Strange Observation

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Just for grins I decided to look at the profiles of all the bday people on the front page. I noticed a interesting thing. All of them had less than 10 posts. I think if you added it up it would be less than 20 overall. I am not knocking the lurkers because I do that also but I would like to see some of the members that don't post that much at least check in with us :D

SAM4

Awards
Hi, I just want to be nice and check in with everyone. I am reading, learning and paying attention, also I find that while reading all the great information on AMS, its makes my job alot easier......eating!!! Thanks,
S4

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
<~~~~~ this bday person has more than 10 posts fucker

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
<----- has more than Blaze, that no postin, free loadin' bum!! :p :D

db682

Awards
  • Established
Mines coming in a few days and I only prefer to post when It's offensive to someone or just plan considered post whoreing.:D especially now that footballs here. If only off topic posts counted.

And besides typing is a pain in the ass. To much hand, eye, brain coordination. I need to get that program where you just speak into the microphone and it dictates everything you say. Naturally speaking I think its called. Im sure I can find a pirated copy somewhere.;) Then watch the post count fly. :p

db

db682

Awards
  • Established
ohh and Happy Bday Blaze. 21, Drinking has just lost all its fun. ;)

db

JblazeGirlie

Awards
  • Established
Happy Birthday Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Hey it worked.. I did get some people to post. Blaze I must have missed you bday on the front page..if I did.. I am sorry Happy Birthday.

Sam Welcome to you..

DB you are always posting.. :D

db682

Awards
  • Established
I know, Im such a whore arent I? :) But I can live with that title.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Happy 21st Johnblaze. Now go out and drink yourself blind. Have a 3 wiseman shot at the end of the night to put you to bed;) Later J