Eviscerate Smolder Betas...Nutraplanet exclusive!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jusdt heard back from Nutra. They are going buy all of the Eviscerate SMOLDER betas from us.

It will be the original 4 ounce container, much like the Eviscerate betas, with laser printed labels and a flip-top dispenser lid.

Price will be around $23 ($5.75 an ounce)

As a comparison, the 6.76 ounce will run around $40 (~$6 an ounce) with the final labels and pump bottles.

Give me some time to recoup from the Olympia weekend, and we hope to have them out within 2 weeks.

Final product will likely not be available for close to 3 months.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cant wait to give this a shot!
Same here! :) I was privileged enough to get some sent to me (and yes, I'll be logging results, etc.), and will be starting 4 October :thumbsup:

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Genomyx is getting real exciting these days..
Hope to see more post Olympia!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Genomyx is getting real exciting these days..
Hope to see more post Olympia!
You ain't see anything yet.

Right now, I'm working in a cardio amplifier (get more out of cardio) that you take ONLY when you're going to be doing cardio.

It will be effective and very economical to use...especially if you need to lean out in a hurry.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Right now, I'm working in a cardio amplifier (get more out of cardio) that you take ONLY when you're going to be doing cardio.

It will be effective and very economical to use...especially if you need to lean out in a hurry.
Sounds exciting. Always interested and truly look forward to your formulations and products, Matt! :)

ryox82

Awards
  • Established

The only thing that ever seemed to help me lean out while not destroying muscle gains was slin sane. I couldn't eat like crap, but even if I did it minimized damage. I must be very carb sensitive. I do cardio and lift 4-6 times a week. What kind of difference are we talking about here for cardio?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only thing that ever seemed to help me lean out while not destroying muscle gains was slin sane. I couldn't eat like crap, but even if I did it minimized damage. I must be very carb sensitive. I do cardio and lift 4-6 times a week. What kind of difference are we talking about here for cardio?
I'm estimating a 30-35% boost in energy "waste" without the intense cripping effect of a more potent uncoupler.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Saweet! Sounds good :)
Genomyx going to get a 'black label'?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saweet! Sounds good :)
Genomyx going to get a 'black label'?
I believe the Black Label stuff is going to be top of the line, experimental stuff geared towards those looking to dial perfectly in, but already have most things in check.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe the Black Label stuff is going to be top of the line, experimental stuff geared towards those looking to dial perfectly in, but already have most things in check.
Oooooo ooooo, count me in (jumps up and down and waves madly)! :slaphappy: If you ever need someone to test or try anything, you know I'll put my hand up first! :head:

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sign me up for that experimental stuff.. (and everything else really)

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah guys. lots more to come. Were working ridiculously hard just to keep up with Matt. I’m exhausted from being exited lol. As soon as I get excited about one product he throws another curve ball :)

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
What has two thumbs and is excited?

This guy.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look for this a bit sooner than expected. Everything seems to be moving along nicely.

Probably in about a week.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Great to hear. I look forward to trying it out.

Been using my last bottle of Eviscerate strictly preworkout.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woot this is great news i was going to start doing a serious cut here in October and this will be perfect to add in.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I have been wanting to try Eviscerate and its lookin like this is my last chance to jump on it...now or never!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question: How much do you guys care about labeling? I know my high-res laser printer is dying, so the other choice would be to use ink-jet labels.

Price per ounce is already going to be reduced to make up for non-retailish packaging...is everyone ok with it?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question: How much do you guys care about labeling? I know my high-res laser printer is dying, so the other choice would be to use ink-jet labels.

Price per ounce is already going to be reduced to make up for non-retailish packaging...is everyone ok with it?
yes Matt I don`t care the label :privateeye:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are the major differences compared to the original eviscerate?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are the major differences compared to the original eviscerate?
I added a high-potency aloe extract to help tighten skin, reduced the capsaicin content to mellow out the surface burn (it still has a fantastic deep tissue warmth...hence the term SMOLDER), and a boosted Raspberry Ketone content.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds sweet. I could definitely use the skin tightening as I work towards getting contest ready

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sounds sweet. I could definitely use the skin tightening as I work towards getting contest ready
There is also a dandelion extract added in to counter sub-q water, and I have 1 more day to consider a 10:1 cucumber extract.

The initial stock I sent out did NOT have the Cucumber.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is also a dandelion extract added in to counter sub-q water, and I have 1 more day to consider a 10:1 cucumber extract.

If works like the first Eviscerate add whatever you want!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I added a high-potency aloe extract to help tighten skin, reduced the capsaicin content to mellow out the surface burn (it still has a fantastic deep tissue warmth...hence the term SMOLDER), and a boosted Raspberry Ketone content.

The changes sound great - not any less effective than the original version, and probably MORE effective from the sounds of it - looking forward to starting mine next week!

So mine has no cucumber?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The changes sound great - not any less effective than the original version, and probably MORE effective from the sounds of it - looking forward to starting mine next week!

So mine has no cucumber?
No cucumber in yours (damn that sounds so dirty) this time.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dangit, I was going to order something specific elsewhere (out of stock at nutra) but maybe i'll have to see if nutra gets it back in.

SBT

SBT

Awards
that's awesome!!

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support guys. The members here will be the first to try this new version as it will be a Nutra Exclusive. Cant wait to see what everyone thinks.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man im stoked!!! Im definately getting two bottles of this when it hits nutra! Also the cardio amplifier sounds right up my alley! Im always doin cardio for PT with the Marines or on my own and am trying to get significantly lean! Cant wait!!

rocknout

Awards
When do you think we will be able to buy these betas? Still early next week?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed

pedro321

Awards
I know there was plans to use Alpha-yohimbine early on in this. Will this ever happen??

Australian customs hate the word yohimbine!lol

I sooo want to try this out!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know there was plans to use Alpha-yohimbine early on in this. Will this ever happen??

Australian customs hate the word yohimbine!lol

I sooo want to try this out!
Unfortunately not immediately. We have to move a lot of volume to bring on a semi-redundant SKU.

I wouldn't discount for THAT long, though...probably sometime in January. Remember, though, and equivalent percentage of Alpha-Yohimbine over Yohimbine is about 50% higher in cost, which means there will be a price difference.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 months, perfect! Just in time for my contest prep! :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The last of my supplies came in today (2 days later than expected).

Looks like they will ship tomorrow and arrive at Nutra around Tuesday.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
what are you expecting them to run price wise?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what are you expecting them to run price wise?
It's up to Nutra, but likely $22-$24 for the 4 ounce betas. The final product is going to be 6.76 ounces and around $40.

This is more expensive to product than regular eviscerate.