Eviscerate Smolder Betas...Nutraplanet exclusive!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. When do you think we will be able to buy these betas? Still early next week?

2. subbed
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

3. I know there was plans to use Alpha-yohimbine early on in this. Will this ever happen??

Australian customs hate the word yohimbine!lol

I sooo want to try this out!
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by pedro321 View Post
    I know there was plans to use Alpha-yohimbine early on in this. Will this ever happen??

Unfortunately not immediately. We have to move a lot of volume to bring on a semi-redundant SKU.

I wouldn't discount for THAT long, though...probably sometime in January. Remember, though, and equivalent percentage of Alpha-Yohimbine over Yohimbine is about 50% higher in cost, which means there will be a price difference.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    ...looking forward to starting mine next week!
    Logging my Eviscerate Smolder experience in Completing the Female Terminator's REMODEL with TRIAZOLE (and other Goodies)
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. Never enough

have they made it there yet?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

7. 3 months, perfect! Just in time for my contest prep!

8. The last of my supplies came in today (2 days later than expected).

Looks like they will ship tomorrow and arrive at Nutra around Tuesday.

9. what are you expecting them to run price wise?

10. Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy View Post
    what are you expecting them to run price wise?
    It's up to Nutra, but likely $22-$24 for the 4 ounce betas. The final product is going to be 6.76 ounces and around $40.

This is more expensive to product than regular eviscerate.

11. So if you had to guess, what day do you think they will be available to buy?

12. Quote Originally Posted by rocknout View Post
    So if you had to guess, what day do you think they will be available to buy?
    2 question answer

Gi ving a day for the product add, I would say Wednesday.

Cost of the 4 ounce betas wil be nutra's vhoice, but $22-$24. Final 6.76 ounce size will be around $40

13. Thanks for the reply Dsade. Much appreciated.

14. So can't wait i have an order waiting to add a few bottles of this.

15. Thanks for the support.

16. Any info available on the cardio amplifier?

17. Quote Originally Posted by jcalvert86 View Post
    Any info available on the cardio amplifier?
    I have ingredients on the way to test. This one is going to take some intense alpha testing over a period of around 2 months.

18. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I have ingredients on the way to test. This one is going to take some intense alpha testing over a period of around 2 months.
    Can we use this as a staple product? Or should it be cycled? As im sure you know, bein in the military means PT and running alot, especially in the Marines, so if this will keep me leaner PLUS help with cardio output im sold.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

19. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Can we use this as a staple product? Or should it be cycled? As im sure you know, bein in the military means PT and running alot, especially in the Marines, so if this will keep me leaner PLUS help with cardio output im sold.
    It will need to be VERY strictly cycled. Prolonged use of the product will negatively affect strength and size results.

20. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It will need to be VERY strictly cycled. Prolonged use of the product will negatively affect strength and size results.

Not a problem there. We talkin like 4 on 4 off? Sorry for the questions, but you know me, always lookin for an advantage, esepcially when it comes to running. God im so terrible at the cardio part ..

21. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Not a problem there. We talkin like 4 on 4 off? Sorry for the questions, but you know me, always lookin for an advantage, esepcially when it comes to running. God im so terrible at the cardio part ..
    We are talking acute dosing immediately before cardio sessions only.

22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We are talking acute dosing immediately before cardio sessions only.
    Aaahhh ok, well ill have my eyes peeled for it.

23. http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/g...n-4-fl-oz.html

LIVE!

Price mismarked during the add, but apparently Darren split. They were marked $19.99 instead of $24. Get them now, because they are supposed to be at $24, and will likely be changed once darren is back at the office.

24. Just spoke with Darren...he decided to let the $20 price stay until 10/16 at 11:59 pm, then it will go back up to $22-$24.

Take advantage now if you want to save.

25. Don't let this one go....$19.99 until tomorrow night.

26. Once these are gone Nutraplanet wont have stock for a while. Grab it while you can.

27. Got 2. Thanks. Can I use this on my face to get rid of facial bloat. Man it would burn! LOL.

28. Quote Originally Posted by vudoo View Post
    Got 2. Thanks. Can I use this on my face to get rid of facial bloat. Man it would burn! LOL.
    I haven't used this on my face, but today's chin application was a succeSs.

29. Quote Originally Posted by vudoo View Post
    Got 2. Thanks. Can I use this on my face to get rid of facial bloat. Man it would burn! LOL.
    A topical is not going to get rid of your bloat - don't eat the food that causes the bloat in the first place, or losing fat will.

And no, Eviscerate does not burn when applied on the face - works great for clearing up any blemishes, too.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

30. Ah cool. Well I do have blemishes on my face...

31. Quote Originally Posted by pedro321 View Post
    I know there was plans to use Alpha-yohimbine early on in this. Will this ever happen??

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Unfortunately not immediately. We have to move a lot of volume to bring on a semi-redundant SKU.

I wouldn't discount for THAT long, though...probably sometime in January. Remember, though, and equivalent percentage of Alpha-Yohimbine over Yohimbine is about 50% higher in cost, which means there will be a price difference.
    i would also like one that would get through australian customs, im sure there would be a few of us that would stock up if you did a small run without yohimbine

32. Were working on that now. We have some samples on the way to a large distributor over there. If they like it they will order.

33. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Were working on that now. We have some samples on the way to a large distributor over there. If they like it they will order.
    the problem with the distributors over here is they charge like double for what i can buy them for over in the US even with shipping costs and the difference in our dollar

34. Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    the problem with the distributors over here is they charge like double for what i can buy them for over in the US even with shipping costs and the difference in our dollar
    So that will mean about $100 if we are lucky! Not including the $10 shipping.

Hopefully January will bring the Alpha-Y version, even if it is a few more bucks, im more than happy to pay it.

35. is there still "room" in the formula (a little leftover penetrant) to make clensmolderate?

36. I hope so, because I spiked mine as soon as it got here.

The reduced capsaicin is a nice touch, now I don't have to keep finding out the answers to questions like "what does it feel like to have a blowtorch applied to your junk?"

37. Mine gets here tomorrow (along with a few other nice treats).

Edit: It's here.

38. Got mine today. OMG my face and legs are SMOLDERINGGGGGGGGGGG.

39. If you shave and then apply Evis, your face is warm for hours LOL.
    It's funny how the heat on my abs comes back up randombly during the day. Maybe has to do with you body heat or sweat. It was warm today.
    Or... ACTIVATED BY ADRENALIN!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Eviscerate SMOLDER, a Nutraplanet Exclusive
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 03:30 PM
  2. eviscerate smolder and eca
    By ezjax in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-17-2010, 08:44 AM