I finally had to piss, and when I did, it was dark brown, not yellow.

Freaked out, starting looking all over the internet and pretty sure I went into rhabdomyolysis and placed myself at risk for acute renal failure. I didn't go the doc, based on what I read, I flooded my body with fluids (same thing a doc would do cept they would do it through an IV) and eventually my urine returned to normal.

Smart inclusion of the electrolytes, I am actually considering trying this even though I had such a bad experience with a similar product.

Mike
Check out the wiki entry on Rhabdomyolysis. Besides electrolyte depletion, insufficient carnitine supply (TTA increases expression of CPT1) to keep up with freed fatty acid transport. This was the reason for the inclusion of the PLCAR as well.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Non-physical causes reported to cause rhabdomyolysis include:[1]

* Disorders of muscle energy supply (usually hereditary enzyme problems): carnitine deficiency, CPT type I or type II deficiency, McArdle's disease, various defects in the mitochondrial respiratory chain, phosphofructokinase deficiency, VLCAD deficiency
[6]
* Poisons such as heavy metals and venom from insects or snakes
* Foodborne toxins, e.g. coniine from quail that have consumed hemlock (coturnism),[7] Tricholoma equestre mushrooms in France and Poland,[8] and an unidentified toxin in fish (Haff disease)[9]
* Drugs of abuse,[10] including: ethanol,[11] methamphetamines,[12] cocaine,[13] heroin,[14] phencyclidine (PCP),[15] ketamine,[16] and MDMA (ecstasy)[17][18]
* Medications:
o statins, especially when prescribed in combinations with fibrates. Cerivastatin (Baycol) was withdrawn in 2001 after numerous reports of rhabdomyolysis. Other statins have a small risk of 0.44 cases per 10,000 patients annually, which increases to 5.98 if a fibrate is added.[19] However, other studies detected no increased risk from statins.[20]
o anti-psychotic medications may cause neuroleptic malignant syndrome, which can cause severe muscle rigidity, with rhabdomyolysis and hyperpyrexia
o neuromuscular blocking agents, used in anesthesia may cause malignant hyperthermia, also associated with rhabdomyolysis
o medications that interfere with potassium levels (e.g. diuretics)
* Infections: Coxsackie virus, Plasmodium falciparum (malaria), herpes viruses, Legionella pneumophila, Salmonella and Francisella tularensis (tularemia)
* Electrolyte and metabolic disturbances: increased plasma osmolality, hyper- and hyponatremia (elevated or reduced blood sodium levels), hypokalemia (low potassium levels), hypocalcemia (low calcium levels), hypophosphatemia (low phosphate levels), ketoacidosis (e.g. in diabetes) or hypothyroidism (abnormally low thyroid function)
* Autoimmune muscle damage: polymyositis, dermatomyositis

phantom

Awards
  • Established
are you still thnkn of doing the plcar/fumerate mix in the DCPV2?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
are you still thnkn of doing the plcar/fumerate mix in the DCPV2?
Most definitely...fumerate is a great form of Carnitine to supplement with...especially if you're lifting very heavy.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Dsade I live in the UK and my local supplier claims to be the only European supplier of RPN products, would I be right in assuming that the DCP v1 being referred to in this thread is the same as the RPN DCP I can easily buy in the UK?

If so, since I'm very interested in losing fat and have tried most of the recent "hype" products, would it be fair to say this would be worth picking up while they stock?

Thanks !

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade I live in the UK and my local supplier claims to be the only European supplier of RPN products, would I be right in assuming that the DCP v1 being referred to in this thread is the same as the RPN DCP I can easily buy in the UK?

If so, since I'm very interested in losing fat and have tried most of the recent "hype" products, would it be fair to say this would be worth picking up while they stock?

Thanks !
That would be correct. Predator has the last of the DCP stock from RPN. He is, and will be, the exclusive distributor in the UK of all Genomyx products as well.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
That would be correct. Predator has the last of the DCP stock from RPN. He is, and will be, the exclusive distributor in the UK of all Genomyx products as well.
Excellent!!! Good news for me since I only buy from NP and ship or from Predator! Glad he's going to be Genomyx only uk supplier too, very cool for me!!!! Just made my evening...

Order DCP from PN and I'm gonna get some Evis Smolder from NP along with some other bits I can't get here, thanks bro really appreciate the response

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excellent!!! Good news for me since I only buy from NP and ship or from Predator! Glad he's going to be Genomyx only uk supplier too, very cool for me!!!! Just made my evening...

Order DCP from PN and I'm gonna get some Evis Smolder from NP along with some other bits I can't get here, thanks bro really appreciate the response
Anytime. I met with Predator in Vegas, and he will be putting his full support behind Genomyx, as well as Thermogum.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't know how I missed this.... Any update on release?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
I didn't get my order in quick enough at predator UK, now sold out :( oh well, now watching closely for the release with everyone else!

...I did manage to buy two beta bottles of smoulder from NP though :fing02:

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Down to my last bottle out of 6. Ha . This is the best news I've heard in awhile regarding supps. Dsade keep this on the fast track , you know we need this b4 thanksgiving mayhem!

ElMariachi

Awards
Tick tock, tick tock.

Twiddling my thumbs, waiting for some DCP.............:sgrin::sgrin:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why you should be stocking up on SLinSane for the DCP release...

l Chem. 2010 Nov 8. [Epub ahead of print]
Role of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor delta/beta in hepatic metabolic regulation.

