Eviscerate Smolder Betas...Nutraplanet exclusive! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Eviscerate Smolder Betas...Nutraplanet exclusive!

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by vudoo View Post
    If you shave and then apply Evis, your face is warm for hours LOL.
    It's funny how the heat on my abs comes back up randombly during the day. Maybe has to do with you body heat or sweat. It was warm today.
    Or... ACTIVATED BY ADRENALIN!
    Whenever my body temperature rises, I notice the Eviscerate smoldering. It's normal.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Considering picking this up in the morning, but a few questions ( i know your all getting sick of me)

1st: Say I rub this on my rectus abdominis will there any any help fat loss anywhere else or just directly where I rub the cream. My brain is telling me it will assist in other areas to just not as much.

2nd: If i wanted to say put this on at 3:30 am do my 4:00am cardio and 4:45 Hung Gar dynamic tension. Take a shower at 4:00pm and put on PP dermatherm target then take a shower again at 3:30 the next morning and repeat would that work to.
    ACSM-CPT
  3. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post
    Considering picking this up in the morning, but a few questions ( i know your all getting sick of me)

1st: Say I rub this on my rectus abdominis will there any any help fat loss anywhere else or just directly where I rub the cream. My brain is telling me it will assist in other areas to just not as much.

2nd: If i wanted to say put this on at 3:30 am do my 4:00am cardio and 4:45 Hung Gar dynamic tension. Take a shower at 4:00pm and put on PP dermatherm target then take a shower again at 3:30 the next morning and repeat would that work to.
    1. This would be your primary, accelerated fatloss area. Obviously the process of lipolysis, especially with cardio, is a full body process. This is a rapid catalyst/accelerator which will allow you to speed up problem areas.

2. Looks like it would work fine.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

I just noticed there is dandelion in this. How much of that will be absorbed whole body. I am on lithium and since things like lasix are a no no because it will throw off my balance asking your unprofessional not MD opinion should this do that.
    ACSM-CPT
  5. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post
    I just noticed there is dandelion in this. How much of that will be absorbed whole body. I am on lithium and since things like lasix are a no no because it will throw off my balance asking your unprofessional not MD opinion should this do that.
    The diuresis should remain localized to the area of application.
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The diuresis should remain localized to the area of application.
    And I can say from experience that it DOES - NO water retention with Eviscerate Smolder. On another note, no smolder or even slight burn tingle from with my second beta tube yet, Matt.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    And I can say from experience that it DOES - NO water retention with Eviscerate Smolder. On another note, no smolder or even slight burn tingle from with my second beta tube yet, Matt.
    How is your calcium intake?
  8. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

How is your calcium intake?
    I no longer take a separate Calcium supplement, so it's whatever I get from food, which is not a lot (although I HAVE been eating a lot of ice-cream lately ).

9. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I no longer take a separate Calcium supplement, so it's whatever I get from food, which is not a lot (although I HAVE been eating a lot of ice-cream lately ).
    Christine was having the same non-sensation. The mechanisms behind how the RKs and Capsaicin work are highly calcium dependent. Make sure you're pulling in at least a gram a day with at least 5000iu of Vitamin D.

You will notice it coming back in no time.
  10. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Christine was having the same non-sensation. The mechanisms behind how the RKs and Capsaicin work are highly calcium dependent. Make sure you're pulling in at least a gram a day with at least 5000iu of Vitamin D.

You will notice it coming back in no time.
    Ok then.

11. New Member

If you can't feel it (not taking in enough calcium, for instance) does that mean it's not working?
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Dsade, whats the verdict on clen smolder? any input as to what amount can be safely added to a bottle? I was a huge fan of clenvis and clenpalm.... just got 3 betas on the way from NP! stoked.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

^^^^im wanting to know this too....ill guess mix it in the palm of your hand first, and taper up until it gets too hot
  14. New Member

Unfortunately not immediately. We have to move a lot of volume to bring on a semi-redundant SKU.

I wouldn't discount for THAT long, though...probably sometime in January. Remember, though, and equivalent percentage of Alpha-Yohimbine over Yohimbine is about 50% higher in cost, which means there will be a price difference.
    Just wondering if what I quoted above is still in the works??

Thanks
  15. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by pedro321 View Post
    Just wondering if what I quoted above is still in the works??

Thanks
    We are currently working on the Canadian and Australian versions.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

We are currently working on the Canadian and Australian versions.
    that means weaker....id rather find someone who'll send me the real stuff, nothing gets snagged anyway
  17. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    that means weaker....id rather find someone who'll send me the real stuff, nothing gets snagged anyway
    Not necessarily. Yohimbine is being replaced by Rauwolscine. I am finishing up a replacement for the PLCAR, which looks very promising so far, though it does require an extra conversion.

Everything else in the formula is the same.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Not necessarily. Yohimbine is being replaced by Rauwolscine. I am finishing up a replacement for the PLCAR, which looks very promising so far, though it does require an extra conversion.

Everything else in the formula is the same.
    sounds good, there are a few sites that are cool, i have one evis and one smoulder on the way.....without going back pages, hows the smoulder working clenvis wise? that is my plan, cant be beat imo

btw nice side chest....its sad when i see supp company owners all fat n soft, keep it up man
  19. NutraPlanet Fanatic

sounds good, there are a few sites that are cool, i have one evis and one smoulder on the way.....without going back pages, hows the smoulder working clenvis wise? that is my plan, cant be beat imo

btw nice side chest....its sad when i see supp company owners all fat n soft, keep it up man
    Thanks...love of lifting cam first, then the industry.

