Eviscerate Smolder Betas...Nutraplanet exclusive!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
good to hear, i didnt doubt, all things considered id have to say im a fan

-clenvis
-havoc (hands down the best designer imo, gains vs sides, and mg for mg as good as var and better than winny
-that colon purge stuff is magic
good to see you didnt go away when the rpn name did
Gut Health.....you will see the improved formulation here in a few weeks.

pedro321

Awards
Great to hear. :)
Will it be available from the states as well??
We get hit pretty hard with pricing in Oz. They normally just double the price of the US version and then add some more.

RamboMass

Awards
You ain't see anything yet.

Right now, I'm working in a cardio amplifier (get more out of cardio) that you take ONLY when you're going to be doing cardio.

It will be effective and very economical to use...especially if you need to lean out in a hurry.
Just curious on any updates to the cardio amplifier?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Limited funding while we grow the brand and reinvest has put the development of this one back quite a few months.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Limited funding while we grow the brand and reinvest has put the development of this one back quite a few months.
yo matt.

hope all is well.

i was wondering .....

Can i add a tincture of usnic acid into eviscerate. and if so how much would i add.

I love the formula of it. but i like absolution pluses formula with the usnic acid and aminophylline.

should be no tox issues that way either.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yo matt.

hope all is well.

i was wondering .....

Can i add a tincture of usnic acid into eviscerate. and if so how much would i add.

I love the formula of it. but i like absolution pluses formula with the usnic acid and aminophylline.

I've got to tell you, it can't be much usnic acid in there as that crap stains almost as bad as DNP. I'd recommend against it, as you probably can't get an effective dose of it in solution without turning yellow.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yo matt.

hope all is well.

i was wondering .....

Usnic acid, like DNP, works best systemically. You would not want to use it in a localized topical anyway.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
I've got to tell you, it can't be much usnic acid in there as that crap stains almost as bad as DNP. I'd recommend against it, as you probably can't get an effective dose of it in solution without turning yellow.
usnic acid in absolution hasnt stained thats why i figured a clear tincture.

ive been using it. hasnt been affecting my tattoos (rib/stomach)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
usnic acid in absolution hasnt stained thats why i figured a clear tincture.

ive been using it. hasnt been affecting my tattoos (rib/stomach)
well, having handled the powder, all I can say is that if it doesn't stain yellow, then there probably isn't enough usnic acid in it to make a lick of difference. Orally you look at 100mg 3x a day for minimal dosing. even 100mg of it in a dose transdermal would stain terribly. Do you have a label on it that shows actual dose?

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
well, having handled the powder, all I can say is that if it doesn't stain yellow, then there probably isn't enough usnic acid in it to make a lick of difference. Orally you look at 100mg 3x a day for minimal dosing. even 100mg of it in a dose transdermal would stain terribly. Do you have a label on it that shows actual dose?
its Vyotechs absolution plus.

Im pretty sure that forskolin stains as well though.

im just throwing ideas out there to make an already effective product a little more effective in the tissues i need it most. seems that using a combination of both my waist went down a lot (dieting too)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

im just throwing ideas out there to make an already effective product a little more effective in the tissues i need it most. seems that using a combination of both my waist went down a lot (dieting too)
All that tells me is that there isn't much forskolin in there either...

I understand the reasoning, i'm just saying from having handled the raw materials for it to in any solution not stain means there is minimal dose there. Besides, i'm guessing you'd have a rough time getting usnic acid even from a chemical supply house.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
All that tells me is that there isn't much forskolin in there either...

I understand the reasoning, i'm just saying from having handled the raw materials for it to in any solution not stain means there is minimal dose there. Besides, i'm guessing you'd have a rough time getting usnic acid even from a chemical supply house.
i believe you can find it as old mans beard extract.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The tissues you need it in most are mitochondrially dense tissues (liver, etc) where uncoupling takes effect. Directly to adipocytes is a poor choice.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
The tissues you need it in most are mitochondrially dense tissues (liver, etc) where uncoupling takes effect. Directly to adipocytes is a poor choice.
what about just adding aminophylline?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
NP sold out today. How long till they re-up?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards