FACEBOOK has been the death of me! - AnabolicMinds.com

FACEBOOK has been the death of me!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

FACEBOOK has been the death of me!

eh i couldn't think of a catchy title....

I'm just curious as to know if i'm the only guy that has been given so much grief because of Facebook.

My now ex gf signed me up in the beginning. I thought it was kinda cool, got in contact with people that i hadn't spoken to in years. Unfortunately some of these people were females, and unfortunatly i had the most jealous gf you could imagine. At first i thought it was a joke, then i start getting txts say who is this girl, what does she mean by this, are u seeing her blah blah. My answer was always "she's a mate, get over it etc". Then its gets nasty. i see her page and there are a bunch of new guys almost on a daily basis. If i said anything on her wall it would be deleted straight away, no photos of me on there, always listed as single blah blah. Never liked people knowing she had a bf and not only that i discovered 3 months in she was married but my dumbass stayed around for the ride lol

Anyway i could go on and on about the sh1t i got from her about facebook but i'll leave it at that. Like i said, im just curious to know if i'm the only guy out there that has been accused of all sorts of things purely because of a "hey how are ya,long time no see" kind of post from someone i knew 10 years ago.

FYI - no matter how hot there are, never go out with a Brazilian. PSYCHOS!

Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Never used facebook, but I do have a myspace account. For the most part I use the account to stay in touch with friends, most of whom I lost contact with after I left the Marines. But yes there is drama from time to time. Drama with the ladies especially. So needless to say I haven't been on myspace in about 2 months. I'm sure most would agree, myspace can be more trouble than what it's worth.
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by natedogg View Post
    Never used facebook, but I do have a myspace account. For the most part I use the account to stay in touch with friends, most of whom I lost contact with after I left the Marines. But yes there is drama from time to time. Drama with the ladies especially. So needless to say I haven't been on myspace in about 2 months. I'm sure most would agree, myspace can be more trouble than what it's worth.
    Agreed. Really isn't worth the trouble. Note to self, never invite a future GF to facebook.
    •   

Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer82 View Post
    Facebook ruined my previous relationship, hence I deleted mine.
    Ouch man. If i hadn't found some old friends on there i probably would have deleted mine as well. In hindsight maybe i should have.

I have used facebook, and try to separate it from myspace since I use it very seldomly. Facebook is more of a networking place, and myspace is more torward hooking up.
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

I guess you could always delete the women if you don't talk to them and then make your profile private? Jealousy is a hard dragon to live with!
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    I guess you could always delete the women if you don't talk to them and then make your profile private? Jealousy is a hard dragon to live with!
    Well i thought about that but some are good mates i've known since highschool and i thought it would be rather scummy to delete my own good friends purely because a gf didnt like it. Jealosuy is the worst. I would rather suffer physical pain then the emotional crap it can cause.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I thought Facebook was only for highschool kids, fatties trying to pretend they were hot, and pedophiles?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

i just find it a lot easier to navigate then Myspace. Not that its difficult but it just seems clearer to me.......don't tease me about my weight!
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    Well i thought about that but some are good mates i've known since highschool and i thought it would be rather scummy to delete my own good friends purely because a gf didnt like it. Jealosuy is the worst. I would rather suffer physical pain then the emotional crap it can cause.
    Well maybe introduce the ones she is jealous of..ask if they would mind adding her. If she knows you let them know you are together and they add her well it makes it easier to bear.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Well maybe introduce the ones she is jealous of..ask if they would mind adding her. If she knows you let them know you are together and they add her well it makes it easier to bear.
    I would hope, after the childish way she acted, that he has dumped her psycho ass by now.
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

I'm in London now and most of these girls are in Aus so theres the problem. I introduced her to my females friends over here. Appraently they are all *****es who fancy me.....eh what was i thinking.
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Dsade she is gooooooooooooooooooooooone
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I thought Facebook was only for highschool kids, fatties trying to pretend they were hot, and pedophiles?
    lol. well said.
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

If my GF got jealous over a networking site she could kick rocks and the skids.
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Finding local females has never been so easy
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Finding local females has never been so easy
    if you can find them so easy, so can everyone else.

those little whores.
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Whores are awesome! Everyone should have 2 or 3.
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

Whores are awesome! Everyone should have 2 or 3.
    agreed!
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

I was called a "Ho" lastnight and I don't think i've ever had a nicer compliment.
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

I was called a "Ho" lastnight and I don't think i've ever had a nicer compliment.
    lol yeah i have been called that in the past. Apparently it was meant to be insulting.
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

I was called a Ho and still got laid... It's all about the attitude and I owe that all to JBlaze
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

I learned to use my Ho powers for good instead of evil. Find smokin' quality girls and trick them into thinking you're a quality guy so they stay.

Wait? That is evil.

MUUUAHAHA.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I learned to use my Ho powers for good instead of evil. Find smokin' quality girls and trick them into thinking you're a quality guy so they stay.

Wait? That is evil.

MUUUAHAHA.
    I got news for you...if they ARE quality girls, you won't be able to trick them into anything.
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

My ass... Quality doesn't mean they can not be tricked. This doesn't say anything about the woman but moreso abuot the man wanting to trick a quality woman into something.