SMOLDER feedback with Clen is VERY positive, and much more bearable.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Thanks...love of lifting cam first, then the industry.

SMOLDER feedback with Clen is VERY positive, and much more bearable.
    good to hear, i didnt doubt, all things considered id have to say im a fan

-clenvis
    -havoc (hands down the best designer imo, gains vs sides, and mg for mg as good as var and better than winny
    -that colon purge stuff is magic

good to see you didnt go away when the rpn name did
  21. NutraPlanet Fanatic

good to hear, i didnt doubt, all things considered id have to say im a fan

-clenvis
    -havoc (hands down the best designer imo, gains vs sides, and mg for mg as good as var and better than winny
    -that colon purge stuff is magic
    good to see you didnt go away when the rpn name did
    Gut Health.....you will see the improved formulation here in a few weeks.
  22. New Member

Great to hear.
    Will it be available from the states as well??
    We get hit pretty hard with pricing in Oz. They normally just double the price of the US version and then add some more.
  23. New Member

You ain't see anything yet.

Right now, I'm working in a cardio amplifier (get more out of cardio) that you take ONLY when you're going to be doing cardio.

It will be effective and very economical to use...especially if you need to lean out in a hurry.
    Just curious on any updates to the cardio amplifier?
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RamboMass View Post
    Just curious on any updates to the cardio amplifier?
    Interested in this as well.
  25. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Limited funding while we grow the brand and reinvest has put the development of this one back quite a few months.
  26. Senior Member

Limited funding while we grow the brand and reinvest has put the development of this one back quite a few months.
    yo matt.

hope all is well.

i was wondering .....

Can i add a tincture of usnic acid into eviscerate. and if so how much would i add.

I love the formula of it. but i like absolution pluses formula with the usnic acid and aminophylline.

should be no tox issues that way either.
  27. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards View Post
    yo matt.

hope all is well.

i was wondering .....

Can i add a tincture of usnic acid into eviscerate. and if so how much would i add.

I love the formula of it. but i like absolution pluses formula with the usnic acid and aminophylline.

I've got to tell you, it can't be much usnic acid in there as that crap stains almost as bad as DNP. I'd recommend against it, as you probably can't get an effective dose of it in solution without turning yellow.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  28. NutraPlanet Fanatic

yo matt.

hope all is well.

i was wondering .....

Usnic acid, like DNP, works best systemically. You would not want to use it in a localized topical anyway.
  29. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I've got to tell you, it can't be much usnic acid in there as that crap stains almost as bad as DNP. I'd recommend against it, as you probably can't get an effective dose of it in solution without turning yellow.
    usnic acid in absolution hasnt stained thats why i figured a clear tincture.

ive been using it. hasnt been affecting my tattoos (rib/stomach)
  30. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

usnic acid in absolution hasnt stained thats why i figured a clear tincture.

ive been using it. hasnt been affecting my tattoos (rib/stomach)
    well, having handled the powder, all I can say is that if it doesn't stain yellow, then there probably isn't enough usnic acid in it to make a lick of difference. Orally you look at 100mg 3x a day for minimal dosing. even 100mg of it in a dose transdermal would stain terribly. Do you have a label on it that shows actual dose?
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  31. Senior Member

well, having handled the powder, all I can say is that if it doesn't stain yellow, then there probably isn't enough usnic acid in it to make a lick of difference. Orally you look at 100mg 3x a day for minimal dosing. even 100mg of it in a dose transdermal would stain terribly. Do you have a label on it that shows actual dose?
    its Vyotechs absolution plus.

Im pretty sure that forskolin stains as well though.

im just throwing ideas out there to make an already effective product a little more effective in the tissues i need it most. seems that using a combination of both my waist went down a lot (dieting too)
  32. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

im just throwing ideas out there to make an already effective product a little more effective in the tissues i need it most. seems that using a combination of both my waist went down a lot (dieting too)
    All that tells me is that there isn't much forskolin in there either...

I understand the reasoning, i'm just saying from having handled the raw materials for it to in any solution not stain means there is minimal dose there. Besides, i'm guessing you'd have a rough time getting usnic acid even from a chemical supply house.
    This space for rent

33. Senior Member

All that tells me is that there isn't much forskolin in there either...

I understand the reasoning, i'm just saying from having handled the raw materials for it to in any solution not stain means there is minimal dose there. Besides, i'm guessing you'd have a rough time getting usnic acid even from a chemical supply house.
    i believe you can find it as old mans beard extract.
  34. NutraPlanet Fanatic

The tissues you need it in most are mitochondrially dense tissues (liver, etc) where uncoupling takes effect. Directly to adipocytes is a poor choice.
  35. Senior Member

The tissues you need it in most are mitochondrially dense tissues (liver, etc) where uncoupling takes effect. Directly to adipocytes is a poor choice.
    what about just adding aminophylline?
  36. NutraPlanet Fanatic

what about just adding aminophylline?
    It's already pretty saturated with actives - including Aminophylline.
  37. Senior Member

It's already pretty saturated with actives - including Aminophylline.
    i added hydroxy citric acid to it, and octopamine. useless ingredients?
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

NP sold out today. How long till they re-up?
  39. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    NP sold out today. How long till they re-up?
    Probably no later than Monday.
  40. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Looks like stock will arrive tomorrow.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Eviscerate and Smolder
    By swaneon in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-03-2013, 06:42 AM
  2. DCP & eviscerate smolder
    By dmillz224 in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 06:32 PM
  3. Eviscerate SMOLDER, a Nutraplanet Exclusive