This guy loves getting punched.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
This is a friend of mine, quiet, nice, helpful and courteous. He loves the attention he gets from these two videos. I sure you will find this qualifies as stupid as opposed to tough. Keep in mind he was encouraging this if not demanding it. He did get hit with a potatoe gun twice tho...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7Hp1hn4RMw&mode=related&search="]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

This vid is more recent where he set the bar a bit higher and challenged bigger guys and they are MMA fighters also, except for me. I was very reluctant to do this as its just reatarded and i saw no positive outcome to punching my friend... one night he slapped me in the face (while drunk) and called me a pussy so i would do it so i did to put an end to it. Im the last one with a black tee on. I do not condone drinking or violence but if he thinks this is fun then have at er. My buddy did however relish the opportunity and faked a punch and threw a jumping knee and also an elbow to the guts.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPhDl-LJBZ0"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Rocky was pretty sore as you can imagine and was tender for a few days. Im sure he wont stop until he gets hurt but i wont hit him again or laugh or clap. I felt bad and did it bc he got waay to cocky and slapped my cheek. I felt bad and made sure he was ok, instead of cheering and celebrating. Were all friends and some of my buddies (football and rugby guys) have a weird idea of fun.

:cheers:
:wtf: :nutkick: :trout: :think: :head:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
What is the next video? He takes balls to teh chin?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
1:02 cell mass + ON Whey?

I'm a little confused, is he actually handicapped or were they just saying what he was doing is dumb? Either way taking punches to the sternum from MMA fighters sounds like a "fun" Friday night...

However I will give him some credit for not being the jerk who does this kind of annoying display to think they are impressing girls.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hate to say it but that was very similar to my foolishness 15yrs ago.

And SWG you should NEVER feel bad about giving a buddy what he wants.If he wants mashed in the chest ....damnit mash him already,and repeatedly if necessary. :D

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Haha I knew someone like this in HS. He was smarter however ,he charged 5$ a punch.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
He's not handicapped, just drunk... sort of similar, i wouldnt punch him in the chest, i wouldnt hit him in the bones. Im no fighter but have hurt alot of people who thought they were tough and a sore belly is better than a cracked sternum or punctured lung.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Looks like everyone was hitting him in the chest, and then you blasted him in the stomach. Looks like fun, hope he doesn't get hurt too bad.