Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
Could very well be, or could be far less efficienct fatty acid transport into active energy producing cells.
cool, i feel like getting back on it again lol might have to cap the bulk plcar ive got and run that

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cool, i feel like getting back on it again lol might have to cap the bulk plcar ive got and run that
Speaking of...keep an eye out for bulk PLCAR coming in a few weeks.

JohnT

Awards
Been on DCP + Heat for a week now, and it is awesome. I went from being on EC for 4 weeks directly into DCP+Heat with no major drop in energy. I love the thermo effect without feeling wired and have even noticed an improved mood probably due to the plcar.

Overall, 5 out of 5 stars...

IMHO, Genomyx is hands down one of the best supp companies in the game right now.

P.S. Protocol is wonderful, love upregulating mTOR :) Keep up the good work!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

JGank

Awards
i just picked up some rhodolia. what are your thoughts on that product?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just picked up some rhodolia. what are your thoughts on that product?
Whose thoughts? We all know I love Rhodiola Rosea (and other potent adaptogens) :)

~Rosie~

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
I think there is another run coming in a few weeks and Nutra is supposed to get some of that. I know that you some other stores still have some remaining stock right now.

jshin

Awards
just got 4 bottles. Does it matter how we dose these, with food or no food?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just got 4 bottles. Does it matter how we dose these, with food or no food?
Instructions are on the product label. Dose 2 caps ~30 min PRE-meal (2-3 times daily).

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not on the label on my bottles. Mine says take 2 caps, 3 times daily. No mention of pre-meal.
Hmmm, ok. Well, yes, ~30 min pre-meal is the best time to dose for best effects.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

RamboMass

Awards
dsade: I think u mentioned in the past that dcp pre-workout is good...do u still recommend this as I have plans on working out three times a day in the future once i'm all healed up...i do not want to hear how i'll overtrain, i've done this type of training in the past with great results, it's not 3 weight sessions a day but a mix of training methods, would u recommend u ised dcp b4 the 3 workouts?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dsade: I think u mentioned in the past that dcp pre-workout is good...do u still recommend this as I have plans on working out three times a day in the future once i'm all healed up...i do not want to hear how i'll overtrain, i've done this type of training in the past with great results, it's not 3 weight sessions a day but a mix of training methods, would u recommend u ised dcp b4 the 3 workouts?
DCP can be used pre-training, and there is no issue dosing DCP before one training session. If you want to use it before ALL your training sessions, then I recommend that you schedule your sessions throughout the day at a time where a dose of DCP might usually be taken, or aroundabouts.

~Rosie~

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, preworkout is a great time to use DCP.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DCP is one of the most versatile and effective supplements that I've ever used, period. With so many hit or miss products on the market (mostly miss), this one has always stood out in my eyes.

I'm glad to see that Matt and Genomyx have kept this amazing product going.

-John

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DCP is one of the most versatile and effective supplements that I've ever used, period. With so many hit or miss products on the market (mostly miss), this one has always stood out in my eyes.

I'm glad to see that Matt and Genomyx have kept this amazing product going.

-John

Very True my Legendary Friend ;)

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm... im interested. Gonna add this to my arsenal