Genomyx Presents: DCP

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Why you should be stocking up on SLinSane for the DCP release...

    l Chem. 2010 Nov 8. [Epub ahead of print]
    Role of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor delta/beta in hepatic metabolic regulation.

    Liu S, Hatano B, Zhao M, Yen CC, Kang K, Reilly SM, Gangl M, Gorgun C, Balschi JA, Ntambi JM, Lee CH.

    Harvard School of Public Health, United States;
    Abstract

    Pharmacological activation of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor δ/β (PPARδ/β) improves glucose handling and insulin sensitivity. The target tissues of drug actions remain unclear. We demonstrate here that adenovirus mediated liver-restricted PPARδ activation reduces fasting glucose levels in chow and high fat fed mice. This effect is accompanied by hepatic glycogen and lipid deposition as well as up-regulation of glucose utilization and de novo lipogenesis pathways. Promoter analyses indicate that PPARδ regulates hepatic metabolic programs through both direct and indirect transcriptional mechanisms partly mediated by its co-activator, PGC-1β. Assessment of the lipid composition reveals that PPARδ increases the production of monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFAs), which are PPAR activators, and reduces that of saturated FAs. Despite the increased lipid accumulation, adeno-PPARδ infected livers exhibit less damage and show a reduction in c-Jun N-terminal kinase (JNK) stress signaling, suggesting that PPARδ-regulated lipogenic program may protect against lipotoxicity. The altered substrate utilization by PPARδ also results in a secondary effect on AMP kinase (AMPK) activation, which likely contributes to the glucose-lowering activity. Collectively, our data suggest that PPARδ controls hepatic energy substrate homeostasis by coordinated regulation of glucose and fatty acid metabolism, which provide a molecular basis for developing PPARδ agonists to manage hyperglycemia and insulin resistance.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless


  2. I loved SlinSane solo...this should be killer.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Why you should be stocking up on SLinSane for the DCP release...

    l Chem. 2010 Nov 8. [Epub ahead of print]
    Role of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor delta/beta in hepatic metabolic regulation.

    Liu S, Hatano B, Zhao M, Yen CC, Kang K, Reilly SM, Gangl M, Gorgun C, Balschi JA, Ntambi JM, Lee CH.

    Harvard School of Public Health, United States;
    Abstract

    Pharmacological activation of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor δ/β (PPARδ/β) improves glucose handling and insulin sensitivity. The target tissues of drug actions remain unclear. We demonstrate here that adenovirus mediated liver-restricted PPARδ activation reduces fasting glucose levels in chow and high fat fed mice. This effect is accompanied by hepatic glycogen and lipid deposition as well as up-regulation of glucose utilization and de novo lipogenesis pathways. Promoter analyses indicate that PPARδ regulates hepatic metabolic programs through both direct and indirect transcriptional mechanisms partly mediated by its co-activator, PGC-1β. Assessment of the lipid composition reveals that PPARδ increases the production of monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFAs), which are PPAR activators, and reduces that of saturated FAs. Despite the increased lipid accumulation, adeno-PPARδ infected livers exhibit less damage and show a reduction in c-Jun N-terminal kinase (JNK) stress signaling, suggesting that PPARδ-regulated lipogenic program may protect against lipotoxicity. The altered substrate utilization by PPARδ also results in a secondary effect on AMP kinase (AMPK) activation, which likely contributes to the glucose-lowering activity. Collectively, our data suggest that PPARδ controls hepatic energy substrate homeostasis by coordinated regulation of glucose and fatty acid metabolism, which provide a molecular basis for developing PPARδ agonists to manage hyperglycemia and insulin resistance.
    2010? Sorry dude thats not nearly cutting edge enough :P
    •   
       

  4. I have been waiting for so long!!


    dsade, you have introduced me to ECA + DCP stack and you still continue to be the best help to me in this forum.

    I tried two bottles of dcp before it got discontinued and I remember it being the best weight loss experience of my life. My bodyfat reduced by at least 3 percent while i was on it and now i'm very glad to hear that it's coming back. Also, with the help of others, my diet improved greatly. So, im hoping maybe this time, i could finally hit single digit BFP. I am currently 19 percent and aiming for 7 percent by Feb 25th. (While using dcp my BFP went down as low as 14 percent)

    Thank you for the updates.

  5. When do you think this will be out? I'm looking forward to a dcp + heat stack & maybe throw in sum eviscerate! Mmmmm cutting just got easier

  6. Quote Originally Posted by 350zTT View Post
    When do you think this will be out? I'm looking forward to a dcp + heat stack & maybe throw in sum eviscerate! Mmmmm cutting just got easier
    Early January!!!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Early January!!!
    Awe man. I was hoping for December so I could run a DCP + HEAT + Slin Sane + Eviscerate Smolder stack.

    I guess I'll run TTA + Raspberry Ketones + HEAT + Slin Sane + Eviscerate Smolder stack until DCP comes out and use it in the future. Would you recommend adding anything to that stack? I know HEAT and Smolder have Raspberry Ketones, so should I cut out the additional Raspberry Ketones?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jaymode View Post
    Awe man. I was hoping for December so I could run a DCP + HEAT + Slin Sane + Eviscerate Smolder stack.

    I guess I'll run TTA + Raspberry Ketones + HEAT + Slin Sane + Eviscerate Smolder stack until DCP comes out and use it in the future. Would you recommend adding anything to that stack? I know HEAT and Smolder have Raspberry Ketones, so should I cut out the additional Raspberry Ketones?
    HEAT has a sufficient 3' dosage, along with a complementary TRPV-1 agonist blend. You shouldn't need to add more.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Early January!!!
    Good deal, Matt. I need to stock up again.

