Eviscerate Smolder Betas...Nutraplanet exclusive!

rocknout

Awards
So if you had to guess, what day do you think they will be available to buy?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So if you had to guess, what day do you think they will be available to buy?
2 question answer

Gi ving a day for the product add, I would say Wednesday.

Cost of the 4 ounce betas wil be nutra's vhoice, but $22-$24. Final 6.76 ounce size will be around $40

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply Dsade. Much appreciated.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So can't wait i have an order waiting to add a few bottles of this.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any info available on the cardio amplifier?
I have ingredients on the way to test. This one is going to take some intense alpha testing over a period of around 2 months.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have ingredients on the way to test. This one is going to take some intense alpha testing over a period of around 2 months.
Can we use this as a staple product? Or should it be cycled? As im sure you know, bein in the military means PT and running alot, especially in the Marines, so if this will keep me leaner PLUS help with cardio output im sold.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can we use this as a staple product? Or should it be cycled? As im sure you know, bein in the military means PT and running alot, especially in the Marines, so if this will keep me leaner PLUS help with cardio output im sold.
It will need to be VERY strictly cycled. Prolonged use of the product will negatively affect strength and size results.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It will need to be VERY strictly cycled. Prolonged use of the product will negatively affect strength and size results.

Not a problem there. We talkin like 4 on 4 off? Sorry for the questions, but you know me, always lookin for an advantage, esepcially when it comes to running. God im so terrible at the cardio part :lol:..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not a problem there. We talkin like 4 on 4 off? Sorry for the questions, but you know me, always lookin for an advantage, esepcially when it comes to running. God im so terrible at the cardio part :lol:..
We are talking acute dosing immediately before cardio sessions only.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just spoke with Darren...he decided to let the $20 price stay until 10/16 at 11:59 pm, then it will go back up to $22-$24.

Take advantage now if you want to save.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't let this one go....$19.99 until tomorrow night.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Once these are gone Nutraplanet wont have stock for a while. Grab it while you can.

vudoo

Awards
Got 2. Thanks. Can I use this on my face to get rid of facial bloat. Man it would burn! LOL.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got 2. Thanks. Can I use this on my face to get rid of facial bloat. Man it would burn! LOL.
I haven't used this on my face, but today's chin application was a succeSs.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A topical is not going to get rid of your bloat - don't eat the food that causes the bloat in the first place, or losing fat will.

And no, Eviscerate does not burn when applied on the face - works great for clearing up any blemishes, too.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
I know there was plans to use Alpha-yohimbine early on in this. Will this ever happen??

Australian customs hate the word yohimbine!lol

I sooo want to try this out!
Unfortunately not immediately. We have to move a lot of volume to bring on a semi-redundant SKU.

I wouldn't discount for THAT long, though...probably sometime in January. Remember, though, and equivalent percentage of Alpha-Yohimbine over Yohimbine is about 50% higher in cost, which means there will be a price difference.
i would also like one that would get through australian customs, im sure there would be a few of us that would stock up if you did a small run without yohimbine

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Were working on that now. We have some samples on the way to a large distributor over there. If they like it they will order.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
Were working on that now. We have some samples on the way to a large distributor over there. If they like it they will order.
the problem with the distributors over here is they charge like double for what i can buy them for over in the US even with shipping costs and the difference in our dollar

pedro321

Awards
the problem with the distributors over here is they charge like double for what i can buy them for over in the US even with shipping costs and the difference in our dollar
So that will mean about $100 if we are lucky! Not including the $10 shipping.

Hopefully January will bring the Alpha-Y version, even if it is a few more bucks, im more than happy to pay it. :)

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
is there still "room" in the formula (a little leftover penetrant) to make clensmolderate?

cavefish

cavefish

Awards
I hope so, because I spiked mine as soon as it got here.

The reduced capsaicin is a nice touch, now I don't have to keep finding out the answers to questions like "what does it feel like to have a blowtorch applied to your junk?"

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Mine gets here tomorrow (along with a few other nice treats).

Edit: It's here.

vudoo

Awards
Got mine today. OMG my face and legs are SMOLDERINGGGGGGGGGGG.

vudoo

Awards
If you shave and then apply Evis, your face is warm for hours LOL.
It's funny how the heat on my abs comes back up randombly during the day. Maybe has to do with you body heat or sweat. It was warm today.
Or... ACTIVATED BY ADRENALIN!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you shave and then apply Evis, your face is warm for hours LOL.
It's funny how the heat on my abs comes back up randombly during the day. Maybe has to do with you body heat or sweat. It was warm today.
Or... ACTIVATED BY ADRENALIN!
Whenever my body temperature rises, I notice the Eviscerate smoldering. It's normal.

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
Considering picking this up in the morning, but a few questions ( i know your all getting sick of me)

1st: Say I rub this on my rectus abdominis will there any any help fat loss anywhere else or just directly where I rub the cream. My brain is telling me it will assist in other areas to just not as much.

