Genomyx Presents: DCP

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Is there some mailing list to join for a pre-release?
    This message was paid for by the Russians


  2. I stand corrected...
    •   
       


  3. Mailing list would be great :-). DCP worked very well for me and I want to stack it with the heat stack.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  4. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Mailing list would be great :-). DCP worked very well for me and I want to stack it with the heat stack.
    NP says another bulk email will go out announcing the second round of sales.

    I'm waiting for DCP also

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Looks like the final stages here. Went away from the signature blue labels huh??
    DCP, krillipid, and alphaburn all have different images within the label colors, too.

    you can see the mock-ups on our facebook page:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Genomy...4164015?v=wall

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Is there some mailing list to join for a pre-release?
    have the newsletter sign-up right on the front page of our site:
    http://www.genomyx.net/
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
    •   
       


  6. Yeah, hope the next round of sales is: Heat, DCP and Smolder!!

  7. Images for DCP, Krillipid and Alphaburn look great

  8. Certainly do!!

  9. so this is the last batch before the change in formula

  10. Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    so this is the last batch before the change in formula
    Still waiting on ANY batch... But interested in the response.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    so this is the last batch before the change in formula
    We have one more scheduled after this, probably march or april.

    We just had a rather LARGE purchase from our UK distributor...there are only going to be around 300 units available here in the US.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We have one more scheduled after this, probably march or april.

    We just had a rather LARGE purchase from our UK distributor...there are only going to be around 300 units available here in the US.
    damn it again no

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We have one more scheduled after this, probably march or april.

    We just had a rather LARGE purchase from our UK distributor...there are only going to be around 300 units available here in the US.
    You are letting England get a one up on the US DSade, tisk tisk... we stopped that crap back in 1812! LOL!!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    You are letting England get a one up on the US DSade, tisk tisk... we stopped that crap back in 1812! LOL!!!
    We couldn't help it...they waved large denominations under our nose.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We couldn't help it...they waved large denominations under our nose.
    Let me guess, a KINGS ransom. No worries, as long as you get some more made by March that would be swell for all of us cutting for summer.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Let me guess, a KINGS ransom. No worries, as long as you get some more made by March that would be swell for all of us cutting for summer.
    I'd say more like a Queen' ransom.

  17. The DCP labels look sick, im lovin em. Ive got the Eviscerate smoulder and ive got H.E.A.T on the way. Cant wait to add DCP to it, i need to cut and get lean, tired of carrying waayyy to much fat.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    The DCP labels look sick, im lovin em. Ive got the Eviscerate smoulder and ive got H.E.A.T on the way. Cant wait to add DCP to it, i need to cut and get lean, tired of carrying waayyy to much fat.
    I'm going to be using stacking all of these very soon as well - it's going to be my competition preparation
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I'm going to be using stacking all of these very soon as well - it's going to be my competition preparation
    Nice!

  20. Genomyx use to have like 2 products. Now there coming out with awesome supplements left and right. Keep up the good work guys
    Lockout Supplements Rep
    Discount Code = anabolic05
    www.LockoutSupplements.com

  21. Will the new formulation of DCP be any cheaper then the current one or about the same?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Will the new formulation of DCP be any cheaper then the current one or about the same?
    It will actually be a little more, mostly due to the custom extractions we are forced to undertake.

  23. I have a question about the absorption of TTA

    I started testing taking Orlistat a few weeks ago (with all of the horror stories I wasn't sure).. Orlistat, as I am sure you know, blocks a certain amount of fat absorption (%25 OTC in theory).. Without getting too far into the Orlistat discussion..

    I noticed that DCP should be taken 30 minutes prior to meals.. Is this so that the TTA is absorbed prior to the meal? I would like to run the DCP/Orlistat together to really focus on attacking the stored fat.. I assume that Orlistat will block TTA absorption also if taken together but the Orlistat directions are to take AT THE SAME TIME as eating.. If I take the DCP 30-45 min prior to eating and then take Orlistat with my meal, should I have a problem with the two interfering with eachother? Or does the TTA actually get absobed that quickly?

    Thanks-

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bubsnt3 View Post
    I have a question about the absorption of TTA

    I started testing taking Orlistat a few weeks ago (with all of the horror stories I wasn't sure).. Orlistat, as I am sure you know, blocks a certain amount of fat absorption (%25 OTC in theory).. Without getting too far into the Orlistat discussion..

    I noticed that DCP should be taken 30 minutes prior to meals.. Is this so that the TTA is absorbed prior to the meal? I would like to run the DCP/Orlistat together to really focus on attacking the stored fat.. I assume that Orlistat will block TTA absorption also if taken together but the Orlistat directions are to take AT THE SAME TIME as eating.. If I take the DCP 30-45 min prior to eating and then take Orlistat with my meal, should I have a problem with the two interfering with eachother? Or does the TTA actually get absobed that quickly?

    Thanks-
    First, Orlistat is crap and will have minimal effects on body composition.if you decide to take it, wait at least an hour after DCP.

  25. Thank you..

  26. People are reporting good results stacking DCP with EC(or ECA)!
    Lockout Supplements Rep
    Discount Code = anabolic05
    www.LockoutSupplements.com

  27. That's going tO be my next stack!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    People are reporting good results stacking DCP with EC(or ECA)!
    DCP/EC would be a very effective stack
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    DCP/EC would be a very effective stack
    ECA(might turn into ECGA)
    DCP
    Eviscerate(I have the beta)
    CLA
    Omega 3,6,9
    Animal Flex

    I think this should keep me going until my 21st birthday and after that...
    Lockout Supplements Rep
    Discount Code = anabolic05
    www.LockoutSupplements.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    People are reporting good results stacking DCP with EC(or ECA)!
    HEAT Stack + DCP + EC
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Welcome Genomyx to AM!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 05:34 PM
Log in
Log in