    DCP is one hell of a product.




    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  10. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Good deal, Matt. I need to stock up again.

    DCP is one hell of a product.




    -John

    John - hit me direct. I still owe you for those hookers in Vegas.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  11. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    John - hit me direct. I still owe you for those hookers in Vegas.


    Ahhhh, Vegas........ You're a good man, Matt. You've got a PM coming.

    I want to go back, soon. Hopefully I'll get to see you guys out there soon. I'm still pushing to get Primordial out there next year.




    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  12. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post


    Ahhhh, Vegas........ You're a good man, Matt. You've got a PM coming.

    I want to go back, soon. Hopefully I'll get to see you guys out there soon. I'm still pushing to get Primordial out there next year.




    -John
    Yeeaaa buddyyy!!! Lets see if i can get some hookers then!!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  13. God only knows what I have done in Vegas , and that my friends is a good thing. Lol. What's the word on dcp ship date ? I only got 27 pills left, 9 a day, 3 days left. Booooo

  14. Quote Originally Posted by onemind1body View Post
    God only knows what I have done in Vegas , and that my friends is a good thing. Lol. What's the word on dcp ship date ? I only got 27 pills left, 9 a day, 3 days left. Booooo
    Shooting for first week of January...best we could do. Production is extremely complicated, and we have to give out production guy plenty of time or he throws a fit and swears never to touch this product again.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Shooting for first week of January...best we could do. Production is extremely complicated, and we have to give out production guy plenty of time or he throws a fit and swears never to touch this product again.
    Maybe a Vegas trip would speed him up!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  16. any new update?


    looking forward for the release.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by legend95 View Post
    looking forward for the release.
    I heard they were trying for release after the first week of Jan, but seems to be pretty quiet with reguards to the upcoming return of such a popular and effective supplement. I purposely held back from depleting all my funds on the New Year's Sale specifically because DCP is suposed to be coming back.

    I hope they didn't have any serious manufacturing delays. They've said their manufacturer hates the stuff because it is hard to work with apparently.

  18. i haven't heard of any specific delays (i'm sure matt will provide them), so i can only presume that we're still on target...

    i'll just leave this here, too...

    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  19. Looks like the final stages here. Went away from the signature blue labels huh??

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Looks like the final stages here. Went away from the signature blue labels huh??
    HEAT has a red label.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  21. Is there some mailing list to join for a pre-release?
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  22. I stand corrected...

  23. Mailing list would be great :-). DCP worked very well for me and I want to stack it with the heat stack.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  24. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Mailing list would be great :-). DCP worked very well for me and I want to stack it with the heat stack.
    NP says another bulk email will go out announcing the second round of sales.

    I'm waiting for DCP also

  25. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Looks like the final stages here. Went away from the signature blue labels huh??
    DCP, krillipid, and alphaburn all have different images within the label colors, too.

    you can see the mock-ups on our facebook page:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Genomy...4164015?v=wall

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Is there some mailing list to join for a pre-release?
    have the newsletter sign-up right on the front page of our site:
    http://www.genomyx.net/
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  26. Yeah, hope the next round of sales is: Heat, DCP and Smolder!!

  27. Images for DCP, Krillipid and Alphaburn look great
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

  28. Certainly do!!

  29. so this is the last batch before the change in formula

  30. Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    so this is the last batch before the change in formula
    Still waiting on ANY batch... But interested in the response.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    so this is the last batch before the change in formula
    We have one more scheduled after this, probably march or april.

    We just had a rather LARGE purchase from our UK distributor...there are only going to be around 300 units available here in the US.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We have one more scheduled after this, probably march or april.

    We just had a rather LARGE purchase from our UK distributor...there are only going to be around 300 units available here in the US.
    damn it again no
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  33. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We have one more scheduled after this, probably march or april.

    We just had a rather LARGE purchase from our UK distributor...there are only going to be around 300 units available here in the US.
    You are letting England get a one up on the US DSade, tisk tisk... we stopped that crap back in 1812! LOL!!!

  34. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    You are letting England get a one up on the US DSade, tisk tisk... we stopped that crap back in 1812! LOL!!!
    We couldn't help it...they waved large denominations under our nose.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We couldn't help it...they waved large denominations under our nose.
    Let me guess, a KINGS ransom. No worries, as long as you get some more made by March that would be swell for all of us cutting for summer.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Let me guess, a KINGS ransom. No worries, as long as you get some more made by March that would be swell for all of us cutting for summer.
    I'd say more like a Queen' ransom.

  37. The DCP labels look sick, im lovin em. Ive got the Eviscerate smoulder and ive got H.E.A.T on the way. Cant wait to add DCP to it, i need to cut and get lean, tired of carrying waayyy to much fat.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    The DCP labels look sick, im lovin em. Ive got the Eviscerate smoulder and ive got H.E.A.T on the way. Cant wait to add DCP to it, i need to cut and get lean, tired of carrying waayyy to much fat.
    I'm going to be using stacking all of these very soon as well - it's going to be my competition preparation
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I'm going to be using stacking all of these very soon as well - it's going to be my competition preparation
    Nice!

  40. Genomyx use to have like 2 products. Now there coming out with awesome supplements left and right. Keep up the good work guys
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Welcome Genomyx to AM!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 04:34 PM
Log in
Log in