2nd: If i wanted to say put this on at 3:30 am do my 4:00am cardio and 4:45 Hung Gar dynamic tension. Take a shower at 4:00pm and put on PP dermatherm target then take a shower again at 3:30 the next morning and repeat would that work to.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Considering picking this up in the morning, but a few questions ( i know your all getting sick of me)

1st: Say I rub this on my rectus abdominis will there any any help fat loss anywhere else or just directly where I rub the cream. My brain is telling me it will assist in other areas to just not as much.

2nd: If i wanted to say put this on at 3:30 am do my 4:00am cardio and 4:45 Hung Gar dynamic tension. Take a shower at 4:00pm and put on PP dermatherm target then take a shower again at 3:30 the next morning and repeat would that work to.
1. This would be your primary, accelerated fatloss area. Obviously the process of lipolysis, especially with cardio, is a full body process. This is a rapid catalyst/accelerator which will allow you to speed up problem areas.

2. Looks like it would work fine.

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
I just noticed there is dandelion in this. How much of that will be absorbed whole body. I am on lithium and since things like lasix are a no no because it will throw off my balance asking your unprofessional not MD opinion should this do that.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just noticed there is dandelion in this. How much of that will be absorbed whole body. I am on lithium and since things like lasix are a no no because it will throw off my balance asking your unprofessional not MD opinion should this do that.
The diuresis should remain localized to the area of application.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The diuresis should remain localized to the area of application.
And I can say from experience that it DOES - NO water retention with Eviscerate Smolder. On another note, no smolder or even slight burn tingle from with my second beta tube yet, Matt.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And I can say from experience that it DOES - NO water retention with Eviscerate Smolder. On another note, no smolder or even slight burn tingle from with my second beta tube yet, Matt.
How is your calcium intake?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is your calcium intake?
I no longer take a separate Calcium supplement, so it's whatever I get from food, which is not a lot (although I HAVE been eating a lot of ice-cream lately :D).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I no longer take a separate Calcium supplement, so it's whatever I get from food, which is not a lot (although I HAVE been eating a lot of ice-cream lately :D).
Christine was having the same non-sensation. The mechanisms behind how the RKs and Capsaicin work are highly calcium dependent. Make sure you're pulling in at least a gram a day with at least 5000iu of Vitamin D.

You will notice it coming back in no time.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Christine was having the same non-sensation. The mechanisms behind how the RKs and Capsaicin work are highly calcium dependent. Make sure you're pulling in at least a gram a day with at least 5000iu of Vitamin D.

You will notice it coming back in no time.
Ok then.

DavidG

Awards
If you can't feel it (not taking in enough calcium, for instance) does that mean it's not working?

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Dsade, whats the verdict on clen smolder? any input as to what amount can be safely added to a bottle? I was a huge fan of clenvis and clenpalm.... just got 3 betas on the way from NP! stoked.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
^^^^im wanting to know this too....ill guess mix it in the palm of your hand first, and taper up until it gets too hot

pedro321

Awards
Unfortunately not immediately. We have to move a lot of volume to bring on a semi-redundant SKU.

I wouldn't discount for THAT long, though...probably sometime in January. Remember, though, and equivalent percentage of Alpha-Yohimbine over Yohimbine is about 50% higher in cost, which means there will be a price difference.
Just wondering if what I quoted above is still in the works??

Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wondering if what I quoted above is still in the works??

Thanks
We are currently working on the Canadian and Australian versions.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
We are currently working on the Canadian and Australian versions.
that means weaker....id rather find someone who'll send me the real stuff, nothing gets snagged anyway

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that means weaker....id rather find someone who'll send me the real stuff, nothing gets snagged anyway
Not necessarily. Yohimbine is being replaced by Rauwolscine. I am finishing up a replacement for the PLCAR, which looks very promising so far, though it does require an extra conversion.

Everything else in the formula is the same.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Not necessarily. Yohimbine is being replaced by Rauwolscine. I am finishing up a replacement for the PLCAR, which looks very promising so far, though it does require an extra conversion.

Everything else in the formula is the same.
sounds good, there are a few sites that are cool, i have one evis and one smoulder on the way.....without going back pages, hows the smoulder working clenvis wise? that is my plan, cant be beat imo

btw nice side chest....its sad when i see supp company owners all fat n soft, keep it up man

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sounds good, there are a few sites that are cool, i have one evis and one smoulder on the way.....without going back pages, hows the smoulder working clenvis wise? that is my plan, cant be beat imo

btw nice side chest....its sad when i see supp company owners all fat n soft, keep it up man
Thanks...love of lifting cam first, then the industry.

SMOLDER feedback with Clen is VERY positive, and much more bearable.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Thanks...love of lifting cam first, then the industry.

SMOLDER feedback with Clen is VERY positive, and much more bearable.
good to hear, i didnt doubt, all things considered id have to say im a fan

-clenvis
-havoc (hands down the best designer imo, gains vs sides, and mg for mg as good as var and better than winny
-that colon purge stuff is magic

good to see you didnt go away when the rpn name did