FACEBOOK has been the death of me!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
eh i couldn't think of a catchy title....

I'm just curious as to know if i'm the only guy that has been given so much grief because of Facebook.

My now ex gf signed me up in the beginning. I thought it was kinda cool, got in contact with people that i hadn't spoken to in years. Unfortunately some of these people were females, and unfortunatly i had the most jealous gf you could imagine. At first i thought it was a joke, then i start getting txts say who is this girl, what does she mean by this, are u seeing her blah blah. My answer was always "she's a mate, get over it etc". Then its gets nasty. i see her page and there are a bunch of new guys almost on a daily basis. If i said anything on her wall it would be deleted straight away, no photos of me on there, always listed as single blah blah. Never liked people knowing she had a bf and not only that i discovered 3 months in she was married but my dumbass stayed around for the ride lol

Anyway i could go on and on about the sh1t i got from her about facebook but i'll leave it at that. Like i said, im just curious to know if i'm the only guy out there that has been accused of all sorts of things purely because of a "hey how are ya,long time no see" kind of post from someone i knew 10 years ago.

FYI - no matter how hot there are, never go out with a Brazilian. PSYCHOS!

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Never used facebook, but I do have a myspace account. For the most part I use the account to stay in touch with friends, most of whom I lost contact with after I left the Marines. But yes there is drama from time to time. Drama with the ladies especially. So needless to say I haven't been on myspace in about 2 months. I'm sure most would agree, myspace can be more trouble than what it's worth.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Never used facebook, but I do have a myspace account. For the most part I use the account to stay in touch with friends, most of whom I lost contact with after I left the Marines. But yes there is drama from time to time. Drama with the ladies especially. So needless to say I haven't been on myspace in about 2 months. I'm sure most would agree, myspace can be more trouble than what it's worth.
Agreed. Really isn't worth the trouble. Note to self, never invite a future GF to facebook.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Facebook ruined my previous relationship, hence I deleted mine.
Ouch man. If i hadn't found some old friends on there i probably would have deleted mine as well. In hindsight maybe i should have.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
I have used facebook, and try to separate it from myspace since I use it very seldomly. Facebook is more of a networking place, and myspace is more torward hooking up.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I guess you could always delete the women if you don't talk to them and then make your profile private? Jealousy is a hard dragon to live with!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I guess you could always delete the women if you don't talk to them and then make your profile private? Jealousy is a hard dragon to live with!
Well i thought about that but some are good mates i've known since highschool and i thought it would be rather scummy to delete my own good friends purely because a gf didnt like it. Jealosuy is the worst. I would rather suffer physical pain then the emotional crap it can cause.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought Facebook was only for highschool kids, fatties trying to pretend they were hot, and pedophiles?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
i just find it a lot easier to navigate then Myspace. Not that its difficult but it just seems clearer to me.......don't tease me about my weight!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well i thought about that but some are good mates i've known since highschool and i thought it would be rather scummy to delete my own good friends purely because a gf didnt like it. Jealosuy is the worst. I would rather suffer physical pain then the emotional crap it can cause.
Well maybe introduce the ones she is jealous of..ask if they would mind adding her. If she knows you let them know you are together and they add her well it makes it easier to bear.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well maybe introduce the ones she is jealous of..ask if they would mind adding her. If she knows you let them know you are together and they add her well it makes it easier to bear.
I would hope, after the childish way she acted, that he has dumped her psycho ass by now.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I'm in London now and most of these girls are in Aus so theres the problem. I introduced her to my females friends over here. Appraently they are all *****es who fancy me.....eh what was i thinking.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Dsade she is gooooooooooooooooooooooone

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If my GF got jealous over a networking site she could kick rocks and the skids.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was called a "Ho" lastnight and I don't think i've ever had a nicer compliment.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I was called a "Ho" lastnight and I don't think i've ever had a nicer compliment.
lol yeah i have been called that in the past. Apparently it was meant to be insulting.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was called a Ho and still got laid... It's all about the attitude and I owe that all to JBlaze :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I learned to use my Ho powers for good instead of evil. Find smokin' quality girls and trick them into thinking you're a quality guy so they stay.

Wait? That is evil.

MUUUAHAHA.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I learned to use my Ho powers for good instead of evil. Find smokin' quality girls and trick them into thinking you're a quality guy so they stay.

Wait? That is evil.

MUUUAHAHA.
I got news for you...if they ARE quality girls, you won't be able to trick them into anything.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My ass... Quality doesn't mean they can not be tricked. This doesn't say anything about the woman but moreso abuot the man wanting to trick a quality woman into something.

You show me a woman unable to be tricked into anything and i'll show you a woman who has been ****ed several times and refuses to let anyone in. Same goes for quality men being tricked.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My ass... Quality doesn't mean they can not be tricked. This doesn't say anything about the woman but moreso abuot the man wanting to trick a quality woman into something.