Liu S, Hatano B, Zhao M, Yen CC, Kang K, Reilly SM, Gangl M, Gorgun C, Balschi JA, Ntambi JM, Lee CH.

Harvard School of Public Health, United States;
Abstract

Pharmacological activation of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor δ/β (PPARδ/β) improves glucose handling and insulin sensitivity. The target tissues of drug actions remain unclear. We demonstrate here that adenovirus mediated liver-restricted PPARδ activation reduces fasting glucose levels in chow and high fat fed mice. This effect is accompanied by hepatic glycogen and lipid deposition as well as up-regulation of glucose utilization and de novo lipogenesis pathways. Promoter analyses indicate that PPARδ regulates hepatic metabolic programs through both direct and indirect transcriptional mechanisms partly mediated by its co-activator, PGC-1β. Assessment of the lipid composition reveals that PPARδ increases the production of monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFAs), which are PPAR activators, and reduces that of saturated FAs. Despite the increased lipid accumulation, adeno-PPARδ infected livers exhibit less damage and show a reduction in c-Jun N-terminal kinase (JNK) stress signaling, suggesting that PPARδ-regulated lipogenic program may protect against lipotoxicity. The altered substrate utilization by PPARδ also results in a secondary effect on AMP kinase (AMPK) activation, which likely contributes to the glucose-lowering activity. Collectively, our data suggest that PPARδ controls hepatic energy substrate homeostasis by coordinated regulation of glucose and fatty acid metabolism, which provide a molecular basis for developing PPARδ agonists to manage hyperglycemia and insulin resistance.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I loved SlinSane solo...this should be killer.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Why you should be stocking up on SLinSane for the DCP release...

l Chem. 2010 Nov 8. [Epub ahead of print]
Role of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor delta/beta in hepatic metabolic regulation.

Liu S, Hatano B, Zhao M, Yen CC, Kang K, Reilly SM, Gangl M, Gorgun C, Balschi JA, Ntambi JM, Lee CH.

Harvard School of Public Health, United States;
Abstract

Pharmacological activation of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor δ/β (PPARδ/β) improves glucose handling and insulin sensitivity. The target tissues of drug actions remain unclear. We demonstrate here that adenovirus mediated liver-restricted PPARδ activation reduces fasting glucose levels in chow and high fat fed mice. This effect is accompanied by hepatic glycogen and lipid deposition as well as up-regulation of glucose utilization and de novo lipogenesis pathways. Promoter analyses indicate that PPARδ regulates hepatic metabolic programs through both direct and indirect transcriptional mechanisms partly mediated by its co-activator, PGC-1β. Assessment of the lipid composition reveals that PPARδ increases the production of monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFAs), which are PPAR activators, and reduces that of saturated FAs. Despite the increased lipid accumulation, adeno-PPARδ infected livers exhibit less damage and show a reduction in c-Jun N-terminal kinase (JNK) stress signaling, suggesting that PPARδ-regulated lipogenic program may protect against lipotoxicity. The altered substrate utilization by PPARδ also results in a secondary effect on AMP kinase (AMPK) activation, which likely contributes to the glucose-lowering activity. Collectively, our data suggest that PPARδ controls hepatic energy substrate homeostasis by coordinated regulation of glucose and fatty acid metabolism, which provide a molecular basis for developing PPARδ agonists to manage hyperglycemia and insulin resistance.
2010? Sorry dude thats not nearly cutting edge enough :p

jewkeenda

jewkeenda

Awards
I have been waiting for so long!!

dsade, you have introduced me to ECA + DCP stack and you still continue to be the best help to me in this forum.

I tried two bottles of dcp before it got discontinued and I remember it being the best weight loss experience of my life. My bodyfat reduced by at least 3 percent while i was on it and now i'm very glad to hear that it's coming back. Also, with the help of others, my diet improved greatly. So, im hoping maybe this time, i could finally hit single digit BFP. I am currently 19 percent and aiming for 7 percent by Feb 25th. (While using dcp my BFP went down as low as 14 percent)

Thank you for the updates.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
When do you think this will be out? I'm looking forward to a dcp + heat stack & maybe throw in sum eviscerate! Mmmmm cutting just got easier :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When do you think this will be out? I'm looking forward to a dcp + heat stack & maybe throw in sum eviscerate! Mmmmm cutting just got easier :)
Early January!!!

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
Early January!!!
Awe man. I was hoping for December so I could run a DCP + HEAT + Slin Sane + Eviscerate Smolder stack.

I guess I'll run TTA + Raspberry Ketones + HEAT + Slin Sane + Eviscerate Smolder stack until DCP comes out and use it in the future. Would you recommend adding anything to that stack? I know HEAT and Smolder have Raspberry Ketones, so should I cut out the additional Raspberry Ketones?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awe man. I was hoping for December so I could run a DCP + HEAT + Slin Sane + Eviscerate Smolder stack.

I guess I'll run TTA + Raspberry Ketones + HEAT + Slin Sane + Eviscerate Smolder stack until DCP comes out and use it in the future. Would you recommend adding anything to that stack? I know HEAT and Smolder have Raspberry Ketones, so should I cut out the additional Raspberry Ketones?
HEAT has a sufficient 3' dosage, along with a complementary TRPV-1 agonist blend. You shouldn't need to add more.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good deal, Matt. I need to stock up again.

DCP is one hell of a product.

-John

John - hit me direct. I still owe you for those hookers in Vegas.