Genomyx Presents: DCP

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
John - hit me direct. I still owe you for those hookers in Vegas.

Ahhhh, Vegas........ You're a good man, Matt. You've got a PM coming.

I want to go back, soon. Hopefully I'll get to see you guys out there soon. I'm still pushing to get Primordial out there next year. :D

-John

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Ahhhh, Vegas........ You're a good man, Matt. You've got a PM coming.

I want to go back, soon. Hopefully I'll get to see you guys out there soon. I'm still pushing to get Primordial out there next year. :D

-John
Yeeaaa buddyyy!!! Lets see if i can get some hookers then!!! :sgrin:

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
God only knows what I have done in Vegas , and that my friends is a good thing. Lol. What's the word on dcp ship date ? I only got 27 pills left, 9 a day, 3 days left. Booooo

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
God only knows what I have done in Vegas , and that my friends is a good thing. Lol. What's the word on dcp ship date ? I only got 27 pills left, 9 a day, 3 days left. Booooo
Shooting for first week of January...best we could do. Production is extremely complicated, and we have to give out production guy plenty of time or he throws a fit and swears never to touch this product again.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shooting for first week of January...best we could do. Production is extremely complicated, and we have to give out production guy plenty of time or he throws a fit and swears never to touch this product again.
Maybe a Vegas trip would speed him up!!:sgrin:

legend95

Awards
any new update?

looking forward for the release.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
looking forward for the release.
I heard they were trying for release after the first week of Jan, but seems to be pretty quiet with reguards to the upcoming return of such a popular and effective supplement. I purposely held back from depleting all my funds on the New Year's Sale specifically because DCP is suposed to be coming back.

I hope they didn't have any serious manufacturing delays. They've said their manufacturer hates the stuff because it is hard to work with apparently.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i haven't heard of any specific delays (i'm sure matt will provide them), so i can only presume that we're still on target...

i'll just leave this here, too... :D

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like the final stages here. Went away from the signature blue labels huh??

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there some mailing list to join for a pre-release?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I stand corrected...:hmmm:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mailing list would be great :). DCP worked very well for me and I want to stack it with the heat stack.

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
Mailing list would be great :). DCP worked very well for me and I want to stack it with the heat stack.
NP says another bulk email will go out announcing the second round of sales.

I'm waiting for DCP also :)

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, hope the next round of sales is: Heat, DCP and Smolder!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Images for DCP, Krillipid and Alphaburn look great

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
so this is the last batch before the change in formula

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so this is the last batch before the change in formula
We have one more scheduled after this, probably march or april.

We just had a rather LARGE purchase from our UK distributor...there are only going to be around 300 units available here in the US.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

We just had a rather LARGE purchase from our UK distributor...there are only going to be around 300 units available here in the US.
damn it again no :(

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You are letting England get a one up on the US DSade, tisk tisk... we stopped that crap back in 1812! LOL!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are letting England get a one up on the US DSade, tisk tisk... we stopped that crap back in 1812! LOL!!!
We couldn't help it...they waved large denominations under our nose.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We couldn't help it...they waved large denominations under our nose.
Let me guess, a KINGS ransom. No worries, as long as you get some more made by March that would be swell for all of us cutting for summer.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let me guess, a KINGS ransom. No worries, as long as you get some more made by March that would be swell for all of us cutting for summer.
I'd say more like a Queen' ransom.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The DCP labels look sick, im lovin em. Ive got the Eviscerate smoulder and ive got H.E.A.T on the way. Cant wait to add DCP to it, i need to cut and get lean, tired of carrying waayyy to much fat.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The DCP labels look sick, im lovin em. Ive got the Eviscerate smoulder and ive got H.E.A.T on the way. Cant wait to add DCP to it, i need to cut and get lean, tired of carrying waayyy to much fat.
I'm going to be using stacking all of these very soon as well - it's going to be my competition preparation :thumbsup:

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Genomyx use to have like 2 products. Now there coming out with awesome supplements left and right. Keep up the good work guys :bigok:

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Will the new formulation of DCP be any cheaper then the current one or about the same?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will the new formulation of DCP be any cheaper then the current one or about the same?
It will actually be a little more, mostly due to the custom extractions we are forced to undertake.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
I have a question about the absorption of TTA

I started testing taking Orlistat a few weeks ago (with all of the horror stories I wasn't sure).. Orlistat, as I am sure you know, blocks a certain amount of fat absorption (%25 OTC in theory).. Without getting too far into the Orlistat discussion..

I noticed that DCP should be taken 30 minutes prior to meals.. Is this so that the TTA is absorbed prior to the meal? I would like to run the DCP/Orlistat together to really focus on attacking the stored fat.. I assume that Orlistat will block TTA absorption also if taken together but the Orlistat directions are to take AT THE SAME TIME as eating.. If I take the DCP 30-45 min prior to eating and then take Orlistat with my meal, should I have a problem with the two interfering with eachother? Or does the TTA actually get absobed that quickly?

Thanks-

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a question about the absorption of TTA

I started testing taking Orlistat a few weeks ago (with all of the horror stories I wasn't sure).. Orlistat, as I am sure you know, blocks a certain amount of fat absorption (%25 OTC in theory).. Without getting too far into the Orlistat discussion..

I noticed that DCP should be taken 30 minutes prior to meals.. Is this so that the TTA is absorbed prior to the meal? I would like to run the DCP/Orlistat together to really focus on attacking the stored fat.. I assume that Orlistat will block TTA absorption also if taken together but the Orlistat directions are to take AT THE SAME TIME as eating.. If I take the DCP 30-45 min prior to eating and then take Orlistat with my meal, should I have a problem with the two interfering with eachother? Or does the TTA actually get absobed that quickly?

Thanks-
First, Orlistat is crap and will have minimal effects on body composition.if you decide to take it, wait at least an hour after DCP.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
People are reporting good results stacking DCP with EC(or ECA)!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
DCP/EC would be a very effective stack :)
ECA(might turn into ECGA)
DCP
Eviscerate(I have the beta)
CLA
Omega 3,6,9
Animal Flex

I think this should keep me going until my 21st birthday and after that...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HEAT Stack + DCP + EC :mischievous:
Even better :) Lucky for me I have finally found a way to cope and survive and be functional withOUT stimulants (FINALLY!)

~Rosie~

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
I will be using DCP + HEAT.. + the Orlistat.. Will also be running the old DS Activate (original) and 6-oxo.. I don't like ephedrine very much.. never have.. Reduced ephedrine gets an A+ in my book though :mischievous:..

Looking forward to trying DCP and HEAT.. I will report back in about 6-8 weeks with some results..

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just coming off a month of Lean Xtreme and Alpha-T2, it was very effective.
Interested to see how HEAT and DCP stack compare for the next month.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
I finished my dcp a week ago now im feeling a bit tied and less motivated could this be due to the plcar that im not getting anymore?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I finished my dcp a week ago now im feeling a bit tied and less motivated could this be due to the plcar that im not getting anymore?
Could very well be, or could be far less efficienct fatty acid transport into active energy producing cells.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know my body works backwards and is fcuked up when it comes to expecting effects from supplements, LOL, but the combination of Suma Root in Assault and Rhodiola Rosea in IGF-2 (mentioned this in my Assault review and log/s) is literally "magic" for me :)

~Rosie~