You show me a woman unable to be tricked into anything and i'll show you a woman who has been ****ed several times and refuses to let anyone in. Same goes for quality men being tricked.

And that is the sad thing, because by the time you get to the quality people wanting a relationship they are worthless. You have to overcome all their past problems and pay for those who came before you.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got news for you...if they ARE quality girls, you won't be able to trick them into anything.
Well beyond the obvious that this is an internet forum and I am neither able nor care to convince you of the quality of my girlfriend, I would simply state she is amazing. Conversely, I would state it was a non-sequitor, merely jest. As a closing note, I would add that if one was a formerly a 'player' such an individual would in fact be adept to parley the skills learned therein into a heightened ability to speak to females whom he/she felt were both beautiful and worthy of conversation. I appreciate your assumptive value judgment on both the quality of my girlfriend, and the naivety of one, Mulletsoldier. This has been a fruitful congress, and I hope to do this again in the future.

:blink:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Jesus H. Christ, it was a joke. I tricked my gf into absolutely nothing.

When was the surgery to have the stick implanted in your asses? I must have missed the AM-wide memo that day.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude...Rohypnol is not cool, seriously.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
On the original topic, if you are with an individual who becomes that jealous over a social networking site, you need to get out. That behaviour simply reveals itself to be further problematic in larger issues.

lilGiant

lilGiant

Awards
Myspace has been the death of me, along w/ facebook. I got rid of my myspace page,,,ugh. Facebook i actually use to stay in contact w/ people so im not getting rid of it. The gf defn doesnt like other girls posting on my wall but oh well...i just tell her she should feel good that she has me and she is the only one for me. just reassure her i guess. does get heated from time to time tho.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
On the original topic, if you are with an individual who becomes that jealous over a social networking site, you need to get out. That behaviour simply reveals itself to be further problematic in larger issues.
yeah i've had it thrown in my face big time. Major double standards. I've never added a random. Only people i already knew. She has guys she adds purely cos she likes the look of them. Big difference i think. I wouldn't do that because i'd feel like a scumbag. Anyway it's all over now. Probably for the best anyway.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah i've had it thrown in my face big time. Major double standards. I've never added a random. Only people i already knew. She has guys she adds purely cos she likes the look of them. Big difference i think. I wouldn't do that because i'd feel like a scumbag. Anyway it's all over now. Probably for the best anyway.
Get rid of the word "probably". Leaving any shred of doubt in your mind will take some energy away from your future happiness.

Best lesson I have learned in the last 2 years...is let it go 100%.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Get rid of the word "probably". Leaving any shred of doubt in your mind will take some energy away from your future happiness.

Best lesson I have learned in the last 2 years...is let it go 100%.
Rightio Dsade its definitely for the best! :cheers:

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
I started using MySpace when I started going out meeting women after my divorce. My buddies turned me on to the idea of rather than giving a girl my cell phone number (a few insisted on it after they gave me theirs) we'd just look each other up and converse that way so I wouldn't end up with some psycho that can call me in the middle of the night or while I'm at work.

That and I found a ton of friends that I had back in the day. This might make me sound like a gigantic ******* but it makes it easier to stay in touch with people I'd rather not give my phone number too as well. People I can only take seeing or hearing from a few times per year because it turns into a huge mess sooner or later.

I haven't used it in months being most of the people on there right now are people I talk to through email or in everyday life anyway.

BTW Fake profiles are a fun way to kill a weekend.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Just had a rather interesting messenger conversation with my Ex. She said, i've got something to tell you, ive been seeing someone since last weekend (we broke up last wkend). i expecting her to say this guys name that i'd met on the wkend.......well now she is seeing another WOMAN!!! at first i felt sick in my stomach, then i started to laugh and thought jesus this girl is insane. I'm going to write this one down as experience and move on.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just had a rather interesting messenger conversation with my Ex. She said, i've got something to tell you, ive been seeing someone since last weekend (we broke up last wkend). i expecting her to say this guys name that i'd met on the wkend.......well now she is seeing another WOMAN!!! at first i felt sick in my stomach, then i started to laugh and thought jesus this girl is insane. I'm going to write this one down as experience and move on.
Pictures, or it didn't happen.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Pictures, or it didn't happen.
:stick: im going for more then pictures!...........i did know she was Bi but still wasn't expecting her to tell me that.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of Facebook, but I'm sure it's just as retarded at MySpace.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never heard of Facebook, but I'm sure it's just as retarded at MySpace.
Talk to the Handbook, because the Facebook don't wanna hear it!!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I never signed up for myspace, although I'm familiar with it. I have facebook, but I sign in probably once every 2 months.

There are some people who are so overzealous about facebook and take it too seriously.

I stopped logging in b/c I didn't realize how many people were actually looking at my profile and scrutinizing it.