You show me a woman unable to be tricked into anything and i'll show you a woman who has been ****ed several times and refuses to let anyone in. Same goes for quality men being tricked.
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

My ass... Quality doesn't mean they can not be tricked. This doesn't say anything about the woman but moreso abuot the man wanting to trick a quality woman into something.

You show me a woman unable to be tricked into anything and i'll show you a woman who has been ****ed several times and refuses to let anyone in. Same goes for quality men being tricked.

And that is the sad thing, because by the time you get to the quality people wanting a relationship they are worthless. You have to overcome all their past problems and pay for those who came before you.
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

I got news for you...if they ARE quality girls, you won't be able to trick them into anything.
    Well beyond the obvious that this is an internet forum and I am neither able nor care to convince you of the quality of my girlfriend, I would simply state she is amazing. Conversely, I would state it was a non-sequitor, merely jest. As a closing note, I would add that if one was a formerly a 'player' such an individual would in fact be adept to parley the skills learned therein into a heightened ability to speak to females whom he/she felt were both beautiful and worthy of conversation. I appreciate your assumptive value judgment on both the quality of my girlfriend, and the naivety of one, Mulletsoldier. This has been a fruitful congress, and I hope to do this again in the future.

Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Jesus H. Christ, it was a joke. I tricked my gf into absolutely nothing.

When was the surgery to have the stick implanted in your asses? I must have missed the AM-wide memo that day.

Dude...Rohypnol is not cool, seriously.
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

On the original topic, if you are with an individual who becomes that jealous over a social networking site, you need to get out. That behaviour simply reveals itself to be further problematic in larger issues.

Myspace has been the death of me, along w/ facebook. I got rid of my myspace page,,,ugh. Facebook i actually use to stay in contact w/ people so im not getting rid of it. The gf defn doesnt like other girls posting on my wall but oh well...i just tell her she should feel good that she has me and she is the only one for me. just reassure her i guess. does get heated from time to time tho.
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    On the original topic, if you are with an individual who becomes that jealous over a social networking site, you need to get out. That behaviour simply reveals itself to be further problematic in larger issues.
    yeah i've had it thrown in my face big time. Major double standards. I've never added a random. Only people i already knew. She has guys she adds purely cos she likes the look of them. Big difference i think. I wouldn't do that because i'd feel like a scumbag. Anyway it's all over now. Probably for the best anyway.

yeah i've had it thrown in my face big time. Major double standards. I've never added a random. Only people i already knew. She has guys she adds purely cos she likes the look of them. Big difference i think. I wouldn't do that because i'd feel like a scumbag. Anyway it's all over now. Probably for the best anyway.
    Get rid of the word "probably". Leaving any shred of doubt in your mind will take some energy away from your future happiness.

Best lesson I have learned in the last 2 years...is let it go 100%.
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Get rid of the word "probably". Leaving any shred of doubt in your mind will take some energy away from your future happiness.

Best lesson I have learned in the last 2 years...is let it go 100%.
    Rightio Dsade its definitely for the best!
    Stats
    7'5"  600 lbs.

I started using MySpace when I started going out meeting women after my divorce. My buddies turned me on to the idea of rather than giving a girl my cell phone number (a few insisted on it after they gave me theirs) we'd just look each other up and converse that way so I wouldn't end up with some psycho that can call me in the middle of the night or while I'm at work.

That and I found a ton of friends that I had back in the day. This might make me sound like a gigantic ******* but it makes it easier to stay in touch with people I'd rather not give my phone number too as well. People I can only take seeing or hearing from a few times per year because it turns into a huge mess sooner or later.

I haven't used it in months being most of the people on there right now are people I talk to through email or in everyday life anyway.

BTW Fake profiles are a fun way to kill a weekend.
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Just had a rather interesting messenger conversation with my Ex. She said, i've got something to tell you, ive been seeing someone since last weekend (we broke up last wkend). i expecting her to say this guys name that i'd met on the wkend.......well now she is seeing another WOMAN!!! at first i felt sick in my stomach, then i started to laugh and thought jesus this girl is insane. I'm going to write this one down as experience and move on.

Just had a rather interesting messenger conversation with my Ex. She said, i've got something to tell you, ive been seeing someone since last weekend (we broke up last wkend). i expecting her to say this guys name that i'd met on the wkend.......well now she is seeing another WOMAN!!! at first i felt sick in my stomach, then i started to laugh and thought jesus this girl is insane. I'm going to write this one down as experience and move on.
    Pictures, or it didn't happen.
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Pictures, or it didn't happen.
    im going for more then pictures!...........i did know she was Bi but still wasn't expecting her to tell me that.

Never heard of Facebook, but I'm sure it's just as retarded at MySpace.

Quote Originally Posted by KingMeso View Post
    Never heard of Facebook, but I'm sure it's just as retarded at MySpace.
    Talk to the Handbook, because the Facebook don't wanna hear it!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-10-2006, 06:20 PM
  2. 2005 has been a biotch for me so far..
    By Y2Jversion1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-05-2005, 09:39 PM
  3. What has been the most effective stack?
    By SethL in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-09-2004, 02:31 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-02-2004, 04:28 PM
  5. the death of Miss Elizabeth
    By destro19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-17-2003, 04:13 PM