All it is is a stalker item.

If you want to keep in touch with friends get their email address and cell phone number. Don't use that online profile junk.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I never signed up for myspace, although I'm familiar with it. I have facebook, but I sign in probably once every 2 months.

There are some people who are so overzealous about facebook and take it too seriously.

I stopped logging in b/c I didn't realize how many people were actually looking at my profile and scrutinizing it.

All it is is a stalker item.

If you want to keep in touch with friends get their email address and cell phone number. Don't use that online profile junk.

Normally i'd agree but when your on the other side of the world to most of your mates Facebook does come in handy. I haven't sent anyone an email at home in easily 2 yrs, too much effort.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Normally i'd agree but when your on the other side of the world to most of your mates Facebook does come in handy. I haven't sent anyone an email at home in easily 2 yrs, too much effort.
It is too much effort to send an email ?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Beleive it or not yes.....well its not about effort, its purely the fact that you wont do it. Trust me i'm not the only one like this. Saying hello on someones wall is easier then sending out group emails etc. Go travelling. You will see.....

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Eh, I have facebook from college. Never used myspace, and I dont really use facebook anymore...my workplace blocks it anyway. Only if I get an email that says somebody sent me something do I ever check it.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
eh i couldn't think of a catchy title....

I'm just curious as to know if i'm the only guy that has been given so much grief because of Facebook.

My now ex gf signed me up in the beginning. I thought it was kinda cool, got in contact with people that i hadn't spoken to in years. Unfortunately some of these people were females, and unfortunatly i had the most jealous gf you could imagine. At first i thought it was a joke, then i start getting txts say who is this girl, what does she mean by this, are u seeing her blah blah. My answer was always "she's a mate, get over it etc". Then its gets nasty. i see her page and there are a bunch of new guys almost on a daily basis. If i said anything on her wall it would be deleted straight away, no photos of me on there, always listed as single blah blah. Never liked people knowing she had a bf and not only that i discovered 3 months in she was married but my dumbass stayed around for the ride lol

Anyway i could go on and on about the sh1t i got from her about facebook but i'll leave it at that. Like i said, im just curious to know if i'm the only guy out there that has been accused of all sorts of things purely because of a "hey how are ya,long time no see" kind of post from someone i knew 10 years ago.

FYI - no matter how hot there are, never go out with a Brazilian. PSYCHOS!
LOL- Brazilians are a whole othre class of scandelous!! ..although, I hear it's quite normal; in Brazile :p

I get sh!t all the time.
Your girl is married, still?

Although Im on myspace, it's all the same..
When Im dating, I get crap from a few girls at a time, about all the others. Some do, some don't. ITs a self esteme thing really, and it is HIGHLY dictated to how much I LET HER get away with.
Anyways, anytime a girl will get jelous, or mad,.. one of the first reactions is a jelousy plot.
That's where she'll change her page, start commenting back n forth on the wall, as opposed to email, have new guys..
Again, I have some pretty effin unbeleivable stories that occured around myspace, but I highly beleive that the lower the female's self esteme is, the more crap I hear. I high self esteme girl will know you have female frineds, and except it while being werry of the possability. But she knows she's a catch, so she'll only get upset about very specific females,.. mostly those she deems more attractive AND accomplished.

The other end of the spectrum, it will be every girl their jelous of. And they'll try to get the reaction out of you..
(best advice, never go to her page. You remain in a more controlled state that way, and she see' sher attempts dont work- it will slow down or stop)..

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Yep myspace is one big fvcking orgy. Let's see, I got with one girl through myspace. That turned into a one night stand type deal. This is sort of fvcked of me, but the wife of a good friend of mine who I knew in the Marines found me on there and we ended up boning. My best friend's cousin and I first met through that sh!t and that ended up being a waste of 4 months or so. Another chick I was gettin' with made fun of me for having a myspace then ended up getting one herself. She saw some of the messages I would recieve on that biatch and would give me a hard time about them. My ex wife has checked out my page a few times and always grills me about who and what and why and whatever the fvck else. And all I ever wanted to do is meet some old friends. lol. wtf.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is sort of fvcked of me, but the wife of a good friend of mine who I knew in the Marines found me on there and we ended up boning. .
You screwed your buddy's wife?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Yeah big time self esteem issue. Girls that are happy with themselves don't start jealousy sh1t. They don't need to. If you cheat on them with someone else they just say goodbye,your loss. When they are paranoid about their looks or something they will accuse you of all sorts of things which ar every rarely true.

Married yes. But not the normal husband and wife type marriage. More of the i want a UK passport type of arranged marriage.

Brasilians are just odd to say the least. Continuosly playing games. They don't really dump there partners for cheating either they get "revenge" as they call it meaning it just goes around in circles.....not that i ever cheated on her.